HP โ€ข ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ...

By ladyvetra

Cassiopeia Pandora Gaunt Black, a young pure-blood witch, sets off on a journey at Hogwarts School of Witchcr... More

Arrival at Hogwarts
First Classes, Beginning of Friendships
Potions class and flying lesson
โš ๏ธImportant Noteโš ๏ธ
Halloween Night
Quidditch game and Gaunt Manor
Nicholas Flamel and Detention
The philosophical Stone
Diagon Alley and Narcissa Malfoy
Second year
Heartbroken
Quidditch Game
Polyjuice
Saving friends
Sirius Black
Third year
Draco - The Drama Queen
A little secret?
Hogsmeade , Narcissa and Sirius Black
Animagus Family
Christmas Dinner
Fucking Malfoys
Pettigrew
Saving Family
โš ๏ธImportant Note โš ๏ธ
Quidditch World Cup
The Dark Mark
Forth Year
Unforgivable Curses
Ferret Malfoy and The champions Selection
Potter Stinks
In love with Granger?
Perfect Partner
Yule Ball
Final Tasks
12 Grimmauld place
Family
Andromeda
Fifth year
Narcissus Parfum
Dumbledore Army
Wesley is our King
Malfoy Manor
Promises Promises
Thoughts
Blood Connection
Malfoy Ball
EXPECTO PATRONUM
D.A.
Breaking Down
Dammit, Potter
Prophecy
Trapped
Godfather
Unbreakable Vow
Black Sisters
Commitment Ring
Sixth year
Felix Felicis
Gryffindor honor
Granger?
Cissa
Wasn't me.
Three possibilities
APPARITION CLASSES
Memories
I have no choice
Death Eater
The Seven Potters
Ceremony
The truth
Bella
Ministry
Devastating Shadow
The Savior Princess
A chance
Crucio
Teddy
The Lightning Struck At Hogwarts
Go
Dead
Final Battle
Sunshine
A second war would begin
Time goes by so quickly

I'm a Black.

2.5K 149 58
By ladyvetra

I'm not sorry at all

(...)

The distressed cry from Narcissa upon sighting Cassiopeia's blood-stained shirt echoed throughout the room so loudly that it left her disoriented. "I'm fine," she whispered, trembling, as she quickly discarded the soiled clothing.

"Did he summon a meeting?" Cassiopeia asked in panic. Narcissa approached her, delicately tracing her finger over the partially open wound, her eyes wide with silent fury.

"They're downstairs. I made up an excuse that you were resting, but then he insisted on seeing you," she explained, concerned.

Damn. Cassie shivered slightly. "I need to put on something clean," she pleaded, finally getting rid of the last piece of clothing.

"I'm alright, Cissa," she reassured once again, seeing the older woman's anguished expression. "It hurts a little, but I promise they fared much worse than I did."

Narcissa observed her for a moment and hugged her tightly. "Oh, my love. I was so worried," she sighed before gently kissing her.

But then the room was abruptly invaded as the door swung open, revealing Dolohov. "Well, what's this..." He stopped suddenly, surprised by the scene before him. However, his astonishment gave way to laughter.

"That idiot Lucius..." He chuckled, hands on his knees as he gasped for air. "This wasn't the kind of betrayal the Dark Lord was expecting, but it's certainly more enjoyable to witness." He taunted, his covetous eyes fixed on Cassiopeia's bare breasts. Narcissa shouted at him to back off, spewing profane threats nonstop and pulling Cassiopeia back while trying to shield her from the insidious gazes.

She had never heard so many curse words strung together in her entire life.

This only heightened Dolohov's amusement, and he retreated gradually, muttering something like 'Good taste, Lady Malfoy, truly exquisite taste.' Cassiopeia was momentarily stunned, completely taken aback by the situation. "Bloody hell," she muttered as she entered the closet and retrieved a clean blouse and skirt.

"Damned imbecile," Narcissa hissed behind her, helping her dress. "Now he'll spread poisonous gossip to all the Death Eaters."

Cassi didn't pay much attention. At least it served as a distraction and would divert suspicion from Voldemort. She felt Narcissa's gaze on her, a mix of concern and something else shimmering in her eyes.

"It doesn't matter," she quickly dismissed, sealing the words with a soft kiss. But the woman abruptly pushed her against the wardrobe, deepening the kiss with passion.

"Never scare me like that again," she murmured irritably, delivering a fierce bite to Cassiopeia's neck.

But then Cassi winced in sharp pain from her injured shoulder, causing Narcissa to pull back, worried.

Narcissa scowled at the wound, clicking her tongue in disapproval as she gently touched the injured shoulder. "We need to tend to this," she said with concern.

"We don't have time. Later," Cassi pleaded, trying to mask the pain and urgency in her words.

"How do I look?" she asked, adjusting the black shirt. She wanted to appear presentable to avoid raising suspicion.

"Delightful, I'd say. I could sink my teeth into you," Narcissa replied with a mischievous smile, appraising Cassi from head to toe, eliciting a light scoff from the other.

"I'm being serious," Cassiopeia insisted, desiring an honest answer.

"I'm being serious as well," Narcissa confirmed, biting her lower lip seductively, which momentarily left Cassiopeia breathless.

Heavens, this woman would surely be her undoing.

(...)
The oppressive presence of Voldemort in the room made the atmosphere suffocating, and the tension in the air caused Cassiopeia's heart to race. Though she tried to hide her anxiety, her hands trembled slightly. As Dolohov detailed the supposed event he had witnessed in the room, the Death Eaters present laughed maliciously, intensifying Cassi's discomfort.

Voldemort appeared highly amused as Dolohov narrated in great detail what he believed he had seen. Or at least what he believed he had seen. Lucius Malfoy was visibly embarrassed, seeking a corner to hide in. However, Cassiopeia noticed a conspiratorial glance he exchanged with Narcissa.

Voldemort mocked them upon their entrance, his sinister laughter echoing through the room. "Ah, yes. You've finally decided to grace us with your presence," he taunted, eliciting more laughter from the other Death Eaters.

She swallowed hard, feeling vulnerable and exposed. Lucius was as red as a tomato, while some Death Eaters continued to mock.

"I must confess, I wasn't expecting such... affection. I thought the Malfoy involvement was related to Draco. Imagine my surprise."

He paused, staring fixedly at Narcissa. "If what Dolohov told me is true, soon there will be new pure fruits on the Black and Gaunt family tree."

She wanted to disappear right then and there. Her cheeks burned with shame. Dolohov would pay for this.

After excruciating moments of mockery, Voldemort strode off toward the Gaunt Manor, muttering angrily about punishing failures. He likely wanted to vent his fury over the setback on others.

When Dolohov shot one final lascivious glance at Cassiopeia and left the room, she finally breathed a sigh of relief. Lucius appeared annoyed and slightly amused.

"Honestly, Narcissa," he huffed as he settled into an armchair. "I know you're a bit eccentric, but having the Dark Lord in our sitting room..."

Narcissa arched an eyebrow, her posture elegant and haughty as ever. "Oh, Lucius, dear," she responded in a polite but sarcastic tone. "There's no need for all this drama. The situation was nothing like that imbecile described."

"Unfortunately," Cassiopeia heard the woman murmur softly.

Lucius furrowed his brow, perplexed by the apparent indifference. "Don't you understand? Dolohov, a Death Eater, saw you with Gaunt in that state! He mocked me in front of the Dark Lord!"

Narcissa's expression remained unshaken, and an ironic smile played on her lips. "Ah, of course. How deeply I care about anything Dolohov says," she said disdainfully.

"The Dark Lord can think whatever he likes. Besides, we'll get the annulment soon."

Lucius huffed in exasperation, pinching the bridge of his nose, unsure how to deal with Narcissa's apparent nonchalance. "You always act just like that!" he said, frustrated.

Narcissa shrugged, a nonchalant attitude that seemed to irritate him even more. "If you have a problem with it, Lucius, that's your problem."

"But this is a scandal! What if it affects our position in the hierarchy of darkness?" he retorted, seeking some logic.

She let out a soft chuckle. "My dear, as if we have any morals left after all," she taunted, elegantly sitting on the arm of the sofa next to Cassi.

"Actually, if it were up to me, we wouldn't even be in these blasted ranks," Narcissa continued with a carefree air.

Lucius looked scandalized for a moment before urging her to speak more quietly. "You're completely out of your mind! He already suspects we're betraying him. Do you want to stir the pot now and openly declare your treachery?"

Narcissa looked indifferently at her nails, and Cassi could hardly contain her laughter. She absolutely adored this woman.

Narcissa gave her a tender look and smiled sweetly, brushing her hair before brushing her lips against hers. Ah, she heard her, of course.

Lucius huffed in exasperation, on the brink of a breakdown. "You are the most difficult person I've ever had the pleasure of encountering in my entire life!"

Narcissa shrugged casually. "I am a Black, my dear Lucius. What else did you expect?"

(...)

She was settled in an armchair, with Narcissa carefully tending to her wounded shoulder, a pout of protest playing on her lips as if she had been coerced into staying quiet and well-behaved.

From time to time, Narcissa cast amused glances in her direction and smiled, finding her pleading and slightly childish expressions quite hilarious.

"There, I've applied the proper dressing," she teased mockingly, raising an eyebrow slightly. "You've been such a well-behaved girl for mummy."

Cassi observed her closely, her eyes tracing every detail of the woman's features with admiration. doe eyes gazing at Narcissa with evident devotion.

"What are you plotting?" Narcissa asked curiously, not hiding her interest.

Cassi continued to study every line of Narcissa's face before answering simply, "Just admiring you. I want to paint a portrait of you."

The woman in front of her paused, a sweet smile playing on her lips as she gently caressed the younger witch's cheek. "You are charming, my love," Narcissa smiled before sealing their lips in a tender kiss. Kisses exchanged lazily, as if they were merely enjoying the closeness and the moment.

But then at the first touch of the older woman's tongue against hers she couldn't help but whimper. Narcissa smirked before taking advantage of her shirtlessness to pinch her taut nipples.

"Since Dolohov has been kind enough to plant ideas in my mind..." she whispered, leaning closer to Cassiopeia's ear with a provocative tone, "I suppose I should consider making them a reality."

Cassi shivered, unable to contain the wave of anticipation that ran down her spine. She pulled the older woman closer to her, desperately craving the continuous contact of their bodies.

Narcissa didn't offer any resistance, quite the opposite. She held onto Cassiopeia's waist firmly, fitting their hips together suggestively. Her arms wound around the younger woman's body, exploring every inch of skin they encountered, leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake. Her hands ventured, tracing lines of fire as their lips continued to seek each other out like magnets.

"More, more. Please," Cassi gasped as she briefly pulled away from the kiss to attack the older woman's neck.

Narcissa shivered with each touch, the magic acting like an electrical current coursing between the two of them.

A low moan escaped the older woman and she pulled back just a little to remove her dress. Fabric dripping down her shoulders and falling to the floor with a silent thud.

When the older woman returns to her lap, she feels Narcissa everywhere: hands sliding around her waist, mouth against hers, her own breasts pressing against Narcissa's chest, her thighs between the blonde's legs. Her hair tickled Cassi's cheek.

She gasped as her magic hit her hard. She was always bewildered by Narcissa's touch. As if that was all she needed to survive. She could drown and die happy.

Her kisses were just as fierce as before and she struggled to breathe as the older woman's tongue thrust powerfully into her mouth. Hair firmly in her hands and head pulled back.

Being angled so the witch had better access to force her warm tongue between the supple lips.
"Cissa -," Cassi began, but was cut off when she was kissed again with a possessive growl. She slipped her tongue into Narcissa's mouth, eagerly exploring as her hands roamed over her body cupping her ass and digging in her nails.

Feeling a tug on her hair, her mouth was guided to the older woman's breast. Her lips were pressed against her, taking one pink nipple into her mouth. A strong pull on her hair propelled her forward and she began to lick and suck. Her body heated up and her lower belly tightened as she felt the older woman's hips thrust violently against hers.

Her hands went to her hips, her belly, around Narcissa's lower back. Groping as she pulled one of her nipples between her teeth. Enjoying the sharp breaths and soft moans coming from the older woman.

Narcissa pulled her back, pushing her mouth to the brunette's lips. Pushing her tongue inside as she gripped her wrist with her free hand. Guiding the witch's hand.

Cassi stopped when she felt the soft, lacy fabric of her panties, fascinated by how soaked she was, she let out a groan and let her hand slide under her panties, dragging them to the side.

Her fingers made contact with the woman's center. The brunette's synapses fired. The sound that came out of Narcissa was obscene. The feel of this woman's incredibly drenched slit, her breathy moans-it was heaven.

Damp heat enveloped her fingers as she slid them inside the older woman, feeling her tighten around them and moan into her mouth, hips erratically contracting.

"Just like that baby" Narcissa gasped between the kiss riding against her fingers. "Keep it up for mommy"

The older woman's hips moved fiercely as Cassi tried to keep up with the violent rhythm. She could feel the witch's mouth go slack, her grip on her hair tightening, nearly ripping it from the roots. Then she sank her teeth into the neck in front of her letting her tongue out to soothe the bite and Narcissa let out a cry and clenched her fingers tightly as her orgasm washed over her.

She could have sworn she felt herself coming just at the sight. Her body shuddered as she slowed her movements and descended from intense euphoria. Her gaze returned to Cassi adoringly. "Such a good girl for mommy." she sighed breathlessly. Her hand came up to caress the younger witch's face, encouraging the brunette to look at her. Lips touching softly with affection.

Cassi squirms, taking a deep breath as she pulls away from the kiss, her eyes on Narcissa's full lips and messy hair.

"Yes baby?" she asks, the corner of her lip pulling up in a smile.

"Narcissa" Cassi whispered, throwing her head back slightly, arching her back.

"Narcissa?" She replied, her breath ghostly on his neck. Cassi gasped at the punishing bite, then moaned with her warn tongue.

"Mommy, please," she begged, trying to lean closer, wanting more. Narcissa gently kissed the soft skin, taking in the scent of lavender and jasmine in her perfume.

"Please," Cassiopeia begged again.

She pulled away slightly. "What do you need, sweet girl?" There was mockery in her voice; she knew exactly what Cassi wanted.

Damn little games

"I need you please" Cassi begged with tears in her eyes.

"How? Huh?" She asked, her voice dripping with cynicism.

Ah, if you want to play then let's play

"Don't you love me, mommy? Please, I'm so aching for you, so needy, just for you mommy, I need you. Please, please, please, I need you."

She cooed in satisfaction, a moan escaping her lips. "Salazar's serpents, I love to hear you beg. The things you do to me..."

She did, especially if the gush of wetness on her thighs was any indication. Narcissa would be extremely excited again.

"I think you're ready now, aren't you baby?" Narcissa's voice was playful and a little mocking as Cassiopeia was pulled up quickly and pushed onto the bed.

She crawled on all fours trying to find her balance, maybe her wits too. She was so excited she couldn't think straight. Just as she was about to turn to look at her lover, her hands landed on her hips stopping her movement. Cassi froze, not knowing what to do.

"Get comfortable, love," Narcissa said quietly leaning over her back. "I think you can stay like this for now."

Cassi groaned and dropped her forehead onto the bed. She tried to solidify her posture, which meant spreading her legs wider and putting her weight on her hands, arms locked.

Narcissa watched silently as the witch reorganized herself. She weighed her options with such an inviting position. There were so many things she wanted to do with her favorite little witch. She let Cassiopeia cook for a few minutes and enjoyed watching the deep breaths that expanded the ribcage in front of her.

When she was sure Cassiopeia wasn't expecting to be touched, she leaned in and ran her tongue firmly from clit to pussy. The dramatic reaction beautifully landed Cassi on her elbows, granting even greater access. Narcissa laughed devilishly as she began to consume the present in front of her pulling sounds the girl hadn't known she was capable of making. She walked close to the point of climax before pulling back and then building again. She continued the cycle several times until she had the girl crying and pleading before speaking.

"You can't come without permission" She growled coldly loving the shudder she caused.

"Please. Please," Cassi whimpered. "I want to feel you mommy"

"You'll feel me for days, love."

Cassi groaned at the threat. She pushed her hips back begging for what Narcissa was offering. She was startled by the initial gentle brush of fingertips on her clit. They moved tortuously and had her hips gyrating for more. The sheer pleasure was countered by a hard slap on her upper thigh. She screamed, though it wasn't pain. She wasn't sure if she could separate the two at the moment.
She waited patiently, butt swaying provocatively.

Then she screamed as Narcissa thrust two fingers in hard, burying them completely. The witch groaned loudly, but held the position remarkably well. She felt them pumping in and out, couldn't stop herself from squeezing tightly around the intrusion.

Narcissa groaned behind her before pulling away a little and picking something up off the dresser. She seemed to contemplate something for a moment and then a sigh.

For the second time that night, Cassi had no idea what was going on in the world around her; one second she was moaning with hers fingers inside her, the next she was completely face down against the sheets... stunned.

Just as she was about to turn her head to look at the witch more, a sudden weight fell on her, pinning her against the bed.

Narcissa soothed her now soaked fingers, taking it to her mouth and moaning at the taste. She curved her body over the girl's kneeling body, molding their hips together. Cassi's breath hitched when she could feel something splitting her buttocks. It was so...big. She certainly felt like she swayed there for a minute until Narcissa decided to slide down suddenly kissing her back and then pushing forward nudging her clit.

The contact made her physically tremble with need. It was impossible to sit still in such conditions. Every move Narcissa made was met with a counter move and louder moans.
She knew it would be so easy to climax like that. Cassiopeia was perfectly warm, wet and ready.

She panted for a few moments. Cassi remained obediently still, except for the rapid expansion of her chest with each breath.
Narcissa paused long enough for Cassi to crane her neck to look back again, curious to see. Then her eyes widened.

Narcissa threw back her head as she laughed at her reaction and palmed her transfigured cock gently placing it at Cassiopeia's entrance.

She fell face down against the sheets, suddenly even more aroused.

She knew such things were possible, but she never expected to experience them in person. She had to make a significant effort to keep her butt lifted when she felt Narcissa slowly pushing inside.

"MOMMY," the young witch groaned, gripping the sheets with clenched fists. "Oh, fuck." She continued as her pussy clenched tightly around Narcissa. She didn't know how much she wanted it, but now she knew it was the only thing she needed.

Fortunately, Narcissa didn't take long, she growled with the tight walls strangling her. She had to grab hold of the curls in front of her for balance before she started pumping her hips slowly.

Cassi knew that her moans must have granted some kind of permission that she was simply too far gone to put into words so she just mentally provided them.

Narcissa pulled fully out and pushed back hard, stretching her slightly differently. She repeated the process without speed, but with a force and precision that kept Cassi close to the edge. The young witch couldn't help but squirm in pleasure, she had never felt so full, begging for more and more.

The plea she made once more seemed to have an effect on Narcissa. The movements inside her grew fast and rough. The woman grabbed the girl's hips, digging in her nails, completely controlling her movements. The pleasure that built with each powerful thrust had Cassiopeia closing her eyes and squirming back against the pillows. Merlin, Narcissa was so good.

With one of Narcissa's hands on her hips and the other gripping her hair in her current position, she couldn't move in any meaningful way. Just as she was frantic with need, Narcissa made one final adjustment to the angle, rubbing his cock against her front wall with each stroke.

"Mommy, mommy, mommy. I'm going to come, I can't -" She wailed feeling her walls squeeze the older woman impossibly.

"You can come as many times as you want love" Narcissa growled accelerating her hips without the slightest mercy

The reaction was explosive. The climax hit her harder than she expected. As she saw stars, she felt every muscle in her clench.

Narcissa stretched on her back but didn't stop for a moment, keeping the pace deep inside her. The shuddering moan in her ear, aural evidence of the older witch's pleasure, was the most erotic thing Cassi had ever experienced prolonging her own pleasure.

"You're mine" Narcissa snarled menacingly with a hard slap to her ass.

Before she could say more, explain what she wanted, Cassi stopped all movement. She whimpered, "Yours."

Every stroke of the older woman into her pussy made her shudder. The second climax hit her harder than she expected. Her mind clouded as she surrendered completely. All she could feel was Narcissa and how she needed her.

"I need another one from you." Narcissa commanded as she bent over Cassi's body, gently kissing her lips before forcing her to another orgasm. Her hips pumped rhythmically and brought her orgasm closer to the surface as she watched Cassiopeia come undone beneath her again. "Give me one more, baby. Be a good little girl for mommy.

Narcissa's voice calling was doing so much for Cassiopeia that she could no longer control herself as the third and orgasm tightened around her.

She lost count of how many times she came after the fourth orgasm. And then finally, finally Narcissa allowed herself to come inside of her and Cassi could have sworn she almost passed out from the pleasure.

Her entire body shuddered as Narcissa came hard. Screaming her name and falling beside her panting.

Cassiopeia smiled at her, watching her face with curious attention as she looked down. "How long does the spell last?" She questioned with a dry throat.

"Three hours if I'm not mistaken" Narcissa whispered softly, still out of breath.

Cassi moaned as she sat up slowly and straddled the older woman once more.

"Then we have to enjoy it" she whispered in her ear before taking the full length once more.

Narcissa let out something between a groan and a growl. "Fucking littlewitch"

"I'm a Black too,mommy. What did you expect?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 593 26
Rachel Graham is a 5th-year student at Hogwarts in the Slytherin house. Both of her parents are Death Eaters so she grew up thinking that everything...
2.7K 107 12
One day, three years after the war, Harry Potter sees Narcissa Black-Malfoy in Diagon Alley. The woman who saved his life that day in the Forbidden...
9.1K 161 106
(Cringe Harry Potter fanfic written by a 12 year old) This story is very emotional, exciting, and very long. I spent a lot of time on it, so please e...