Sinful addiction

By romanticxwrites

"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back w... More

โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ
โ•‘-๐“๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ
โ•‘-๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
โ•‘-๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ
โ•‘-๐“๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
โ•‘-๐‚๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
โ•‘-๐’๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž
โ•‘-๐‹๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
โ•‘-๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐“๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐‡๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ 
โ•‘-๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐‘๐จ๐œ๐œ๐จ
โ•‘-๐‡๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐’๐ก๐จ๐œ๐ค
โ•‘-๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
โ•‘-๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐’๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐๐ž๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ 
โ•‘-๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐˜๐š๐œ๐ก๐ญ
โ•‘-๐‡๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐›
โ•‘-๐‚๐š๐ง๐๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐‰๐ž๐ญ
โ•‘-๐‘๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก
โ•‘-๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ง๐ข๐œ
โ•‘-๐“๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
โ•‘-๐€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐
โ•‘-๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
โ•‘-๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ
๐’๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ซ

โ•‘-๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž

49K 1K 321
By romanticxwrites

↣𝟥 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈
Song: Do I wanna know? - Arctic Monkeys
𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨
❀❀❀

"It can't be." I say as I walk into the room with Enzo. Heads shoot to us and the room goes silent.

My eyes bore into my father's sitting in front of me.

"We're not sure yet, but there's a good ch-"

"You're not sure?! You made me come all this way and you're not sure? There is no way you can't be sure about something like this." I cut him off, my voice deepening.

"It's the Spanish." He says.

"Of course it's the fucking Spanish, it's always the god damn Spanish." I look away taking a breathe as I prepare myself for what might happen.
"But if it's true that they've kidnapped Anna Willson, held her hostage for 14 years and just now we find out about it? Then you should be damn sure about it."

The atmosphere turns into something dark, people mumble around us in utter shock.

Francesco points at me to sit down before talking again.

"They thought that you would have lived in Italy with Amara by now like any other Don would. So they transported Anna here as a set up for her. They were going to force Anna to lure Amara to them, then keep them hostage as leverage. When they didnt find you, chaos inflicted and they became sloppy in their work, not covering their tracks. Cameras spotted her being dragged inside a car, it's blurry and hard to tell but.. it's her, we know it is."

I burry my head in my hands, trying to take in these news because it doesn't make any sense.

"How did they get her in the first place? She died in a house fire."

People start murmuring to eachother realizing this too.

"I don't know, that is something we have to ask her when we find her which we have to do now."

People in the room nod to each-other in approval, then turning to me and Enzo.

I clench my jaw, giving Enzo a look in which in he nods.

"Let's go."

❀❀❀

The car drive is long, 4 hours in-fact to get to where we need to be. We can't let anyone in the Spanish Mafia know that we know about Anna, so we're getting the element of surprise. We'll be undercover driving all the way to their base, disguised as one of their own, and when we're inside, we'll attack.

In their home country they're as strong as us. Here? We have an extreme upper hand in both weaponry and combat.

Security accepts us inside after we show them the fake ID we had made. The Spanish think we're their men bringing a weapon delivery for them, it was the only way we could think of for this to work.

We couldn't bring all of our soldiers as it would be to hard to keep us all undercover, so we only have 3 cars with about 8 soldiers in each. It's not a lot considering we'll be drastically outnumbered but our men are stronger and our weapons are a lot more advanced giving us an upper hand.

"Ripassiamolo di nuovo. Il gruppo 3 prende il perimetro, il gruppo 2 ripulisce l'interno mentre noi prendiamo il seminterrato. Dobbiamo stare attenti oltre che essere veloci, se si rendono conto di chi siamo e cosa stiamo cercando prima di avere Anna, le nostre possibilità di successo si ridurranno drasticamente" Enzo says. As much as I hate admitting it, Enzo is plenty more experienced then I am when it comes to missions like this. Unlike me, he's lived in Italy, taking more responsibility in the dangerous work of the mafia, so he's taking the lead in the mission today.
(Translation: Let's go over it again. Group 3 takes the perimeter, group 2 clears the inside while we take the basement. We have to be careful as well as being fast, if they realize who we are and what we're after before we have Anna, our chances off success will lower, drastically)

Everyone in the car nods, loading their guns and getting ready for what's about to go down.

I lean back in my seat, I haven't been able to fully focus lately because the only thing in my mind lately has been Amara. I haven't been able to text her once since I left, no one's been able to contact their family members. Enzo brought along Lily for this exact reason, apparently they've been training together for the last few months and she's proven to have a lot of potential in the mafia. Enzo didn't want her doing the more dangerous work in the mission so instead she's doing something he hates even more.

Distracting the don of the Spanish mafia.

The cars come to a stop, a few of the Spanish come up to our drivers for clearance of the 'delivery' they think we have.

When we get accepted, our car and the second drive into the connecting garage. The third stay outside and will attack once we have disconnected the cameras.

"Fallo ora, Marco." Enzo says into the earpiece. A few seconds later and the flash of green on the cameras go dark as they get turned off. By now he'll also have activated the lockdown meaning no one else can get into the base while we're attacking. Marco is our hacker, one of the best their are, if it wasn't for him we never would have been able to save Anna.
(Translation: Do it now, Marco)

Group 2 get out of the car on command then proceed to move into the house.

Gunfire explodes like a bomb the second they start clearing out the base. We can't see what's happening but we can definitely hear the gunshots.

"Chiaro." We hear through the earpiece, we're outside of the car a moment later, heading inside the building. We're met by an army of dead soldiers, most of them the Spanish but a few of our own too.
(Translation: Clear)

The Spanish's alarm goes off, meaning that there's an intruder inside. Enzo acts in an instant, taking out his phone to check if Lily's still okay. His jaw clenches and he looks pissed at the sight but it then slowly turns into a proud smirk.

We run down into the basement, having to act as quick as possible before any more damage is done.

By the large iron door that leads to Anna stands at least a dozen more soldiers, it's something we thought would happen, just not this many. We act quickly, hiding behind a wall when they start shooting. When they stop to reload we take the chance, Enzo being the first in line by the wall takes aim, shooting down two soldiers then turning back when they start shooting back.

There's a pause again in which we all run inside, take aim and shoot. Everyone's wearing high protective bulletproof gear so unless they're shot right in the forehead they'll survive.

The room has random pillars in place which we use for cover when they shoot back.

While they continue fighting I sneak around the edge of the room, so that I can get behind them and through the door unoticed. They're down to about 6 now which means they're outnumbered.

The door is thick and impossible to break through so we had to hack into it to get inside.
I tell Marco through the earpiece to get the door open in which it takes him only a few seconds. The door slowly opens to a dark stone room.

Unfortunately the door made a shit tone of sound, so 2 of their soldiers turn around. They take aim instantly but luckily for me I close the door in time, blocking any shots fired.

The lights flicker on and I adjust my eyes to the cold light.

That's when I see her, she hardly looks like alive, her hair is thick and messy, clothes are ripped and dirty. She's skinny, too skinny and she's completely lost her spark. Her face is covered in bruises but I can see the faint smile on her lips.

I rush over to her, "Mrs. Willson?"

"Valerio, is that you?." Her voice is strained, probably from screaming.

I let out an exhale, untying the ropes from her body. "It's me, you're safe now, don't worry."

While I'm helping her up and making sure she's alright walking, the door opens.

My gun is taken out in a second as I aim at the entrance.

"Don't fucking shoot me." Enzo grumbles, putting his arms up in surrender.

I curse under my breathe, putting my gun back by my waist.

Enzo's head snaps to Anna's who looks far to well for being in her current situation.

"Is it clear?" I ask him.

"Si, Let's go." He says, "Glad you're okay Mrs. Willson."

The floor is covered in dead bodies, blood coats the walls and the smell is terrible.
We ended up killing nearly every single one of their soldiers, some of them we tied up and left there.

When we reach the car I see Enzo and Lily in the corner of my eye, Enzo's hand wrapped around her waist as he checks her for injuries.

I help Anna into the car then let our personal doctor that we brought here take care of her.

We lost a few of our own today, not that many but enough for it to be a bit of a hit for us.

But Anna's back, she's safe and that's all that matters.

Now I just need to figure out how the hell she's still alive.

❀❀❀

Literally running out of song ideas, help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 5.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
57.4K 1K 54
โ™ก MAFIA ROMANCE โ™ก *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...
314K 7.6K 29
"You have no idea what you do to me." He snarls as his skilled hands keep her arms pinned over her head "Really? Because I'm pretty sure all I do is...
13.3M 306K 34
โViolet tell me to stop and I will โž the feeling of his soft lips igniting flames throughout my body, my lower half becoming warmer every second I f...