"This is K-12." (Y/N x Melani...

By Melbel0495

(GxG) Your alcoholic mother forced to move from your hometown to a K-12 Sleep Away School. There you meet a s... More

First day of hell
The gap toothed girl
Y/N (Melanies pov)
The dream
Welcome to K-12
Class 222
The 2nd stall
Think small
Class fight
The Principal
WHY CANT YOU HEAR ME!?
The Nurses
Ghost soirée
Ghost soiree (Melanie's pov)
Tragedy and Comedy
Drama club (Melanies Pov)
The Courtyard
The Courtyard (Melanies pov)
The Tennis Court
Slumber party
Tell him to stop (slumber party pt.2)
"Do i make you nervous?" (Slumber party pt.3)
"I know when you lie." (Slumber party pt.4)
Blackout kiss (slumber party pt.5)
What happened-
Whats wrong my dear? (Melanie's pov)
FOOD FIGHT!
You're body is imperfectly perfect. (Melanies pov)
Detention
Cookies!🍪
Truth or dare?
Blushed like a strawberry (Melanies/Y/N Pov)
THE GRIMACE SHAKE! 🥤(Melanie/ Y/N pov!)
The snow on her eyelashes.
What are you going to do about this crush?
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
Magic plants!
Its not like Melanie has a crush on her.
Snowball fight!❄️
Sweetfrog🍬🐸
Popcorn
Chlorine makeout (sorry not sorry🗿)
Liar's
Pillow fight
Love letter
The Rose thorn
"Will you go to the dance with me?" (Multiple POV)
Dress to impress (Melanies POV!)
More chemistry~
HAPPY K-12 ANIVERSARY!😁🫶
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

"Youre mine."

223 7 23
By Melbel0495

We walked into the dance, all linking arms.
There was a beautiful Photo Booth, set up by Ioane, and food tables and colourful drinks all around. Of course there where couples making out, as well as people who were drunk from the spiked fruit punch.
"OoOoOhHh sHiIiItT!" Some random boy yelled as he fell onto a table after drinking the punch.

"Ladies...this place looks sort of beautiful...don'tcha think?" Magnolia asked curiously while rocking back and fourth on her heels.
"It'll make some beautiful ashes." Celeste smirked and nodded.
"Im really nervous, should we really be doing this?" Fleur asked nervously.
"Just stick to the plan. I made it, it's planticulous, it'll be okay. And they're are no flames!" Celeste spoke, giggling at the end. We all rolled our eyes and giggled in reply.
"WOW YOURE SO FUNNY." I spoke with a straight face referring to Celeste saying
"Plan- ticulous".
Just then I felt Y/N lean on my shoulder with her hands.
"Hey Melli, wanna go take a photo?" Y/N whispered in my ear with a large smile.
I smiled with my tongue out and giggled at my girlfriends adorableness.
"Let's take photos!" Fleur giggled as she took all of our hands.
Just as we went to the booth we all saw Ioane came running up to us, wearing a ruffled Victorian age blue tuxedo, and neon purple eyeliner.

Y/N's pov!

"Ahhh! Hey bitches! You all look FUCKING GORGEOUS!" He giggled while doing excited happy jumps. We all immediately smiled and laughed aswell.
"Thank youuu! You look fire too!" I replied.

"Thank you! Fleur designed my tuxedo!! Now here sit on the x, and pose." He spoke, obviously very concentrated.
Magnolia jumped on Celeste's back for a piggy back ride and gave peace sign, and Fleur was just smiling sweetly.
I felt Melanie snatch my waist and pull me onto her lap, while she smooshed her cheek against mine while holding my waist, and smiled widely. I smiled so blissfully, and once the photo was taken I turned around to Melanie.
"You're so cute." I giggled as I kissed her. Before she could react I got off of her lap and walked to Ioane while holding her hand.
"Thank you Ioane! I'll be taking that." I smiled as I took the Polaroid from his hand.
"It was a pleasure." He smiled and let Melanie and I walk away.

I walked away, and tried to get a drink of fruit punch, when Melanie smacked it away from my hand. I looked at her really confused.
"It's spiked, darling." She giggled as she cupped my cheek and pinned me to the wall.
"You never let me kiss you back." She muttered with a smirk on her face as she shoved her lips onto mine. Her kissing me so suddenly made me whimper from shock. I grabbed onto the back of her hair and got even closer to her as she kissed me passionately yet roughly with her tongue. I pulled away and giggled.
"Okay now, onto the plan." Melanie spoke as she let go of me. I sighed and grabbed her hand.
"I don't want you to be around Leo!" I whined. Melanie gave me a little pout and grabbed my chin.
"Don't worry my dear. It'll be fine. I won't let him do anything." She reassured me.
"I'll only intervene if I have to. He can't take what belongs to me." I huffed while leaning back on the wall with crossed arms.
Melanie looked confused.
"What does that mean?" She asked curiously.
"You know what I mean." I spoke while putting my hands on her waist. She let out a "Ohhhhh" and giggled.
"You know I would never let him take my virginity." She spoke with black eyes. I sighed and nodded.
Melanie grabbed my chin and turned me to look at her.
"You know that's rightfully yours." She smirked and kissed me. I kissed her back and smiled as I pulled away.
"Okay now let's go!" I giggled and took her hand. And with that, we went outside into the hallway.

Celeste's pov!

We were all having a mildly good time, talking with eachother and laughing. We were a little worried about Y/N and Melanie, but we had a lot of trust in them.
"Hey Fleur, do you want to dance now?" The blue boy that we've all known to be the "troublemaker", also the same one who threw the paper airplane at Melanie on the very first day of K-12, asked Fleur.
"Do you want to fuck off now?" All 3 of us spoke as we walked to go get a cookie. We giggled for a while and then Magnolia spoke.
"Hey lad- OH SHIT DONT DRINK THAT PUNCH FLEUR!" Magnolia giggled as she slapped the drink form her hands.
"WAIT WHAT!? WHYYY!" Fleur laughed as the drink spilled on the floor.
"BECAUSE ITS SPIKED YOU SILLY!" I yelled in reply.
"Oh my b-"

*ear piercing microphone feedback*

We all instantly covered our ears and everyone shrieked.
"Good evening." We heard Leo's voice speak.
We all immediately rolled our eyes.
"And welcome to K-12's 150th annual school dance."
I became worried.
"This isn't part of the plan." I whispered.
The girls all shrugged and began to listen closer as everyone cheered and clapped, including the blue boy. We all took notice that Kelly looked concerned aswell, but mostly realized that she was holding Lucy'a hand.
"We're all gay." Magnolia giggled and covered her mouth to keep herself from cackling. Fleur looked at Kelly and smiled, and then looked back at us, soon returning to listen.
"But before I let you all get back to dancing all night," He laughed.
"Quite literally."
We all looked extremely confused and worried.
"I would just like to say, just one thing." I swallowed.
"Melanie. I know what you've been up too. I've been watching you for a long time."
We all went wide eyed.
"And did you all think. That you could kill my father, get away with it, have your nice little dance, and LEAVE!?"
He sounded distraught.
"Yes." Magnolia mumbled and giggled.
"Not now hun!" I smiled lightly.
He started to laugh devilishly.
"I don't think so, seniors. Not tonight."
The blue boy ran to go exit the building, when he found out the door was jammed.

"The doors are locked!" He yelled in distress. Everyone began to panic, but was quickly silenced by Leo.
"So dance. DANCE. DANCE!" He yelled and laughed like a maniac. Suddenly we were all pulled onto each other, and forced to dance. Kelly was pulled onto Lucy in a typical dance position. Fleur and Magnolia, and Ioane and I. Over the intercom played a song, that was quite nice and beautiful.

I was to young to see the truth.
In my grandmas lap, I'm drowning in her perfume

"What's happening!?" Fleur asked in distress. We all couldn't stop dancing. We were being controlled.
"What's going on!?" I yelled.

Too naive, to even care
About the words she whispered while she brushed out my hair

"I mean, I can't stop!" Magnolia yelled.
"We have to do something about this guys!" Fleur yelled in reply.

People are going to say
If you need a break, someone will take your place

"I mean, I love dancing, but this is kind of ridiculous!" I yelled.

People are gonna try, to tell you that your fine, with dollars in their eyes, just remember~

"We need to find Melanie and Y/N to stop this, NOW." Fleur spoke, still being unable to stop dancing.

Don't let them fuck you, honey no oh

The partner we were dancing with bowed down and held out their hand, all of us still being unable to control our actions.

Don't let them try

We grabbed their hand and started to twirl and spin around.

Oooh~
Don't let them hurt you, baby just say
"Recess, I'm tired."
🎶
Sitting in my room, looking at all I've done...
Everything I've wanted has come to fruition

"My powers won't start!" I yelled, about to freak the fuck out.
"I've lost control!" I spoke, tears forming in my eyes. I was always in control, and the fear of not being in control haunted me my whole life.
"Yeah, I can't use mine either! Were are those two?!" Magnolia yelled.
"My legs are killing me!" Fleur added.

People gonna say, if you need a break, someone will take your place
People are gonna try, to tell you that you're fine, with dollars in their eyes
Just remember~

Everyone was spinning and dancing beautifully and gracefully. The girls dresses where twirling and spinning, and the rest of the people were graceful.
This whole situation was stressful, but I think we could all agree that Melanie's song on the intercom was a little soothing. She definitely had a beautiful voice. She also mentioned joining the same trade school as Y/N to study music.

3rd person pov! (Y/N)

You and Melanie giggled and walked around for about 10 minutes trying to find the office. The school was gigantic and very dimly lit. After what felt like hours of dad jokes and goofy moments, you two finally stumbled upon Leo's office.
"Melli we haven't even worked out a plan yet! What are you going to do?" You ask curiously. Melanie smirked and told you to close your eyes. You were confused but obeyed her wishes.
"Open them!" She giggled. You opened your eyes to see not your Melanie, but a tall girl with a short pink dress.
"WHAT IN THE F-" I was about to yell but the girl interrupted me with her finger on my lips.
"It's me, Melanie! I just transformed into another form, Lorelai. My plan is to go in there, pretend im there for the assistant position, and lock him inside." The girl, who's apparently Melanie spoke. You're still visibly confused but nod. She kisses your cheek and runs inside.
"I love you!" She smiled as she ran in the doors, strutting in her disguise. You wanted to reply but it felt weird, even knowing that the girl was Melanie. You didn't want to say I love you to anyone else.

After a few minutes, you stood there anxiously waiting for her to come back. You eventually got distracted at the beautiful night sky, almost wanting to fall asleep, and you ended up doing just that.

Y/N's dream pov!

"Hello again."
I shot my eyes open.
I was in the stars, looking frantically all around. Beautiful galaxies surrounding me.
"H-Hello Lilith." I whispered as I stared into darkness.
"Why have you come here again my dear?" She asked me in her hypnotizing voice.
"I-Im not sure." I swallowed.
"I-I think im scared to move on from K-12. It's
basically my home. Not in a loving way, but it's where I've grown. W-What am I going to do in the future?" I spoke with a crack in my voice.
"I see. You have no reason to be worried my child. All of the earthlings who have attended this school feel the exact same. Even Kelly. The angels will always be here for you, and so will all of those you love. We will all be with you, every step of the way. Someday you will understand just how loved you truly are."
Lilith spoke, sounding as if there were multiple angels speaking with her. I smiled contently as tears fell down my eyes.

I closed my eyes, and opened them to be awoken back in the hallway. I was indeed scared, but I felt hopeful for the future.

Celeste's pov!

It had been about 15 minutes of continuous dancing. We were all frantically trying to take back control of our bodies, still confused at what the fuck was happening.
"I don't know if I can't take much more of this." Magnolia whimpered.

*microphone feedback*

We all heard a whispering shriek and fell to the ground, finally not being forced to dance.

"Woah!" We yelled as we fell to the floor.

"Yes!" Magnolia giggled.
"Yes!!" Fleur giggled back.

"EVERYBODY! Evacuate the school immediately! Go, now!" Melanie yelled over the intercom.

"She's safe!" I exclaimed happily and sighed as I put my hand on my chest. Fleur and Magnolia grabbed my hands and told me to go with them. We all ran outside and waited in the courtyard for Melanie and Y/N to come outside aswell.

Melanie's pov!

I strutted into Leo's office in my disguise, anxious as hell.
"Hello miss, can I help you?" Leo asked me with a weird smirk.
"Hi. I'm Lorelai. I'm here for the...assistant position?" I spoke. It was the best idea I had at the time. I smirked and sat ontop of his desk, staring at him seductively. I wanted to die at the thought.
"I-Uh-...right. Assistant, position." He spoke looking me up and down.
"Ew." I whispered underneath my breath so he didn't hear. This sucked.

After a while I lured him in and he was kissing my neck. I was disgusted. I had to convince him to go into the closet so I could lock him there and run away with Y/N, and get everyone to evacuate the school.
"You know I've always had this fantasy." I spoke.
"And what's that?" He asked.
"Of getting nailed in a really confined space." I spoke. I couldn't let anything happen, I promised Y/N. And of course I wasn't planning on it. I felt sick at the thought.
"Well, you're in luck." He smirked as he carried me bridal style into the closet. He pinned himself against the farthest wall away from the door, and started to unbutton his shirt.
"I had a dream about this once." He spoke.
"Me too!" I giggled as I turned back to my natural form, and locked him in the closet.

"NO! YOU BITCH LET ME OUT!" He banged on the door.
"SHIT!" He yelled angrily.

I yelled into the schools intercom and told everyone to evacuate. Once I finished I felt a disgusting feeling on my neck, that only Y/N could fix.

"Y/N!" I yelled as I ran outside. I opened the doors and saw my beautiful Y/N, sitting there sleepily and worryingly. I hugged her very tightly as she questioned me.
"What happened Mel?" She asked, obviously concerned as to why I was hugging her so tightly.
"Ew ew ew EW!" I yelled as I pulled Y/N in for a kiss. The gross feeling finally washed away as I tasted Y/N's lipstick.
"I had to make Leo think I was seducing him and just EWWWW!" I yelled.
Y/N smirked as she kissed me again, moving it down to my neck. She left a bruise on my lower neck making me whimper.
"Now everyone knows you're mine." She spoke while staring into my eyes. I blushed heavily and looked away. She kissed my cheek and turned me to look at her.
"Let's go to the balcony to figure out how we can destroy this treacherous school!" Y/N spoke as she grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. I nodded with a smile and followed her.

Y/N's pov!

We both desperately looked around, out of breath from running so much.
"What do we do!? Oh my god think, THINK!" Melanie exclaimed. I grabbed her cheeks and turned her to look at me.
"Hey, hey! It's okay, calm down my love." I spoke while gently twirling her hair. She took a few deep breaths and calmed down.
We then saw all of the kids spill out of the front door from the balcony on the second floor.
Celeste Fleur and Magnolia all desperately looked around for us, and Fleur noticed us on the balcony.
"BITCH WHAT ARE YOU DOJNG UP THERE HAHAHA!" Celeste giggled at me.
"SHUT UP HOE, WHAT DO WE DO!?" I asked while giggling.
"Uhm. Have you ever blown spit bubbles!?" Magnolia asked.
"What!? What Are you talking about!?...why!?" Melanie asked her.
"You can trap the school in a big bubble!" Celeste giggled.
"Uhm! Okay let's just try it." I spoke nervously. Melanie and I put our hands onto the balcony and our eyes went full black.

Magnolia's pov!

All of our eyes went black, and we all helped the two lovebirds magic enhance as we held hands. The spit bubbles eventually combined into one giant bubble.
"They're basically frenching." We heard Kelly speak.
"Nothing they haven't done before." Celeste spoke.
"True." I replied.
"Wait...KELLY!?" Fleur asked as she snapped her head to look at Kelly.
"Heh..hey." She spoke nervously as she stared at us. All of our faces grew agitated and confused as we looked at Kelly standing there.

Y/N's pov!

Once the bubble completely surrounded the school, it began to lift up in the air.
"Oh shit ,what do we do!?" I yelled. Melanie grabbed my hand and dragged me to stand on the railing.
"We have to jump!" Melanie yelled as she grasped my hand tighter.
"What!? Mel we will literally die." I spoke, laughing from disbelief.
"Fear of death is irrational right now Y/N/N! Either we die in a few minutes, or we attempt to live right now." She spoke looking at me eagerly. I nodded while biting my lip, and looked down at the ground. It was a very large drop. Our eyes went black and Melanie jumped on me with a hug, while pushing us off the balcony, me falling back first as she hugged her face into my chest and her arms around my waist.

*thud*

"Ow!" I yelled. I looked around at Melanie and our messy hair and dresses.
"What, the fuck, just happened." I asked with my mouth wide open. Melanie giggled and kissed me passionately. I giggled and pushed her to the grass, laying down. I pulled away from the kiss and smiled at her.
"We did it Y/N!" Melanie spoke as she wrapped her arms around my neck.
"Im so proud of everyone! Mostly you." I spoke while looking into her deep brown eyes. She smiled and kissed me again. I kissed my sweet once more.

"Okay now let's go find the girls!" Melanie spoke as she picked me up and held my hand, almost like a mother who has to keep track of her child at a fair.

We were running around looking for the girls, when we suddenly saw them all in a circle. They were talking to Kelly. I sneezed, and once they heard they turned around to look at us, just like the ghosts did when I sneezed as they were dancing. Melanie giggled and slapped my arm gently as she remembered that.
"MELANIE AND Y/N!" They yelled excitedly and ran to hug us. We were pushed back by the hugs.
"You guys did it! IM SO HAPPT TO GET OUT OF THIS SHITHOLE!" Celeste giggled with tears falling down her face. We all squealed from happiness and agreed. Melanie suddenly stopped.
"K-Kelly?" She asked shyly and sort of hid behind me. Kelly looked at her sadly, a tear fell from her eye but she quickly wiped it and pretended nothing happened.
"I just wanted to tell you all I'm sorry for everything. There's no excuse for what I did, I was raised to be selfish and cruel otherwise no one cared about me. None of you deserved what I did to you. I'm so sorry to all of you." She spoke weakly. We all looked shocked.
We smiled at her and nodded, signaling we didn't care anymore.
"Highschool changes people. It matures them in ways no one could ever understand. Someone once told me, that the only way to truly learn, is through experience. And they're right." Melanie said gently.
"I'm not going to say what you did is okay, but I'm very happy you're changing for the better." Melanie spoke while holding my hand tighter. We all nodded in agreement, and Kelly smiled at us.
"Kelly!?" We heard Lucy yell from behind her. Lucy ran up behind her and hugged her with tears in her eyes.
"K-Kelly I thought y-you were stil-ll in the school!" Lucy spoke while crying into Kelly's dress. Kelly turned around and kissed her.
"I'm safe. And I'm here with you." Kellly smiled at her sweetly. Lucy smiled back widely and hugged her. Kelly turned to look at us and smiled.
"Guys!" We heard Ioane yell. We turned around and saw him running to us happily, also holding Ben from chemistry's hand. "Ioane!" We yelled happily. He ran to us and hugged us, giving us a smile.
"il y a du sang partout." He spoke.
"What does that mean?" Celeste asked gently and curiously.
"There's blood everywhere. I don't really know French, just something I picked up as a kid. Had a French nanny." He spoke while shrugging.
"BITCH THATS HELLA RANDOM BUT OKAY-" Magnolia and I giggled.
We all giggled and looked around.
"Well, what do we do now?" Fleur asked.
"We can stay at my parents house for a while!" Melanie smiled.
"And we can go fly anywhere you want to go!" Kelly spoke while running away with Lucy.

"Only if it's okay with you!" All of us spoke to Melanie concerned. Melanie smiled and nodded.
"Oh my god, Joseph is going to love you guys." I giggled.
"NO HE WILL!" Melanie replied.
We all smiled happily.
Celeste, Magnolia, Fleur, Melanie and I all linked arms and started to walk.
"I'm so happy I met you all." Melanie smiled. Everyone agreed.
"Me too!"
"Same!"
"Me aswell!"

"Especially you." Melanie whispered in my ear. I blushed like crazy and turned to her.
"I love you so much!" I giggled and jumped on her, being straddled like a baby as I lay my head on her shoulder. She kissed my neck and giggled.
"Wait, you guys did drink those grimace shakes, right?" Ioane asked.
"Yes of course, those did not go to waste. But the day we got the shakes was the same day Melanie and I m-" Melanie put her finger over my lips.
"AND THATS ENOUGH." Melanie yelled. Everyone started to laugh like crazy.

"So...Ioane tell us about that nanny!" Magnolia asked while on Celeste's back for a piggyback ride. I was still being held by Melanie. Magnolia and I were VERY similar it was hilarious.
"Okay so... my parents hired her because they were rich and didn't have enough time, but she had a really cool accent and made delicious pas-"

Us 7 kids all walked, talking and laughing, excited as hell to be gone from K-12, and starting our new life. Our love for one another was absolutely indescribable and adorable.

"So this is K-12."

I cant thank any one of you enough for reading this story, the kind messages, and funny comments. I will be writing more stories in the future! And it's all thanks to YOU. And my love for Melanie of course. Melanie has been someone I deeply admire and will forever be grateful to. She saved my life and continues to cheer me up on bad days. So, thank you to Melanie, for creating such badass albums over and over again! To end,

I love you, and remember, wear your seatbelt!

-Melbel🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 543 22
Crybaby had a story. But so did Johnny. Turns out Crybaby really was insane, but maybe it was the people around her that made her this way. WARNING...
4K 50 30
Althea Abbot is starting at K-12 sleep-away school. What friends, enemies or love interests will she make on the way?
188K 6.4K 21
Melanie (aka Mel) has just moved to Indiana. She, is eighteen and is in her last year of high school. Her mom is a nurse and works a lot of late shi...