illicit ⭐️- Oscar Piastri - O...

belovedstri tarafından

Gabi Norris sister of Lando Norris gets hired to work as a photographer for various teams in which she makes... Daha Fazla

Characters
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
A/N (IMPORTANT) okay not important feel free to read to see what i went through
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
A/N (sorry)
XXXVII
XXXVIII

XIV

1.9K 28 12
belovedstri tarafından

I wiped my eyes, that were for some reason a little wet, and almost stuck together, like i'd been sleeping for ages and i didn't want to wake up. I sat up looking around, something was different, something seemed different. It Looked likemy hotel room, but it didn't. I saw the dress i was wearing last night, folded on a chair, to which my eyes buldged open, taking the covers from my legs to see if i was clothes or not.

I was wearing a pair or grey sweatpants and a Retro, vintage Looking T-shirt from what seemed to be some kind of Rock band. I was totally confused, but i knew for sure i hadn't drank anything that could intoxicate me last night, so why could i only remember falling asleep in Oscar's car, and i defanitly told him to wake me up, when we got there.

I turned to my phone which was blowing up with notifications from Instagram, mainly being tagged in photo's, I tapped on the notification that said Lando had tagged me in a photo. My eyes buldged out of my head once again, as i saw the photo, Oscar carrying me Birdal style. Wow, so he didn't wake me up then i guess, but then how does that explain the clothes. My cheeks went red from the thought that he was the one who changed me.

I got up from the bed, finally, stretching the aches away from my leg, yawning again like i hadn't already gotten enough rest that night. I heard whistling coming from the bathroom, to which a wet haired Oscar walked out, fully clothes obviosuly. "Oh good, morning," he said drying his hair with a towel before placing it down in the basket in the corner of the room. I stood awkwardly not knowing how to act, or stand or what to do in general, until my phone chimed, saving me from my awkwardness, and giving me something to do.

ollie🐻
We still on for tonight?

yeah, does 6 work for you?

Yep, see you then 😋

I placed my phone down on my lap, breathing out heavily feling slightly guilty for the plan i had concocted in my head, though i hadn't really initiated the last step so maybe now was the perfect time. "Hey Oscar," i said, standing up once again as he was sat looking down to his phone. He looked up to me as i spoke, giving me his full attention which was a little dramatci and a little off putting if i'm being honest.

"Do you wanna do something tonight?" i said playing with the rings that were on my fingers, slipping off ever so slightly. "Like what?" he said placing his hands together as his arms rest on the arms of the chair. "i dont know, just like go out, hang out, do something fun," i said picking up my dress from the chair along with my heels and bag. "Okay," he said returning to look at his phone. "okay, great, does six sound about alright, yeah thanks bye," I said shutting the door of his hotel room behind me. Standing infront of it, i squirmed like a little girl on christmas before composing myself and heading to my own room to get ready for the day.

----------

I was Down at the race track, strutting in like i had just begun my villain era, wearing a floral white dress, red lispstick to match the rose pattern on it, my hair waving in the back, it was like i was walking in slow motion. I entered the Mclaren garage, Taking my seat at the very front, i grasped a pair of the headphones placing them on my seat before going out to get some pictures of the cars as they deserved the same amount of love as the drivers.

"Make sure you get my good side," i heard in a silly tone from behind me, in turned seeing Lando stood in his Orange racesuit "What," i said giggling as i turned to him. "i didn't say anything it was th car talking," I rolled my eyes giving him a really sarcastic laugh as he walking away, preparing to hop in the car. I looked over my shoulder to the other side of the Garage, where i saw Oscar looking seriously at his engineers, he looked so photogenic i couldn't help but snap a picture.

i rushed to oscar's car quickly, tapping his helmet on the head before wishing him good luck, before going to my seat where i would tremble in anxiety for the next however long the race lasted. I hopped up joyfully in glee as Lando got onto the podium, meaning his podium spot for the last lap or two of the race was secured, though Oscar was in fifth which honestly i was still proud of him for. I advanced my way to the barricade where i hugged Lando when he came to be congratulated for his second place finish.

When the trophy giving had commenced, i headed back to the garage, to give Lando a proper congratualtions, aswell as oscar, though i wasn't in the bets of moods as champagne was ruining the structure of my hair which honestly wasn't the biggest thing on my mind at the moment.

I hugged Lando tightly, trying not to crush his little body too much but enough so he knew how happy i was for you. "Okay, okay, Gabi you can stop now," He said as i let go of him, before pulling him in once more time for a hug, before i walked out of his drivers room and bumped into Oscar, as i was coming out, just outside of Lando's door which was already slid shut gladly, so he couldn't see us.

"You did so well," i said patting a hand on his shoulder, putting what was a frown to now a small grin on his face, obvious he wasn't happy with his performance, though i thought he did pretty good for what he could achieve considering the poeple behind and infront of him who were obviously more experianced than the rookie who still finished in fifth.

"Are we still on for tonight," i said retracting my hand from his shoulder. His mouth opened to speak before he was called into another room which he hurriedly rushed to, but came back briefly, turning around winking at me, "Of course," he said before dissapearing into one of the white doors.

Suddenly the door i was rest against began to open, Lando stood at the door, no longer in his race suit his arms across the frame of door, looking at me through his brows before pulling me back into the room, shutting the door behind us. "What," i said to the stunt he had just pulled. "so you and oscar huh," he said sitting on his massage bench as i sat on the comfier chair in the corner. "what do you mean, me and oscar," he rolled his eyes as if it wasn't obvious we had a thing going on but neither of us would speak up about it, Lando had questioned Ocsar about it at the lunch yesterday when he noticed the way we looked at eachother.

"okay, don't tell me, but when you make it offcial, i will be right there to claim i was right," he said before laying down on his back arching it to hopefully crack it, leaving me scoffing but smiling walking back out shutting the door after me before checking the time. 16:44. I messaged Oscar hoping he hadn't forgotten what tiem to come with me, as i almost messaged him a destination of where to pick me up.

Hey Ollie, don't bother fetching your car, i'd actually rather have a stroll around, you know more time to catch up.

Ollie🐻
Perfect idea

I smiled shutting off my phone before taking a taxi back to my hotel room, so i had time to both get ready and chill as much as i wanted.

@ GabiiNorizz

Photo dump, Last day in Hungary 😋✌
Mentioned @ OscarPiastri, @ LandoNorris
Liked by @ LandoNorris and 5,293 others
Comments
@ LandoNorris Some handsome men in theese posts can't lie 😎
❤Comment liked by @ GabiiNorizz
@ user571 papaya boys did well today 🎉
@ user297 oscar is so photogenic
❤Comment liked by @ GabiiNorizz
----------------
a/n what is she planning 🤷‍♀️
1401 words

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

16.9K 307 16
"𝑀𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑆𝑜 𝑖 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑢𝑚𝑜𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑛...
22.5K 479 20
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
6.1K 192 11
Madeline Rhodes took a trip to Monaco her senior year. What happens when years later she decides to move to Monaco while her career is at its peak? ...
40.5K 648 13
Chiara Norris is a 28 year old sports journalist and mom to a beautiful boy named Leo. Chiara is Lando Norris' half sister and she lives with her boy...