Dont Leave Me(Sequel to Dont...

Ceioprsu által

"I cant loose you again!" He screamed. I felt his hand squeeze mine again. Tighter than before. "I know, you... Több

Dont Leave Me(Sequel to Dont Touch Me)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
WB
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
The end....
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 7

2.8K 126 13
Ceioprsu által

(???? pov)

I didn't know why... but I got the sudden urge to visit my cousin. We barley get to see each other so, It was gonna be a good visit. I packed my bags and headed to the airport. It was a 5 hour flight to get to L.A from NYC. I boarded the plane, sat in my seat, and dozed off.

~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~//~

When the plane landed, I was so exited. I haven't seen my cousin in a few years and I'm sure she's still the same. I didn't want to let her know I was coming though, I wanted to surprise her. I texted my mom and let her know I landed safe. She texted back...

Alright dear, When you see Y/N let her know that I'm sorry I couldn't come along but I will next time.

I smiled and texted...

Ok I will, love you ma.

When I put my phone away, It took me a second to find out where to go. I haven't been to an L.A airport in a while. It may be beautiful at night but Its complicated as hell.(Video up top..sorry about the corny song) I got outside and caught a cab to Y/N's house. When I knocked... she didn't answer.

Weird.

I pulled out my phone, I knew I had one of her friends numbers in my contacts somewhere... I kinda still wanna keep the element of surprise. I clicked on the number and it started to ring.

1 ring... 2 rings... 3 rings.......

"Who the fuck is this?" Someone answered. They sounded like their nose was stuffed up. Yeah... its him.

"Damn, wassup to you to." I said laughing. "Its Elijah."

"EJ??" He asked, sounding surprised. "Wassup woe?!? Niggas ain't seen you in years. Where you been...?!?!"

I moved the phone from my ear as he continued to yell. When he got quiet I put it back. "You done?"

"Yeah."

I laughed. "I'm in LA right now and I was wondering if you knew where Y/N was?"

"No I don't.. I'm in the hospital actually." He said. " Is she not home?"

"Nah, I'm at her spot now.." I sighed. " I was tryna surprise her by showing up, but she not here."

"I don't know, man." He said. " Call Craig. He was the last person to see her fo sure."

"What about Santo? Weren't they like really close??" I asked.

"Umm..."

"What?"

"Its... he's uhh..."

"What? They not friends no more? What?"

"Santo's dead." He said, shutting me all the way up. I thought for a second but then I laughed.

"Your kidding right?"

"I wish I was..."

There was a long silence. It was mainly me who wasn't talking but... what could I say? Santo was my friend, and its never good to know that someone you knew is gone.... dead.

"How?" I asked

"Plane crash."

I narrowed my eyes. I heard about a plane crash back home. "That was you?"

Ray sighed "That was all of us."

I was still in shock a little so I sat down on Y/N's front steps.

"A lot happened since you been gone bro. And Its gonna take a lot more than one phone call to explain everything." He said. I paused before saying..

"What hospital are you in? I'm on my way."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

616K 12.3K 22
I know you don't know me, but you will soon. I think I'm in love with you, and yes, I'm a fool. A sucker for love. I've always been impulsive. Ever...
5.3K 104 37
"Fuck, why do you always make things so hard Rayne?" he stood there with an intense frown on his face. "What do you mean Spencer?" I crossed my arms...
446K 5.5K 14
He's the player of the school , he's known for hitting and quitting , every girl wants him and doesn't care if he uses her then breaks her heart as l...
5.2K 127 18
When Princeton from Mindless Behavior finally moves to New York.He thinks everyone's going to automatically friend him and he'll be popular,but sadly...