The Broken Souls (Beyond the...

By shiprasaini1

Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor... More

Basic information
Prologue
1. My handsome Neighbor
2. When I saw him first time
3. He came to my house
4. The first day of school
5. The Guest
6. Crossing the road
7. The friend
8. My beautiful neighbor
9. Cleaning his room
10. Locked in a room
11. Droping her home
12. Saying the apologies-I
13. Saying apologies-ll
14. Temple
15. Farewell party- 1
16. Farewell Party-2
17. Sharing his thoughts
18. My brother
19. My family
20. Siddhath-Preeti
21. Misunderstandings
22. Diwali
23. The slap of my beautiful sins
24. Aftermath
25. The last letter
26. The broken mug
27. The broken bridge-1
28. The broken bridge 2
29. Hallucinations
30. The latter-The earing
31. The seminar
32. The tissue paper
33. The Signature
34. First day at his office
35. Friends
36. The mud sandwich
37. The childhood friend
38. The rain
39. Under the candle light
40. The tie
41. The savior
42. The war
43. Missing him
44. The shining star
45. The painful love confession
46. His house
47. Raghav's house
48. My sleeping neighbour
49. Meeting his family
50. The softness of his lips
51. The family dinner
52. The Birthday
53. The painful goodbye
54. His old friend
55. Her first letter
56. The Phone call
57. The old neighbourhood
58. Taking a step ahead
59. The unwanted kiss
60. The heavy rain
61. Furious Dhruv
62. His fiancee
63. Sacrifices
64. Blessings
65. The untold emotions
66. My brother
67. Bestfriends
68. Moving on
69. The painful periods
70. Under the shower
71. Bhabhi
72. The Psychiatrist
73. Dinner under the moon
74. lecture on sex
75. In the pool
76. Delhi...
77. Saharanpur
78. The Old School
79. The forgotten day
80. The girl's sleepover
81. The naughty husband
82. Riots
83. My safe heaven
84. Ignoring me
85. Betrayal of the family
86. Untold emotions
87. The Love we feel
88. The unlock door
89. Father's scolding
90. Romance in office
91. Night is not enough
92. The 6000 stroy.
93. The misery of her life
94. The deal
95. The beautiful night turns into nightmare
96. The last goodbye
97. The middle child
98. Missing her
99. His memories
100. The days without him
101. The harsh reality of my life
102. The end of the story
103. My own house
104. My so called parents
105. Date night
106. The engagement
107. The wedding preparations
108. Family reunion
110. The wedding
111. The wedding night
112. Moving to our peradise
113. Intruder
114. Fights
115. Mussoorie
116. Vadh

109. The window

5.5K 752 102
By shiprasaini1

Aditi's point of view

It's 12 p.m and function ends with full burst. Guests returned to their house and it's time to say goodbye to Dhruv. Sothat he could come tomorrow with Barat to take me with him. We were standing at the exit of the mansion bidding them goodbye. My biological family is still here pretending to be happy in my happiness.

Yes, you read it right. I still call them my biological family and I don't know if they are pretending or actually happy in my happiness. I still not forgive them I just accept them in my life. It's not easy to forgive after what they had done to me because it's not too long when Dhruv and I went to Saharanpur in Siddharth and Preeti's wedding and my biological mother bring neighbours to our door step claiming that the girl like me doesn't deserve to live in their respective family. I will never ever able to forgive them ever in my life. I don't want to have any relation with him. I just accept him because of my Dhruv. He has done so much fir me and for the first time he asked me to do something for the peace of my mind then how could I ignore his request also my niece Advika I have to accept them. I don't want her to face things which I have gone through because she born in a family who doesn't like a girl.

I looked my nephew, Advik who is playing with Rayansh. He doesn't even know who I am and why he is parents here. I hope he is not like his father Atul. I wish he would be the best brother for his sister Advika. My sister-in-law, my bhabhi Megha, she doesn't know how badly I want to meet her when I lived with my biological family and came to know that Atul has a girlfriend. But she is not like Atul. She is kind and polite unkike her husband.

My biological Brother, father and mother keep trying to talk to me in whole function but I feel suffocated around them so I ignore them.

"It's getting late. We should leave now. So we could come tomorrow on time.", My chain of thoughts break when Anuradha mummy speaks.

I looked at Dhruv he was looking at me with concern and worry. I gave him a small smile but I know he knows that this smile was not my usual one. This smile is the one which hold so many sorrow behind it. I lookd away from him to hide the pain I was feeling right now.

"I think I should stay sometime.", I looked at Dhruv when he speak, looking at others.

"Why...?", Divya asked him.

"Raghav may need my help in wedding preparations.", He said looking at Raghav.

"Dear jija ji, we all know why do you want to stay here. Wedding preparations is already done and you are not allowed to meet my dear sister till tomorrow. Please come tomorrow with barat.", Raghav come to Dhruv's side and smirk.

"What is this Dhruv bhiya? It's just only one night. You can't even wait for tomorrow.", Divya said while rolling her eyes.

"Raghav you are forgetting that we need to discuss something.", Dhruv said while greeting his teeth and giving all hints to Raghav but he stay oblivious deliberately.

"As long as we have discussed everything. Uncle aunty, you might be getting late.", Raghav said looking at Dhruv's parents.

Everyone stiffened their laugh which made me blush and I looked down.

"Yes son we are getting late. We should leave now and Raghav please lock all windows and door of your house. I know my son.", Gautam papa teased Dhruv which made his ears and neck turned into red shade.

"Papa do you really think doors and windows can stop my little brother. You are highly mistaken.", Nikhil bhiya also joined them.

"Don't worry Nikhil, I tighten the security around the house so we don't get the intruder at the middle of the night.", Raghav said while looking between me and Dhruv with smirk. I was blushing while Dhruv was shooting dagers at Raghav's direction as Raghav well know how Dhruv used to come in the middle of night to my bua ji's house after junoing the wall.

"Enough of the teasing to my son. Rita ji we should leave now.", Anuradha mummy come forward and join her both hands. Rita maa nodded her head and took her in a hug. Anuradha mummy also hig to my biological mother and Megha bhabhi.

I come forward and touched Anuradha mummy and Gautam papa's feet took their blessings. After that they all sit inside their respective cars. My eyes locked with Dhruv who was looking at me with intensity. He was standing to the driver side of the car holding the open door with his one hand and looking at me with so many emotions. It was clearly visible in his eyes that he wants to stay and I also wants to soend some alone time with him after this emotional episode with my biological family. Also it's been a while we spent some personal time together.

None of us was ready to break the gaze until we heard Nikhil bhaiya's words who were asking Dhruv to sit inside the car. With heavy heart he set inside the car on the driver side but he adjusted the sideview mirror where he again hold my gaze. A tear drop from my eyes when his car started moving but his eyes were still at me, boring holes to my skin with his intense gaze. Finally his car wrnt oit from my side and with my heavy heart I walked towards my room.

*****

I lit some scented candles and turn on dim lights of my room to calm my gloomy mood. Tomorrow I marrying to person I was in love with since my teen age. I am going to have the wedding, I have dreamed. I suppose to be happy but incidents have taken place today made me upset.

Finally Dhruv got his hand to the video which Rahul used to shut me. I know it was hard to allow to submit that video in the court but I want justice. I want Rahul to go through the same as I had gone through. I want to snatch everything from him he loves. I want to distroy him.

I have changed my clothes to the simple greenish suite and set near to the window which has a view of the garden. Fairy lights were on, decorations of the house make it more lovely. I closed my eyes and letthe breez touch my face. I opened my eyes and looked up to the moon.

My biological family who only gave me pain and sorrow, suddenly came to me and ask for another chance. How could I forget that they used to beat me, they used to loathe me. After getting molested by Rahul and others when I looked at them for help they accused me back and throw me out in-front of everyone. How could I forget those five years where I got beaten up everyday and did get enough food for living. How could I forget those hell five years. They left me to die. If Dhruv didn't show them their place, they will never bother about my existence.

It is not easy to forgive someone who give you the trauma for life.

Aditi..

A smile came on my face when I heard his voice. I am missing him so much that I can hallucinating his voice.

Aditi...

Again I heard his voice and I smiled looking at the moon. Only this night left after tonight I will be with him.in his arms.

Aditi...

I frown. This time this voice feel surreal that it's like he is here. I got up from my seat and walked to the other window of the room.

Aditi....

I heard him again. I opened the window and got shock seeing him there hanging to the balcony like a monkey.

"Dhruv, what are you doing here?", I asked him while tucking a strand behind my ear and lean to the window.

"First pull me up. Give me your hand.", He said with difficulty as he was literally hanging to the window of my room.

"Okay wait....", I gave him my hand.

He hold it tight and with all my power I pull him up. He jumped into the window and entered into the room. He was panting. It must be difficult for him to climb up all the way to my room's window. I gave him the glass of water which he gulped down in one go. I put the glass on the nearest table and then turned to him.

"What are you doing here at this time?", I whispered while looking at him. I don't  want anyone to come into my room and caught him with me. He hold my hand and pulled me closer to him. I put my hand on his chest while he holds me by my waist. I suddenly feel like a teenage again where a girl's boyfriend sneak to her room through the balcony while her parents were sleeping.

"You were looking upset when we leave. So I came here to meet you.", He said while tucking the strand behind my ear while looked at him with love. He always know when I need him. He knows that I was feeling gloomy. He could have call me and we can talk on phone but he choose to come here after climbing my room's window. Can I fall for him even harder if that possible then I am taking the risk. I just not love him. I worship him and his love.

*****

We both set on the ground, near the wall size window, on a very cozy carpet. Dhruv's back was leaning to the frame of the open window while I was sitting between his legs and we both are looking at my henna which was dried now and he was tracing his fingers on his name. Whole room was illuminating with dim lights and candles enough for us to give the calm  vibes.

I closed my eyes and leaned back to Dhruv's shoulder when cold breez touched to my face. I opened my eyes again and looked at his wounded hand which have white bandage on it.

"Dhruv..."

"Hmmm...", He humed while looking to the henna in my hands.

"When I went to the shopping for our wedding, I met Nisha.", I took a little pause before continuing, ".....and I slapped her."

"Good....", He said while tracing his thumb over his name again like it was the most beautiful thing in ny henna and indeed it is.

"But I am afraid. Last time when I slap her she used her brother for take a revenge. I don't know what will she do this time.", I confessed my fear to him. After so many difficulties, I finally have what I have dreamed of and I don't want to loose it.

"Don't worry, I won't let her come near to you.", I closed my eyes when he kissed at the side of my head.

Again silence fell between us. It was the silence of the calmness which sooth you mind and your soul relaxed under its warmth. I somewhere feel relaxed that Dhruv is my side this time. He won't let anything happen to me.

"There is this thing which always wonder me.....", I said after some time.

"What....?"

I tilted my head little and looked at him through my shoulder.

"We both have gone through the same pain. Some monsters ruin our dignity. Since I confessed my past, you were trying everything to get me justice but what about you?", His eyes turned to me for a few seconds and then he looked again to my henna. I also turn my head and looked at where he was looking at.

"My P.T teacher was expelled from the school when principal caught him molesting another student. Later I came to know that he died with cancer and no one was there when he finally took his last breath. For me that was my justice.", He said while interlocking our fingers from my knuckles.

I took his palm where my name was written with henna. I traces my thumb over my name on his palm and I feel loved. Sometimes I thought what happened if Dhruv would not come into my life again. I don't know if I will manage to live till now. Either my buja ji's family killed me or I died in starvation. I never met my bua ji's family again. Once I asked Dhruv and he told me that they are still in prison and there is no chance they are coming out soon as Dhruv is keeping his eyes close to them and if any how they will bail out from the jail he will make sure that they will beg on roads.

"Today when your biological family showed up and I asked you to move on, I know you forgive them because of me but I can see that in your eyes that you were upset. You were still bothered with their presence.", He askwd me while playing with the bangles in my hand.

"Dhruv, I am sorry. I am trying but it's not easy to forgive and move on in one night. Maybe I would never able to forgive them. If they had supported me five years ago then atleast I could say my family stood beside me after I got molested but they blamed me and raise fingers on my character like they didn't know me.", A lone tear fell from my right eye when I confessed what I am feeling about my biological family. He hugged me from behind. His one hand was around my stomach and another one was on my chest.

I out my hand on his hand which was on my chest and lean back to him while closing my eyes. He kissed on my head and I let my tears fall down from my eyes.

knock... knock..

Dhruv and I got startled when we heard the knock on my door. We both looked at each other and then the door. We both stood up from the floor and stick our eyes to the door. My heart was beating fastly. Now we both are going to be caught by our family amd I don't know what they will do with us.

"Aditi open the door.", Raghav was shouting from the other side of the door.

"Dhruv, what are you doing?", I asked to Dhruv when he walked towards the door.

"Opening the door.", He looked at me confusingly while walking towards the door.

"No..You can't.", I pulled him by his hand and drag him towards the window from where he just came.

"Why..?", He asked me.

"Because what will Raghav think about us and I don't want to embarrass myself.", I said while dragging him.

"But we are married?", He asked me confusingly.

"We are marrying again so we are kinda acting like we are not married.", I said what came into my mind.

"What....?", He is still looking at me confusingly.

knock... knock..

"Aditi open the door. I knkw he is inside", Raghav shouted.

"Nothing....", I opened the window and gestured hom to go.

"Give me a kiss first.", He looked at me amusingly.

I gave him a look but he didn't budge. I sighed and leaned to kiss him. But before my lips could meet his cheeks he move his face and pack on my lips. Before I could say anything he was climbing down the pipe.

I grin to myself but it was soon wioed off when I heard the knock again.

"Malhotra you are dead today.", Now knocking was getting louder. I ran to the door and opened it and there I saw Raghav was standing, fumming in anger.

"Where is he? Can't he wait for tonight?", Without looking at me he went inside the room and started looking for him.

"Raghav what are you looking for?", I asked him getting nervous and my cheeks turn red.

"Your husband..", He said while getting into the bathroom and checked him there.

"Dhruv is not here.", I said whith a nervous chuckle.

"Your cheeks are red, you are stammering. I know he is here.", He said while walking back to the bathroom and opened the almirah.

"What are you talking about?", I out my palm on my cheeks. They are hot.

"Divya called me earlier taht Dhruv was absent and I know he came here to meet you. Such a impatient jija ji I get.", He said while walking towards the window from where Dhruv just climb down. My eyes gotten wide and I ran to Raghav.

"Raghav there was nothing. I opened the window to let the air come.", I said but Raghav smirked.

"I did6 ask you about the window. Thankyou sissy to let me know that your husband ran from there.", He immediately looked down and I palmed my face when Ragahv smirked at me while lookinga at down to Dhruv who was still climbing down.

This is going to be very embarrassing.

But when I looked down I saw Dhruv and Raghav were playing wrestling. Dhruv srms were around Raghav's neck while Raghav was trying his best to get free from his hold.

I smiled looking at them and stood there when both fell on the ground when they got tired.

They both are really bestfriends who can not digest their fiod without fighting with eachother.

......................................................................

I hope you like the chapter.

I know chapter is short but I want this chapter to end it here.

See you guys soon in next update.

Thankyou...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
816K 30K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
47.9K 1.7K 55
"don't look at me with those eyes Ms Singh otherwise I will loose myself to you ". He said and landed forward our lips so close but still that streng...
158K 7.3K 34
He was sitting on bed in front of me in white shirwani. The look of utter adoration and devotion was completely visible in his ocean blue eyes. So mu...