Blushed like a strawberry (Melanies/Y/N Pov)

It was about 2:22 A.M, and we were playing Truth or dare.
"Truth or dare Fleur!" I asked Fleur with a smile.
"Dare!" She yelled.
"I dare you to call your crush and tell them you like them!" I smirked.
"W-WHAT!?" She yelled from shock. "I-I can't do t-that!" She said super flustered.
"Come on what's the worst that could happen!" I said trying to convince Fleur to do it.
"We'll support you no matter what!" Magnolia spoke. Fleur smiled.
"Thanks guys. I-I'll do it." She said scared. She stood up and clicked call. She held the phone to her ear as she opened the door to the other room. Right before she walked in, we heard her speak.
"Hey!" She quietly said as she shut the door.

Melanie's POV!

We turned around to see Magnolia staring at Celeste, blushing.
"Whatcha doing?" I asked her as I was smirking. She turned away quickly and looked back at us.
"N-Nothing!"
I looked at Y/N who was laughing like crazy. My heart fluttered as I started to giggle too.

"So while she's doing that, truth or dare Melanie!" Magnolia spoke excitedly.
"I'm gonna say...dare!" I replied.
"Let's see..." she mumbled, and then smirked. "I dare you to kiss Y/N!" She giggled. I went wide eyed as I saw Y/N's jaw drop. "MAGNOLIA." Y/N said drawing out the syllables.
"Just do it already!" Magnolia giggled and pushed me. I looked at Y/N. I blushed so intensely that I thought I was going to pass out from how high my heart rate was. I saw Y/N blush and cover her face. She always did that when she was flustered, It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. I sighed quietly, and stood up, walking over to Y/N, and sitting down on her lap.
"Oh snap!" Magnolia whispered while giggling. "I-I'm sorry." I whispered to Y/N as I pulled her face closer.
"A-A dare is a dare r-right?" Y/N whispered with a smirk.
I pulled her in and kissed her on the cheek, and quickly pulled away.
"Wait what?" Magnolia said sadly.
"That's all you get!" Y/N giggled . As much as I did want to kiss her, I couldn't. There's no way Y/N likes me back! That's a silly thought. But...how come she blushed when magnolia dared me to kiss her? Maybe she do-
Just then Fleur ran out of the room she was in, put on a sweater and ran to the courtyard.

"What was that about?
I questioned. We all looked at each other. "Let's follow her."
We all said with a smile. Magnolia, Celeste and I put on our coats.
"Y/N do you not have one?" Magnolia asked. "N-No, my Mum never bought me things that I needed so I don't really have much." Y/N spoke, looking sad and almost embarrassed.
That broke my heart to see Y/N looking upset, despite her trying not to show it.
"Bitch it's the 3rd of December! We can share." I said as I put my sweater around her.
"Thank you!" She smiled and hugged me.
"Y-You're welcome!" I giggled, feeling happy that she hugged me as I was falling even harder for her. Celeste and Magnolia gave us a happy, content, and empathetic smile.
"Okay lovebirds, let's go see what she's up to!" Magnolia said as she ran out the door. We ran after her.
"Is ''Love birds'' our nickname now?" Y/N asked.
"Yep!" Magnolia giggled. I don't know about Y/N, but I could live with that for sure.

Y/N's pov!

We were out in the courtyard, looking for Fleur.
"I think I see her guys!" I said as I peeked out from behind a bush. At this point, the sun was rising a little, the whole sky was golden. We then all stared at Fleur. She sighed and picked up her phone.
"What's she doing?" Magnolia said as she pointed. Melanie slapped her hand down and shushed her.
"Yes Mother. Yes I'm f- what!? My grades are fine- there's no need for this!...BECAUSE MOTHER I CANT-"
Fleur in hung up in angry tears. Melanie grabbed all of our hands and pulled us out from behind the bush.
"Woah...did you just hang up on your parents? If I did that my Mum would be all..-" Celeste spoke. Fleur turned to look at us in tears.
"Oh sweetie, what's wrong?" Magnolia asked her.
"W-Well I..." she was too upset to speak. It reminded me of when Melanie was crying in the bathroom, so I ran to hug her.
"It's okay Fleur." I spoke as I hugged her tightly. I felt Melanie, Celeste, and Magnolia too, come up behind me to hug her aswell. Melanie wrapped her hands around my waist as she hugged us, and I had insane butterflies. I obviously snapped out of it when I remembered there was more important things going on.
"Can you tell us now?" Melanie gently asked. Fleur sighed.
"My mother wants me to move back "home" because my grades are slipping, away from everything I love to live with my orthodox grandparents, who don't know I like girls and who obviously can't know I like girls...." Another tear fell down her cheek.
"It's okay Fleur." Celeste spoke gently as she patted her head.
"Would you like to study with me? I've been working all week on mid term assignments and I can help you before winter break ends!" Celeste asked. Fleur smiled.
"Yes, I would love it!" Fleur smiled as she pulled away from us wiping her tears.
"Let's go work out a study plan!" Celeste said as she dragged Magnolia and Fleur away.

"Did you just leave us..?" I asked as Celeste turned around and flipped me off jokingly. I did the same as I giggled. I put my hand down as I felt Melanie wrap her hands around my waist from behind.

"What should we do now?" Melanie smiled. I rocked side to side as she held onto me. I swear, my face was BRIGHT pink.
"We have 4 weeks before school starts again...I don't knooowww!" I spoke softly.
"Why are you so smiley?" Melanie asked with a smile as she turned me around to face her while still hugging my waist.
"Because your the cutest thing I've ever seen." I wanted to say.
"I don't know! You just make me smile!"
I said still smiling.
"You're adorable." Melanie whispered. I blushed as I realized how close we were. She looked at me and blushed like a strawberry.
"M-Melanie I L-" I was about to speak when Magnolia came running back with the other two. Melanie blushed and pulled away, but I didn't want her to. I reluctantly let go and turned to Magnolia.
"GUYS LETS GO TO MCDONALDS!" Magnolia smiled and pulled our hands to run.
"I MEAN SURE-" I giggle yelled as I took Melanie's hand and ran with Magnolia.