Sinful addiction

By romanticxwrites

"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back w... More

โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ
โ•‘-๐“๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ
โ•‘-๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
โ•‘-๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ
โ•‘-๐“๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
โ•‘-๐‚๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
โ•‘-๐’๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž
โ•‘-๐‹๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
โ•‘-๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐“๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐‡๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ 
โ•‘-๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐‘๐จ๐œ๐œ๐จ
โ•‘-๐‡๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐’๐ก๐จ๐œ๐ค
โ•‘-๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
โ•‘-๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐’๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐๐ž๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ 
โ•‘-๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐˜๐š๐œ๐ก๐ญ
โ•‘-๐‡๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐›
โ•‘-๐‚๐š๐ง๐๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐‰๐ž๐ญ
โ•‘-๐‘๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก
โ•‘-๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ง๐ข๐œ
โ•‘-๐“๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
โ•‘-๐€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐
โ•‘-๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ
๐’๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ซ

โ•‘-๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž

55.5K 1.1K 1.5K
By romanticxwrites

Song: Say yes to heaven - Lana del Ray
𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

"Marry me."

It's like time stops, like everything freezes and there's no one left on earth except for me who's left to fend for myself. Adrenaline pumps through my body as tension unfolds around us.

My jaw must on the floor by now as I stare down at him in pure shock.

"Oh my god.." I breathe.

Valerio looks terrified on the ground in front of me. Almost makes me feel bad.

Like I'd ever say no.

"Yes! yes of course I will!" The ring is put on my finger and I don't get to see it properly before he stands up and crashes his lips on mine.

He kisses me with so much feeling that I think I might explode. I throw my arms around him, and angle my head, deepening the kiss.

He presses his forehead against mine, "Amara Hernandez?"

"I love it." My smile is deep as I speak, almost making my words come out sloppy.

"I'm going to marry you." His voice has an excited tone to it, like it's the happiest day of his life.

"You're going to marry me." I repeat.

"Finally."

❀❀❀

"NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY OH MY GOD OH MY GOD."

"I know!!."

I can hear Lily's excited screams from the other side of the line.

"Well I was just calling to tell you, I know it's early for you right now. I'll see you when we're back okay?" I say

"Absolutely!"

I hang up the phone then look down at my ring.
It's beautiful.

It's a pink so light it might as well be white, the diamond is big but not too big, just how I love it. The ring is special, and I adore every part of it.

Looking up, I smile at my fiancé laying in bed waiting for me.
Climbing on top of him, his hands go straight to my hips, giving them a tight squeeze when I lean down to kiss him.

"my fiancé." I say, testing the words on my tongue.

"I like my wife better." He smirks.

"Of course you do, but I'm not your wife yet." I wink.

"We're going to have to speed up the process for that."

"Really? Are you that desperate?" I try him, a hint of playfulness in my voice.

His expression deepens and his smirk turns into something honest. "Yes." He admits.

I arch my brow in surprise at his submissiveness.

"Interesting." And with that I roll over, flopping over to my side of the bed. He scoops me towards him, my back against his front as he places kisses all over my shoulder.

I would definitely be lying if I said that I wouldn't love him calling me his wife.

❀❀❀

I wake up to the smell of fresh pancakes, the amazing smell makes it too hard to stay in bed so I rub my eyes then quickly run to to the bathroom.

Getting ready only takes me a few minutes before I'm walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning."

Valerio turns around, a slight smile forms on his face when he sees me. "Good morning, amore."

He stacks up the pancakes then takes out all kinds of berries and Nutella.

"Where did you get all the ingredients?" I ask.

"Got them delivered from the restaurant they have here." He responds, then takes out the necessary cutlery.

We sit down by the table digging into the food when something important pops up in my mind. I don't really know how I'm going to phrase it though.
What if he thinks it's weird? Or obvious? Or-

"Amara?" A voice cuts me off from my overthinking.

"Wha- yeah?" I snap back to reality.

"What's wrong?" He asks, his tone getting more serious.

"Nothings wrong, sorry." I lie like the idiot I am, because I regret it immediately due to his next words.

"Tell me." He leans back in his seat.

I'm quiet for a second, trying to figure out a way of saying it without it sounding weird to him.

"So Uhm.. when we get married, how will that work with you know-.."

Valerio smirks, not seeming the least bit bothered by my question. "There are two parts of our mafia, one we handle back home and one we handle in Italy. The one we handle back home is considered safer, because no one would suspect you're included in the mafia. That's the part I took. The other part is handled in Italy, that's where the dangerous work takes place like missions, fights, shipments and more. That's the part Enzo took." He explains.

I nod, actually understanding a bit for the first time. "Luckily for us, since I'm not in the more public and open mafia we won't need to go through as many difficulties and titles." A pause.

"However you will be considered as the Donna of the Italian mafia."

I almost get goosebumps from the speech he just made. I never thought about actually being Donna, it's a huge responsibility and as much as I know Valerio will help me every step of the way, it's still terrifying.

"Oh, well that's good I guess? Scary as hell but good?" I try my best smile.

He chuckles a bit before talking, "don't worry, amore."

"Okay." I breathe.

I'm still worried.

❀❀❀

"I can't believe it's been 10 days already." I mumble as I pack up the last of my things.

"I can extend the trip if you want."

My head snaps up to him, "what? No that's crazy you have work to do and I- well I miss Lily." I smile.

"Alright, let's go. Helicopters waiting." He says, grabbing my suitcases.

We first get into a car, driving for a few minutes before we finally reach the helicopter.
The helicopter is just for us to get off this island so that we can reach the private airport to get onto the jet.

The helicopter stands in the ring, waiting when we arrive. The ride isn't too long, we came here by boat which took way longer.

My smile turns into a frown when I realize how cold it'll be back home compared to here. Cold to warmth is great, warmth to icky cold? No.

We arrive 30 minutes later where we get of the helicopter and head towards the jet.

The private airport is beautiful, almost like it's surrounded by nature.

While we're walking towards the airport I hear a weird rustling noise.

Like something, or someone is in the bushes.

I shrug it off, thinking it's probably nothing. That's when I see the bush moving. Something sticks out, something black.

I gasp when something jumps out, heading right towards us.

A dog?

Or no, a puppy, a tiny one. It runs right into my leg, head butting my ankle.

"Aww." I get down on my hunches, the dog is tiny, and super skinny. It has to be a stray.

"Is that a rat?" Valerio asks from beside me.

"A what? No! It's a dog." I pick the helpless soul up and into my arms.

"It must be so thirsty, and hungry." I look up at Valerio, giving him my best puppy eyes without seeming so obvious. And I'm pretty sure the dog is doing the same thing because he's staring right into his soul.

"We're not keeping it." He snaps.

"Oh come on pleaseee, and it is a-" I lift up the dog to see what gender it is, "a she."

"No."

"Pleaseee."

"..no."

"I'll give you head."

He chokes on air, shaking his head in dissatisfaction then proceeds to continue walking. He didn't say no though?

I continue walking towards the airport, the dog in my hands.

When we arrive at the lobby I fill her a glass of water, in which she almost finishes immediately. They obviously didn't have any dog food but they did have meat that they would have been serving us so I asked them to cut off a small piece of it so that I could feed it to her.

Valerio sits down next to me, scratching the dog behind it's ear. "We'll take her to the vet once we're back and then we'll get her what she needs, yes?"

A smile forms on my face, "Really?"

He tilts my chin up and kisses me as a response."I love you too much to say no, plus I'm sure Rocco will love the company."

"The plane is ready for you now." A woman comes up to us.

We nod then head towards the jet, my hands wrapped around the tiny puppy we can soon call ours.

The flight attendants greet us as we sit down, asking if we'd like any drinks for when we're in the air.

We both go for a simple cola and some water since we've spent the last few hours in a full on sauna.

"So what's her name?" He asks.

"What? Oh- I haven't really thought about that."
I pick her up and look at her, seeing what name would fit her the best. "Roxy."

"Roxy?" He arches a brow.

"Yeah.. like Rocco and Roxy. Does it sound weird? It's weird isn't i-"

"It's perfect." He cuts in.

A small baby bark comes from her in my arms.
"I think she likes it too." I smile.

When I look up I see Valerio looking straight at me, his eyes are full of love and I've never seen him look so relaxed, it's like in this moment I'm the only important thing in his life. When our eyes connect I swear I can feel lightning sore through my body.
I could be in a room full of a thousand people yet I would notice him staring at me in an instant.

This man has made me feel every single emotion that exists, that's for sure. We've gone back and forward and forward and back. Going through shit and getting through it, just to go back into it.

But there's one thing I know for sure, and that's that no matter how many shitty and horrible things happen.

I'll love him through all of it.

❀❀❀

𝖳 𝖧 𝖤   𝖤 𝖭 𝖣

We've finally reached the end of Sinful Addiction😭
It's been a long journey and I've definitely made a shit tone of mistakes which I hope to better in the next book.

The epilogue will be posted along with the prologue for my next book a little while later.

I hope you guys enjoyed this book, I definitely enjoyed writing it even if I went through several mental breakdowns. This was my first ever book though and it did go a lot better then expected🥲

Love all of you and I'll see you soon!🫶🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 1K 54
โ™ก MAFIA ROMANCE โ™ก *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...
31.3K 731 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
314K 7.6K 29
"You have no idea what you do to me." He snarls as his skilled hands keep her arms pinned over her head "Really? Because I'm pretty sure all I do is...
360K 5.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...