His Forbidden Hybrid Mate

By HumbleSmith123

Selene's life was shattered on her 16th birthday when her mother's deep secret was exposed and the whole pack... More

1. Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Cast in the story so far.
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue
Season 2 update

Chapter 71

8K 305 14
By HumbleSmith123

Alpha Logan's POV

It had been more than 24 hours. I was sure I had laid here dormant and useless for a full day with all the doctors coming and going, performing all kinds of treatments on my eyes and throat to heal me, but it was all futile, only inflicting me with pain, yet I can't scream or cry out loud at them to leave me alone.

They all can't understand my ailments because they are beyond their understanding. Laura was being pretentious all around, sobbing and rubbing my forehead as if she cared while instructing for more doctors to be fetched for me.

All I could do was lay limp like the useless being I had been turned into because there was no voice to say anything, nor did I have eyes to see and write down whatever I had in mind.

When people are around, Laura acts like the caring Luna, but when they leave, she mocks and laughs at me.

My eyes seemed like they were burning as this doctor, who I don't know where he came from, began to apply something to my eyes.

I was panting, gnashing my teeth, and sweating profusely while my eyes burned like they were placed on fire.

"Apply it more, please," Laura said to him, and I began to shake my head vehemently to show disapproval, but what happened next shocked me.

Laura ordered that I should be tied, and even with all my gestures and signs of warning for them not to dare tie me up, I was still tied hands and lags to the bed stand.

"Now add more so his eyes will heal." Laura commanded, and the doctor did just as she said, inflicting me with intense pain that made me convulse like a baby.

Tears flooded uncontrollably down my eyes as they itched and stung so badly that I felt like I would die.

"You all can leave now." Laura said, and as soon as they were all gone, she burst into another round of laughter, clapping her hand and stamping her feet on the ground in giddy

"Blind Barbie doll." She called out so scornfully, and all I could do was keep mute like the useless man I had been made into.

I was tired of my life and all the mistakes I had made. The only reason I was still alive was because Laura had told me my mate was Joy's mother, and both are still alive and staying with Selene in the vampire kingdom.

Even if it was just for a day, I want to stay with her, feel her touch, see her face, and experience the real sensation that waves through the skin when I have my real mate in my arms.

I was going to accept the demon's proposal just so I would live, and I prayed the moon goddess would be merciful to me a bit so I could spend at least a day with her. I really wish the time would reverse so I could make right all my wrongs, but that's a stupid wish that will never happen. I just hope to get a chance.

"You should learn to deal with the demon king too. He loves deals. You know your life is worthless already; what is your greatest wish? He can grant it to you while you let him have what he wants." Laura said to me, and I nodded.

I was ready to submit this time. After just twenty-four hours of being this way, I can't bear it anymore. For anything, I wouldn't want to be this way. She just called me a Barbie doll. A name that tore my heart into pieces. I need to regain my sight and voice. The demon can do to me whatever he wishes, but Laura will never go scot-free.

I must end her life for destroying mine.

"I know you hate me so much now, but accepting the demon king deal means we are a team. You have no right to hurt me because we all have our reasons for being in this mess." She stated it as if she read my mind.

A few hours after she left, I felt the demon scent fill the room, and the next moment I regained my sight and voice.

Woah!

The exclamation escaped my lips as light and life came back to me. I looked around with smiles of relief to be able to see again.

"Now is time..." The demon king, who was mean as fuck this time, seethed. He had a very serious expression.

Dracula's POV

"Get ready." I huffed at the Alpha, who was grinning from ear to ear, feeling so excited to have his sight and voice again.

My time was running out, and the last thing I wanted to face was failure. Selene and Jaden, along with the entire vampire clan, were preparing for war against me, something I hadn't expected so early.

If I hadn't sent a few of my spies to check on that kingdom, I really wouldn't have known. And the fact that these spies died before they could return made me know how dangerous everything was.

It was my Raven, who followed them, that brought the information to me. This is why my heart is full of rage now, and I was trying hard not to blast this Alpha's skull for hesitating.

I only need to break Selene down emotionally. When I turn this man into my puppet, reducing him to my toy that does anything I order, then with his authority, I will start a war with Selene, using everyone in this pack, both warriors and non-warriors.

The more she kills them, the more the guilt increases inside her, and she will feel more like a monster. The only way the war will stop is if she surrenders her life.

This is my major plan to end her life so I can conquer it. I know how powerful Selene is to be killed by a silver and wolfsbane sword, just as Ceiline mentioned. I don't believe her.

"Okay, let's do it." The Alpha sighed, "But I need you to help me with one thing. Let's make a deal. Help me to have a day with my true mate."

"Okay." I responded, and he smiled as I began my ritual.

After the Moon Ball festival, the war starts, as I don't want the Lycan king to put his hand in this.

Laura's POV

Just like a dream, the day came. After what had seemed like an eternity for me, the greatest day of my life was finally here, and words can't explain how overwhelmed I was, especially as the demon king had finished his part of the deal for me.

He had created a more powerful enchantment ring for me, which I just needed to wear on my left pinky finger. Just a single glance is what is needed from the Lycan king to be charmed by my beauty.

It was evening, and I was standing in front of the large mirror in my room, with the maids behind me smiling sheepishly as they stared dreamily at me.

I was sure they all wished they could take my place; they must be wishing their lives could be mine, even if it's for one hour, but it can never happen in reality, only in their wild imaginations.

"How do I look?" I asked proudly, flashing a little smile of admiration at my reflection. It's almost like I don't need that ring because my impeccable beauty is enough to bring every man to his knees, but I won't take any chances.

I have to be prepared 100 percent.

"My queen, we are speechless. There are no right words to use; that would be enough." One of them replied, and I nodded, waving dismissively at them.

My royal white horses and cart are ready and beautified with gold and slick red designs that would match red attire. I was wearing a sophisticated Charming Ball Gown Appliques Off-the-Shoulder sleeveless prom dress with a ruby red crystal crown on my head while my long, dark hair flowed smoothly down my back.

Don't ask me about the worthless Alpha; I don't care whatever about him, and we won't even be leaving in the same cart.

The ceremony would be held at the Crescent Moon Pack, a one-hour journey, all because they had built the largest hall in the Wolf Kingdom. The ceremony starts at exactly 10 p.m., but no one knows when the Lycan king will come like the god he is.

I had only caught a glimpse of him and never got to come close to him, but he had taken my heart and soul away. The aura he pulls is just beyond words.

A living legend every woman dreams of being with. He stands tall, and his presence controls everyone and forces out every respect and dread from them because you don't need to see his powers; they are felt from afar.

Imagine being the woman this man loves and takes as his queen. Imagine having a child; the mystical world is automatically under your feet.

Can you tell how much I'm consumed by joy to realize that if everything goes fine, I will be that woman? Wow... I've worked hard and made a lot of sacrifices for this moment.

From a common poor girl who had lost her parents to sickness, abandoned by her relatives and left to beg in the street, rising up to be the Luna, and in a few hours about to become the Queen of our universe.

Woah! I'm proud of myself.

At exactly 9 p.m., my journey began with two maids with me in the cart as we headed to the Moon Ball festival.

I reached the pack at exactly 9:40 p.m., which means I still had 20 minutes before the event started. Since no one knows when the great Lycan king will arrive, we all strive to be here before the start.

No lady would want to come late and miss the chance to be first seen by the Lycan king. This was a one-time event that could change one's life entirely.

As I looked around at that moment to see numerous royal women all dressed in exquisite attire, I couldn't help laughing at them for actually wasting their time and money to look this way with hope that they would have a chance with the Lycan king.

They must all be in their best appearance, thinking anyone of them would be chosen. If only they knew, they would have spared themselves all this stress, knowing this is my day alone. They are just here to be my spectators.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 916 98
Selene Berklin is obsessed with wolves. She is curious about how a pack survives and how tight the relationship between wolves is. Wolves are all she...
72 0 15
I was just a pure human, I lived in the city with my mother. We had money to help take care of ourselves since my father died. My mother was lonely a...
28.3K 471 7
A mate is something every werewolf looks forward to having. They want to be loved, treasured and safe, but what if the one thing you need protecting...
549K 16.4K 55
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...