HP โ€ข ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ...

By ladyvetra

Cassiopeia Pandora Gaunt Black, a young pure-blood witch, sets off on a journey at Hogwarts School of Witchcr... More

Arrival at Hogwarts
First Classes, Beginning of Friendships
Potions class and flying lesson
โš ๏ธImportant Noteโš ๏ธ
Halloween Night
Quidditch game and Gaunt Manor
Nicholas Flamel and Detention
The philosophical Stone
Diagon Alley and Narcissa Malfoy
Second year
Heartbroken
Quidditch Game
Polyjuice
Saving friends
Sirius Black
Third year
Draco - The Drama Queen
A little secret?
Hogsmeade , Narcissa and Sirius Black
Animagus Family
Christmas Dinner
Fucking Malfoys
Pettigrew
Saving Family
โš ๏ธImportant Note โš ๏ธ
Quidditch World Cup
The Dark Mark
Forth Year
Unforgivable Curses
Ferret Malfoy and The champions Selection
Potter Stinks
In love with Granger?
Perfect Partner
Yule Ball
Final Tasks
12 Grimmauld place
Family
Andromeda
Fifth year
Narcissus Parfum
Dumbledore Army
Wesley is our King
Malfoy Manor
Promises Promises
Thoughts
Blood Connection
Malfoy Ball
EXPECTO PATRONUM
D.A.
Breaking Down
Dammit, Potter
Prophecy
Trapped
Godfather
Unbreakable Vow
Black Sisters
Commitment Ring
Sixth year
Felix Felicis
Gryffindor honor
Granger?
Cissa
Wasn't me.
Three possibilities
APPARITION CLASSES
Memories
I have no choice
Death Eater
The Seven Potters
I'm a Black.
The truth
Bella
Ministry
Devastating Shadow
The Savior Princess
A chance
Crucio
Teddy
The Lightning Struck At Hogwarts
Go
Dead
Final Battle
Sunshine
A second war would begin
Time goes by so quickly

Ceremony

2.1K 133 39
By ladyvetra

At three in the afternoon on a sunny Saturday, Cassiopeia was already busy getting ready for Fleur and Bill's wedding. She looked absolutely stunning in a blue-grey dress, her hair adorned with a tiara of small diamonds.

Narcissa had spent the entire day grumbling about how dangerous it was and that she shouldn't go. Even Noctua seemed apprehensive, trying to convince her to abandon the plan. Voldemort would have Death Eaters taking over the Ministry on this Saturday, and a possible attack at the wedding would indeed be risky. However, she stubbornly insisted that she wouldn't miss another wedding of her friends and promised to try to return early.

Apparating to the Weasley residence, she spotted the trio of Gryffindors sitting in the shade of a tree. Harry looked different, probably under the effects of Polyjuice Potion, but his eyes were the same. The entrance of the marquee revealed rows and rows of delicate golden chairs arranged on either side of a long purple carpet. Supporting posts were adorned with garlands of white and gold flowers.

Outside the marquee, bees, fireflies, and butterflies lazily hovered over the grass and hedge. She approached the group with a somewhat embarrassed smile, feeling a bit out of place. She still carried the guilt for what had happened to Dumbledore.

"Hello," Cassi smiled, a bit shyly. Hermione was the first to stand up and hug her tightly, commenting on how beautiful she looked and warmly welcoming her.

Cassi contained her emotions and simply smiled. Harry hugged her too, and to her surprise, Ron joined them.

"You look lovely," Ron commented a bit awkwardly.

Harry nodded in agreement.

"Thank you, guys. You look great too. But... Harry, isn't this choking you?" she asked worriedly, examining his tie, which seemed rather tight.

Harry sighed and nodded, and she simply pointed her wand at the tie, adjusting the fit of his clothing.

"Wow, Cassi, thanks," he said relieved.

"Oh dear, brace yourselves... here they come, look," Fred pointed to a group of wizards who had Apparated.

Colorful figures appeared in the air, one by one, at the far end of the backyard. In minutes, a procession formed, winding its way through the garden towards the marquee. Exotic flowers and enchanted birds perched on the witches' hats, and precious gems sparkled on the ties of many wizards; the murmur of lively conversations grew louder, drowning out the buzz of bees as the crowd approached the marquee.

"Brilliant, I think I'm spotting some Veela cousins," George said, craning his neck to get a better view. "They'll need help understanding our English customs. Let me take care of them."

Cassiopeia rolled her eyes with a light chuckle. "Help with customs, huh?" She murmured, a touch of sarcasm in her voice.

"Chill out, there, my grumpy friend," Fred said, breezing past the group of middle-aged witches leading the procession. "Right this way, let me assist you," he offered to two beautiful French witches, who accepted with laughter and followed him into the marquee.

Hermione guided her inside and showed her where her seat would be. Shortly after, they parted ways.

Cassiopeia was looking for Fleur, and when she finally found her, her jaw almost dropped. The Frenchwoman looked stunning.

"Well, if you aren't a dream," Cassi said softly with a smile, leaning against the doorframe.

Fleur jumped, her hand on her chest, but then smiled widely. "Mon cher! You came," she exclaimed happily and went to embrace her.

"You look beautiful, Fleur. I wouldn't miss your wedding for anything," she whispered softly as they pulled away, gently holding the blonde's cheeks with her hands.

"You look beautiful too, wow," Fleur exclaimed as she observed her up close.

Cassiopeia blushed furiously and smiled at her friend. Then, looking around the room, she noticed Gabrielle sitting in a lovely dress near the dressing table, next to a woman who must have been Fleur's mother. They were very similar and equally beautiful.

"Well, where are my manners? Cassiopeia Gaunt, it's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am," Cassi said, extending her hand to greet.

However, the woman ignored the outstretched hand and simply kissed her cheeks. "Della Delacour, the pleasure is mine, dear."

"Good to see you, Gabi," Cassi greeted, and the girl hugged her tightly, just like Fleur.

"How are the nerves?" she asked, watching Fleur's mother adjust Gabrielle's hair.

"I am so anxious, mon cher," Fleur sighed, shivering. "But also so happy, I love him so much."

Cassi smiled affectionately, wishing all the happiness in the world for her friend.

(...)

As Cassiopeia was descending the stairs, she couldn't help but notice all the family portraits hanging on the wall. She observed them with a melancholic smile.

She had always wished for a large family, but it ended up being just her and her mother. When she met Sirius, she thought everything would be different, but then...

She shook her head to dismiss the tears, but with her eyes blurred, she didn't see the person in front of her and ended up colliding and falling onto the stranger.

"My serpents of Salazar, I apologize. I should have paid more attention," she hastily murmured, trying to get up and off the stranger. However, she noticed the flicker of magic around his body, and her eyes widened.

"Good to see you, dear," Andromeda commented with a laugh, examining her closely.

They were so close that Cassiopeia could see every line on the woman's face. She found every detail fascinating.

"But what a scandal is this?!" Exclaimed a woman with a feathered pink hat and a snooty nose. She looked like a flamingo.

Merlin, their position...

Cassiopeia gasped and rose as elegantly as possible, her cheeks burning with embarrassment.

"Sorry again, Andy," she repeated, confused.

"That's alright, love. I didn't see you either, and it was my fault for walking so fast," she said with a casual nod.

The lady still watched them critically, with a twisted nose.

Andromeda completely ignored the situation, firmly gripping Cassiopeia's wrist and pulling her away from there.

"That Muriel is such an annoying woman, she's like Walburga," she commented in a low voice.

Cassiopeia laughed at the comparison, but she soon felt offended, remembering that Sirius had compared her to his grandmother. No way, she was not like that!

"You look beautiful," whispered Andromeda softly, observing her closely, her lower lip caught between her teeth.

Cassi shivered, feeling her cheeks flush. She was about to respond, but they soon arrived at the tent, where a crowd of guests had already gathered.

She made her way to her seat, noticing that Andromeda, Tonks, and Ted were in the row behind her.

"You too," she murmured to Andromeda before turning to Tonks and giving her a warm hug, repeating the gesture with Lupin.

Soon, the crowd fell silent, and the volume of the music increased, seeming to emanate from the golden balloons. A collective sigh rose among the gathered wizards and witches as Monsieur Delacour and Fleur entered the aisle. She seemed to glide, while he moved with a wide smile on his face. The bride wore a simple white dress, radiating a silvery aura. Although her radiance normally outshone anyone around her, today she seemed to beautify everyone. Ginny and Gabrielle, both dressed in golden attire, appeared even more dazzling than usual. And as Fleur approached Bill, he seemed to have completely forgotten his battle scars.

"Ladies and gentlemen," announced a slightly melodious voice. "We are gathered here to celebrate the union of two faithful souls... Bill Arthur, do you take Fleur Isabelle...?"

In the front row, Mrs. Weasley and Madame Delacour discreetly wiped tears with lace handkerchiefs, alongside Cassi. She herself was deeply moved.

Trumpet sounds in the background of the tent indicated that Hagrid was pulling out one of his oversized handkerchiefs from his pocket.

"...I now pronounce you bonded for life." The tufty-haired wizard raised his wand over the heads of Bill and Fleur, and a shower of stars fell upon the couple, enveloping their intertwined bodies in spirals. As Fred and George led a round of applause, the golden balloons above burst, releasing paradise birds and silver bells that joined in the general sound.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" spoke the tufty-haired wizard. "Please, rise!"

Everyone obeyed as he waved his wand. The chairs they were sitting on gracefully rose into the air, at the same time the tent walls vanished, revealing only the canopy supported by golden posts, providing a glorious view of the sunny orchard and the surrounding countryside. Next, a pool of liquid gold spread from the center to the edges of the tent, forming a sparkling dance floor; the suspended chairs clustered around the tables, covered with white cloths. The ensemble floated gently back into the garden as the band in golden waistcoats marched towards a stage.

It was a truly enchanting moment.

Waiters emerged from all sides, some carrying silver trays with pumpkin juice, butterbeer, and firewhiskey, while others balanced stacks of tarts and sandwiches.

Cassiopeia approached the couple to wish them happiness. When she addressed Fleur as "Mrs. Weasley," the Frenchwoman let out a joyful squeal and hugged her tightly. Molly chuckled at the scene.

(...)

The melody began to fill the air, and the first to take the dance floor were Bill and Fleur, warmly applauded by everyone. Shortly after, Mr. Weasley led Madame Delacour, followed by Mrs. Weasley and Fleur's father. Soon, Luna gracefully glided onto the floor, where she began dancing alone, swaying her arms with her eyes closed. Her father joined her afterward, and they danced in the same way, creating a curiously mesmerizing spectacle.

As Cassiopeia watched Luna's intriguing performance, she felt a gentle touch on her arm and turned to find Andromeda there, making a graceful curtsy.

"Would you care to dance?" Andromeda asked softly.

An excited smile lit up Cassi's face, and she readily accepted the older woman's hand. With Andromeda leading the dance, their steps were smooth and fluid. Cassiopeia felt safe and enveloped in her arms, as if floating in a world of serenity.

The dance continued with harmonious movements, each guiding the other with grace. Andromeda smiled tenderly, and Cassiopeia allowed herself to be embraced by this comforting feeling, letting the world around her fade away.

"I thought you wouldn't come," Andromeda commented in a low voice, breaking the silence.

"Why wouldn't I?" Cassi asked, somewhat confused.

"I don't know, Cissy seemed very protective of you," Andrômeda replied, with a slight frown and a firmer grip on her waist.

Cassiopeia closely observed the older woman, recognizing that look, an expression she had seen many times in Narcissa's eyes. Was Andromeda jealous?

Choosing not to address the matter, Cassi simply rested her head on Andromeda's shoulder, continuing to dance gently.

(...)

Cassi walked through the garden alongside Lupin, who was vigilant for any signs of danger.

"You took a big risk coming here," he said softly, watching the sky.

"I know, but I wanted to be present at Fleur's wedding, she means a lot to me," Cassi replied with a sigh. "But how about you? How are you?"

Lupin stopped for a moment, looking more concerned than usual. "Worried, more than ever."

Cassiopeia observed him closely. He truly seemed weary.

"I never had the chance to talk to you about Sirius's death," she said gently. "I know how close you two were."

Lupin shook his head, swallowing hard. "We were more than friends," he admitted sadly.

Cassi blinked, surprised by the revelation, although not entirely. She remembered Snape calling them boyfriends, but always thought it was provocation.

Mirroring her thoughts, Lupin smiled lightly. "That was a long time ago," he said, dismissing the subject with a wave of his hand.

"But you still loved him, didn't you?" Cassi inquired, curious.

"Yes," Lupin replied, his voice husky. "But he's gone forever, and now I have Tonks." He smiled gently.

Cassiopeia stopped for a moment, gazing at the stars. "What do you think happens after we die?"

Lupin also stopped to contemplate the night sky. "I'm not sure, but I believe it's not the true end."

She nodded, feeling her eyes welling up. "I barely had the chance to know him properly," she commented sadly. "I couldn't express how happy I was to have him in my life, and then he was gone."

Lupin awkwardly hugged her, his eyes also moist. "He was very happy to have you. It was like having Regulus by his side again."

Tears rolled down Cassiopeia's cheeks, but there was a sad smile on her face. "You'll be a great father, Lupin," she said tenderly.

He smiled with gratitude, though somewhat uncertain, a shadow of sadness in his eyes. "And you'll be a great godmother."

Cassi abruptly stopped and let out a soft gasp. "Godmother?"

Lupin laughed at her surprised reaction. "Dora's going to kill me for telling you before her... But yes, we want you to be the godmother. Will you accept?"

Joy flooded Cassi's heart. "Of course! What an honor... Bloody gargoyles. I'd love to be the godmother," she said with a radiant smile. "And I'll spoil this child like never before."

Lupin laughed even more, sharing her joy.

But at that moment, something silver and imposing cut through the skies, diving toward the canopy above the dance floor. With singular grace, the Patronus gently landed among the guests, leaving them stunned. Quickly, everyone gathered to watch.

The deep and slow voice of Kingsley Shacklebolt echoed through the air, emanating from the silver Patronus. "The Ministry has fallen. The Minister is dead. They are coming."

A shiver ran through the crowd. Lupin reacted swiftly, raising his wand. Confusion began to spread, with many guests running in panic and others disapparating. The protection around the Burrow had been lifted.

"Go!" Lupin exclaimed urgently.

"But I want to help," Cassi insisted, her wand still raised.

"If they see you, you're in danger. Go now!" Lupin ordered, pushing her out of the tent before anyone could notice her.

Cassi ran out of the tent, her mind in turmoil. The air around her felt heavy, charged with tension. As she apparated away, her eyes caught a glimpse of Andromeda's fierce eyes as she protected Tonks from a Death Eater.

(...)

Cassiopeia entered Malfoy Manor with a muted thud, the tension in her chest seeming to spread throughout her entire body. Her eyes scanned the darkness of the room, but no sign of presence was discernible. However, the tranquility was abruptly shattered when a sudden pop next to her elicited an instinctive scream from her, as sharp as a fox's.

It was only Kreacher. "I'm sorry, mistress. Kreacher didn't mean to startle mistress," he lowered his head in remorse. "Bad Kreacher, very bad," he muttered as he went to the wall to punish himself.

Taken aback by the scene's horror, Cassiopeia hastened to interrupt him, assuring him that there was no need for such punishment. Her words seemed to calm the elf, who ceased his self-inflicted torment.

"Kreacher, where is Narcissa?" Cassiopeia asked anxiously, making her way toward the stairs that led to the chambers. Kreacher followed her closely, as obedient as ever.

"Mistress Ciça is in her chambers. Mistress is very worried about mistress Cassiopeia, quite angry indeed," he commented softly, and Cassi shivered.

Damn.

Cassiopeia entered the room, her legs trembling with anticipation. Narcissa was elegantly seated in an armchair, legs crossed, and her nails tapped rhythmically in a nervous movement. Her face displayed a blend of concern and irritation, rendering her emotions indecipherable.

"You're out of breath," observed Narcissa calmly, although her tone made her disappointment clear.

Cassi swallowed hard, responding gently, "I hurried."

"And why did you do that?" Narcissa questioned, staring at her intently.

"The Death Eaters invaded the place," Cassi replied in a low voice, almost like a whisper.

"That was predictable, which is precisely why we agreed for you to return earlier," Narcissa retorted, a hint of frustration in her voice.

Cassi nodded, silently agreeing, feeling unsure about facing the older woman.

"Come here," Narcissa ordered, her voice sounding cold, and Cassi cautiously approached.

"Are you hurt?" Narcissa inquired, examining her closely, her eyes searching for any sign of harm.

"I don't think so," Cassi whispered, genuinely unsure.

"You think?" Narcissa repeated sharply.

Before Cassi could respond, a pop echoed by her side. The sound was followed by a surprised yelp from Narcissa when a Patronus in the form of a fox landed beside them. A small luminous creature with Andromeda's voice emerged from the Patronus:

"We're safe. Don't respond, we're all being watched."

Then the Patronus dissipated into the air and disappeared.

Cassi sat down abruptly in the armchair, bringing her hand to her head. A jumble of emotions surged through her body. They're safe, she repeated in her mind, trying to calm herself. But then something clicked.

Andromeda's Patronus was a fox. Strikingly similar to hers.

Her mind went into turmoil. A Patronus was a manifestation of a wizard's soul, a pure and unique representation of who they were. The form of the Patronus could not be faked; it was a true extension of the individual. The more corrupted the soul, the harder it would be to conjure a Patronus, which is why it's common knowledge that Death Eaters cannot conjure one.

The fact that she was an Animagus and her form was that of a fox indicated that it was her very essence.

Andromeda is also my soul-...

Narcissa audibly sighed, sliding to sit beside Cassiopeia. Emotions seemed to dance in her eyes, a complex mix of feelings.

"I tried to ignore this, but apparently the Black curse is real," Narcissa murmured with a trace of disgust, her gaze dark and deep. "Come here, love," she called, tapping her lap gently.

Cassiopeia crawled slowly and perched on her lap. Burying her face in Narcissa's neck, the woman pulled her closer, softly stroking her hair.

"Are you angry with me?" Cassiopeia asked sadly, her eyes still filled with tears.

Narcissa caressed her hair and rocked her tenderly. "No, sweetie, I was just very worried," she replied.

Cassiopeia sighed as she tried to get even closer, seeking comfort.

Then, the sound of someone running up the stairs echoed. Draco burst into the room, looking very frightened.

"He's summoning us."

(...)

When they apparated to the Gaunt mannor, the scene they encountered was truly horrifying. Narcissa gripped one of Cassiopeia's hands, while Draco held the other, both trembling with terror at the unfolding scene before them. Many Death Eaters writhed in pain, victims of the terrible tortures inflicted by Voldemort, who walked calmly among them.

Rowle was his current victim, sprawled and screaming, suffering in agony as Voldemort mercilessly tortured him with his wand extended. His terrifying voice echoed through the dark corridors: "More, Rowle, or perhaps I'll end this and feed you to Nagini. This time, I'm not sure I'll forgive you... Is this why you summoned me? To tell me that Harry Potter has escaped again?"

The Dark Lord paused, his fiery eyes turning towards Draco. "Draco, show Rowle our displeasure... do it, or personally experience my wrath! I might as well have you practice on your own mother."

Draco took a deep breath, feeling the overwhelming weight of the situation, before releasing Cassiopeia's hand and striding resolutely toward the fallen man. He cast a quick glance at his mother, waiting for her nod, before raising his wand and using the Cruciatus Curse repeatedly on the Death Eater.

Narcissa's eyes, once sad, transformed into something deeper, a shadowed expression that denoted a silent, contained anger.

They were willing to face Voldemort, no matter what it cost.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 455 9
In a world where magic reigns supreme, a young witch embarks on a journey to uncover the secrets hidden within the shadows of her classmates. As she...
15.9K 332 73
-completed- Vivian Diaz Alice a witch and Demi god who everyone seems to like, has a prophecy for the most powerful among demigods and witches where...
38.7K 1.5K 82
โ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ?โž โ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ต, ๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผโž Cassiopeia Narcissa Malfoy, twin sister to Draco Lucius Malfoy, was born on the...
92.3K 3.4K 114
Ursula Black was only two years old when her mother was killed for resisting Voldemort. She is given to her aunt and uncle, Narcissa and Lucius Malfo...