His Good Girl

By ChristineCalvin

Crysta is in college. She is an "A" student but has no social life. Her friend insists that she goes to a par... More

1. Prologue
4. Coffee
2. Crysta
5. Going slow
3. The Party
6. Dinner
7. Breakfast
8. Spoiling my princess
9. Dinner with friends
10. Dessert
11. The Talk
12. Crysta's Decision
13. Rules
14. Limits
15. Lunchtime
16. Security
17. Spending a Day with Melissa
18. Aftercare
19. Her favorite foods
21. Photo cover - Engaged
22 Celebrating
23. Redefining limitations
24. Going swimming
25. The News is out
26. Protecting
27. Restraining Order.
28. Time with the girls
29. The threat
30 - Vacation?
31 Packing
32 Morning
33. Almost there

20. Realization 1773 words

1.2K 14 3
By ChristineCalvin

Hunter's POV

As I walked into our bedroom, my heart was still doing flips. My princess enjoyed the playroom. She enjoyed being dominated and pleasing me. I put my hand on her lower back and steered her to sit on the couch. "Sweetheart, as your Dom I want to fulfill some of your fantasies."

"I thought as your submissive, I just submitted to your requests sir," Crysta said.

"As your Dom, I am responsible for taking care of your needs. That is why one of your rules is to work on your thesis at least one hour per day. That is something you need to do so you can attain your Master's Degree. Another rule is that you take care of your medical and mental health. I will provide the best doctors for you. I am asking how can I fulfill any of your fantasies? I want to please you."

Crysta didn't know what to say. She stayed silent. "Nobody ever asked what I wanted. I don't know I want Hunter."

"I always want to know what you need. I want to hear all your thoughts. I cannot please you if you are not honest with me and share your wants," Hunter explained. "Do you enjoy bondage? Do you enjoy being spanked? Do you enjoy being my personal slut? Do you enjoy rough sex?"

Crysta blushed. "I have enjoyed everything I have experienced with you. I did not expect to enjoy being spanked sir."

"Pain and pleasure signals go the the same part of the brain called the ventral palladium. Depending on your pain tolerance depends on how much pleasure you receive. By the time you received your 4th spank, you were getting wet."

"I did not know that," Crysta admitted.

Hunter took her hand to his lips and covered her fingers with kisses. "The bookshelves on that wall have erotic literature. You are more than welcome to read the entire collection if you choose. Maybe you will read something that you would like to try." He started kissing up her arm. She felt the heat in her core. He continued kissing across her collar bone and up her neck. "I need to stop," Hunter placed her hand on his erect cock, "or we are going to skip the movie."

She moaned and starting kissing him back. "Let's make our own movie," she begged.

"Your wish is my command," Hunter replied in derp a husky voice. He slowly removed her top over her head and tossed it to the side. He wrapped his arms around her and passionately kissed her while removing her bra and tossing it somewhere. "You are so perfect. Your nipples are erect and begging for attention. Not yet, my love." He slipped her panties down to her thighs. He helped her stand up as she wiggled her panties down and stepped out of them. She was completely vulnerable to him. "So wet, so perfect," he voice was deep and seductive. He cupped her pussy. She groaned. "So responsive," Hunter mumbled. He sat on the couch while he memorized every inch of her body. "How do you feel knowing you are completely vulnerable to me while I am completely dressed?" he genuinely wanted to know.

She stood in front of him with her legs spread apart, her arms folded behind he back pushing her breasts forward. "I feel safe. I completely trust you. And I feel horny," she smirked. She realized in that moment that she did feel safe with him. She did trust him not to hurt her.

His Dominant side rejoiced. He earned her trust. He will never break her trust.
He started to chuckle, "Horny, my kitten is horny. What should I do about that?"

"Please touch me Sir. I need your touch," she whined.

He reached his hands out and traced the sides of her cheeks. He continued to the curves of her breasts but never touched her nipples. He moved down to her stomach and hips. Finally, he stroked her thighs but never touched her pussy. "Feel better, kitten?" he smirked.

"You are teasing me Sir," she cried.

"Kneel kitten." She did not hesitate. She knelt between his legs with her knees spread, her arms still behind her back.
He unzipped his pants and freed his throbbing aching cock. She licked her lips. She went to reach for his cock.
"Oh no kitten. Put your arms behind your back." She did as he requested. "Suck my cock. Keep your arms behind your back," he ordered. She leaned forward and tried to keep her balance as her mouth opened and took his cock in. He groaned. "Lick it. Suck it. Please my cock." She looked into his eyes and licked his cock from the bottom to the tip. She swirled her tongue around the sensitive mushroom. She started sucking like her life depended on it. He grabbed her hair thrusting more forcefully in her mouth. She kept looking into his eyes, licking and sucking. "I need more!" he moaned. He shoved his cock into her throat thrusting in and out. She was looking into his lustful eyes. She had tears rolling down her face. She was breathing thru her nose. After ravaging her throat he looked down at her seeing the tears running down her cheeks. "You are so beautiful with my cock down your throat." He thrusted a few we more times and erupted rope after rope of his cum down her throat. She swallowed it all. As he softened he pulled himself out of her mouth. "Beautiful." He stood up and returned with a warm cloth. "Come here sweetheart." He gently sat her on his lap and wiped her tears away with the warm cloth. She smiled as she leaned into his chest. "Your turn kitten." He walked her to the bed and gently laid her down. She watched him as he removed his clothes. "Do you like what you see?" he smirked. He climbed on the bed and placed himself between her legs. He crawled up and crashed his lips against hers. The desperately wanted more of each other. He pinched he nipple and she gasped. He tongue dove into her mouth. To them it felt like time was standing still. They were the only two people in the world. He started kissing along her jaw and down her neck landing between her breasts. He started sucking on one nipple while playing with the other breast. Her core was on fire from all these sensations. He switched breasts and gave the other equal attention. She was squirming beneath him, needing more.

"Hunter... oh Hunter..." She wasn't sure what she was begging for. She just knew she wanted more.

He started kissing her stomach licking her belly button. She kept moaning. Finally, he crawled between her legs, licking, sucking, biting, he wanted all of her. He started traveling north and latched his mouth on her pussy. She was screaming his name. The more she screamed the harder he became. He was licking, sucking, and kissing her pussy. His thumb was massaging her clit harshly. He was lapping up her juices like it was his last meal. He shoved two fingers in her hole. Then added a third finger. He curled his fingers stroking her g-spot was licking and sucking her clit. She was moaning his name over and over.

"Sir please let me cum. Please."

"Come for me kitten, come as hard as you can," he commanded. Her eyes rolled back. Her body was shaking from the top of her head to her curled up toes. She squirted over and over. He kept thrusting his fingers to elongate her orgasm. "Keep coming. Enjoy your moment." Her nails were digging into his back but he kept thrusting his fingers. Finally, as her orgasm began to subside, he removed his fingers. "Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yes Sir."

"You know we are not done. My cock wants to feel the inside of your pussy." Without any warning, he thrust his cock into her. She moaned. He lifted her legs over his shoulders so he could go deeper. "Gentle ot rough kitten?"

"Rough Sir." He started thrusting forcefully. He could feel her cervix.

"You are so tight kitten." He plunged farther into her. He could feel her clenching around his cock. He aimed for the spot that drives her crazy. "Do you want me to stop?" he teased.

"No, please no. Harder." His cock became larger of that was even possible. He could feel t h e tremors going thru his cock and into his body.

"Crysta! Crysta! Kitten!"

"Hunter! Hunter! Master!"

They exploded together. The fireworks seemed to last forever. Hunter kept thrusting. Her hips matched his thrusts. Finally, he stopped coming. He flipped them over still attached with her on top.
"Do you think you can ride me?" Hunter asked.

"You are insatiable," Crysta giggled. She started to slowly move her hips. She could feel him growing inside her.

"You feel so good. You are mine and I sm yours forever," Hunter admitted. He started bucking his hips into her. "Come sweetheart." She came on his cock, which caused him to come again. They were both breathing heavily. When there breathing leveled, Hunter gently lifted her off of him and placed her in his arms.

"You always ask me if I trust you. Do you trust me Hunter?"

He lifted her chin, his blues eyes staring deeply into her hazel eyes, "I trust you with my life and my heart," Hunter vowed.

"I trust you too," Crysta realized.

"I will never break your trust. I promise," Hunter swore. "We need a shower," he chuckled. He lifted his sweetheart and carried her to the bathroom. He let her do her business while he turned on the water. He helped her into the shower. He washed and conditioned her hair. She washed and conditioned his hair. Some how while they were cleaning each other's bodies her hands landed on the tile as he took her from behind. "I cannot get enough of you princess." They rinsed off and he turned off the water. He dried her off with a soft towel. He carried he back to bed and tucked both of them under the covers in their birthday suits. He wrapped his arms around her protectively as she snuggles into his chest. "I love you," he mumbled.

As she fell asleep, she whispered, "I love you too Hunter. "
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank-you for following me!

It's about time that they admit that they love each other. Don't you think?

Please vote and comment.

Thank-you for reading my story?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 722 38
Adelaide has always lived life one day at a time, But then she graduates college and has to figure out what she wants in life. Her best friend's dad...
977K 12.1K 26
Anastasia is off to University where her path crosses with an ex classmate in an awkward situation. Dominic is Anastasia's ex classmate and bully. An...
7.2K 260 22
Peridot was starting her first year of college. She knew that this would be a bad year. with her anxiety and depression she was bound to be made fun...
856K 11.3K 25
After Lola allowed her friend to introduce her into the bdsm lifestyle. She meets a man who who will educate and train her to be his submissive over...