操り||

Von horikell

{OC Insert} ho·mun·cu·lus /həˈməNGkyələs,hōˈməNGkyələs/ noun a very small human or humanoid creature !!!!!PRA... Mehr

READ BEFORE PROCEED
Disclaimer
PROLOGUE - Lilies arent always lilies
ONE - First sight
THREE - cats and talk
FOUR - Bunnies are cute
TWO - A new recruit
THIRTEEN - An eaten flower and Sorrow friends
FIVE - Are you an idiot
SIX - Different persona
TWENTY NINE - list for a kiss?
SEVEN - Trust
THIRTY ONE - Fearless
EIGHT - Useless child and deleted emotion
THIRTY TWO -
NINE - Snow secrets
TEN - Cold fights cause blushes
ELEVEN - Candy is sour
TWELVE - Teammates Disagreement
FOURTEEN - broken known
FIFTHTEEN - A room with no options
SIXTEEN - Hospital bed
SEVENTEEN - Forbidden Word Used
EIGHTEEN - Bottle up tears
|| NINETEEN - Disappearance of soccer
TWENTY - Future tricks
TWENTY ONE - Burned history
TWENTY TWO - Positive thinking
TWENTY THREE - Master D?
TWENTY FOUR - Realization
TWENTY FIVE - Sengoku period <1>
TWENTY SIX - Sengoku period <2>
TWENTY SEVEN - Sengoku period <3>
TWENTY EIGHT - A lad in france

THIRTY - Figure out

17 0 0
Von horikell

"The match has just started everyone! We're just getting warmed up!" Tenma encouraged the others, "Captain is right! Let's give it our all!" Kinako cheered as everyone else nodded.

"That's the spirit!" Yelled by wondeba as he took off his coat and revealed his wondeba guns - the other gun in miko grasp magically, "I really look weird holding this thing.."

"By heightening your powers to their limits, you just might be able to awaken Jeanne's power!" Miko and Kirino on the other hand looked out towards Jeanne as the poor girl herself was scared.

Miko frowned at her state as suddenly

"You're showing emotions again" The voice called her out, as the girl grumbled before looking back at the field. "Shut up"

The whistle began as raimon started the second kick-off , tsurugi holds the ball but gamma quickly took the ball from him predicting the male's moves.

"He can predict us after all!"

"This is the power that Zanark-sama has bestowed upon us!" This made zanark himself smirked and glances to the other side. Miko gave him a dirty look as she thought if he had release if she was the one El dorado after.

"Quarth!" Gamma calls out as the group makes a fast pass to eachother as it came to the other side.

"They're too fast!"

"I didn't even got a chance to see it."

The defense went it, on the other hand wondeba pointed to Jeanne as he tries to gain her aura but failed.

"Still no good!"

"She hasn't gained her power yet!"

Just then kirino and shindou trapped darna who had the ball in a very split second a thought went into kirino's mind as he was distracted even for a second as he tried to concentrate but darna took this as an opening and passed through the male.

"Don't get distracted!" Shindou dettered. As the ball went to baham but before the ball could reach him kinako successfully kicked it pass as it went out the field.

"Nice cut, Kinako!" Tenma yelled as kianko looks up to Jeanne, "Miss Jeanne, did you see that?" But the said girl was still in her scared state.

The game resumed as Kirino caught the ball and passed to tenma as he run towards the other team. "I can tell what you're doing to do next!"

"I won't give up!" Then suddenly dauphin yelled to stop as he demand to drible back to which got tenma confused.

"Just come back" tenma even looked towards miko if she was sure with his decision as the girl just smiled.

He went back as it began a chase, "What are you doing?!" Even tenma doesn't know the answer. "Fei!" He called the boy as the male run with it.

As Fei was about to face the opponent dauphin made yet again a demand saying to go back to that suprised the others with even more supriseing when miko herself approved.

Fei looked towards the two as he just listen.

"Advance!"

"Fall back!" Every word from the king was package with a thumbs up and a cat smile from miko showing approveness from their trusting assistant couch.

"Are you guys screwing around with us?!"

Dauphin laughed "How is that? I call it the back-and-fourth strategy"

"That's ridiculous." Midori comment.

"They're only making the other team angier." Akane said.

The ball comes back to Kirino as he shouted. "miko! Please make him cut it out" he complained to the girl as he saw the girl agreed to his weird strategy.

"Oh? Do you not like my strategy?" The king replied. "What strategy? We're just wasting away our energy for your own amusement." The boy spat.

Before protocol omega steal the ball back from Kirino passes to tenma the ball back. "Alright then!" The brown-haired male looked at the man.

"Attack then." The king conceded.

"Quit scampering around!" Gamma yelled clearly furious. Within that tenma runned towards him as like a miracle he passed by him as everyone gasped back.

"Oh là là! He really got through."

"How.." the mangers asked, miko stayed quiet as the cat smile didn't left her face. "Fei!" Tenma called out - passing to him.

"Anger was consuming them so much that they were unable to predict them." Miko smiled as the managers and wondeba looked at her shock.

"Hm why yes! Predicting ahead of the ahead of the ahead of the ahead, This is what you call a strategy Voila!"

Even tho miko was the one who actually thought of it she let him take the credits as she nodded at him looking tot he other side seeing zanark scoffed at them.

Raimon charges ahead as both tenma and Fei heads to the goal, everyone making a prayer that it will make it but before can go any further the horn for the first half rang as it was announce that the first round ended leaving the score 0:1 protocol omega in the lead.

"The Dauphin's strategy may have worked, but at this rate we'll be too exhausted in the second half..."

Everyone was panting quite heavily, "it's okay! We can still go on."

"Yeah, we've managed to find a way through them." The two complayed

"But if you keep this up, it'll eat up your stamina." Midori coaxed. "Not to worry. I have already thought of my next move. Right boy?" Dauphin laughs as he glance to the 'boy' beside him to which the team gasps, both from the fact miko got misgendered again and a new plan coming from the king.

As the break went on, shindou called out Kirino who was assolated from the group calling him back, Kirino walked back as he passed by shindou with a small tension - as he passed by the black-haired girl their eyes met as miko only smirked at him and proceed to walk away leaving him slightly confused.

As the second match was about start - the commentor coment about raimon's changed of positions as both defenders Kinako and Kirino went upfront.

Zanark chuckled as he dettered even him didn't expect that, "That is a strategy that will predict ahead of the ahead of the ahead of the ahead!"

Miko finished it off with a "Vòila!" As both posed grinning. The team sweatfropped at this as they were questioning the new formation.

"It'll be fine! Things will work out somehow!"

"Let's trust the Dauphin Charles on this one, miko agreed in this so let's trust them!" Fei exclaimed.

Wondeba looks towards back to Jeanne as no progress was made to her.

While with Jeanne even her soldiers were slowly doubt the girl's word from God - the men struggling back to fight.

"How do we get Jeanne-san's power to awaken..? At the rate this is going..." Kinako uttered. Kirino recalled Jeanne's words deeply. "I believe in Jeanne. She has a heart stronger than anyone I've ever known. That's why I'm sure the Mixi-max will be a success."

The game started as kinako was now the forward running first. "My Mai position is being a forward! Now I'll get to show my stuff!" Before so..

"Stop, stop, stop! Follow the strategy!" Dauphin snapped as kinako slightly pouted at this before passing to a empty pass, an opponent took this and pass towards to another but before so hayami kicked back as it went out the field.

This continued as everytime raimon takes the ball it makes a cut that made protocol omega furious.

"You're a pesky bunch!" Gamma cursed. "Here, it's obvious that the defenders who aren't as tired were brought up front mainly to aim for cuts." Aoi sweatdropped. "This sure would get on my nerves."

"T-that is correct!" Dauphin takes the credit. "This strategy is kind of un-fair, isn't it?"

"I agree.."

Hamano takes the ball as it was passed to Kirino. He sees the goal as he run for it making the others fluttershocked.

"You're not getting in" One of protocol omega said as they casted a hisastique technique. "Defense Command 03!"

The impact of the castle was able to steal the ball from Kirino as the male landed harshly in the group. The match contniues while Kirino is unable to stand.

"No.." Kirino uttered as he realize his mistake. "this is all my fault" he tries to stand but his knee failed him.

"Command shoo-" Before one can cast his technique shindou steals the ball. "shindou!" The pink-haired male called out. "You attacked beacuse you thought you could, right? Then I trust your judgement! Let us handle covering you!" The male spoke making the other male fluttershock.

Shindou contniue to fight for the ball as Kirino watched - recalling kariya's words. "Shindou-senpai has an avatar, and now he can even Mixi-max and use keshin armed. He's bounded so far ahead that you can't reach him, that's pretty much what you're thinking, isn't it?" Kariya eyed him.

As he recalled the memory he figured out maybe the male was right. "All I kept thinking about was how resentful I felt that I got strung up... And this is the result." He fisted his hand. "I was jealous. Jealous of shindou of shindou who rose above me." Kirino stood up - looking towards the side seeing miko creepingly smiling at him as if she knew what's in his mind. The girl eyed to point at shindou who was pushed back by protocol omega."

Just then kirino makes a fierce dash making orca trapped in place.

"Kirino!"

"My duty isn't to move up to the front!" The scene caught by Jeanne as she stood up from hiding. "My duty is to support shindou and the others so that they will be able to focus on attacking!" His words absurct the previous captain. "I finally understand what my purpose is."

Kirino fought for the ball as his feelings grew, an aura appeared from behind me for a split second. "Just now..!"

"A keshin!"

Orca made an attempt to pass the balls to baham but the two somonphier teamed up making a cut.

"Shindou, I..." He offered a hand to the male. (Go Kirino confess your love/hj)

"The only person I thought of was myself, There's mo way I could have gained strength in that state of mind."

"That answer youve reached suits you." Kirino then faced Jeanne - calling the female. "I finally understand! My purpose, the thing that only I can do!" Kirino screeched.

"You have something that you can do, too!"

"But nothing will come about, even with me being here... I don't even know if the voice I heard really did come from God..." She uttered as she let go of her necklace.

"You have to believe in yourself! I believe in you! In your words!" The girl listened.

"If you believe that it's God speaking to you then that will give you the strength to push on, towards victory!"

"Ranmaru..." Jeanne took in his words.

The match resumes with einam's throw in, the ball went to reiza as she runs towards raimon's defense to then she faces Kirino.

The male took a deep breath before slowly his aura and his keshin, "Battle Flag Warrior Brynhildr!"

Shindou and the others smiled at his awoken as they gained hope. Miko softly chuckled as she crossed something off her list looking back to Jeanne who watched in spark.

"Offense Command 04!" Orca tried to shoot but Kirino successfully makes a cut with his keshin.

"This is the power of an avatar.." going back to Jeanne, "Don't you believe in your own abilities? In what you see, and in what you say?"

Jeanne eyes shaked, "I grew unsure of myself. At some point, if stopped believing even in myself." She confessed.

"What makes you think that your comrades will follow you in that state of your mind?!" He yelled making Jeanne looked back at army.

"I have to believe... In myself" she encouraged herself as she walk to the railings with Kirino proudly smiling.

"My duty... Isn't to hold the sword and stand on the battlefield." Jeanne stood down as she grabbed the french(?) Flag. "My duty is to deliver God's words and inspire my comrades!"

"Hear me, my soldiers!" The knights looked up, "Devote your very soul to that cause and know that you will rise victorious! God will answer to your bravery!" As she bagan wavering the flag with pride.

"In God's name, I Promise upon this flag that we will win this battle!" The scream in honor as they gained confidence.

"Mhm" Miko smiled at her comrade as Jeanne finally gained the confidence she needed. "That's the real Jeanne!"

"She looks so cool!"

Just then wondeba turned pink as she screams in delight, "ALL RIGHT! NOW ITS SURE TO WORK!!" he runned towards closer to Jeanne as miko prepared her gun.

When she was about to ready point, kinako avoided the point as she pointed else where. "No, not me! Over there!" She pointed to Kirino. She smirked as she pointed the gun to Kirino. As the bear and the girl shoots.

"Gah! You really shot him!"

"I figured it out!" Kinako cheered, "The one who should Mixi-max is Kirino-senpai!" Miko nodded at this.

"Mixi-max complete!" When the Mixi-max was complete the aura toned down as it reveals Kirino now sharing Jeanne's physical features.

"Kirino-senpai!" They fluttershocked.

"I knew it wasn't me after all!"

At then, Kirino's hair become a tone of strawberry blond as his pigtails grew longer - with the same glasses Jeanne have on him.

"Don't get cocky!" This made kirino smirked as one swift move the male stole the ball from the opponent.

"Go, Tsurugi!" He passes, as tsurugi faced the goal he cast his keshin.

"Sword Saint Lancelot! Armed!" He casted his armor before he shoots a kick. "I'll stop you!" Protocol Omega's goal keeper said before he casted his own hisastique technique. "Keeper command 07!" He casted but was no match with tsurugi's shoot as the ball went in.

Raimon gains a score as the score becomes tied. "The flow is on our side!" Kirino divulged. "Attack, attack and keep attacking!" Kirino guided.

At that moment raimon movems keeps getting better and better as they were able to get passed protocol omega. "That's it! Go, go!" Aoi cheered and then daisuke crystal appeared as he hummed.

"This is Power #2! A charismatic defender who roused up his team's courage, changing it into an iron-wall defense!" He revealed. "It's exactly the power that I have sought!"

Kinako passes to Kirino as Kirino passed to shindou with a strong tale from behind. "Mixi-trans! Nobunaga!" He casted before shooting.

The goal keeper defended with a cast of a hisastique technique but even with that , the ball went in resulting a goal. Just then the signal for the end of the match was blowned.

"The match ends here! Raimon wins at 2-1!" The commentor cheered.

"We won... We won!" Tenma cheered loudy as he jumped in the air.

Miko deeply sighed as she looked towards the other side seeing zanark annoyed face only made the girl giggled but hid behind Midori.

"Tch!" Was all he said before pressing his command ball, protocol omega and field dissapeared. "Attack men!" The reinforcements attacked as the war contniued.

"Advance! For France! God has saved us! Praise God for this victory!" Jeanne exclaimed loudly as she contniued to raise her flag.

"Jeanne" Kirino and the others admire her action. In the other hand miko looked back somewhere as her smirked was caught in El dorado's view.

"Curse that zanark! He's using protocol omega as toys!"

"Are you quite sure we should be letting him do as he pleases?" One asked. "He won't submit to our orders anyways. Let him be."

"To more important matters, why don't we deposit that thing into his custody? It would be interesting to see what chemical reaction it will bring."

"Her. That smile." El dorado looks at the image of miko, "It seems so familiar with those mysterious purple eyes."

"Kagura miko... Who really are you." The man asked to no one.

-

Later on raimon was bought back to the castle now bowing upon his highness. "Your great efforts were truly remarkable."

"Thank you for your praise." Jeanne Exclaimed. "Thank you too, Your Royal Highness."

"Indeed, your victory was only assured by my command vòila!" He pressed, "and of course from your boy here." Praised miko

"Oh actually she's a-" one of the members tries to correct only to get hit by the stomach by the same girl making them clench Thier stomach and gagged as they were shuttedup "Thank you, your highness!" The 'male' giggled as the king was oblivious as this and chuckled.

"I've heard that you will be departing?"

"Yes sir."

"I will never forget my meeting with you, the next time we meet, it will be a soccer battle against a team that I lead. I will show you a strategy that will leave you dumbstruck"

"Hai! We won't lose!"

"You've said it now, you had best live up to those words." At that everyone exchanged laughs.

At that the team prepare to leave as Kirino and Jeanne had Thier last conversation. Miko, kinako and shinsuke watched as Jeanne tried to give kirino her amulet as a gift but the male denied saying he can't accept it and asking for something else, both smiled at this.

"Good work, everyone." Daisuke praised. "We're now a step closer to the strongest eleven in history."

Miko looked at the window as rainbow aura outside flew. She thought the words from daisuke as she sit back to her sit. "A step closer huh.."

The following day came and they were back in the original timeline.

Grunts and pants were heard in the stadium. Shinsuke pants deeply as he glared at the boy Infront of him.

"C'mon!" All he said before tsurugi shoots yet another ball to him - the small boy unable to block the ball missarably.

"Come on, don't tell me you're done already." Kuramada exclaimed quite strictly. "Shinsuke angle your legs properly." Miko coaxed. The male nodded and followed "One more time!" He challenged.

As more and more shoots were missed the more it brought pants from the small boy. Sangoku observing at the sides - watching the young goalkeeper.

"What's going on here, Shinsuke?" Sangoku started. "You're lacking force, use stronger jumps!"

"Sangoku-senpai, am I good enough to keep being a goalkeeper." He hummed confused. "The opponents are only getting stronger... But I'm not matching up to them the way I want to..."

"Even so, you're Raimon's guardian." Shinsuke looked up at him, "I'll be graduating this year." He looks up to admire the stadium.

"When that happens, you're the only one who can protect raimon's goal, it'll be up to you to protect soccer."

"But..." Shinsuke mumured - the third year then kneeled down to face the boy properly. "There's still time. It's okay to fail. Just give it all you've got! As long as I'm still in raimon, I'll be right behind you!" The boy looked at his senior with spark.

Just then another presence was felt by miko as she looked towards the side seeing a familiar orange-haired men in a suit. "Tenma!" The said man called. Tenma looked towards the male as he got startled seeing the balls shoots towards him as he quickly reacted.

"It sure feels great to kick the ball!" Taiyou revealed himself.

"Long time no see!" Tenma greeted the male, "Are you back in good health?"

"Yeah completely!" Tenma cheered in relief at this, "Hiya! It's been awhile."

"It's nice seeing you again taiyou." Kinako and miko greeted as the male felt the same. "Eh? Kinako, you two know eachother?"

"Is it the time paradox?" Shindou asked, tenma looked backed to call Fei. "Fei, let me introduce you two." The male nodded as he went beside tenma.

"This is Arakumo Academy's ace striker, Amemiya Taiyou, who we fought with in Holy Road's semi-finals."

"It's nice to meet you." Fei greeted.

"Taiyou this is.."

"Fei rune, right?" The two looked at him with shock and confuse. "I've heard the details from kagura-san." This cause almost everyone to look at the said girl as she didn't mind them.

"Miko-san?" Shindou looked at girl,

"Yes, She told me that tenma is fighting to restore soccer and I wanted to help in any way I could."

The orange haired male looked at the captain as he invited him to save soccer together to which of course tenma welcomed.

As the team played along side with taiyou - miko sat at the benches she sighed before opening her tablet for the day. "hm, I'm finally back online" she smiled. As she checked taiyou's data. He didn't lie when he said he was doing great.

His health status was improved and he grown more healthy. As she contniue scroll he heard Aoi announced gouenji presence.

"Hey, you're back!" Daisuke greeted the young adult. And that the team gathered around to find out their next mission. "The artifact this time is... Kongming's scroll."

"Kongming's scroll..." Hayami perked up to the topic, "which means we're going to the Three Kingdoms period?!" He excitedly asked.

"That's right!"

"Power #3: A midfielder of unparalleled accuracy, who can see into the future and attack the enemy's weak spots with thier analytical reasoning, that would be Zhuge Kongming!"

"Power #4: An iron-wall goalkeeper with the power to control a major country, along with the tenacity and will to carry out his actions. That would be liu bei, aka liu xuande!"

"Liu Xuande!!! I'm a huge fan of him!" Hayami expressed happily. "Who is that Liu Xuande guy?" Asked by nishiki.

"Who? Are you kidding me, Nishiki-kun? You don't know about three kingdoms?!"

"Nope."

"Neither do i!"

"I can't believe people who don't know Three kingdoms actually exist!"

As hayami began to story the three kingdoms - miko got lost in thought.

"Kongming..? Isn't that pa's ancestor..? And if I remember correctly she was a girl and was misgendered by history.."

The girl thought, "doesn't that mean, she's my ancestor also..?" The girl was so lost in her thought that she was didn't hear her name being called as daisuke announced the following people who'll come.

"Why do I have a bad feeling in this one" she groaned mentally as she rubbed her arm comfortly to avoid overthinking.

"Miko" akane called for the younger girl. She snapped out from her thoughts as she nodded at her senior as she looked in the ground, something was really bugging her but she really doesn't know about it. These were one of the first times she wished she knew what's gonna happend next. "Come to think about it I hadn't had a vision since that time.."

She mumured she followed the team, she was bit hesitant to get on the time jump van as something tells her that not too.

"Miko? You're the only one left, come on" Fei handed a hand to her as she looked at it and realizing the team was waiting for her, she shocked her head as she put on a smile before getting on the van.

"Mhm, let's just see what's gonna happened next here.."

"T minus 5 second to time jump! 4...3...2...1 TIME JUMP!" As the team travelled through time a faint of sleepiness washed over the ravenette she tried to stay awake but it seems more like she's disappearing than sleeping.

At that she passed out - her tablet falling to the ground as she her frame slowly dissapeared going un-noticed by the team since she was at the back.

Soon after the girl dissapeared without a trace.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.9K 742 26
Kirino x reader Someone changed Kirino's life. He always hoped to see that person again. He always bring a Campanula with him just in case if he ever...
9.8K 422 20
raιмon were pracтιcιng aѕ alwayѕ, тнe gιrlѕ were cнeerιng тнeм on вυт...тнey noтιced a gιrl approacнιng, coacн endoυ. ✽ тнey all were cυrιoυѕ тo ĸnow...
115K 5.1K 58
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! - ALSO I misspell Tsurugi to TSUGURI so I am so sorry! I'll do my best to correct that i...
36.2K 320 8
ンリ゙゚ Haikyuu x reader 〃 "𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 �...