操り||

By horikell

{OC Insert} ho·mun·cu·lus /həˈməNGkyələs,hōˈməNGkyələs/ noun a very small human or humanoid creature !!!!!PRA... More

READ BEFORE PROCEED
Disclaimer
PROLOGUE - Lilies arent always lilies
ONE - First sight
THREE - cats and talk
FOUR - Bunnies are cute
TWO - A new recruit
THIRTEEN - An eaten flower and Sorrow friends
FIVE - Are you an idiot
SIX - Different persona
THIRTY - Figure out
SEVEN - Trust
THIRTY ONE - Fearless
EIGHT - Useless child and deleted emotion
THIRTY TWO -
NINE - Snow secrets
TEN - Cold fights cause blushes
ELEVEN - Candy is sour
TWELVE - Teammates Disagreement
FOURTEEN - broken known
FIFTHTEEN - A room with no options
SIXTEEN - Hospital bed
SEVENTEEN - Forbidden Word Used
EIGHTEEN - Bottle up tears
|| NINETEEN - Disappearance of soccer
TWENTY - Future tricks
TWENTY ONE - Burned history
TWENTY TWO - Positive thinking
TWENTY THREE - Master D?
TWENTY FOUR - Realization
TWENTY FIVE - Sengoku period <1>
TWENTY SIX - Sengoku period <2>
TWENTY SEVEN - Sengoku period <3>
TWENTY EIGHT - A lad in france

TWENTY NINE - list for a kiss?

32 1 0
By horikell

An: last chapter was quite boring so I'll try to put miko here moreee

________

Evening came and the team stayed in the provided room by Jeanne as a little late they heard a knock from the door, "coming!" Aoi said running to the door opening it to reveal Jeanne herself.

"Um, I need to go see King Charles tomorrow and ask him for reinforcements." Everyone perked at this. "Reinforcements?"

"Yes. We need them to free the city of Orlèans that is under the siege of the English army. So.. uhm can you come with me, as an escort?"

"An escort?"

"From what you've told me, your soccer tactics maybe useful for crossing enemy lines." The others release a gasp at this. "Crossing enemy lines?"

"That's dangerous!" Said midori

"Once we bring back reinforcements and free Orlèans safely, I will do everything in my power to help you."

It was silent for a while but not further more someone spoke up, "Okay." Kirino spoke up - standing up whole others look at him.

"We need Jeanne's power, So if Jeanne needs our power, we should help her." With this tenma smiled to his senior following with shindou's agreement.

Beacuse of this Jeanne smiled widen as she thanked everyone, "Then let's all go! We get to wear armor, right?"

"Yeah yeah! I want to try wearing that!"

"I wonder what kind of weapons there are."

Before this went further Jeanne tried to speak up but with her shyness she was having difficulties to which noticed by miko.

She spoke up "I hate to become that person but The carriage can only hold 8 people. So meaning only seven of us will able to come with Jeanne." Miko said as Jeanne was taken back as if she had read her mind.

"I also think it will be a hassle bringing everyone so even if we do fit it's a big risk." Everyone who was excited frowned at this.

"Then..."

"He's right everyone .. The more of you come, the more reassuring it would be for me, but... I'm sorry.."

Everyone frowned at this as silent filled and then realization hits. "He?"

Jeanne perked up with this "oh.. I'm sorry I haven't gotten your name so.."

Miko only laughed at this as she reassured Jeanne a little leaning to her ear whispering something as everyone watched not hearing thier words.

"Oh..!" Jeanne jumped alittle in suprised and clamped her hands to her lips. "Im sorry! I didn't know!"

Miko giggled at this as she wave her hands saying it was fine.

The next day came and Jeanne had guided the choosen to go to wear the armor as Fei commented that it was really hard to move in.

"That what she said" Miko laughed at her own joke, "I can't see Infront of me!"

"I think that's the wrong size for you Shinsuke here try this" Miko said she took off the armour giving him a smaller one.

Kinako grabbed one of the swords gasping on how heavy it is.

"I'm surprised you could wave this thing around" tenma said to Jeanne,

"The truth is, I can't use it very well either."

"Eh really?"

"But if the time calls for it, I must brandish the sword. Not matter how scared I am.." Jeanne replied looking down unconfidentally.

Miko went to try grab the sword as she shows no sign of diffulties and even trying swinging it back and fourth. Jeanne saw this and smiled "well atleast one me of us knows how to handle one" she smiled as miko turned to her confused.

"Which remind me" she stood up walking towards the ravenette, she place her hand into hers as miko took back suprised but calm.

"I was wondering if you could come with us.. I don't why but your presence brings confidents and it's quite reassuring of you with us... I can sense you are talented and sparkful, I know it's quite hassle out there but the way you were able to fool me and the men that you were a male still surprised me.. you have potential" Jeanne said to miko, the moment she said those words the girl cheeks burned a little looking away as she recalled her word to her.

"My presence brings confident..." She looked at her eyes as she saw the admiration in them. She wasn't really planning to go with them as she wanted to watch over what will happen here but with Jeanne reassurance the girl agreed.

While Jeanne continued helping Kirino even getting to know better.

Miko looked down at her body as it was wrapped with the tight and hard armour, she tries moving around as the feeling of it made her slightly uncomfortable but stayed silent. She sighed as she sat down to adjust some of the pieces but sturrgling.

"Need a hand?" Fei came to her beside as miko glanced at him, "weren't you also having a hard time moving in these." She giggled as Fei returned it, kneeling down to help her with the shoes part.

"Thanks" she thanked the green haired boy, as he returned the smile.

"See even Jeanne likes you" he started as miko only nodded looking at Jeanne as she watched him talk with others. "She sense I'm talented huh.."

"She isn't wrong"

"I never said she was"

"Good. You admit it you are talented."

"No. I just say she isn't wrong"

"Same thing."

"No!"

"Yes!"

The sun came up as everyone ready Thier swords and the carriage. "Guys were all going to protect Jeanne, stay focused, just like how we are during our games."

"Okay!" Everyone except miko yelled,

"Will Jeanne-san's power really awaken?"

"Don't sweat it, it will." Miko replied, "we'll get the Mixi-max to work no matter what!" Fei added.

"Someone who rouses up the teams courage, changing it it to an iron-wall defense... I wonder how's that's like!"

The door cracked open revealinh Jeanne in the same armour and holding up a helmet her eyes met them as she greeted them.

"Let's go!" Kirino nodded so as Jeanne

The group travelled through the place with the carriage as it was sit in silence while Jeanne silently praying with a rosaria.

Kirino spoke up, "I hope king Charles sends out reinforcements."

"He must... It's God will."

A little bit later the group passed into an attacked area - sword, shields and arrows lingering around as smoke from sort explosion flew around.

"This is awful.." Tenma commented the area. "The war has been going on for a very long time."

"And that's why you stood up to fight back."

"God has told me to save France but..."

"Whether the crown prince Charles will believe that or not is the problem." Tsurugi spoke, "But historically, Jeanne was able to meet with him, wasn't she?"

"History is unstable right now, there's a good chance that she'll be turned away at the gate."

"No way.." Jeanne frowned at this but Kirino tried reassuring her saying she has us to which she is very thankful for.

"There's the castle."

"France is really beautiful if you just ignore the war" Miko said to herself as she studied the place. "Tho it's hard to ignore it when people are also dying.."

Everyone stood Infront of the castle gates - while everyone looked at guards Infront miko can't help but be distracted by the area as she looks around.

"So this is Castle Chinon,"

"The castle of His Royal Highness Charles."

"Now for the meeting that will decide the fate of France."

"Jeanne" Fei called out, the said girl looks down as she looks nervous.

"We've come this far, so all there is to do now is push on ahead, You can do it miss Jeanne!" She nodded nervously as she stepped forward.

Sooner the group was let it just outside the castle - as they stayed in the center the guards around them eyed them with no trust.

"They don't trust me." Jeanne said, looking around the area, "Don't let yourself be bothered by that."

"But reinforcements must be sent to Orlèans as quickly as possible..."

"If you show your worry here, not even the simple things will work out"

"Miss Jeanne d'Arc will save france, That's how history is supposed to go."

"That's right! Jeanne d'Arc is a hero! Besides you have God by your side, right?" Jeanne let out a small giggled as she said that's right. Just then the team was approached by a man who seemed to be a worker in the castle.

"Jeanne, His royal highness has summoned you." Everyone smiled happily with this while miko interally sigh knowing already what the future goes as it brought boredness into her.

"I understand." The man led her way in, As tenma tried to follow Jeanne inside he was stopped by the same man as he exclaimed that the rest of them stay.

The rest looked eachother in dissapointed a miko glanced at kirino as he began to step forward. "Let me accompany her as her valet." He insists.

The man grumbled a bit, "Well, it's only one of you...very well." He considered. Everyone lighten up,

"Thank you!" Kirino spoke, "You can do it miss Jeanne!" Kinako shouted.

"We'll be here waiting." Miko said as she slightly waved at her, she watched as the doors of the castle shut as time goes. She sighed, "This armour really feels like a metal piercing into you.." Miko complained as she looks down.

"Atleast you look cool in it!" Kinako replied. "Do you think miss Jeanne will be okay?" One started between them. "They say that his royal highness Charles was a skeptical person." Fei stated.

"Skeptical?"

"He has weird ways of handling of things I can say" miko spoke, "The french royal family had a lot enemies."

"Where did you learn that" miko raised a brow sarcasticly at him, "history?" Tsurugi frowned at her.

"Since when did you listen to class"

"Since you weren't born, why is my answer wrong?"

"No, but it was surprising to hear from you"

"Are you calling me dumb?"

"Mhm, never said that" she smirked, "you implied it." He replied boredly.

"I would never call my love that!"

"Ew."

"fuck you!"

Kinako spoked up, "I hope things works out for miss jeanne." Tenma was carrying a bag as he digged into it he revealed a soccer ball. "While we wait let's play soccer."

"Do you always carry a soccer ball wherever we are?" Miko asked

"If we're talking about things we bring everywhere, let's talk about you." To which miko looked away with a pout.

"If we get discouraged, It'll prevent Jeanne from doing her best." Shinsuke agreed to his friend statement.

"Well then, Let's go!" He kicked the ball up high as kinako run towards the ball.

As all of them went into position miko as always walked to sides as before so she was intrupted. "Not playing?" Fei voice stopped her.

She scoffed, "Hm, Still asking huh, well my lovely co-mate even if I wanted too which you know I don't, with this armour not a chance." She wave him bye.

"Weren't you attacking tsurugi this morning beacuse he took your tablet, it seem like the metal isn't really a problem." He smirked.

Miko only glared back him as she sat in the grass. As everyone kicked the ball and plays around, miko spotted a familiar white haired man from the shadows watching the group.

She watched him from the side as the group dicided to play for real as they said that two side will serve as each team goals as tenma divided them in two teams.

Tenma dicided for him, Shinsuke and Fei will be the first team and tsurugi and kinako.... Their missing one person.

They all looked towards to miko but before they could realize the girl died.

The girl layed at the grass as if she's 'dead' as if her breathing cant be seen perfectly fine.

"Mimi-chan play with us!" Kinako called, as she said that they saw there was a cardboard next to her saying "
'dead' with an arrow sign pointing at her 'dead' body.

"Since when did you make that??!!"

No response from the "dead girl" tenma sighed as he got the idea the girl isn't interested going as far play dead to avoid the sport.

"Then we just have to invite one more person! Let see..." Kinako looked around searching to play with as she spotted thean from earlier and runned towards him.

"Hiya! Are you from this castle."

"Uhm, I am a mere, ordinary soldier" the said man put up an act. Kinako then raised the ball to show him. "Would you be interested in soccer then?" "Soccer?"

"Come on! Play soccer with us, it's okay, even though time soccer is universal!" The white haired man tried to touch the ball to which kinako bring to him closer just for him to back away slightly. "You can do it if you try!"

He faked a cough before looking away, "Since I have the free time, I will do you the favor of joining in." Hearing this Miko mouth formed into a small smile as she contniued to lay into the comfortable grass, the shine of the sun hitting her face as her dark hair spread around her face. She breaths as she felt comfortable and fighting the urge to fall into slumber.

"So you only move the ball with your feet?"

"Score the ball into the other team's goal, and you win one point." Fei explained, "So this goal signifies the enemy's castle." The white man spoked. "That's right! You're smart!" Kinako complemented him.

"But of course!"

"You're on my team. You should stay back and watch how everything goes first." Kinako said, "stay back and watch? ABSURD!" He yelled as everyone got shocked. "A chevalier must not fall behind in his change of the castle!." Everyone then drop a sweat.

"Well, never mind."

"I can play any position anyway, so I'm okay with wherever I'm placed."

Kinako took the ball in her foot, "well attack first" Tsurugi resort as the man hummed in agreement.

"Kickoff!" Kinako started the first kick as the white haired man then kicked the soccer ball a little to strong resulting Shinsuke recieving the ball as he passes to tenma.

The man frowned a little, "You won't score if you just shoot right off the bat." Tsurugi yelled.

"Is that so?"

"Soccer requires teamwork." Kinako said as she run off facing tenma for the ball but before she can make a move the boy passes - Fei tried to get it but tsurugi reacts fastly stealing the ball instead and passes the ball to kinako but was met by tenma.

The white haired man run on front, "I'll take care of it!"

"Okay!" Kinako passed to him as he struggle to react he punched the ball with his head with low force that Shinsuke was able to steal it.

The man panted as kinako reassured it was a close one.

"I see! I'm beginning to understand!" He smiled as they contniued to play more the man getting better by the second as everyone smiled at his progress while the guards around watched as thier "acquaintance" play around with some kids kicking a ball.

The white man run towards the ball, "Give me the ball!" He almost demanded, "I'm not doing that!" Shinsuke replied.

"I said, give it to me!" Shinsuke passes to tenma as he run off with it. "Get back!" Tsurugi yelled to his teammates.

"Fei!" Tenma called out as he passes to the green haired boy "Leave it to me!" Just as he was about to turn around tsurugi came from behind and steal the ball from his grasp.

The ball roles towards the white haired man as his mouth formed into a smile. "Don't shoot, it's impossible!" Kinako resorted. "Nothing's impossible with me!" He confidently said before kicking the ball but the ball went to the side and hit a knight resulting it to bounch back, the ball travelled as even passing by Miko's sleeping form and then successfully went into the 'goal'

"Oh it went it"

"What fun! This soccer is fun!" He laughed as everyone slightly sweet dropped.

"Huh what happened..?" Miko woke up from the noise as she sit back rubbing her eyes seeing the group beside her.

"You! Young lad! Soccer is fun isn't it?" The white haired pointed at miko who only looked at him half-confused and looked at the others who only sweadropped.

"I guess.." she mumbled as she rubbed her eyes weakly as yawned a little.

-

"I rather like soccer" the unknown white haired man spoke as the group followed them with Fei (dragging) tagging miko hand-hand as the girl tried to go back to her slumber, the girl just walked with them weakly.

"That's great!" Kinako said, "Are you sure it's okay for us to be wandering around the castle?"

"You guys didn't think twice playing around in the castle why does this scares you" miko tried laughing.

"I allow it" Was all he said.

"This guy seems rather arrogant compared to the other soldiers, don't you think?" Fei whispered to miko and tenma. The male agree while miko didn't respond almost tripping beacuse of her half asleep state.

As the group realized where they are headed tenma reacted, "we can't go there!"

"We'll get yelled at!"

"Don't worry about it." The man reassured - just then the door opened dramatically as they went in Kirino and Jeanne ran to them as tenma called out to Jeanne.

Suddenly Jeanne kneeled down.

"Neh kyousuke" miko softly called out the navy-haired male - tsurugi glances at her. "If this guy turns out to be the king, you owe me a kiss?" She smirked as her purple eyes gained little hearts.

Tsurugi eyebrows frowned as his lips curved and as always he didn't respond to her request.

"I-it is an honor to meet you, Lord Dauphin Charles." Everyone included the white haired man was shocked as they realized.

"His royal highness?" Fei exclaimed as kinako gasps loudly while tenma and Shinsuke mouth was drop from shock.

Beacuse of this tsurugi looked at miko who was beside him - the girl didn't look at him but a smirk remained at her face with a tint of pinkness showed.

The king suprised expression turned into a smile as he looked down at Jeanne, "I greet you from your long journey, Jeanne d'Arc."

"Yes, sir" Jeanne replied, the other people watched in shock. "She saw through His royal highness's duiguise." He spoke as they recalled the memory.

Everyone kneeled down before him as the white haired man sat at his thrown now in his royal appearance.

"I will win the crown?" The king asked, ""Y-you will become the king of France and bring peace to this country." Jeanne told the man.

"Is that what God has told you?" To which Jeanne responded with a shy yes.

"We lay helpless before the force of England, and even Reims has fallen into the clutches of the enemy. Tell me, how do you intend to crown me king within this situation?" The king ask the girl.

"Well.." Jeanne started as she looked back to Kirino who gave her a nod

"I-its true that many of our territories, beginning with Paris, our capital are now ruled by england. B-but beacuse of it, the enemy's forces are decentralized." The king hum as she contniues, "If we gather together our military forces and fight with courage we are sure to win." Jeanne then looks down as a sweat formed to her forehead.

"But if orlèans is to fall, I cannot guarantee that. Please! you must send reinforcements at orlèans at once!" She plegged to the king as he but his thumb.

Everyone patiently waited for his response with a serious face as the king was in thought then suddenly stands up calling.

"La Hire! Gilles de Rais" he called out, as the two people at his sides respond.

"Call together your troops and head for Orlèans!" He ordered, the two was taken back but admit defeat as they wished his request, "As you wish."

"Dauphin-sama!"

"Jeanne! Your feelings for France have moved me." Tears started formed into the blonde's eyes as she smiled happily. "Thank you!"

"You did it, Jeanne." Kirino smiled to her

The ride back now was with long line of reinforcements as the team moved - as the team arrived back.

The others waved at them as they smiled at thier succes. The group arrived in a village as the locals yelled Thier thankness to Jeanne, the manegerd commented in pity on how the people looked thin as Midori resort that the siege has gone on for so long that they've run out of food.

When everyone got off the carriage miko almost turned into paper as she saw the crowd of people around her as her legs began to feel like water when they all smiled at her.

"Oh Gosh.." she mumbled as she tried to hide her social anxiety. She deeply sighed as she shirked the stares.

"Everyone! We must launch an assault with all of our forces, immediately!" Jeanne announced. "An assault... With all of our forces?"

"England's troops will be wavering upon seeing reinforcements arrive at Orlèans. If we are to strike, it must be now!"

The two was intrupted by the two assistants by the king from earlier, "Assaulting right now is premature."

"Agree." The man in white said. "Resting from our long journey comes first"

"B-but we must fight while the morale of Orlèans is still high!"

"Is that what God has told you?" The black-haired man asked rather scary.

"N-no" Jeanne answered, "Leave the fighting to us real chevaliers." Was all they said before leaving. "Oh dear.." the man beside Jeanne worried.

"These people won't listen to me." Jeanne mumbled.

Later of the day miko changed to her outfit as she stayed just outside the building, she sat at the grass with her tablet in her lap and hand.

She grumbled as she scrolled in her device, the door behind her opening as she felt a presence came but didn't do anything about it thinking it's one of her teammates passing by as she contniued into her tablet.

She sighed for a millionth time as she couldn't get online, "You really can't go one day without that thing huh" A voice spoke from behind. The girl looks up to look back to meet tsurugi.

Her lips grew a grin as her cheeks puffed. "Why hello my love~" she sang the male sighed as he only looked down at the female - it seems like the male is used to her flirtatious behavior and affection towards her that maybe he's accepting it? Hm we never know.

"Did you realize from the start that it was his highness was with us all along?" He went straight to the point.

The girl raised a brow but kept her grin, "so that's why you're here." She said as she blinked.

"Hmm... Well I wouldn't say so" Lie, but was she good at doing so. "Maybe his attitude got it away? Or maybe the guards watching his every move.." she put a finger on her lips.

"Well I didn't actually thought he was from the beginning tho I did suspect his suspeciousness, I was just joking around with you, I didn't 100% expect he was actually the king" She smiled, her star irises shines within her lies.

"You could say I got a hunch beacuse like you, I also listen to history class despite almost failing the subject, I knew about his highness quirks and personality and it kinda matched his."

She stood up as she met the taller male, "does that answer your question, sweetheart?" She smirked at him. Tho no amount of delusions prepared the girl on what he did next.

Suddenly Tsurugi raised his hand - landing to the girl's forehead, the action alone made the smaller girl still as shock consumed her. Her eyes widen as his hand brushed her bangs away and leaning down to kiss the girl's forehead.

The feeling of his lips to her made her numb as he pulled away. Tsurugi looked at her with a neutral face while miko looked at him the opposite.

The lying stars in her eyes long gone as the color of her eyes sparkles - her cheeks slowly painting color as she stayed silent.

Tsurugi could only smile at this as his hand left the girl's hair - the sudden lost of his touch made an cell inside of her burst. He went back inside leaving the girl still in shock.

It didn't take long before her cheeks become apple red as she recalled what just happened. "H-heh?" She touched the part where he left.

She stayed like that for a moment as a few second came and she smiled but this time her eyes smiling also.

She didn't say anything else as she remembers she has to do. She walked towards where Kirino was about to talk to the king's assistant but her mind still partly occupied with earlier events as it brought color to her cheeks.

She saw Kirino about to go outside with kinako slightly following, "oh miko-"

"Also here to talk?" She started as Kirino nodded. Both went inside as Kirino first confronted the black-haired man earlier as he munch down at this royal meal.

"I've heard that the chevaliers are a proud lot, but it appears I was wrong." Kirino statement made the man choke on his food as he even tried gulping it down and washed it down with a glass of wine (I don't know if it was wine or grape juice, most likely wine cause this man is a sushal)

"What?!" When he gained his voice back he shouted at the two. "The enemy is right in front of you, and yet you choose to do nothing about it!" Kirino yelled back.

"Could it be that you think you'll lose?" Kinako added as she held into Miko's arm. "Rest you say? Are you perhaps too ignorant to follow and understand?" Miko followed.

Their statement made him react, "silence!" He yelled making kinako flinced as she hid back Miko's back.

"The enemy is exhausted, with very little troops remaining. If we keep our defense tight and wait it out, they will leave."

"What do you plan to do if they bring in their own reinforcements?!" Kirino spat back.

"Well..!" He couldn't answer. "You're answer shows how stupid you can be. What in what world you think those people will just leave if they get tired?" Miko spat back as she glared at the man, the glare from the immortal brought a chill up his spine as suddenly a knight intrupted them announcing bad news

"The maiden has gone out leading her troops to attack england's fortress!" Everyone except miko gasped.

"The maiden has left a message, saying that she awaits our support." Everyone gathered around the knight. "Is she planning to sacrifice herself in order to inspire the rest of the troops?" With that Kirino greeted his anger before running out, "I have to stop her!" Shindou tried to call out the male.

Everyone ran outside as they were met the building smoking with fire.

The group ran to the building but was stopped by a strange man.

"You're..." " Who are you?"

"NO." miko mentally screamed as she saw the man Infront, "this guy??!!! gosh he flashed so much in my visions that i want to commit suicide seeing him in person."

The man let out a laugh as he introduced himself as "Zanark Avalonic"

"A member of the lower middle class without a name." That statement almost made the girl to scream in cringe.

"You have a name tho." Miko spoke as she looked at him with quite an expression, the expression where your mom would try to be cool Infront of your friends while you sit there glaring at her.

"Why did you come here?" Fei asked, the man grinned. "I'm looking for whoever will be my playmate."

"Get out of my way! I have to save Jeanne!" Kirino spat as he runned towards but before he could so miko grabbed his hand preventing him From doing so.

"What are you-" before he could finish his question a group of people appeared from behind zanark who look awfully similar to him.

"There are only two ways you can get to the shore on the other side. Win against me in soccer, or swim. Although, if you opt to swim, I'll drown you." He laughed

"How can you drown or swim when there's no water? Idiot.." miko whispered.

The king's troops followed behind them as the king firstly followed.

But before they could go further zanark spoked. "Hold on for standby!" He controlled a ball Device similar to El Dorado's.

"Field make mode." It saids before the area transformed to a soccer field and making a barrier among them. The king was able to catch up behind the barrier while the others was left in-between the purple wall.

"What is this.."

"I'll explain before you ask the question." Zanark replied, "You aren't able to get out of here until the match is over."

"Come now, if you don't hurry, history will change." He said, "okay then, Zanark or whatever! The great Coach Clark Wonderbat will face you!" Wondeba spoke up.

"What is a coach?" The king asked akane.

"The person in the highest position who gives orders to the rest." She answered. "In other words, a king! In that case, the Dauphin Charles will be coach for this match!" Wondeba slipped at this.

"Aren't you mad this guy took your role?" Midori whispered to miko, "nah, less work for me" she giggled.

Sooner the match was about to start as the team studied their opponents.

"Those guys..."

"Something's different."

"Their being controlled by zanark's power!" Miko yelled at them, they looked at the girl as they gasped in shock. "That's protocol omega 3.0 mixi-maxed by zanark!" She informed.

"She's right, We will show you the power of protocol omega 3.0 Mixi-maxed with Zanark-sama" The guy who is supposed to be gamma spoked.

Everyone gasped loudly, "They're all mixi-maxed?"

The horn whistled as the match begins with gamma's kickoff. As raimon ranned towards the ball.

"All of you, protect the king's castle!" Dauphin pointed as wondeba let out a "HUH"

"King's castle? Does he mean the goal?" Midori asked out load to which he nodded.

"All of us, protect the goal?" Hayami asked nervously. "That's crazy!"

"Does he even know how soccer is played?" The king only smiled to himself confidently, the group continue to run.

The ball went to baham as nishiki and kinako tries to attempt just baham to make a tricky pass, the ball bringing back to gaham.

"Smart. Thet was was made just as predicted." He smirked. "Are you ready?" Gaham then run forward.

"You won't go through!" Shindou and tsurugi exchanged looks before nodding to eachother.

"That defense is also just as predicted." He said before he successfully avoided both party's defense. "He's able to predict all of our moves!"

Gaham stops as hamano and Kirino stood up as defense. "You're up against me!"

"Don't forget me!" This only made gaham chuckled as he summons his Kenshin "Swift Wolf Lycaon!"

"This will do it." He said as he kicks the ball towards the goal as both defenses and Shinsuke unable to block the powerful attack.

Protocol omega takes the first point

"I told you so." The kind resort.

From the distant you could catch the familiar blonde haired girl, Kirino recognize this as he realize it was Jeanne.

"Kirino! For now, keep your head in the game!" Shindou snapped him back as the male nodded taking last look at Jeanne scared state.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 129 21
Just a collection of short Bungou Stray Dogs stories, hope you like it! I use random first names to replace the reader's, but you can read by replaci...
10.2K 218 30
!DISCLAMER! I do not own any artwork or the anime/manga To Your Eternity. I do own some of the characters and the plot. CHAPTERS ARE STILL UNDER EDI...
9.8K 422 20
raιмon were pracтιcιng aѕ alwayѕ, тнe gιrlѕ were cнeerιng тнeм on вυт...тнey noтιced a gιrl approacнιng, coacн endoυ. ✽ тнey all were cυrιoυѕ тo ĸnow...
36.2K 317 8
ンリ゙゚ Haikyuu x reader 〃 "𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 �...