PRINCESS [Sarah Cameron] ON H...

By jjsmaybank20

In which Parker Maybank can't stay away from the kook princess. Or, when Sarah Cameron falls for a chaotic po... More

PRINCESS
PLAYLIST
ACT 1
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
NOT A CHAPTER
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four

Fifteen

2K 46 7
By jjsmaybank20

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

(S1 E6)

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

The next morning, the boys and Parker hopped on the Pogue and motored their way back to the girls. Parker was wearing a shirt that she stole from JJ and some basketball shorts that had probably started as John B's. 

As they got closer to Heyward's boat, Parker caught sight of Sarah in the Hawaiian shirt that she had left there yesterday, making her break out into a smile. 

JJ catches sight of the grin on his sister's face, making him cough out, "Whipped." Parker smacks his leg, but the happy look on her face never wavers. 

"Uh-oh!" Pope calls out as he pulls up besides his father's boat. Parker quickly chimes in with, "You forget your keys or something?" The girls roll their eyes, but the boys laugh. 

"You need a tow?" John B adds, making Parker chuckle. Sarah can't help the smile that grows on her face at the sound of her girlfriend's laughter. 

Both of the girls stand up and walk towards the edge of the boat, dropping any smiles on their faces. Parker just grins up at Kiara, then finally says, "You gotta admit, it was funny." 

Kiara just looks down before saying, "Parker." Parker sees the relief and closure in her expression, telling her that the plan had actually worked. "Uh, what's that?" 

"Mastermind, huh?" 

"I'm always plannin'."

"Some patriarchal bullshit." 

Parker rolls her eyes in amusement at that, handing Kiara a rope to finish tying off the Pogue to Heyward's boat. She then looks over to Sarah, grinning at the shorter blonde.

JJ pipes up from where he is, saying, "You still love us though, right?" Sarah rolls her eyes, muttering, "Yeah, whatever." Parker knows that she does though from the amused grin on her face. 

"Hey, you still hate me, Princess?" Sarah can hear the teasing tone in Parker's voice, but also the worry. She smiles, reassuring Parker silently before replying, "A little. We're both gonna get you back when you least expect it." 

Kiara hums in agreement. "Watch your back, boys. And Parker." Sarah nods her head, and Parker gives her an adoring look that makes JJ smile when he sees it. 

"I welcome that challenge," Pope responds, shrugging his shoulders.

"Me too." JJ chimes in, not wanting to be left out.

"Ditto." Parker says. She gives Sarah a challenging look, making Sarah glance away and bite her lip, not being able to hold the intense eye contact.

Pope clears his throat, making everyone look over at him. "So, did you guys, you know..." He gestures between the two of them, making Parker give him a weird look. He rolls his eyes at her, knowing that she was thinking down a dirtier path.

"Reconcile our differences?" Kiara supplies, making Parker snort to herself at her own mix-up. Sarah shakes her head no. "Not even close." 

"But we're... willing to work together," Sarah admits. Kiara makes a sound of agreement, making Parker smile. 

"Sounds like a win in my books." JJ nods in agreement with his sister, and Pope holds out his hand in the Pogues handshake. "Woogity, woogity, woogity." Parker wiggles her fingers back, and the two friends grin at each other.

"Know why?" JJ asks, looking at his friends. "Hydroponic." Parker laughs at her brother, and Pope shakes his head. "Don't say that," He shuts down right away. JJ shrugs his shoulders, nudging Parker. 

"All right, shut up." John B exclaims. "You guys ready to jack some loot?" 

Kiara rolls her eyes with a smile, exclaiming, "Yeah, whatever." Before jumping onto the Pogue. 

"Yep." Sarah answers, taking Parker's extended hand and jumping into her arms. She wraps her arms around the taller girls neck, breathing in her scent. Parker sits down, pulling Sarah down onto her lap with her. 

JJ groans, exclaiming, "You guys are gross." Parker just laughs and retaliates, "You're just jealous, blondie." JJ grumbles something under his breath, but Parker can see the smile on his face that he's trying to hide.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

As the sun started to set, the Pogues piled into the Twinkie to make their way to the Crain house. They were all dressed in black, hoping that it would keep them hidden from anyone who might potentially spot them. 

John B and Pope were in the front two seats, while everyone else was in the back. Parker had Sarah on her lap, holding her tightly so that she wouldn't go flying at any sudden stops.

John B and Pope were going over the equipment they might need. "You got rope?" Pope looked for a second before replying, "Got it."

"Grappling hook?"

"No grappling hook. We're not Batman." 

"Pulley?"

"Check." Kiara replied. 

"Dark clothes?"

Parker rolls her eyes at this, answering, "John B, look at yourself." JJ and Sarah laugh at her statement, making Parker smile at them.

"Good point. Flashlights?"

"Check." JJ confirms the final object, just as they pull up to the stone wall. John B parks the car, turning it off, and nods. "All right, good. We're ready."

"Let's go," Kiara states as John B gets out of the Twinkie and walks towards the wall. 

"Let's go get rich, guys," JJ adds, making Parker thump his back and the rest of the group murmur their agreements. John B opens the side door so that everyone can get out, but Sarah stays seated on Parker's lap.

"Go, boys." Kiara nods, before adding, "And girls." Parker nods at Kiara before lifting Sarah up and off of her lap. The action makes Sarah flush, confusing Parker but making Kiara give her an amused and teasing smirk.

Before Parker can hop out of the van, John B puts a hand to her chest to stop her. "Wait, wait. I wanna say thank you, guys. Seriously. It means a lot to me that you're here tonight." 

Parker nods at John B, patting him on the back. "Always," Kiara states, smiling at the taller boy, which makes him chuckle. 

"Of course, man." Pope grins at John B, sticking his hand out so that they can do the handshake. JJ gives his best friend a heartfelt smile, but then exclaims, "All right, we done with the circle jerk? Can we go do this?" 

The rest of the Pogues look at each other before nodding and beginning to walk up to the wall. "Let's get that wheat in the water." JJ looks at Pope, and Parker recognizes the look on his face as the one he gets when he's about to say something stupid.

"Weed? I'm up for weed." Parker grins at her brother, and Pope just sighs in exasperation. "Wheat. I said wheat." Parker quickly falls behind the group, coming up next to JJ with Sarah on her other side.

"Do you actually have a joint?" She inquires, and JJ shakes his head to the negative. They both frown, but as soon as Sarah wraps her arms around Parker's the taller blonde bounces right back. 

When they arrive at the wall, Parker gestures for the two other girls to go first, before whispering, "Hey, wanna see something cool?" To her twin. When he nods, she backs up for a running start and sprints at the wall.

With practiced ease, she clears it and manages to do a Spiderman pose before landing on the other side. Kiara just laughs, but Sarah can't help but blush at the casual show of athleticism. 

Parker gives her a concerned look, leaning in closer, which only proceeds to make Sarah even more flustered. When the Cameron girl silently waves off Parker's concerns, she receives a kiss on the cheek and the taller girl's hand slipped into her own. 

The group walks through the overgrown yard towards the Crain house. As they approach it, each of them gets a small smile on their faces in excitement for whats to come. Suddenly, a bright light turns on up near the house, causing the Pogues to panic. Each of them lets out some curses and they scramble to hide.

Parker yanks Sarah down next to her, breathing heavily. Everyone quickly shuts off their flashlights, holding their breath, hoping not to get caught. 

"Okay, so she has motion sensor lights." Pope states, causing Parker to give him a 'no shit' look. 

"We could, uh... more really slowly, maybe?" JJ offers, making Parker groan in frustration and incredulity. She looks over at Sarah, who looks concerned.

"What?" She questions, and Parker softly exclaims, "How the fuck are we related, Jayje?" JJ shrugs his shoulders, and Parker shakes her head at him.

John B glances over at them before quietly saying, "Oh shit. Let's throw a rock at it." Everyone, even JJ, looks at him as if he had lost his mind. "What?" Now it's Pope's turn to question his friend's ideas.

"That's a really good idea. Let the axe murderer know that we're here." Kiara grumbles, causing John B to look over at her frustratedly. "You have a better idea?" 

Meanwhile, Pope is muttering, "Throw a rock at it?" Under his breath, while Parker thinks about why she's friends with an idiot. She loves him though, as if he were her brother. 

"Literally anything but that," Parker supplies, making Kiara point at her in agreement. Finally, Sarah gets a valid idea. "What about the breaker? In the circuit box on the porch. We used to play hide-and-seek here as kids. And if we were brave enough, we'd go all the way up to the porch. I've seen it." 

"No," Parker instantly denies. "You're not going into the killer's house alone." 

"Watch me." Parker can't help but be attracted to the challenging way that Sarah had said those two words, but she also felt the worry that came with knowing Sarah would be going in no matter what. 

"Crain chops people into pieces." JJ helpfully supplies from where he is seated. Parker nods, but Sarah just rolls her eyes. "If you believe that, but she's like what, 85?" 

Parker thinks about it, realizing that Sarah was probably right. JJ seems to agree, muttering, "Yeah, somethin' like that." Sarah nods with satisfaction, finishing off with "She's probably barely still kicking." 

Kiara notices the apprehensive look on Parker's face, so she pipes up. "Here. I'll go with you." Parker immediately adds, "Me too. I'm not letting you do it alone." The two shorter girls nod at her, and Parker nods at the boys in turn.

"We'll wait for your signal," Pope says, and the girls get up and crouch low. They begin to walk up towards the house, in that same position. As they approach the porch, Parker lets Kiara cut to the front.

"She must have a generator plugged into the main power supply." Parker shushes Sarah, but nods in agreement. Kiara giggles as Sarah glares at the taller blonde. The trio walks up onto the porch, and Parker makes her way towards the circuit box. 

When she opens it up, she groans. Instead of seeing the breakers inside, she sees a mess of wires and switches that hold no meaning to her. Kiara looks at it before mumbling, "No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Shit." 

Sarah quietly asks, "Where are the breakers?" Parker looks around before catching sight of a larger wire leading into the house. "Fuck. It goes inside." 

Kiara is the first to move, slowly opening the front door. The other two girls follow slowly behind her, trying to make as little noise as possible. 

As they creep through the house using the light from Sarah's flashlight, they glance around. Parker is look up when she steps down on a cats tail, not knowing it was there. When the cat yowls, Parker jumps backwards, knocking into Sarah.

She grabs Sarah before she can fall over, and checks her over to make sure she is okay. They continue walking forward until Kiara whispers, "Hey." The two other girls look at her, and notice that she's pointing at the ceiling.

The thick wire from the circuit box is running along the ceiling, leading them right to where the breaker box is. The trio follows it until they reach the box, and Kiara throws it open. She flicks the first switch, but it doesn't do anything. When she flicks the second switch, she hears the generator powering down and sees the floodlights go out. 

Suddenly, a noise echos through the house. The three Pogues press themselves up against the wall, trying to keep themselves as hidden as possible. They don't know where the sound came from, and they sure as hell do not want to find out.

The stairs begin to creak as someone makes their way down. Parker holds her breath, and she sees Kiara cover her mouth with her hand out of the corner of her eye. She feels Sarah's hand slip into her own, prompting her to squeeze it comfortingly.

Whoever was thumping down the stairs lets out a wheeze, croakily saying, "It's-- it's late, Leon. Too late." The person coughs, and Parker tenses up once she realizes that whoever it was is just around the corner.

Suddenly an old woman walks past, making the trio push themselves as close to the wall as possible. Parker assumed that it was Mrs. Crain, and when she stumbled passed them, she saw that her eyes were grey and cloudy. 

"I can hear you, Leon. I've been waiting all night!" Mrs. Crain whips towards the girls menacingly, making Sarah scream.  This prompts the trio to run, and they split up to try to find a way out of the house. 

Parker tried multiple doors, but quickly gave up on it when she heard Kiara scream. She ran in the direction that it came from, barreling into a room holding Kiara and Mrs. Crain as the latter swings around a fire poker. 

Parker grabs Kiara's arm, yanking her back through the door she had entered from. They run down the hall until they run into Sarah, causing them all to scream in surprise. 

They quickly get over it, and Sarah shoves the other two into a room before they lean on the door to hold it closed. They take a deep breath, trying to calm themselves, but then Mrs. Crain smashes something through the wood of the door. 

"This way! It goes underneath the house!" Sarah leads Parker and Kiara to the basement door, quickly throwing it open and running down the stairs. They all begin to yell for the boys, hoping to find them in one piece and as quickly as possible.

"What's going on?" As soon as Parker hears Pope's confused voice, she lets out a sigh of relief. The adrenaline was still coursing through her veins, but at least the boys were okay. 

Kiara panickedly explains, "Mrs. Crain! She's up there! She tried to kill us with a fire poker." Sarah nods, backing up her story. The shorter blonde is bent over herself, trying to catch her breath. Parker leans over to check on her, which Sarah is grateful for.

"We gotta go." Parker says, and Sarah finally stands up. "We locked her in the parlor, but we gotta go." JJ nods, moving towards the well. "Let's go. John B! Get back on, man!" He calls down the well, and the rest of the Pogues grab onto the rope.

Pope counts down, and they all heave, expecting the rope to be holding John B's weight. When they all fall backwards, they look around in concern. Why wasn't John B on the rope?

They quickly pop up, and Pope runs over to the side of the well. He exclaims, "Where the hell is he?" Parker jogs over and stands next to him peering down into the well. 

Kiara shushes everyone, leaning closer and trying to hear what John B was shouting. They can't figure it out, and JJ voices, "What's he saying?" Parker shrugs, but the next second they hear, "JJ! Pope! Kie! Parker!"

This makes everyone panic, and Kiara exclaims, "Yo, he's drowning! We gotta pull him up!" Everyone scrambles to grab a part of the rope, and Pope leans over the well again.

"Hey, John B! Get back on the rope. We're gonna pull you back up, okay, buddy?" Parker can't help but think Pope sounds like a father, but she shakes the thought out of her head when she feels some weight return to the rope.

When John B yells something up, the group begins heaving. They pull and they pull, struggling to get the boy back up the well. It gets harder the closer he gets to the top, but they just keep pulling.

Suddenly, a gunshot rings out. Parker immediately forgets about pulling John B up and pulls Sarah in front of her and out of the way of any stray bullets. Kiara lets go of the rope as well, leaving just JJ and Pope to try to hold John B in place and not drop him back down.

The gunshots continue to sound, but they seem to be all over the place. "She can't aim for shit." That's when Parker remembers the look of Mrs. Crain's eyes. "She can't see. She's blind." Kiara comes to the same realization just as Mrs. Crain pulls the trigger again, prompting the girls to take off.

"Go! Go!" Kiara screams, rushing towards the exit. They take off across the lawn, and Parker boosts the two of them back over the fence before hopping over herself. They sprint to the Twinkie, and Parker is sure that she can hear Pope and JJ right behind them. 

The group piles into the van, and JJ hops into the drivers seat. They sit anxiously, waiting for John B to make it over the wall and to the Twinkie safely. 

When his head finally pops up, a couple more shots ring out. He throws himself over the wall and into the open side door of the Twinkie, letting Parker get a whiff of him. She gags, covering her nose. 

Pope loudly exclaims, "Why are we always getting shot at?!" Parker shrugs, laughing slightly in shock. 

"JJ, drive!" Sarah screams at the blonde boy up front, who promptly smashes his foot down on the gas pedal. As he speeds away, he glances back and worriedly asks, "Are you okay? Are you shot?" 

John B shakes his head from where he is seated, seemingly still in shock. Kiara looks around at everyone, confirming, "I think I'd know if I was shot, right?" Parker nods, causing Kiara to let out a sigh of relief.

Finally, Pope can say what is on his mind. "You look disgusting." Parker would laugh, but she seriously agrees with him. "God, you smell like ass." John B reaches up to smack her, but she scrambles away from his grimey hand. Sarah laughs as Parker backs into her trying to escape. 

"What the hell just happened?" Sarah asks, finally trying to process that whole situation. Instead of answering her question JJ exclaims, "All-time Pogue Hall of Fame, baby." 

Parker lets out a whoop, and Kiara says, "Hell, yeah." She then shakes her head, stating, "That bitch is possessed." 

"That bitch can't aim," Sarah adds. Parker laughs, pulling the shorter blonde into her side. Pope shakes his head, inquiring, "How does she move that fast?" 

Once again, Kiara repeats, "She's possessed." The Pogues begin to talk over one another, driving through the streets to a safe place. As they continue to talk, they forget about the smell of John B. 

Finally, Kiara glances down at him. She notices he's holding something, and she asks, "What is that?" Instead of answering, he grins at her. Sarah is the first to figure it out, screaming, "No, you didn't!" 

John B finally exclaims, "We did it, baby!" The car practically swerves as JJ finally gets what he's saying. Sarah yells again, "No, you didn't!" John B nods enthusiastically, and says, "I did it!" Everyone begins excitedly screaming over one another, and they all begin to celebrate.

Everyone lets out random exclamations, and Sarah and Parker embrace energetically. The Pogues begin to chant, "Full Kook! Full Kook! Full Kook! Full Kook!" As they continue to drive, the friends realize that there is hope for their adventure after all, and that all of their problems just might be solved.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

A/N: Whassup y'all. Idk how I feel about this chapter, but it's whatever. I am going offline until the fourth or fifth, so no super quick update. Hope this will be enough to hold y'all over!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 6.3K 45
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...
140K 1.3K 41
Haley starts dating the son of the most prestigious family in the Outer Banks and it is something her family is extremely proud of. But to her, it d...
5.1M 111K 40
❝ your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth. ❞ ❝ i like the noise you make when you shut the fuck up. ❞ outer banks { jj...
69.6K 2.9K 16
-π–πŽπ‘π“π‡π˜ πŽπ… π˜πŽπ” ᡏⁱᡃʳᡃ αΆœα΅ƒΚ³Κ³α΅‰Κ³α΅ƒ 'π™π™π™šπ™§π™š'𝙨 π™£π™€π™©π™π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙀𝙣'...