Naruto Uchiha: the dragon emp...

By SithTrooperO9

A rewrite of my first fanfic. Decided for a rewrite as there were too many grammer mistakes, power scaling is... More

Prologue
A visit from the west
Night of the Uchiha Massacre
Summons and discoveries
A plague
Graduation and team 7
Team 7 and the mission to Wave
Mission to Wave
Mission to Wave part 2
Missions for team 7
The chunin exams
The forest of death
Preliminaries
Chunin finals
Dragon vs racoon
Konoha crush
Promotions and development
Search for Tsunade
Land of Snow
Sasuke retrival mission
Blood Prison
Blood Prison part 2
The War in Mist
Consolidating power
Journey to the west
Battle against the Sathar'i
War of Unification part 1: declaration
War of Unification part 2: seven days to the river Kresh
War of Unification part 3: Carathian campaign
War of Unification part 4: fall of Decapolis
War of Unification part 5: state of the world
War of Unification part 6: northern campaign
War of Unification part 7: assassination attempt
War of Unification part 8: war's end
The new emperor
Return home
Vs Deidara and Sasori
Reunions
Battle in a desolate forest
Fated battle between clansmen
The truth of Itachi Uchiha
8 tails capture
5 kage summit
Danzo's death and student vs teacher
The relics of the king
Demons of the ancient world
March of the Daevites
Operation: Sea Lion
The Battle of Stone
Uchiha vs Uchiha
Death of a snake
The alternate world
The alternate world part 2
Clash of gods
10 tails jinchuriki
Kaguya Otsutsuki strikes
Showdown: Naruto vs Menma

Blackfyre victories

511 8 5
By SithTrooperO9

           -in the Land of Lightning-

The kages had taken the option of a costly war of attrition against the invading forces. They chose to leave Menma Namikaze and those that followed him to their fate. Then, upon the insistence of the 4th Raikage, they attacked the Blackfyre forces in the Land of Lightning. All the four kages of the Hidden Villages along with tens of thousands of ninjas and other soldiers fought against the much superior Blackfyre army, navy and air force.

''Lariat bolt of pain: chop!'' the Raikage had destroyed an imperial armored personnal carrier with his signature attack and the imperial troopers opened fire at him. The lightning armor managed to protect the Raikage from bullets but armor piercing shots and artillery shells were a different story. The 5th Kazekage used sand to stop the artillery shells and the Raikage saw his opening. ''I'll show you what happens when you invade the Cloud when I'm around!'' the Raikage then charged at the next Blackfyre troops.

''Be careful! There's a sharpshooter over there.'' Kakashi warned the other ninja as a hidden sniper was on them. Kakashi pulled his forehead protector up and used his implanted sharingan to trace the sniper. ''Focus. Focus.'' Kakashi saw him and used the Kamui to destroy the rifle. ''We're clear. Let's go!'' Kakashi ordered and the ninjas advanced.

Daemon Blackfyre, aboard his flagship, saw the ninjas advancing against the well trained troops. Not too surprising since the four kages were here. ''Lord Daemon.'' the voice of his concubine, Pakura, called him. ''Your knights are ready, my lord.'' she informed him.

''Will you fight alongside me once more in the field of battle, Pakura?'' Daemon asked. The answer was obvious.

''Always and forever, my lord. To make it even better, Sand ninja are there so that's a bonus.'' Pakura replied and she joined her lord to face the enemy.

The helicopters descended down with more walkers and tanks and reinforce the falling army lines. The shots from imperial warships had taken out the large summoning creatures and they retreated back to their own realm. The knights disembarked from the copters and went to face the ninjas. Pakura was alongside her master and shot hot fireballs at the ninjas. Daemon Blackfyre, the Black Dread of Magog, the dragon-borne, prince of destruction, took out his sword and went to face the kages himself. The four kages sensed Daemon's extremely powerful chakra and were taken slightly back by it.

'This chakra... it's even stronger than the nine tailed fox.' Kakashi thought in slight horror and he saw a white haired man just slightly older than Naruto face. Seeing the man, Kakashi noticed that there were traces of his student's chakra on him.

''Kakashi Hatake the copy-ninja, 5th Hokage. A, 4th Raikage... Baki, 5th Kazekage and Jiro, 4th Tsuchikage.'' Daemon called out the names of his opponent's and smirked. He got to fight four kage level ninjas. ''My name is prince Daemon Blackfyre. I am Naruto Uchiha's cousin. I hope you four aren't exactly... pushovers.'' rhe prince said and his sword blazed with purple chakra. The kages charged at the Blackfyre and they fought.
______________________________________

         -in the Hidden Stone village-

''Fire at the falling ninjas!'' an army captain ordered and the machine gun nests situated on the building tops fited. The ninjas, samurai and peasant conscripts who jumped out of the airships fell by the dozens.

''Get up there and blow those junks out of the sky!'' an air force commander ordered his pilots and they swiftly went to their fighters.

Many ninjas and soldiers, however, survived the machine gun fire and landed. The massacre was just beginning. The Blackfyre imperial troopers were stationed in the buildings for an event like this and they shot the peasant conscripts, samurai and ninjas. The machine gun nests on the ground fired dozens of bullets, tanks came to provide cover fire and walkers too came. The mortars and artillery cannons blew dozens of them to death. Choji Akimichi came down and grew to over fifteen feet. He made his hands bigger and tore the buildings and tanked the shota from mortars, tanks and artillery. Choji came to wrestle with a light walker but the imperial troops took advantage and shot him at his weak points. Shikamaru Nara managed to came down and aid his friend before the imperial troopers killed him.

''Pathetic. All of them.'' muttered Menma Namikaze. ''Can't even wear them down like I want. That's what I get for relying on garbage.'' Menma jumped down as the jet fighters flew to destroy the airships. Dark orange chakra came to him and he entered his KCM mode. ''Face me, Naruto!''

Naruto awaited this moment and he was underneath the nine tailed fox chakra avatar. His Perfect Susanoo burst into existence, choking the fox avatar and flying out of the village to save his troops from any real danger. The Susanoo let go of the fox and they stared at each other, circling and waiting for the next move. Naruto called out the Kusanagi sword and Yata Mirror shield as the fox avatar shot several tailed beast bombs. Naruto's Susanoo blocked with the Yata Mirror and then rammed it at the charging fox's head. The Susanoo kicked the nine tailed fox and slashed with the chaos style enlaced Kusanagi sword. The fox roared in pain and Naruto shot several balas and yasaka magatama beads at it. The fox used it's tails for defense and then prepared two tailed beast bomb rasengans in it's hands. The fox threw them at Naruto who's Yata Mirror protected him. The fox charged but the mirror was thrown on it's face and it got slashed again.

''Ino! Don't move!'' Shikamaru ordered his blonde teammate hiding in an alley. He too was hiding in another one and avoiding an enemy sniper. ''If you move, you'll be shot dead before you even know it.'' he told her and then sighed. ''This whole plan was beyond stupid.''

The streets of Stone were littered with the corpses of ninjas, samurai and peasant conscripts. It was practically painted with red. The Blackfyres continued their advances and the airships fell from the sky, all ablaze in fire. The tanks moved and the imperial troopers followed. In one part of the village, imperial troops threw grenades and blew apart four ninjas. Rockets and shells were shot and almost 86% of the allied shinobi forces that joined Menma were dead. The rest had no choice but to surrender and the Ino-Shika-Cho were surrounded by Blackfyre imperial troopers.

''Surrender, ninja.'' the imperial soldier told Shikamaru in his native language. Though the Nara did not speak the Kaneshite tongue, he understood from the way guns were pointed at him and how he wasn't shot by now.

''Surrender, Ino. It's pointless to fight them. Maybe Naruto will allow us to live.'' Shikamaru told his teammate. ''Hopefully.''

The fox managed to disarm the Perfect Susanoo of it's weapons but that didn't mean it was useless. The Susanoo proceeded to punch the fox hard and then kick it away. The dark orange fox avatar roared in anger and shot a tailed beast beam straight at the Susanoo. The Susanoo brought it's wings up and blocked the blast. It then flew up and unleashed balas mixed with chaos style. 'Susanoo chaos shurikens' as dubbed by Naruto. The fox jumped up and slammed a big rasengan but the Susanoo wasn't too affected. It flew further up and kicked the fox down to the ground. The fox shot several mini tailed beast bombs which the Susanoo blocked. Naruto created a 'dragon of the darkness flame' and used it wrap around the fox. The fox roared in pain and Menma Namikaze jumped out as it dissipated.

Menma summoned the toad boss which then proceeded to jump as Naruto's black flaming dragon gave chase. The toad boss spat out toad slime but it was useless still. Menma summoned another toad and it jumped straight up to Naruto. The Susanoo crafted a chakra katana and slashed at the frog. Menma created several dozen clones, each with big ball rasenshurikens and rasenmolotovs but it did little to damage the Perfect Susanoo. Menma gritted his teeth in anger and summoned the nine tailed fox avatar again. The fox landed on top of the Susanoo and the two avatars crashed. The fox jumped back and shot a never ending stream of mini tailed beast bombs. The fox trapped the Susanoo arms, legs and wings with it's tails and prepared a very powerful tailed beast bomb.

Naruto smirked and water dragons came out of the ground and trapped the fox and transforming into ice. Another Amaterasu dragon came and trapped the fox. The fox roared in pain and Naruto escaped from his Susanoo. His rinnegan activated and Menma felt the ground start to shake. He saw Naruto inside his Perfect Susanoo, flying up and releasing six black orbs. The orbs then attracted the rocks to it, creating small planetoids filled with chaos style. ''Rinnegan chaos king technique: planetary fall.'' Naruto dubbed it and dropped it atop Menma and the nine tailed fox.

It caused a massive explosion to take place and it was felt all over the land. As the dust settled, Menma had apparently retreated thanks to the reverse summoning.
______________________________________

      -back in the Land of Lightning-

The counter-offensive devised by the allied shinobi forces was a complete disaster. The sudden arrival of Daemon Blackfyre and his forces to reinforce the 147th division had proven to be the deciding factor in the battle. Blackfyre imperial troopers with fresh reinforcements steamrolled through the ninja lines and were driving them on the verge of retreat. The situation for the kages was no better.

The 4th Raikage lost his left arm, the 4th Tsuchikage was close to death and the 5th Kazekage was severely wounded, his chakra on the verge of exhaustion. Kakashi clutched his left eye in pain. His clothes were torn, his body was bleeding all over and he was nearly exhausted. Daemon Blackfyre was unlike any foe he had ever faced before. Kakashi was close to death. 'This guy... he's a lot tougher than any foe I ever fought.' Kakashi thought and to make the situation worse, Daemon did not have a single scratch or was even remotely tired.

''You fought my cousin that day on the samurai bridge. The only reason you've survived that long was because he respected you still and he did not fight you too seriously.'' Daemon said to Kakashi.

Kakashi knew that was true. Naruto had still respected him and that was the reason he did not die that day. On top of that, Naruto only used his EMS at the last moment and rinnegan when Menma, the Foundation ninjas and the kages arrived. This battle was different. Here was a warrior from the western lands, a relative of his student, who had no respect or love for ninjas. Daemon was a warrior with unknown abilities and his power was enormous. The other kages and him being a prime example of his strength.

''My cousin may have respected you, Kakashi Hatake, but there exists none from a westerner.'' Daemon prepared to kill Kakashi but gold dust stopped him.

''Not today! Hang on, Hatake!'' Baki, the 5th Kazekage of the Sand, used the last of his chakra to attack Daemon and bring his fellow kage to safety. He got them inside sand domes and escaped underground.

''My lord, shall we pursue?'' a knight asked but Daemon turned his head away. The answer was a 'no'.

''Whether or not they survive matters little. It will take time for them to recover. Even then, they can never mount another attack like this.'' Daemon said to the knight and it was true. With Menma Namikaze's screw up and the loss of so many ninjas and samurai, another counter-offensive was not possible.

''Reports from the other fronts, my lord.'' Pakura said and came to his side. ''Lord Naruto was attacked by a force led by Menma Namikaze. It was a Blackfyre victory and resulted in the destruction of the airships. Grand General Rukossovsky is making staggering progress and so is his son. General Guderian reports that he won three battles just today and has captured over twenty two thousand prisoners of war.''

''Operation: Sea Lion went a lot better than we expected.'' Daemon muttered as he hopped onto the helicopter and they left for other battles.
______________________________________

    -back in the Hidden Stone village-

''Naruto. Thought you'd like to see it for yourself.'' Daena told her cousin and showed him the Ino-Shika-Cho who surrendered.

''It seems that you are my prisoner, Shikamaru.'' Naruto stated. ''Your choice: become a prisoner or die.''

''We had no choice. Menma forced us to join him in this stupid operation. So, I guess our lives is in your hands, Naruto.'' Shikamaru said to the Uchiha.

''Take them to the prisons. Do not mistreat them and give them proper food and water. The ninjas are to be subjected to chakra suppression seals and moved to forced labour camps with the rest.'' Naruto ordered.

''Yes, my lord emperor.'' an army colonel said and went to do as ordered. Naruto then left for the Tsuchikage tower or imperial HQ now that the battle was won.

''Zetsu. What are you doing here?'' Naruto asked as the plant man came out of the wall. ''Came here to congratulate me on beating Menma's ass? Or try to say how I failed in not capturing him for the Akatsuki?''

''Neither of those.'' Zetsu answered the Uchiha's questions. ''No, Naruto. Obito wants to meet with you in the Hidden Rain village, today at noon.''
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 232 13
A soldier died in the battlefield and now reincarnated as Kureto Uchiha the second son of Fugaku and Mikoto Uchiha and the younger brother of Itachi...
90K 2.2K 55
*OLD DESCRIPTION* Naruto has been neglected by his family. One day Konoha had took a beating to far. Read to find out what happens. *NEW DESCRIPTION*...
523K 7.5K 37
WARNING!!!! I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS IN LIKE 5TH GRADE AND THE WRITING IS REALLY BAD AND THE STORYLINE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!! I tried editing it, but t...
17.3K 559 9
Except for a small group of people who saw Naruto as an innocent child who had been dealt a bad hand, no one liked Naruto Uzumaki when growing up in...