HP โ€ข ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ...

By ladyvetra

Cassiopeia Pandora Gaunt Black, a young pure-blood witch, sets off on a journey at Hogwarts School of Witchcr... More

Arrival at Hogwarts
First Classes, Beginning of Friendships
Potions class and flying lesson
โš ๏ธImportant Noteโš ๏ธ
Halloween Night
Quidditch game and Gaunt Manor
Nicholas Flamel and Detention
The philosophical Stone
Diagon Alley and Narcissa Malfoy
Second year
Heartbroken
Quidditch Game
Polyjuice
Saving friends
Sirius Black
Third year
Draco - The Drama Queen
A little secret?
Hogsmeade , Narcissa and Sirius Black
Animagus Family
Christmas Dinner
Fucking Malfoys
Pettigrew
Saving Family
โš ๏ธImportant Note โš ๏ธ
Quidditch World Cup
The Dark Mark
Forth Year
Unforgivable Curses
Ferret Malfoy and The champions Selection
Potter Stinks
In love with Granger?
Perfect Partner
Yule Ball
Final Tasks
12 Grimmauld place
Family
Andromeda
Fifth year
Narcissus Parfum
Dumbledore Army
Wesley is our King
Malfoy Manor
Promises Promises
Thoughts
Blood Connection
Malfoy Ball
EXPECTO PATRONUM
D.A.
Breaking Down
Dammit, Potter
Prophecy
Trapped
Godfather
Unbreakable Vow
Black Sisters
Commitment Ring
Sixth year
Felix Felicis
Gryffindor honor
Granger?
Cissa
Wasn't me.
Three possibilities
APPARITION CLASSES
Memories
I have no choice
Death Eater
I'm a Black.
Ceremony
The truth
Bella
Ministry
Devastating Shadow
The Savior Princess
A chance
Crucio
Teddy
The Lightning Struck At Hogwarts
Go
Dead
Final Battle
Sunshine
A second war would begin
Time goes by so quickly

The Seven Potters

1.9K 139 23
By ladyvetra

Cassiopeia was pacing back and forth, restless. Nervously seated in the library armchair, Narcissa gazed at her with concern. "I still strongly disagree," she exclaimed exasperatedly.

Cassi was going to join Tonks to transport Harry. "Cissa, I've already made up my mind," she said in a monotone, not wanting to get into another argument. She hated it when Narcissa became upset. She moved closer to the older woman.

"Sweetheart, it's exceedingly perilous. If he finds out..." Narcissa whispered in an almost pleading tone.

"He won't!" Cassi replied with conviction, sitting on her lap. "I'll be careful. I promise."
The words were spoken with controlled passion, yet at the same time, they conveyed unwavering reassurance. Narcissa held her face gently before kissing her. She gripped her hair tightly to deepen the kiss, ran her tongue softly over her lips to ask for entrance.

"Promise to come back to me safely," she gasped in the kiss. "Promise to be cautious, baby! Please..."

"I promise," Cassi affirmed, sealing their lips once again.

She ensured that Narcissa had one of her enchanted coins with the Protean Charm. Cassi had created a separate pair for them - a means of communication to summon each other.

With one final kiss on her lips, she grabbed her broom before Disapparating near the vicinity of the Burrow.

(...)

When she finally arrived, Tonks burst into a run towards her, enveloping her in a tight hug. Fleur followed behind, sporting a radiant smile and teary eyes. "Mon cher," she exclaimed joyfully, pulling her into a warm embrace.

"You look wonderful," Cassi smiled as they briefly separated. "And about to get married! I'm so happy for you, Fleur."

The Frenchwoman gazed at her tenderly, affectionately stroking her cheek.

"And how is that little seedling?" She asked excitedly, crouching down to address Tonks' belly.

The beginning of a slight bump was already visible, albeit subtle. As she placed her hands there, she felt something moving beneath her palm. She looked at Tonks in astonishment, her mouth agape in surprise.

"They kicked," she exclaimed animatedly.

"It seems they sensed your magic," Tonks chuckled softly.

Together, they walked slowly into the house. Molly Weasley didn't appear thrilled by her presence but maintained politeness.

"What's she doing here?" Ron scoffed irritably as he descended the stairs.

"I came to help, Weasley," Cassi responded patiently. "They know Harry will be transported today, and there's a plan for an attack."

"I wonder who betrayed us," Ron mocked with a bitter laugh.

"If I truly meant harm, I wouldn't have risked my life coming here to help," Cassi retorted slowly. "Use that baboon brain of yours at least once in your darned life."

Ron seemed ready to retort, but Remus interrupted.

"We should leave now. It's good to have you with us, Cassie," he smiled kindly at her.
Cassiopeia felt tears moisten her eyes, but she merely nodded briefly.

"My mother sends her regards. As does Narcissa," she smiled softly.

"She's actually knitting. Made a little shoe for the baby," she commented with a laugh.
Tonks looked extremely surprised.

"Is it true?" She asked, wide-eyed.

"Yes," Cassie grinned widely. "She keeps saying that Andromeda will be a grandmother before her. In a teasing manner."

Remus couldn't contain his laughter either.

(...)

The darkness of the night was dense and oppressive, as if the sky were swallowing all light. As they flew over London, the heavy clouds concealed the moon and stars. The air was thick, and a chilly wind swept through the deserted streets.

Cassiopeia, along with the other members of the Order, was covered by a Disillusionment Charm, rendering them invisible to curious eyes that might be watching from the city below. Suddenly, the air seemed to vibrate, and one by one, the Disillusionment Charms were lifted, revealing the hooded figures of the wizards.

When they finally landed, Cassi rushed to hug Hermione. "I'm so sorry," she lamented, holding her tightly in her arms. It was the first time they had spoken since the death of the headmaster.

"I know," Hermione whispered softly, "I never got a chance to thank you for saving me."

"Well... That was Draco," Cassi replied gently.

"But I saw that you would have done the same."

"Always," Cassi sighed, the sadness echoing in her words.

As they approached the door, Harry greeted them with enthusiasm. "You came!" he exclaimed, running to hug Hagrid first.

But then he saw Cassie and stood still for a moment before speaking, "You came to help."

Cassiopeia awkwardly waved, "Always saving your ass, aren't I, thick-head?" she teased, trying to ease the tension.

Harry let out a wry laugh before hugging her, expressing gratitude for her presence.

A cheer rose as Hermione opened her arms to him, and Ron gave Harry a pat on the back. "Ready for the send-off?"

"Definitely," Harry replied, including everyone in a big smile. "But I wasn't expecting this many people!"

"Change of plans," growled Mad-Eye, holding two large bulging sacks, while his magical eye spun from the twilight sky to the house and then to the garden, with dizzying speed.

"Black informed us they're going to try and attack us. We'll fill you in once we're inside," he continued.

Harry led them into the kitchen where, laughing and chattering, they settled into chairs, perched on gleaming countertops, or leaned against pristine Muggle appliances.

Cassiopeia looked around curiously at all of them; some bore a resemblance to those she had at Andromeda's house.

"Kingsley, thought you were looking after the Muggle Prime Minister, didn't you?" she asked from the opposite side of the kitchen.

"He can manage without me for a night," he replied. "You're more important."

"Harry, guess what?" Tonks chimed in, perched on a strange, large contraption, wiggling the fingers of her left hand towards Harry to show off the ring.

"You got married?" Harry exclaimed, his gaze darting from the auror to Lupin.

"Too bad you couldn't make it, Harry. It was super intimate," Lupin added.

"Brilliant, my con-" Harry started to say.

"That's enough!" Moody roared, drowning out the cacophony, and silence fell over the kitchen. The wizard dropped the large sacks at his feet and turned to face Harry.

"Pius Thicknesse defected to the other side, which has caused us a significant problem," explained Moody with his usual seriousness. "He's decreed that it's a punishable offense to connect this house to the Floo Network, to create a Portkey, or to Apparate or Disapparate here. All in the name of greater protection, to prevent You-Know-Who from reaching you. Utterly senseless, since your mother's spell already takes care of that. In reality, he's just prevented you from leaving here safely."

"Second problem, you're underage, which means you still have a Trace," Cassi explained gently. "If you Apparate, Thicknesse will know, and the Death Eaters will too. They've also received information from a member of the Order, and I'd bet my pinky finger that it was Mundungus."

Harry shivered with anger. "That thief-," he began, then paused for a moment. "So, what are we going to do?"

"We'll use the only means of transportation left to us, the ones the Trace can't detect because we don't need to cast spells to use brooms, Thestrals, and Hagrid's motorbike," Moody continued.

Harry listened attentively.

"The only thing we've got going for us is that Black managed to let us know that You-Know-Who knows the real plan," Moody said. "Since we've been betrayed, there'll be some Death Eaters patrolling the sky in this area. So, we've set up protections on about a dozen different safe houses. They all appear to be the one where we're hiding you, all have some connection to the Order. My place, Kingsley's, Muriel's, Molly's aunt... you get the idea."

"Grimmauld Place is protected too," Cassi added softly. "No one except the Blacks and you can enter. My mother reinforced spells that allow only invited guests to move through the hallways."

Harry nodded, understanding the strategy behind the security measures.

"You'll go to Tonks' parents' house. Once you're within the protective enchantments we've placed on the property, you'll be able to use a Portkey to the Burrow. Any questions?" Moody asked.

"Oh, yes," Harry replied. "Maybe they won't know which of the twelve safe houses I'll go to first, but won't it seem a bit obvious if fourteen of us fly to Tonks' parents' house?"

"Ah," Moody said, a satisfied smile spreading across his face. "I forgot to mention the main part. The fourteen of you won't be flying to Tonks' parents' house. There will be seven Harry Potters flying through the sky tonight, each accompanied by a partner, each pair heading to a different safe house."

From within his coat, Moody produced a vial containing a liquid that looked like mud, showing it to the group. Harry quickly grasped the proposed plan and vehemently protested.

"No!" he exclaimed loudly, his voice reverberating through the kitchen. "Absolutely not!"

Hermione looked at Harry with indulgence and commented, "I told you that would be his reaction."

"If you all think I'm going to let six people risk their lives!" Harry stubbornly retorted.

"Because it's the first time for all of us," Ron tried to justify.

Cassiopeia couldn't hold back her irony and made a dismissive gesture. "True."

"This is different, pretending to be me." Harry stomped his foot childishly.

"Well, none of us were thrilled with the idea, Harry," Fred said seriously. "Imagine if something goes wrong and we're stuck looking like idiots, skinny and 'occluded' for the rest of our lives."

Harry didn't crack a smile. "They can't do that if I don't cooperate. They'll need me to give them some hair."

"Then, there goes the plan," commented George. "Clearly, there's no way we're getting strands of your hair unless you cooperate."

"Yeah, thirteen of us against one guy banned from using magic, we don't stand a chance," added Fred.

"Funny," Harry said sarcastically. "Truly hilarious."

"If we have to use force, we will," Moody growled, his magical eye twitching slightly in its socket as he glared sternly at Harry, and Cassiopeia took the opportunity to position herself behind Harry, partially hidden.

"Everyone here is of age, Potter, and everyone is willing to take the risk," Moody warned.

"We're not going to keep arguing. Time is running out. I want a few strands of your hair, kid, now," Moody demanded.

Harry continued to shake his head in refusal, but the young wizard's stubbornness was no match for Cassiopeia. Irritated by his resistance, she aggressively pulled a clump of his hair.

"Ow!" he exclaimed in protest of her roughness.

"You're driving me crazy, thick-head," she muttered irritably, taking the vial from Moody's hand and adding the strands. The moment the hair touched the surface of the potion, it began to froth and steam, instantly transforming into a clear, golden potion.

"Ah, you look much tastier than Crabbe or Goyle, Harry," Hermione commented, but upon noticing Ron's raised eyebrows, she blushed slightly and added, "Ah, you know what I mean, Goyle's potion reminded me of a boggart."

"Alright then, the fake Potters, line up over here, please," Moody requested, and Fleur, making a cheeky face, positioned herself between Fred and George.

Moody handed out goblets, which he distributed after pouring a dose of Polyjuice Potion into each one.

"Everyone together now..."

Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Fleur, and Cassiopeia drank. They all gasped and grimaced as the potion hit their throats immediately. Their features began to bubble and distort like hot wax. Hermione suddenly grew, while Ron, Fred, George, and Cassiopeia shrank.

The boys' hair darkened, while Hermione's, Cassie's, and Fleur's seemed to retract into their heads. Moody, unfazed, began untying the strings of the large sacks he'd brought

The boys' hair darkened, while Hermione's, Cassie's, and Fleur's seemed to retract into their heads. Moody, indifferent, began to untie the cords of the enormous sacks he'd brought and then straightened up. There were six Harry Potters exclaiming breathlessly.

Fred and George turned to each other and said in unison, "Wow, we look identical."

"I don't know, I think I look more handsome," Fred commented, examining his reflection in the kettle.

"Ugh!" Fleur exclaimed, looking at herself in the rectangular door with buttons. "Gui, don't look at me, I look hideous."

Harry seemed deeply offended.

"If the clothes are loose on you, there are smaller sizes here," Moody said, indicating the first sack. "And vice versa. Don't forget the glasses, there are six pairs in the side pocket. And after you get dressed, your luggage is in the second sack."

"I knew Ginny was lying about that tattoo," Ron said, looking at his chest.

"Harry, your eyesight is really bad," Hermione commented as she put on her glasses.

"Almost like a mole," Cassi agreed while trying to adjust her glasses.

Once dressed, the fake Harry Potters pulled backpacks and owl cages out of the second sack, each containing a pristine stuffed owl.

"Great," Moody approved when the seven Harrys were finally ready, dressed and equipped with glasses and luggage, standing in front of him.

"We'll all go in pairs, except for me and Cassiopeia," Moody explained quickly.

"Why are we going separately?" Cassi asked confused.

"Because you're faster and already know the way to the Tonks' house," he answered, continuing with the instructions. "Arthur and Fred..."

"I'm George," the twin said, pointing to himself.

"You can't even tell us apart when we're all Harry?" Fred teased.

"Sorry, George..."

"I'm just messing with you, actually, I'm Fred..."

"Enough with the jokes," Moody growled. "The other Fred or George, whoever you are, you're going with Remus. Miss Delacour..."

"I'll take Fleur on a Thestral," Bill said. "She's not very fond of broomsticks."

Fleur went over to him, giving him a loving look.

"Miss Granger with Kingsley, also on a Thestral," Moody continued. Hermione seemed more at ease as she returned Kingsley's smile. Her friend wasn't comfortable on a broomstick either.

"And that leaves you with me, Ron," Tonks said excitedly, knocking over a mug holder while waving at him. Ron didn't seem as pleased as Hermione.

"And you're coming with me, Harry, right?" Hagrid asked, looking a bit anxious. "We'll take the motorbike. Brooms and Thestrals can't handle my weight, you see. There isn't much space left after I sit down, so you'll be in the sidecar."

"Alright," Harry said, not particularly convincingly.

"We think the Death Eaters will expect you to be flying on a broomstick," Moody explained.

"But then they'll go after Cassi," Harry exclaimed.

"And I'll take them down, one by one. Don't worry," Cassiopeia smiled mischievously.

"Three minutes to our departure time. It's no use locking the back door; it won't hold the Death Eaters when they come looking for you... Let's go."

Harry ran to the hall to grab his backpack, the Firebolt, and Hedwig's cage before joining the others. Cassiopeia went to her Firebolt, already preparing for the flight. The others were in the dark backyard. All around, broomsticks leapt into their owners' hands. Kingsley had helped Hermione mount a large black Thestral; Bill helped Fleur.

Harry looked like a child in an amusement park on the motorbike that once belonged to Sirius. Cassie couldn't help but mock him a bit and made the comment out loud. He just stuck his tongue out at her childishly.

"Alright then," announced Moody. "Everyone ready, please. I want everyone to leave exactly at the same time, or we'll invalidate the decoy idea."

Everyone mounted their broomsticks.

"Good luck, everyone," Moody shouted. "See you in half an hour at the Burrow. When I count to three. One, two, THREE."

The roar of Hagrid's motorbike was heard, and Cassiopeia took off, flying a few meters away as she followed them. Her eyes shone slightly, her hair swept back by the wind. Broomsticks rose all around, and the long black tail of a Thestral slid by her side, brushing her legs.

As they ascended relentlessly toward the sky... Then, abruptly, as expected, the environment changed, becoming a whirlwind of hooded shadows. About thirty figures hung in the air, forming a wide circle into which the members of the Order inadvertently entered.

Shouts and green flashes erupted all around. Cassi held her wand firmly, knocking a Death Eater who was chasing her out of the way, making him plummet. Harry nearly dropped his broomstick and almost let Hedwig's cage fall.

The broomstick spun towards the ground, but he managed, by a thread, to grab the backpack strap and the cage as the motorbike returned to its normal position. However, the cage opened, and the owl took flight along with them.

Green flashes and two distant broomsticks disappeared, but Cassi couldn't confirm who they were. When she turned around, two beams of green light whizzed past her left ear. Four Death Eaters had left the circle and were advancing towards them, aiming at Hagrid and Harry.

Cassi aimed her wand and cast a Stunning Spell, but the wizard dodged. The Death Eaters closed in on the motorbike and cast more spells.

Two stood on either side of each of them, and she abruptly dived as the unsuspecting ones cast spells, hitting each other in the process. "Stupefy," she said, a red beam of light shooting from her wand, creating an opening among the four pursuers, who moved away to avoid the impact but also distanced themselves from the motorbike and Harry.

One of the Death Eaters managed to hit Hagrid, and Cassiopeia let out a panicked cry. The motorbike started to lose altitude, and she struggled to keep it airborne through Levitation.

However, seconds later, more spells zipped by them like lightning, cast by the three remaining Death Eaters. Others appeared on the sides of the motorbike, and two Killing Curses, cast from behind, passed inches from the real Harry and Cassi's own head.

Voldemort approached like a wisp of wind, without a broomstick or Thestral to support him, his serpentine face gleaming in the darkness, his white fingers raising his wand once more...

Harry's owl flew towards him to protect him and was hit by a green ray, plummeting through the sky. Poor creature.

Jets of green light passed by them again.

"No!" With a cry of fury, Hagrid lunged from the motorbike at the Death Eater, and Cassiopeia watched as the two wizards fell and disappeared, their weights too much for the broomstick.

She didn't know whether to follow Hagrid or continue escorting Harry.

"My turn!" Voldemort shouted loudly, aiming at her.

Wrong Harry, you fool.

Her wand was instinctively raised again. She felt it being pulled as if a giant magnet was in action, and she saw a jet of silver fire, heard a pop, and a scream of rage. The last Death Eater yelled, Voldemort roared.

Cassi dove abruptly towards the ground, trying to reach Hagrid, who finally managed to stabilize on the broomstick.

Looked up and saw Harry face to face with Voldemort.

Raised the wand again, instinctively to protect Harry, and a silvery light struck Voldemort in the chest, causing him to disappear into the skies as they fell within a shield.
The motorcycle with Harry was hit in the process and made an abrupt swerve towards the ground.

They all plummeted. Hagrid was unconscious when they landed with a crash.
"Hagrid?" Harry shouted, trying to get up with difficulty.

Cassiopeia felt a tingling in her shoulder but ignored it as she ran to help stabilize Harry.
"Hagrid?" She called worriedly, going over to the unconscious giant.

"Hagrid? Hagrid, talk to me..." Harry pleaded.
But the dark figure didn't move.

"Who's there? Is that you, Potter? Are you Harry Potter?"

A man shouted, running towards the two of them.

"Who's the real one?" He asked as he approached.

"They had an accident, Ted! They fell in the garden!" A woman cried out in shock, and Cassie sighed.

Andromeda

Cassiopeia was about to respond, but then Harry fainted in her arms.

"Blimey. Help me, this is the real Harry," she exclaimed, holding onto him as Ted finally caught up and picked Harry up.

"Andy," Cassi sighed, relieved they had managed despite everything.

"Cass?" Andromeda asked in panic, rushing to her and hugging her tightly.

"Merlin's beard. What happened? You're bleeding!" Andromeda cried in shock, pulling back and seeing her bloodied hands.

So, that was the pain in her shoulder.

"Hagrid, help Hagrid first," Cassi requested, addressing the unconscious giant.

Andromeda levitated Hagrid as she guided him into the house. Harry looked quite injured, and Ted Tonks was tending to his ribs.

"What a way to meet, eh?" Cassiopeia joked as she sank into an armchair, feeling suddenly very tired.

Her skin began to tingle, probably the effect of the potion wearing off as she reverted to her true form.

"Merlin, you're hurt," Ted exclaimed, coming closer to examine her shoulder.

"I'll be fine," she rushed, ignoring the dizziness and getting up again to look for Andromeda.
The woman was performing some complex enchantment on Hagrid. Cassi knew that Andromeda was a skilled mediwitch, the best at St. Mungo's, but it was still impressive to witness her work.

"Oh, Merlin, how I've missed you," Andromeda sighed, looking into Cassiopeia's eyes with an intensity that left her breathless.

In a heartbeat, Andromeda's lips met yours.
It was a kiss laden with emotions, a desperation that left you breathless.

"Slytherin's snakes," Cassi murmured, shocked.
Andromeda also seemed surprised by her own actions, pulling back slightly, her cheeks flushed deeply.

"I'm sorry... I- I..."

"It's alright," Cassiopeia sighed, touching her own lips while still feeling the tingling sensation. "I liked it," she smiled shyly.

Andromeda appeared guilty and looked away, turning her attention to Hagrid, who was beginning to wake.

"Cassie?" He asked, alarmed. "You saved us!" He hugged her emotionally, but his strength caused him to squeeze her badly injured shoulder.

"Sorry, sorry," Hagrid backed away, observing the wound.

"It's alright, let's go," she dismissed, and the three of them returned to the room.

"Harry!" Hagrid exclaimed, knocking over two fragile side tables and an aspidistra plant. The giant covered the distance between them in two steps and embraced the boy.

"Blimey, Harry. That was close. I thought we were done for."

"Me too. I can't believe it..." Harry muttered. "Thank you," he said to Cassie with a wry smile, but his eyes widened as he spotted Andromeda, still partially hidden by the shadow of the door.

"You..." He exclaimed, reaching into his pocket.

"Your wand's here, son," Ted said, lightly patting his arm with the object. "It fell quite near you, and I retrieved it. And the person you're speaking to is my wife."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Harry looked down, embarrassed.

Andromeda seemed quite irritated upon hearing Harry's exclamation. "What happened to our daughter? Where's Nymphadora?"

"We don't know," Harry replied.

"We don't know what happened to anyone," Cassi explained, feeling a little dizzy.

Andromeda looked panicked as she exchanged glances with Ted.

"The Portkey," Harry suddenly remembered.

"We need to get back to the Burrow and find out..."

"We can send a message then, or she'll come tell us if Dora's alright, Dromeda," Ted reassured.

"She can take care of herself, been in many tight spots with the Aurors. The Portkey's around here," he added, indicating the object.

"It'll depart in three minutes, if you want to catch it."

The coin in your pocket started heating up.

Oh no.

"Actually, I won't be going with you," Cassi explained with a tremor, and Harry held onto her before she collapsed to the ground.

"Cassie!" Andromeda exclaimed, hurrying over and examining the wound. The mark seemed more extensive and deeper than anticipated.
"I need to treat this," Andromeda said with concern, helping her sit down.

"No, no, no," Cassiopeia whispered anxiously. "I need to go back." She displayed the coin in her hand. "Narcissa just summoned me. It's likely he's calling a meeting, and if I don't show up, it'll raise suspicions," she explained, quickly rising again. However, the sudden movement nearly made her fall once more.

"I can't let you go like this!" Andromeda exclaimed, her voice reflecting panic.

Cassi stood paralyzed, remaining silent as Andromeda adjusted her shoulder.

"Cassie, stay with us. Stay with the Order," Harry pleaded, his expression reflecting sadness.

"I can't, Harry," she softly lamented. "I have my mother, Draco... Narcissa. I can't abandon them."

Andromeda hesitated for a moment, but then resumed her task.

"We'll see each other at Fleur's wedding. Wouldn't miss another ceremony for anything," Cassiopeia teased, standing up. "Tell Dora to keep me informed."

"Accio Broom," she summoned, and the object flew into her hand.

"Thank you, Andromeda. Nice to meet you, Mr. Tonks," Cassi waved awkwardly. Discomfort overtook her, remembering the kiss she shared with the man's wife, who was now smiling kindly at her.

Damn it.

"Harry, take care. See you soon," Cassi bid farewell with one last wave, before Apparating back to the mansion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 809 31
Draco Malfoy fanfic Skylar Jones, a pureblood witch who attends Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry finds herself falling in love with her bes...
598 29 10
Y/N is so excited to return to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for her second year, but when the time finally comes, tragedy hits the scho...
41.1K 1.7K 33
This will be a Y/N x Narcissa Malfoy fan fiction. You are in your seventh year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You have grown close t...
2.7K 107 12
One day, three years after the war, Harry Potter sees Narcissa Black-Malfoy in Diagon Alley. The woman who saved his life that day in the Forbidden...