Truth or dare?

Melanie sighed.
"There's only one cookie left." She said sadly. Just then Celeste jumped and grabbbed the cookie as she giggled. Melanie looked so cute and sad as her eyes stung with water.
"WAIT NO IM SORRY DONT CRY!" Celeste spoke as she shoved the cookie in Melanie's mouth. Melanie giggled and hugged her. I laughed a little bit. She reminded me of my boba tea obsession. I would literally throw hands for some boba. We then all decided to invite Fleur over and play a game.

"So, game should we play...?" I asked the girls. Magnolia and Fleur looked at each other.
"TRUTH OR DARE!" They said in Sync. "That's fine with us!" Melanie said as we looked at each other and shrugged. I was staring at Melanie as they started to ask questions to each other. I caught a sparkle in her eyes. "Wait, what am I saying!? There's no way I like Melanie." I thought in disbelief. I looked over to her again and saw her adorable tooth gap and her long spilt dyed hair. My heart fluttered as she giggled at Magnolia.
"M-Maybe I do?" I whispered and felt myself blush. I shook my head and looked back at the girls.
"So, does Fleur have a partner?" Magnolia asked politely.
"Well I wish..." Fleur mumbled and sighed.
"WHAT!?" We all gasped in shock and excitement.
"Really!?" Magnolia asked smiling.
"I-I can't tell you who I like thoughhhh!!" She blushed as she mumbled.
"You wouldn't like her." She spoke again. "HER!?" We all gasped again. Fleur started to laugh very loudly at this reaction.
"Man I KNEW we we're all a little fruity." Celeste laughed out.
"NO SERIOUSLY." Melanie said as she giggled. I started to laugh aswell, when I saw Melanie's adorable laugh. She tucked her hair behind her ear as she spoke again.
"So Magnolia, truth or dare!" Melanie asked.
"Dare obviously." Magnolia said smiling.
"I dare you to kiss your crush!" Melanie giggled as she looked at Celeste. Celeste was blushing her ass off as Magnolia stood up.
"F-Fine." Magnolia giggled as she blushed, obviously not backing down. Magnolia walked over to Celeste, she sat down and grabbed her chin and she kissed her.
"Eek!" Us 3 screamed as we watched from beside them.
"I l-like you Celeste." Magnolia giggled.
"I d-do t-too." Celeste said as she smiled and kissed her again. We all clapped for those two while smiling and giggling.
"Oh stop it you lovebirds!" Celeste giggled as she pulled away from Magnolia and stared at Melanie and I. Melanie blushed.
"N-No we're not!" I yelled completely flustered.  Magnolia and Celeste giggled at us. Just then Fleur stood up.
"Guys let's watch a movie!" She said as she ran towards the TV.
"Ooh what are we gonna watch!" I said as I grabbed Melanie's hand and took her to the couch to sit down. My heart was still fluttering from when I saw Melanie blush.
"Why am I so flustered?" I thought in my head as I tucked my hair behind my ear and sat down.
"Wait...Y/N DONT." Melanie said as she tried to grab the remote. I smirked devilishly and turned on Nightmare before Christmas as everyone was yelling and chasing me around the room.
"NO NOT AGAIN!" Celeste yelled as she kept grabbing from the remote. I giggled and turned up the TV.