daylight - robby keene

De maddieluvrs

IN WHICH daphne larusso crossed paths with her dads rival enemies son, will the rivalry cause them to drift o... Mais

daylight
introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
season 2 - introduction
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
season 3 introduction
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
season 4 introduction
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
season 5 introduction
chapter 38
not an update!!!
chapter 39
chapter 40

chapter 31

726 16 2
De maddieluvrs

daphne was at practice when kenny walked in sighing loudly.

"what's up?" daphne asks as he stands next to them.

"i was at the high school yesterday, and these older kids started messing with me. one guy told me i should quit cobra kai." kenny says and robby turns to look at him.

"who was he?" he asks and kenny shakes his head.

"i don't know. he had this spiky red hair."

"we still owe that judas some payback." tory says and kyler nods.

"everyone fall in."

"as you know, our enemies are working together. they are combining their styles to beat us. but they are destined to fail. because there is only one way. and what is that way" kreese says.

"the way of the fist, sir!" everybody yells back.

"exactly, now that doesn't mean we can't double down." kreese says causing daphne to turn her head and look at robby.

"class, meet sensei terry silver."

suddenly a man with long grey hair tied back into a ponytail walks out of the back and stands next to kreese.

"co-founder of cobra kai, and one of the most ferocious fighters in the history of sport. together, we built cobra kai, from the ground up, and now he is here to help you prepare for the all valley." kreese says as the pair turn to face eachother and bow.

"thank you, sensei kreese. it's an honour to be here." silver says whilst looking around at the students.

"with two senseis, you will receive twice the instruction. that means twice the work, and if you are not prepared to put in 200%, then you can leave right now." kreese says and daphne nods her head.

"but if you dig in and follow our lead, we're going to take you to the next level." silver says and daphne looks over at robby to see him already staring at the girl.

robby is sparring with kenny and daphne is taking a tiktok break when silver walks in eyeing the girl.

"what are you doing on the floor?" silver says as the girl looks up from her phone.

"i'm taking my annual tiktok break, i'm a tired girl." daphne says and the man looks at her with furrowed brows.

"the all valley is not that far away, we don't have time for tiktok breaks. i expected more from a larusso." silver says before daphne sighs standing up crossing her arms looking at the man.

silver turns to face robby.

"it's a cobra kai lesson, i was just using miyagi do-" robby starts before silver cuts him off. 

"it's okay, balance is crucial. a man can't stand, he can't fight." silver says walking up to the pair as daphne stands on the other side of robby.

"please give me and miss larusso a moment alone." silver says to kenny and robby who nod before walking away.

"sensei kreese told me all about you. trained at miyagi do, now cobra kai. that must've been tough for you." silver says to the girl as she furrows her brows.

"you know, betraying your family like that. trust me, you made the right choice." he says.

"i'll do whatever it takes to win." daphne says.

"good. show me." silver says and daphne looks the man up and down.

"what's the matter? you afraid to hit an old man?" he says leaning his head closer to the girl smiling.

"come on, show me." he says before the girl gets in her fighting stance ready to throw punches towards the man.

silver is quick to block her punches holding her fist.

"did i say take it easy?" silver says to the girl who doesn't respond before he pushes her backwards.

"come on. no mercy." he says as she gets in her fighting stance ready to use more strength.

daphne quickly kneels down trying to sweep the man off of his feet but he quickly dodges her as she throws a kick up to his face which he also easily dodged.

daphne then begins throwing hard punches towards the man using all the strength she's got but he reacts fast and blocks them throwing her fists back.

silver quickly grabs onto her wrist as she throws another punching pulling her forward before throwing her backward onto the ground causing the girl to groan out of shock.

"good. good." silver says facing the other way walking in the other direction as the girl quickly gets up not wanting to seem weak.

"now it's my turn." silver says as he begins to throw kicks and punches at the girl as she tries her hardest to dodge them.

"hands up." silver says as she nods and holds her fists up before she starts throwing kicks towards the man as he quickly pushes her legs away and punches her in the chest.

he quickly does a roundhouse kick into the girls chest causing her to fall backwards on the floor as she begins wheezing as he holds her hand out for her to take.

"you've learned to channel your anger, but you're afraid." silver says and the girl looks at him confused.

"i'm not afraid of anything." she responds still trying to catch her breath.

"you lying to me or yourself?" silver says making the girl not respond.

"if you wanna be a champion, you need to dig out that fear and face it, whatever it is. because if you don't, it's gonna hold you back forever. understood?" silver says and the girl nods.

"yes, sensei." she says looking him in the eye.

"good." he says patting her shoulder before exiting leaving the girl alone in her thoughts.

daphne was thinking about what silver said too much to the point it was affecting her.

she was thinking about what she might've been afraid of and then she realised very quickly. she was afraid of confronting her parents, again.

she knew she had to do it at some point, because there was no way she could hide from them forever. they were going to come eventually and find her, she thought she needed to find them first.

however when she went to the larusso house hold that she had once called home and knocked on the door several times to no answer, she thought maybe the universe was holding her back, and now was not the time to be confronting her parents.

daphne and robby were in the back of kyler's car as they were at the drive in watching some movie.

daphne wasn't paying attention to the movie, she wasn't okay, she had a lot on her mind and robby noticed that.

"hey, you alright?" he asked and she turned to look at him.

"oh, yeah. just, training with sensei silver made me think about a lot of things." daphne says as she smiled at the boy.

"like what?" robby asked and the girl sighed.

"he told me i have a fear that i'm keeping bottled up, and that i need to face it otherwise it's going to haunt me forever." daphne started whilst looking down.

"i know what it is. it's confronting my parents again, i know i can't hide from them forever, but i need to find them before they can find me." daphne said looking up at the boy who didn't take his eyes off of her.

"i think you should find them. talk to them calmly. if they don't want to listen that's there fault, not yours. they can't say you haven't tried." robby says as daphne smiled at him.

robby looks out the window of the car and immediately sees hawk walking up to kenny.

"shit." he says before getting out of the car.

daphne quickly grabs the others before following them.

"oh, there's a traitor here for sure." tory says as all the cobra kai's follow.

"he's gonna get what he deserves." tory adds looking at hawk.

"i don't think so. not if i have anything to say about it princess." sam says followed by miguel and all the other miyagi do's and eagle fangs.

"hey guys, can you believe they have mr pub and dr pepper?" demetri says as he walks in between the two groups who's are staring intently at eachother.

"oh shit, not another rumble." demetri says.

"careful larusso, your mommy isn't here to play peacemaker." tory says earning a glare from sam.

"i don't understand how you can be on there side daphne, after everything that happened-" sam starts before cuts her off.

"you don't know the half of it." she says quickly earning silence from sam.

"stop. we can't do this. we'll beat em on the mat." miguel says eyeing everybody standing infront of him as daphne crosses her arms.

"oh really? you do remember what happened last time we fought, right?" robby says looking at the boy with a glare.

"ok. meet us at the baseball diamond in 30 minutes. and no weapons." miguel says looking at tory.

"yeah we won't need em." tory says nodding her head at the boy.

"yeah." miguel says as they all walk away.

"for fuck sake." daphne says as they all begin walking back to the cars.

now 30 minutes later they begin making their way to the centre of the baseball diamond, the miyagi do's and eagle fangs no where to be seen.

"they'll be here." robby says looking around intensely.

"they better be." daphne says crossing her arms.

before anybody could say anything else the lights which are lighting up the court begin to shut off.

daphne let's out a loud sigh.

"i'm blind enough as it is, i cant fight if it gets any darker." she says as she throws her hands down.

the next thing you know they feel a rush of cold water hitting their bodies.

"shit." daphne says trying to cover her curly hair with her arms.

"we can't let them get away with this!" kyler yells.

"we won't." robby says.

after they had all headed back daphne and robby made their way back to the dojo.

it was late at night and the dojo was empty lewving just the two of them.

as they made their way into the back setting up their sleeping bags in the corner daphne grabbed a t shirt out of her bag in attempt to scrunch her hair.

"what are you doing?" robby asked her as he rolled out the sleeping bag.

"maintaining these curls." she said and he let out a chuckle as she sat on the floor next to him.

"you okay?" robby asks as the two sit down staring at eachother.

"i'm fine. are you okay?" daphne asks looking intently at the boy letting her eyes get lost in his.

"i'm alright. there's one thing that's been bothering me lately though." robby says causing the girl to tilt her head in confusion.

"and what's that." she says and the boy smiles.

"i think it'll be better if i show you." robby says as he brings his hand up to cup her jaw as he smiles at her.

"you're so pretty." robby said rubbing her cheek with his thumb.

"is that what's been bothering you?" daphne says letting out a laugh and he nods his head.

before you know it robby finds himself leaning in however to his surprise daphne leaned in too.

the next thing you know robby's lips and daphne's lips met and daphne's cheeks immediately began to heat up as she felt a rush of butterflies through her stomach.

she has been waiting for this moment her whole life. she had been waiting for somebody she actually liked to like her back.

daphne melted into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer if that was even possible tangling her hands in his wet hair slightly tugging it causing him to groan against her lips.

before you know it the two pulled away and daphne smiled before anybody could say anything.

"you know i've been wanting to do that for a while." robby says breaking the silence.

"i've been waiting for you to do that, you took your sweet ass time." daphne said earning a chuckle from robby.

that night the two laid there holding eachother in their arms as after their kiss they automatically felt closer to one another.

neither of them had spoken about what would happen after this but both of them knew something would happen, they wouldn't just leave it like that. it was definitely going to be brought up in conversation again.

ana speaks🙏🏻🙏🏻

i have been waiting for this chapter since i started this book and it's finally happened.
i hope it was good and not shit bc i really didn't know where i was going with this and i really hope it didn't feel too forced agh. anyways, until next time ;) 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

203K 3.5K 106
Athena LaRusso and Robby Keene had never gotten along. It started when Daniel LaRusso starts to train Robby Keene when he can't even seem to stop and...
1K 86 16
─── .𖥔 ݁ ˖ ‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾. "I may not have realized it until now, but you're the star I've been wishing for" ☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚𝙄𝙣 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝...
1.1M 31K 109
[Season 1:✅] [Season 2:✅] [Season 3:✅] [Season 4:✅] [Season 5:📝] Y/N L/N never had much. With no friends and uncaring parents, she never had what yo...
196K 5.3K 35
▍𝐂𝐎𝐁𝐑𝐀 𝐊𝐀𝐈 𝐨𝐨𝐨. 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹 ❪ ˢʰᵉ'ˢ ᵃⁿ ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ,ᵐʸ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ ❫ ·˚ ༘☆ ↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃... ...