KazuHeiScara || What's one mo...

By OopOop073

Heizou and Kazuha have been in a relationship for around a year now. When Kazuha was regarded as a criminal... More

The Beginning
Living with Scara
Heizou's Back
Hes Still Suspicious
Please Accept Him. But a Lead!
The Traveler Arrived
I Found You
Battle for a Gnosis
A/N
You wont believe what just happened
You're Leaving?
To Sumeru
My Birthday
Into the City
Experimentation
We're on the Way
We Made It
Why.....?
Update
The Truth and Regret
Unacceptable

AN

1.5K 23 16
By OopOop073

Kinda losing motivation right now. I just haven't been feeling well recently. I've been stuck in bed every since I got back home a couple days ago and just keep feeling worse. Throughout all of this, I've been trying to write the next chapter, but have only been able to write 200 words. I don't want to keep you guys waiting, but I seriously don't know when I'll feel better and when I'll have the motivation to write again. So for now, this is a goodbye. I hope to be back with another chapter soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 466 12
Kazuha is a fairly loyal boy, but being entangled in the clutches of an attractive boy and sure of his goal, he will have to jeopardize their relatio...
13.1K 333 17
This is a kazuscara modern AU story! It will include 5wirl and all the fatui harbinger. This is a bottom Scaramouche story (😏) and may contain smuts...
3.2K 153 19
Kaedehara Kazuha has been living with his adoptive parents since he was 15, after an unfortunate accident. After 4 years, he finally returns to Inazu...
36.1K 766 9
𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐔 Kazuha wasn't the jealous type. Rather, it was Scara who's the jealous one. Kazuha wasn't one to get possessive or jealous when Sca...