1,000 Ways To Die While Weari...

By SexyDogBuns

FUCK NOT AGAIN!?!! *dies* This is really getting old... Ahh, don't worry I'll be fine in the morning -_- ..I... More

The Beginning Of The End
Oh Mr. Sheperd, You'll Regret This...
The First Death
A New Beginning
The Creepy Hobo's Of The West ( Character Introduction Chapter)
New York Episde 1: The Hobo Menaces xD
New Friends Or New Loonatics?
My Friends Really Need A Good Kick In The Ankle ._.
April Fools Day
Ladies and Gentlemen....Introducing.....EDWIN-MIKEY-QUEERMO-ROBERTSON!! :D
Frankie, IS, and Mikey Meet......Frankie Gerard and Mikey?
The Fucking Concert! :D
I'm On The Highway To Hell (Pt.1)

I'm On The Highway To Hell (Pt.2)

172 12 29
By SexyDogBuns

GODDAMN I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN ALMOST A YEAR JYDSHFVJDF HOW DO YOU GUYS EVEN PUT UP WITH ME I'M SO SORRY JYFHDBDN--But pfft. Ya'll best vote the shit out of this chapter for making me write it. ;D

winkity wok here comes.....A GIANT WORM. EHEUHEUEHE--okay here we go. 

~Amiel's POV~

"HOLY SHIT BALLS MAN PANCAKE SHIT NIPPLES CHEWBACCA BITCH ASS--" "FRANK!!" I screeched as a threw a nearby textbook at his face. "YOU KEEP RUNNING ALL OVER IS'S FACE! JHTUXJDKSIDSUH CALM YOUR STUPID ASS DOWN!" 

Well that was certainly a mood killer......................................................Everybody was now standing, sitting near, or sitting on *cough JENNY cough* IS, watching helplessly as his body DIDN'T BREATH. HYDRSDA. HADES YOU MOTHER FUCKER! I'LL SLAP YOU IN THE EYE WITH MIKEY'S CHONIES! JTHZHJKDS--Wait, hold on a sec.........

"He-hey guys! Dude! You know how I'm a huge nerd!?" 

"GUUURRRLL! NERD DON'T EVEN COVER IT! YO FACE DROOLS BOOKS! ...YAH SHIT!" 

"._. Mhmmn. Whatever. Well in Percy Jackson, Percy and his gang got into Hell by trespassing behind the Hollywood sign and shit.............LETS TRY IT! :D" *gets a remote logged at her head* 

"AWE WHAT THE FUCK!? D:<" 

"THAT'S STUPID!! YOU....YOU STUPID!!  D:<" *Jenny screeches and starts flailing her limbs around in triangular motions* 

"NO IT A'INT!!" *Chloe throws a sack of flour at Jenny* "If Hades can be real, then this Hollywood sign shit can be real too!" *le huff* 

"BAH-BU-BUT SANTA TOLD ME IT WASN'T YOU NINNY!! *Jenny bites Chloe's ankle and then rolls away cackling*

 And thus, a great battle of FUCKING STUPID was born.......................

~2 Hours, 50 Eye-Rolls, and 3 Frankie Naps Later~

*Ameil gets hit in the neck by a package pot of ramen noodles* "MEH!??" "YOU'RE BOTH AN INCOLENT SACK OF..........TWAT! TWAT AND BEANS! PUT YOU BOTH TOGETHER IN A BAG AND YOU'VE GOT POTATO TWAT SALAD!! D:<" *screeches in frustration* 

"OH!? IS THAT SO OATMEIL!? HAHA WELL HOLD THE RELISH BITCH!" *bites a package of ramen and throws it over her fort of bean bags as if i were a grenade* 

"RELISH WAS NEVER APART OF THE EQUATION YOU TITTY TWISTING PIECE OF--" 

"SNEAK ATTACK MUDDA FUCKERS!! D:<" *Chloe comes running into the room wielding Billie Joe like a sack of poisonous cotton candy* "ATTACK FOR YOU!" *throws old pair of socks at Ameil* "ATTACK FOR YOU!" *kicks the wall* "AND ALL THE ATTACK FOR YOU!" *ninja flips over to Jenny and smacks her repetitively with Billie Joe* 

 "NO!!!" *HISS* THOU SHALL PAY FOR MESSING UP THE BIRD NEST OF THE GREAT CORNHOLIEO!" *sticks her hair in her mouth and rolls away growling*

"BLARG!! WHAT THE FUCK CHLOE!? ARE THESE FRANK'S SWEATY TUBE SOCKS!? D':" *throws them jfdstd feet in the air and crawls away squealing* 

"Yupp! *sigh* Aren't they adorable! :3"

"BUT I--HOW THE FUCKITY FUCK BUTT TRUCK ARE THEY ARORABLE!!?? D:< THEY ARE THE SPAWN OF SATAN!! SKREEEEE!!!!" 

*le gasp* "HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!? THEY ARE--"

"HEY GUYS I MADE A FLAMETHROWER OUT OF TOOTHPICKS THAT AREN'T REALLY TOOTHPICKS BECAUSE THEY ARE MATCHES AND A BLOW DRYER!! :'D"

"O_O Shit........"

~And Boom. A Spontaneous Mikey Apears.~

"Argh. Okay first of all......" *takes away Jenny's flamethrower and drags her out into the livingroom* "BAD! Who gave you fire!?" *sexy scolding smolder*

"JTHYJDSH You know who ELSE likes to pee on raw Jewish kittens!? o_O" 

"Erh............." 

"MY MOM!!! XJHtUJDKZHJDS!! >:D" *rolls around on the floor laughing hysterically*

".....Right..... Anyways! Everybody, get your ass into gear because were all going to go on an EPIC MOTHERFUCKIN' quest to rescue IS! UNDERSTOOD!?" *le hands on hips and eyebrows raised*

 *Amiel and Chloe nodd excitedly in agreement while Jenny's is hissing at Mikey for taking her matches* 

"IS!?" *hears crashing and stumbling in the distance* "DID SOMEONE MENTION MY LOVER!? :D" 

We all just stared ahead as Frank came stumbling into the room with one pant leg attached to his pantaloons area, and the other dangling majestically behind him. 

"Frank put your fucking pants on."

"Psh! A'int nobody got time for that!" He waved sassily at me.

PYU DHFSZBN WELL SOMEBODY HAS BEEN TAKING UP LESSONS FROM IS. And I'm not just talking about personality lessons......... *le wink wink* *nudge nudge* *falls of the couch and groans on the floor*

ANYWAYS!! SO with that, Frank grunted in exasperation and strutted HECKA MANLYISH out the front door with the rest of us following behind, taking unnecessary glances at his ass. 

~15 AGONIZING HOURS LATER~

~Jenny's POV~

So after a few arguments about why I couldn't wear my metal chonies to the airport or pack my shirt full of uncooked bacon...pfft...sissies....everybody finally agreed to take to six am flight to LA, California where we would go rescue my lover from the depths of hell. BHAHAA HDSC AWE YAH I WAS JUST ABLE TO SAY THAT SENTENCE. U FD DHJKSFD--cough splutter cough-- anyways....we were all now comforably...ish....seated aboard a magical flying tubey thing and while some of us were worried about the heights and trying not to be sick (ie: Oatmeil and Mikey .-.) the rest of us were indulging ourselves in friendly conversation.

"FUCK YOU TO FUCK, YOU FUCK!!" Wailed Frank as I continiously kicked the back of his seat.

"BAHWHHAHAHA THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LET YOUR HEART WIN..."

"NO! ....JENNY...DON'T DO IT...I'M WARNING YOU!!" *nervously turns around and glares at me*

*michiviously smiles and takes a deep breath*

"N-WHAT'S THAT LOOK!? NO! I FORBID IT! NEIN! POTATO!"

"WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHH-WOAH-OOOHHH!! I'VE DROWN OUT ALL MY SENSE OF ANYTHING BUT THIS. YEAH THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LET YOUR HEART WIN. WOAH-OH-OOOOHHHH!!!"

"NNNNNNNOOOOOUUUUUUUU!!!! *over dramatically cried like a bitch*

"MWHAHAHAHAHAH!! *turns to Chloe with a bright smile* Ey so yeah gurl, if we were all stuck on a deserted island for three days without....*whimpers* any marshmallows.....we could all totally survive off Frankies butcheeks. I mean...they're big and fat like a sassy black woman's pride, and DAYUM! *neck roll z snap* You can probably roast a hamster on those things!"

"OI! I HEARD THAT! STOP PLOTTING AGAINST ME CHEEKS! THEY WILL FLY OFF MY BEAUTIFULLY SCULPTED ARSE AND SLAP YOU IN THE FACE!! D:<"

*Chloe just amusingly looks back and forth between Frank and I secretly agreeing with me on every word >:D*

"BAHAHAHAHA CHRIST! CAN THEY PLEASE THAT WOULD BE FUCKING HAILRIOUS JFDHBSM" *chokes on air and rolls around on thee floor trying to get it out*

"Hmm....keep dreaming sweetheart! If you like it then you need to sculpt a ring out of arpit hair and pain and put it on me!" *cheeky grin and sassy wink*

"....Chloe.....your boyfriend is a thirsty bitch." *Frank lodges a flower pot at Jenny's head as she cackles hysterically*

"Frank! No! Bad! Where the fuck did you get a spontaneous flower pot from!!?" Oatmeil naggs in an annoyed tone as she rubs her temples*

"Ah-PPPFFFFTTT! A magician never reveals his secrets!" *pokes out tongue at Oatmeil*

*snort* "Oh please! The only magic trick you can do is making your testosterone disappear! >:D" 

*GASP* "YOU TAKE THAT BACK!! D:<" 

"NO! >:D MWHAHAHAHAHAHA JHTSGFBHCVJKFD!!"

 "Bwhahhaha YEAH! You can't take back what IS took away from you! ;D"

"Jenny....*sigh* You just had a cinversation with yourself and insulted your own boyfri--uh.....whatever.."

"WEHEHEHEHEHEHE HOHOHOHOH AHAHAHAH I AM THE WALRUS! COO-COO KA-SHOE!" *throws my shoes at random little kids who are whining about heights*

"AHAHA!! GOAL ONE OUT OF SEVEN! TARET LOCKED....AIM.....AND...FIRE!!!" 

*suddenly a wild flight attendent appears with a tea pot* 

"UH UH! DID SOMEONE SAY FIRE!?" *looks aroudn frantically*

"...........No! >:D" *pulls out match box full of flamable rock children* 

"Jenny what the fuck did I tell you abotu those! We took your fire privalages away like North Korea's freedom!" *Mikey sassily rolls his head and steals my mathces away like a bucket full of BITCH*

"........Mikey......can we please change our flight destination to North Kentucky!? :D"

"Jenny that's not a real place!" *throws shoe at my head*

"FRANK YOUR CHESTHAIRS NOT A REAL PLACE!!" *eats his shoe*

"jdysfhjdn NOOOOOO MY FIRST BORN!!! WWWHHHHYYYYYYY!!!??"

"AAHAHAHAHA FHDSRFTGDISUFHDJ"

I suddenly remembered that the flight attendent was still standing there staring at us, probably confused to no end, so without missing a beat I turned creepily in my seat to where my seatbelt was all sorts of criss crossed over me, tipped the end of her teapot into Frank's shoe creating a pudde, and after pouring it in my mouth I opened it all the way and started lauhing hysterically making the water violently spray all over myself. Her reaction went from confused, to suprised, to absolutly horrified and her frantic backing up and stuttering only made me laugh harder until.....UNTILL.........

"God dammit Jenny! Stop scaring the flight attendent I want my fucking peanuts!!" *Amiel frantically waves her ars in the air*

"LAHAHA I'M A FOUNTAIN! :D" *blows water out all over my face and continues laughing while my friends slowly shake their heads trying to hide amused expressions*

This flight draged out for another three hours or so before we made it into the VERY HEART OF THE CALIFORNIA BEAT and quickly fast ran out of the airport before security could arrest us for peopleular harassment. Shmush.

IS here we come.

~Frank's POV~ 

I was BEYOOONNND anxious to gather up the sexy remains of my lover and kick Hades where the hell don't shine! Mhmmn!! *strutts forwards* The five of us were now a few meters away from the gaint omnious "H" from the oh so famous Hollywood sign and we were all staring exspectingly at Amiel for her to do her voodoo nerdoo thing. 

"Well! Lets get it OOONNNN girl!" "I'll get it on with you Frankie! >:D" *Chloe seducively wonks* "OHOHOHOHO Yes! And we shall darling! NOF NOF NOF!" *Frank runs aroudn Chloe blushing HELLA MANLY-EY*

Amiel simply pulled out her personal copy of Percy Jackson: The lightning Thief and after reading a few paragraphs or so she went behind the sign, kicked a rock, and BOOOMMM!! CAVE PREGNANT!!

Astonished, we all walked inside the magical little hole thing that appeared through the letter glibber glubbing at the beauty of....ALL THESE ROCKS!! MAAAANNNN! LOOK AT THESE FUCKERS! :D Beautiful. *pursed lips* When I looked back up Mikey was cutely holding Amiels hand and guiding her so that she wouldn't fall, Chloe was standing by me looking absolutly beautiful in the cavelight, and Jenny? She was drawing mustaches on the cave rocks. :3 Ehehehehe EXCELLENT! >:D

~IS's POV~

After a very long resteless life, I opened my eyes to find myself in the one place I would give my balls up not to be. The depth of Hell itself. Coughing on the dirt I was so RUDELY dumped in, I sat up and gazed angerly around for the soul stealing bastard hiself. 

"Ah it would seem like you're finally awake my friend."

"Fuck you. Fuck your cave house. Why am I here 'BUDDY'!?" I said with pure hatred pouring off my tongue.

"You're here because you cheated. You went back on our deal and now I get to take your life."

"CHEATED!? How the fuck did I do that you sad sack of fuck!?"

"Igneous you will controll yourself before I get my hounds to rip out your throat and feed it to their young."

"Mhmmn yeah don't threaten me. It doesn't suite you." "EXCUSE M--" "Yeah and secondly you still didn't answer my fucking question. What. Am. I. Doing. Here.?"

"IGNEOUS SHEPARDS YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE I WANTED YOU TO BE. When I arrive in someones life they are to NEVER feel or witness the pathetic emotion HAPPINESS again! And that is just what you had done. Finding friends that accept you for who you are is not going to be tollerated."

"WHAT!? THIS IS WHAT THIS IS ABOUT!? NO! THAT'S NOT FUCKIGN FARE YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" 

"I can do whatever I want. I just because you've been such a friendly guest, I'll let yo die slowly. Do you see this globe Igneous?" *reveals a single crystal globe that swirls with many colors* This is my 'soul stealing globe' as you can call it. It allows me to watch my victims and when the time comes, kill them. I've been watching you for many years on this thing and I'm pleased to finally b able to use it on you. When we first met and I took away your own soul, grating you the gracious privilage of not being able to die. When this colorful swirl you see here runs out the glass will shatter and that will end you. For good."

At this pont I was fuming. Who the FUCK does he think he is!? "What the hell si this!? Soe kidn of sick play off Sleeping Beauty!? Hah fucking hah! I get the puns jokes over now asshole. Game over. I-"

"Yes IS. Your game IS over. Haha." 

"I hate you. You ruined my life."

*smug pity laugh* "Tell me something I don't know." 

And with that, Hades walked out, the walls closing as he did, locking me in here wity my own fucking fate.

A/N: FJDRU6FYDFIJ I DID IT!!! I DID THE UPDATE THING! AHAHAHAHA--So yeah y'all mother fuckers are getting a cliff hanger for know whil I figure out the final details of how to end this. If  you have any suggestions of what you would like to happen, comment below. :D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259 65 21
I've had about enough of this. Its the same routine, every day, every month, every year since this happened. Fighting the Broken and staying alive. I...
9.4K 340 26
My life has always been terrible. I was always bullied at school. I don't know why, it just seemed that people didn't like my presence. The guys woul...
146 9 60
They say, "Be careful what you wish for." They say, "There's truth to every story." They say, "Karma's a B***h." A heart's wish is a powerful thing. ...
559K 14.8K 29
{WARNING; This story will start with adorable and cute Creepypastas, but things will take a twisted turn. YANDERES, SWEARING etc.} You were planning...