The Broken Souls (Beyond the...

由 shiprasaini1

Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor... 更多

Basic information
Prologue
1. My handsome Neighbor
2. When I saw him first time
3. He came to my house
4. The first day of school
5. The Guest
6. Crossing the road
7. The friend
8. My beautiful neighbor
9. Cleaning his room
10. Locked in a room
11. Droping her home
12. Saying the apologies-I
13. Saying apologies-ll
14. Temple
15. Farewell party- 1
16. Farewell Party-2
17. Sharing his thoughts
18. My brother
19. My family
20. Siddhath-Preeti
21. Misunderstandings
22. Diwali
23. The slap of my beautiful sins
24. Aftermath
25. The last letter
26. The broken mug
27. The broken bridge-1
28. The broken bridge 2
29. Hallucinations
30. The latter-The earing
31. The seminar
32. The tissue paper
33. The Signature
34. First day at his office
35. Friends
36. The mud sandwich
37. The childhood friend
38. The rain
39. Under the candle light
40. The tie
41. The savior
42. The war
43. Missing him
44. The shining star
45. The painful love confession
46. His house
47. Raghav's house
48. My sleeping neighbour
49. Meeting his family
50. The softness of his lips
51. The family dinner
52. The Birthday
53. The painful goodbye
54. His old friend
55. Her first letter
56. The Phone call
57. The old neighbourhood
58. Taking a step ahead
59. The unwanted kiss
60. The heavy rain
61. Furious Dhruv
62. His fiancee
63. Sacrifices
64. Blessings
65. The untold emotions
66. My brother
67. Bestfriends
68. Moving on
69. The painful periods
70. Under the shower
71. Bhabhi
72. The Psychiatrist
73. Dinner under the moon
74. lecture on sex
75. In the pool
76. Delhi...
77. Saharanpur
78. The Old School
79. The forgotten day
80. The girl's sleepover
81. The naughty husband
82. Riots
83. My safe heaven
84. Ignoring me
85. Betrayal of the family
86. Untold emotions
87. The Love we feel
88. The unlock door
89. Father's scolding
90. Romance in office
91. Night is not enough
92. The 6000 stroy.
93. The misery of her life
94. The deal
95. The beautiful night turns into nightmare
96. The last goodbye
97. The middle child
98. Missing her
99. His memories
100. The days without him
101. The harsh reality of my life
102. The end of the story
103. My own house
104. My so called parents
105. Date night
106. The engagement
107. The wedding preparations
109. The window
110. The wedding
111. The wedding night
112. Moving to our peradise
113. Intruder
114. Fights
115. Mussoorie
116. Vadh

108. Family reunion

6.2K 685 203
由 shiprasaini1

Dhruv's point of view

It's 5 in the evening. Sun is setting in the west, making it difficult for me to look into the dark. I turn the car's headlight and took the right turn, now driving the car on the dirt road. I looked at Raghav who was talking to someone in the phone.

Tomorrow is my wedding and today is my sangeet. I grin to myself when I read Aditi's name on my palm written with henna. Today she was looking happy when everyone performing our wedding rituals. This what she wanted. When we both married last time it was forced. None of us had smile on our faces. We both our having our inner battles. She begged me not to marry her but I did what I think was right at the time. But now we both don't have any confusion. We both are in love and getting married. Our family give us this chance to again and I am going to make it 100 persent of it.

My heart still ach in pain when I looked at Aditi innocent face. How could someone be so cruel to her? How could she endure all the pain alone? Did their heart not ach before raping her? Did they not think about their daughters and sisters when they were forcing themselves on my beautiful neighbour?

My elbow was rested on the car door's  window and my hand on my lips. I was driving the car with my one hand and I was lost in deep thoughts of her. Two days back I went to Saharanpur to hunt those other six monsters who ruined my Aditi's dignity. With the help of Raghav I bring them in Lucknow and now we are in our way to meet them. I hide them in the same Wearhouse where I hide that person who sent Aditi,'s pictures to me. Rahul was behind the bar and his reputation was already ruined by media. His father who could help me in this case is no more and other people from his political party took this chance to grow in politics. His wife already leave him. She took this chance to ran from his fist and his sister, that bitch Nisha rtrying hard to bail him out but she still don't get the success. Basically he is alone in this journey and I have something in my mind about Nisha because she is the main reason behind all the fuss had created in Aditi's life.

I stopped the car in front of the Wearhouse and Raghav and I stepped down from the car and walked inside. Two other government cars are already parked in the driveway. We already can hear the crying and shouting voice from outside the Wearhouse.

"Raghav and Dhruv we are waiting for you.", Raghav and I greeted the Dig and SSP sir when they acknowledged us.

This Mahabharat is no more between Aditi and those rapist now this is the war between the government officials and politicians. Every single government officer come on my side when yhey came to know about what happened with District Megistrate's wife in C.M Rao party. It was like a slap to our government officers from those illiterate people who ran our government. Everyone fuming in anger and wants the revenge. No one care about the aftermath. They want to show the politicians their true place and its hight time to show them what we can do.

After exchanging few words with DIG and SSP sir we all went yo the room where we hold those six rapist. Their hands were tied to the cealing, face wwas covered with black cloth and according to my order they were naked. I gave the special order not to give them cloth and torture them until they lost their conciousness and when they got back their sences torture them again. What I am doing to them it's nothing in compare to what they had done to my Aditi.

"Dhruv Raghav what is happening here itself all unofficial. We have our trusted people here. Make sure no one knows about their arrest until we make it officical. We are glad that Dhruv show the courage to fight against these politicians.", SSP sir said looking at those rapist.

"Sir kab tak hum in politicians ke talve chatte rahenge. Kisi ko to inhe inki aukat dikhani hi thi.", I said looking at those rapist and fisted my palm.

(How long we have to lick their asses. Someone has to come forward and show them what they are without us.)

DIG sir gave me the letter. I took it from him and read it. It was from the court.

"As you requested, I requested to the judiciary to fast-forward your case and they agreed. Next Monday we have to present them infront of judge and within a week jury will announced the punishment but before that you need to submit all the proofs against them. Also your wife has to present on the last hearing to submit her statement. I am sorry but judge needs her presence at once during the hearing to testify her.", DIG sir said.

"Sure sir.", I said while looking down the letter and then him.

"We won't stop you doing anything but make sure all illigal things should be unofficial. You both need be careful while handling such people.", SSP sor wanr both of us Raghav and I and we both nodded our head. After that they took their leave from there and Raghav and I both turned to our guest. I entered the room with edge. Seeing me there all police officers step aside. I took out my belt from my jeans and rolled it up around  my knuckles while looking all of them with rage. I was about to hit one of them between his legs when Raghav stopped me.

"Make sure you don't leave any marks on their body. We need to present them to court.", Raghav said while taking the thick stick from one of the officer.

I nodded my head and without waisting a minute I started hitting them. Their screams reached to my ears, giving me the satisfaction. They were begging to me to stop but I didn't and why would I? Did they stop when my Aditi was begging to them to stop.

No....

I want to kil them with my bare hands but I don't want to make them hero in public eyes. I will snatched thir reputation, their status which they love most. I will give them slow death.

*****

It's already late when we reached at Raghav's place fater getting ready but to our luck Sangeet did not start.

"Where were you guys? ", Nikhil asked us after approaching us.

"Gone for urgent meeting.", Rghav said while fixing his tie. I was wearing a black suit and under it I was wearing a black shirt. Girls re ogling to us byt my eyes were looking for only girl. Soon my eyes fell on the stairs and group of ladies climbing down from the stairs but I was onlylooking at only one girl who were looking beautiful in a pink lehnga, her hands were claded with henna and her eyelids were down. A smile was playing on her lips. She was living her dream and I am happy that I am the reason of her smile.

Divya whispered something in her ear and suddenly she lifted her eyelids. Our eyes met and we both lost in eachother. I don't know why but eyes turned glossy looking at her. She is the same girl who used to sit on her terrace under the burning sun just for my one glance and tomorrow she going to maary me. But to reach me she has sacrificed a lot that in the end she has nothing to call her.

I wish I could find her earlier.

I wish I could realise my feelings earlier.

I turn my face to the other side and sniffed. I set on the couch which were for both of us and wait for my bride to join me. Aditi again looked down when she approached me. I can see the red hue on her cheeks which made me grin to myself. It gave me the different kind of satisfaction to know that I am the reason of her red cheeks. Divya ad Nikita bhabhi made her sit beside me and I leaned toher ear.

"Beautiful...", I whispered in her ear which made her blushed and she smiles looking down.

Raghav's mummy and my mummy come forward. They put a kajal tika on both of us behind our ear and kissed our forheads.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please.", Everyone turns to Raghav when he started the function.

"As everyone knows that we have welcomed a new family member in our house. Adoti and I are friends from our hight school. She was always like my little sister which I never had. But fat bring us together and I officially made her my sister by adopting her. But Dhruv Malhotra, my crazy best friend the great District Megistrate and Collector who runs the whole district fell for her. So I thought why would not let them marry.", Everyone laughed at Raghav's words. I also chuckled while looking down and then to Aditi who was also smiling looking down.

"So today is thir sangeet and I being a brother of my amazing sister I am starting this function.", Raghav put the mike aside. Music started playing. Divya joinedto hom on the stage and they both gavethe dance performance on the song. All of them pairing together but only I know how they hayes each-other's guts. Also they are better be friends. Romance didn't suet them well.

I wonder when Divya and Ragahv get the time to prepare for this performance.

After that one by one from our families come together and gave the performance. Nikhil and and Nikuta bhbahi fance on a romantic song which made Nikita bhabhi blushed and Rayansh angry. He was fisting his father with his little fist when their performance end. He even kissed on Nikita bhabhi amd hugged her which made all of the guest to look at him in awe.

I hold Aditi's hand when everyone asked us to give the performance. I bring her to the stage. We both dance together in a romentic songs. My colleague officers looked at me with shock when I was dancing with Aditi and getting all romentic and why don't they as many girl officers from my batch proposed me to date them but I turn all of them down and today when they looked at me flirting with my wife they couldn't believe in their eyes.

After our performance, I again took Aditi to our respective seat and we both set cloes to each other while performance was going on. Guests come to us and congratulated us. When Shastri ji came both Aditi and I stood up and touched their feet.

"Dir you are senior to me I worked under you. Please don't touch my feet.", He said while putting his arms on our shoulders, refusing us to not to touch his feets.

"I might be senior to me but you are elder to me. You have more life experience than me. You were always a father figure to me. So today this son is seeking a blessing to his father figure.", I said looking at him.

"Also you both are not on duty.", Aditi said beside me. Sastri ji looked at us with so much respect. Aditi and I both bent down again to touched his feet and this time he did not stopped us and blessed us.

"I have worked under so many IAS officers but you are the first one who gave me such respect. Thankyou so much sir for giving me such respect.", Shastri ji joint his both hands in-front of me but I took his both hands in mine and shake my head as no. He suddenly took me in a hug. First I felt uncomfortable but seeing the respect in his eyes I also highed him back. After congratulated us again he went back tohis family.

Aditi and I again set onthe couch when mire guest come with girts and congratulated us.

My colleague officers and junior officers who were taking training under me also come and congratulated us. Even some of ladies officers teased Aditi that how she was lucky to have the man who could not dated any songle girl. We have invited many VIP's in my wedding. DIG, IG, SSP, Assistant chief secretary and cheef secretary of the district and state, they all come and congratulated us. I got little shock when C.M rao came with his family and some members of his politician party and congratulated us. He looked happy as in this chaous he was the one who was getting all the benifits.

I looked at Aditi and she was looking to the dance performance of mummy and papa. It's been hours when she had something into her system. So I called Divya and asked her to arrange a food in a plate for Aditi. She leave after nodding her head. After she came back with plate full of food. A smile came on Aditi's face when she looked at the food in-front of her. Aditi's hands were claded with henna so I made her feed with my hands which made her blused. She was resisting before but gave up when I gave a look that she doesn't have any option other than me.

I made her feed until she was full and take her medicines for Anemia.

Yes, she still having these pills. This is not the decease which will go in days. She doesn't have any nutrition in her body for five fucking years. Ofcourse it's gonna take time for her body to recover. I also have my food when Aditi insist. After that a waiter come and took dishes in-front of us. We both were supposed to have dinner with others but I can't see Aditi to keep herself starving till the function end.

Aditi and I were standing and enjoying the performance of others. Now no one performing on perticular song but they are dancing like maniac. Aditi and I also joined them we both also danced. Raghav and I danced like a true crime partner we are. Aditi and I both shake our butts on a song but soon Aditi feel tired and I took her to the corner. I gave her a water and she gulped it down in on go. I wiped her mouth with tissue and her cheeks turn red which make me grin.

"Dhruv...Aditi....", Our eyes turned to the person who just come to us. Priya was standing in-front of us with a gift in her hand.  She gave the gift to Aditi which she accepted gladly and out it on table with other gifts and then again turned to Priya.

"I know...I don't deserve you forgiveness but still I want to apologise for my previous behaviour. I have known Dhruv for long time and had feelings for him. I want him in my life any how but I forget that you can't force love. It supposed to happen naturally. Dhruv Aditi I am sorry what I have done. I hope you forgive me.", Tears welled up in her eyes and her voice get little bit shaky at the end.

"I already forgot. It's alll in past. Don't think about it too much.", Aditi took her in warm hug and when they broke the smile Priya had a smile on her face and she wiped her tears.

"You will get the better man than me. Who understands you and loves you.", I said while giving her a small smile. Priya chuckled through her tears and said, "I already did. I am engaged now."

She showed her ring to us and she looked happy.

"He is the son of my uncle's friend. We met through our family.", Her happiness reached to her eyes and I am happy that Priya finally find the person who loves her.

"I am happy for you.", Aditi said.

"Thankyou...."

I am happy that Priya did not bring the topic of what happened at C.M party. I don't want Aditi to remember all these things on our wedding function. Priya and Aditi got engaged in a chat, soon Nikita bhabhi and Divya also joined them I just stood there awkwardly with so many ladies around me. I am not used to it. But I am comfortable as long as Aditi is my side. My eyes fell on Raghav and gestured me to come inside the mansion. I nodded my head and without waisting a minute I went inside the house.

*****

When I reached inside the room Raghav was talking to someone.

"Have you talked about this someone?", Raghav asked to the person.

"No sir, as soon as I get my hand into this I directly came here.", The man said.

"What is going on?", Raghav and that man's attention turned towards me when I intrupted their conversation.

"We got the proof of what happened with Aditi in Rahul's residence.", Raghav said while showing me the pendrive.

"What's in it?", I looked at in confusion.

"One of our offier was undercover in Rahul's resident where he holds Aditi for month. And apparently she got her hand to Rahul's laptop and she found the video in which they were...we..", Raghav's stammered at the end. He could not able to complete the sentence. I took the pendrive from him and put in Raghav's laptop which was on the study rable. I played the video and tears welled up in my eyes looking at it. Aditi was crying and begging to them to leave her when they were raping her one by one.They beat her, assaulted her and when she couldn't take long, she fainted but those monsters did not stop they keep assaulted her sexually.

I fisted my hands in anger, my jaw were clenched and I was shaking in anger.

"Our officer already deleted the vedio which was saved in the laptop after copying it from it. This is the only copy we have.", Raghav said with same rage.

The solid proof we are looking for is right in-front of us. It can put Rahul and those monsters behind the bar. I walked to the window and ounched on it tightly, breaking the glass of it. Oices of glass pierced into my skin, making my hamd bleed. But it was nothing which my beautiful neighbour has to go through when she was alone.

"We can't submit it in the court.", I said while clenching my fist.

"But why...?", I can feel the anger in Raghav's voice.

I turned to him and looked at him, "Can't you see if we submit this in court, Aditi's reputation will be on stake. I can't let Aditi go through that again. I will find another way to put them behind the bars." I shouted.

"Dhruv you are not understanding. This is the solid proof we have which make our case strong.", Raghav was fumming in anger.

"No, I can't......", I spatted in anger.

"Why not Dhruv...?", Everyone who were present in the room turned their eyes to the gate and there was my wife was standing with her wet eyes. Raghav nodded to that officer and he leave from the room. Aditi entered inside the room. Her eyes fell on my hand and then she looked at me. Without saying anything she reached obe of the cabinet and bring out the first aid kit from it. She holds my hand and made me sit on the couch. She took out the wound cleanser from it and clean my wound.

"I will never forget what happened with me five years ago. Seven men rapped me and make the video of it to keep me shut. They made me pregnant. But Dhruv what was my fault in that? What did I wrong?", She looked at me and tears fell from her eyes. Before I could wipe them she wiped them. She looked down to my hand which was stopped bleeding noe. She applied the ointment and continue, "I couldn't fight against them because I was alone. My family did not believe me. I don't get the help from anyone but now I have you. I did not get the enough courage to fight against them if don't encourage me. You find the truth before I could tell you anything. You hunt them down and out them behind the bars. If you could do these much to me so I could get the justice then why would I stay behind.", She said looking at me with her blury vission. Her eyes were filled with tears. She took the white bandage and started wrapping around my wounded hand.

"Dhruv when you think to fight against them you knew from the start that this is not going to be easy. But you are not alone in this journey. I am with you.", She said looking up to me. The more tears fell from her eyes, the more pain I feel in my chest.

"If it would be in my hand I would have kill them through my bare hands. But I know you have better palns for them. You need to submit this video to the court. I don't care if you play fair in this game or not, I want you to finish what you have started. It's not about my reputation anymore. It's about every single girl's reputation who got rape. I want you to set the example in-front of the society that the girls dignity is not cheap that someone come and ruined it for his fun.", She said directly looking into my eyes with tears.

"But...."

"Dhruv aapko humari Kasam.", She took my bandage hand and out it on her head while looking at me with rage and tears.

(You have swear on me.)

I didn't say anything just took her in a tight hug when she broke into tears.

******

Function was going on full swing. After Aditi heard our conversation her mood fell and she looks uoset which made me upset also. Raghav was alos lost in his thoughts. We all are inside the house while function was going outside on the garden.

Nikhil, Nikita bhabhi and Divya is also inside the house.

"Do you think court will give you the permission?", Raghav asked me.

"No. they will reject my request as soon as I speak but I will surely going to do it. That's why I decided, I will go for this without any permission. I am going to do it for my Aditi.", I said while looking at Aditi whi were looking lost in his thoughts. She was sitting on the couch, Divya and her friends were surrounded her trying to catch her attention but she was lost.

"Though I would be your side but be careful when you do that.", Raghav said looking at me and I just nodded my head. We both stood in silent. None of us said anything just looked at the people in-front of us who were enjoying the function.

"What are you doing here?", My eyes averted to Aditi when she suddenly stood up from her seat looking infront of us. Her eyes welled up with tears and it didn't take much time to fall them freely.

I looked to those person and I got shock to seeing them here. Aditi's biological parents and his brother Atul walking towards her with his wife and children.

"Aditi we came here to meet you. As soon as we came to know that you are getting married we couldn't stop ourselves to be part of your happiness.", Her mother approached her but before anyone could touched her I stood in-front of Aditi. This night is already get so uncomfortable for Aditi and I don't want to make more uncomfortable to her with their presence. But Aditi hold my hand and walked out from behind me.

"After giving me the sorrow for life you are claiming that you came here to be the part of my happiness?", Aditi asked them. Everyone stood uo from their seats amd our rest of the family also came inside after seeing the condition inside.

"I have invited them. I thought Aditi would be happy to see her family after so long.", Mummy come forward and looked at between Aditi and her family. Atul give his daughter to his wife and came forward. He stopped in-front of Aditi and joined his both hands.

"I know I never treated you like a sister. I always thought you are a burden to our family. I am the worst brother. I should have be with you when you need me. I am not here to give you the explanation of my sins I am here to ask you forgiveness. Please Aditi, my little sister please forgive your Atul bhiya.", He looked at her with tears in his eyes.

"You called yourself my brother? You had rip my skin on Diwali night because of mere misunderstanding.", She said while glaring at him with anger through her tears.

"Aditi dear please forgive us. We have already learnt are lesson. We know we don't deserve to be call your family. We were not there when you needed us. We have treated you like a trash but please give us another chance. We beg for your love.", Her mother come forward while taking her pallu infront of Aditi and begged to her.

"I have failed as a father. Because of my narrow thinking you suffered and we made Atul to think in that way but now I understand what a fool I was to think you as a burden. How we never know for parents all their worth is their children and their happiness. Please forgive us. We beg you.", His father almost laid on Aditi's feet but I hold him on time and stopped him to do that.

"Dhruv why are they here? Please ask them to leave. I am having a problem to breath in the same air. Please ask them to leave.", Aditi turn to me and started crying.

I looked at her with concern. It was not her fault that she was having difficulty to forgive her family. If I would in her place and had gone through thing which Aditi had gine I also don't forgive them. But I want Aditi to move on. I won't let her stuck in this maze. And only one thing would help her to come out in this maze if she forgive them and let out this anger from her chest which was she holding from years. I know it would be difficult for her but she has to do it. I hold her by her shoulders and made her sit onthe nearest couch. I scout down in-front of her and hold her both hands. I wioed her tears which were falling from her eyes.

I really hate them in her eyes.

"Aditi....love...I can't let you stuck in this maze. I know it's going to be difficult but I want you to move on. You are not like your family. You are the kindest humblest person I had ever met that's why I want you to forgive them. I want you to let go this pain which you are holding.", I said while looking at her with concern.

"It's not going to be easy...", She broke into tears.

"I know but I want you to try.", I said while wiping her tears.

"Aditi.....", Atul's wife Megha come forward with her daughter and sit beside Aditi.

"I don't know that I have such a beautiful sister-in-law.", Megha took a pause and then continue when Aditi did not respond, "I have heard about you but I thought you were no more but when Dhruv came to our house first time I came to know that you are alive and since then I wanted to meet you. Atul and your parents never talked about you and alI always wonder how you were.", Megha put her hand on Aditi's cheek and looked at her lovingly while Aditi looked at her with blurry vision.

"I am Megha and she is you nice Advika. Please forgive you family for your niece sake.", Megha said while looking at her baby girl and then Aditi with hope.

Aditi looked at her niece with tears in her eyes. She wasn't blinking just keep looking at her niece. First time it was really hard for me to read Aditi's expressions and it really hurts to know that I am unaware of what is going inside in my Aditi's mind.

Suddenly Aditi took her niece in her arms and stood up. She walked to her family where her parents and Atul were and looked at them.

"It's not easy to forgive everything in one night and I don't know if I were able to forgive you but for Dhruv's sake and my niece sake I am accepting you. But if I ever know that you ever treat Advika like me just because she is girl I will take Advika with me and never let you meet her.", Aditi said while looking at her parents and Atul in anger.

Aditi's mother broke into tears and she took her in a hug. Aditi also put her arm around her and closed her eyes. Her father and her brother also join in a hug and kissed Aditi on her forehead. I don't know if it was a beautiful moment or not but I am happy that Aditi is ready to move on. Maybe she still not forgive them but atleast she accepted them again.

......................................................................

I hope you like the chapter.

This book is going to end soon. I will try to wrap it up on chapter 120 but it may took more chapters to complete it as there is few things left which I have planned to write when I started this story.

This is the most detailed book I had write and I don't think I will write such detailed book ever.

This book holds my personal experience maybe that's why this book is so detailed.

I know this book is already lengthy and I am still not sure how many chapters are left but I request you to please enjoy the story and don't counts the chapter. Because when you read whole story in one go you don't want it to end. I am saying this because I have read it once and I feel like I wanted to read more.

Also I am planning to write one more story on Siddharth and Preeti with new plot but I will start it after completing this book.

The update was delay because I was reading my first book our journey from engagement to marriage and trust I don't want it too end. All the time when I read Siddharth and Preeti's book I always think to add one more chapter.

See you guys soon with next update.

Thankyou..

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

49.1K 1.8K 58
"don't look at me with those eyes Ms Singh otherwise I will loose myself to you ". He said and landed forward our lips so close but still that streng...
2.1K 48 14
《《 ♡ Wounds heal. Scars Don't ♡ 》》 • The story of an Indian girl brought up by the most loving parents and an Indian boy who's never known love be...
42.6K 3.7K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...