me, u& hennessy | K.F

Od naiithewriterr

#1 ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin whe... Viac

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
.. part 2
.. part 3
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
new story update!

thirty seven.

3.7K 154 12
Od naiithewriterr

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 •
Freshman in College

It was now the time for me to go back to Harlem, before I lowkey wanted to go but now that I gotta go I don't really want to anymore.

I made sure to confirm with Kay that he won't start to ignore any of my calls or start acting weird when I come back cause I ain't chasing after him for the second time.

We did plan and book our trip for Miami for the 18th of June so it's right after their concert on the 15th, the minute everyone confirmed they were going I made the itinerary list so we know exactly what we're doing on each day.

I also made sure to get a rental even though I don't think we're gonna be using it as much as I'd like but I'd rather have some sort of transport then have nothing at all.

We decided that we're gonna stay for four days and three nights then plan our trip for Jamaica straight after.

All my clothes for the trip came yesterday so I'm leaving them here as my suitcases are all in the Bronx I'm taking my duffel bags with me as I been said I'm only going for a week.

I know all my family is gonna be there and I just hope they don't make me stay longer talking bout some we never see you and that's mostly because I distance myself from them, they always got something to say.

But that's family for you.

Layla and Bree finally had the shopping spree they've been waiting for, I'm sure we was in there for about four hours tryna find clothes, toys and whatever else they wanted but I ain't realise how spoiled Layla is.

Anything I pointed out that looked real cute she would push up her face in disgust and say no to anything that didn't have any pink on it.

Even if the pink wasn't the right colour she didn't want it, it was real bad and I could all her whining was beginning to irritate Kay.

Bree wasn't fazed by Layla's actions as they were both similar but Bree was not as bad as Layla, the only thing that I cared about was if they were happy about the things that they got so we wouldn't have a part two of Monday.

Feeling my phone in my back pocket I looked at the caller ID seeing it was my moms I answered and put the phone on speaker "hello?"

"You on your way?"

"Nah I'm leaving in about twenty minutes though" I was planning on going to see Kay before I left, I said my goodbyes to Shania on Monday as she's been staying at Setty's house.

"Alright lemme know when you near cause I want you to get some things for Carmen".

"Yeah just text me what she needs" I zipped up my duffel bag and brought it downstairs not failing to catch a glimpse of a random ass girl with Jahmar in the kitchen.

I forgot that nigga even existed he was beginning to be a figure of my imagination until today.

I got another notification from Lyft "I gotta go my uber is here".

"Bye Lee" she ended the call I didn't even wanna leave my bag down here but I ain't got a choice cause my dad is gonna be in a rush for work so I can't make him late.

I opened up the front door and walked straight towards the uber.
––

Thanking the uber driver I closed the car door and pulled up jeans before I walked towards Kay's apartment, I took my time walking up the stairs thinking that it was gonna stop me from being out of breath.

I took a breather then continued with my journey to his front door I knocked on the door then took a step back waiting for someone to come and answer it.

The door opened up to show Jackie wearing her glasses and her hair tied in a loose messy bun "long time no see" she smiled and stepped aside so I could walk in.

"I know right" I returned the hug as she moved in to give me a hug then pulled away to close and lock the door behind me.

"Kay told me about you going back to Harlem now he in his room sulking" she chuckled "that boy real clingy".

"I can tell when I mentioned it he didn't even wanna look or speak to me" I sighed.

"He got himself a good girl he better not ruin what y'all got going on" she shook her head the disappointment kicking in as if he's already ruined the relationship "anyways Imma let you go" I gave her a lil smile before I walked in the direction of Kay's room.

I knocked on his door before I entered "hey" I walked to see him playing on his Playstation.

"I thought ya ass already left" he stood up off his bed and walked over to me.

"I'm leaving soon I wanted to see you before I left" he wrapped his arms around me so I put my hands around his torso "you acting like I ain't never coming back".

"That's what it dead feel like" he moved his hands further down my body then gripped on my ass.

"Ugh I'm for real gonna miss you" I stood on my tip toes to be able to tighten my arms around his neck.

Ion know why we acting like we ain't been a whole week without each other but it feels different since we've grown closer and I've seen him nearly everyday.

He leaned down and moved his hands under my thighs to pick me up then walked over to his bed "when you leaving?"

"Hold on" I took my phone out my pocket to text my dad to come down to Kay's crib he knows where it is as he's got my location, at first I kinda had a problem with it.

But he was telling me that I don't be telling him where I'm at or where I'm going so I should share it with him so he knows I'm safe.

After thinking about it for a lil minute it made sense and that was the least I could do so I shared it "Imma tell him to come here so if he leaves on time I can stay for longer" he nodded his head agreeing with what I told him.

But these jeans that I got on is irritating the life outta me, as it's been so long since I've worn them at this point I was ready to take these bitches off.

"You got a hoodie for me?" I folded the jeans and put them on his chair, I turned around to look in his closet for hoodies I know he don't be wearing.

"Ya ass got all my shit and you want more?" I heard him get off his bed and move to stand with his head finding his way to my neck and his hands being placed on my waist.

"Boy stop I got about two of your hoodies and move back you too close to me" I picked up a plain black hoodie and put it on with the hoodie passing my knees "what you tryna get into?" Since I been in his room he couldn't keep his hands off me.

"Nah what you tryna do?"

"Nothing so stop looking at me like that" I walked passed him hearing him let out a chuckle he sat on his bed and pulled me to sit on his lap I seen another Playstation controller I picked it up and pressed the PS button.

I came off GTA and went to a game that we can play together "what you know bout Call of Duty?"

"A lot" I turned around and picked up the controller he was using and pressed the PS button so the controller could turn on and connect to the game "free for all or multiplayer?"

"Multiplayer" his mouth was right to my ear but all I heard was mumbling cause this nigga don't like to speak clearly.

"You got zombies on here?" The only thing I like about Call of Duty is the zombies cause it be making the fun instead of just killing each other.

"Ion know".

"How you don't know?" I didn't even bother to check cause we ain't got time to waste.

I changed the settings he had cause I ain't no pro and the settings he got is giving veteran I chose the map then waited for players to join before the loading screen popped up.

"Can you stop kissing on me" I pushed his head back so I could put up the hood giving him no access to my neck.

"It's like that?"

"Yes cause you think you so slick".

"I ain't do nothing" the game finally stopped loading meaning shit was getting serious.

"Shush the game starting" I leaned into him and slouched on his lap so I could sit comfortably and played the game without me being hunched over.
––

We played about two games before my dad started to blow up my phone talking bout some he downstairs and he gon leave if Ion come down in the next two minutes.

"I gotta go now" I whined and slouched even further so now the bottom of the hoodie was starting to rise up a lil bit "I was lowkey having fun" I mumbled then dropped the Playstation controller on his bed.

"Yo get up ya dad is calling you" he tried to lift up my body but I didn't wanna move for real, I was happy to go back but now I don't feel ready sighing I ended the call and got up off his lap.

I put the uncomfortable ass jeans back on but kept on the hoodie even though it ain't even cold outside, I didn't put any of his hoodies in my bag as I won't have space so I need at least one to come to Harlem with me.

"Why he keep ringing me?" I answered the call hearing him let out a huff.

"Leilani hurry up I ain't got time to waste".

"You wasting time calling me I'm literally on the stairs" I lied, I ended the call and walked over to Kay with a pout "make sure you answer all my calls and texts cause I know you gon be all up in your feels and take it out me".

"Ya ass swear you know everything" he mumbled.

"That's cause I do" I pulled away from the hug and let out a huge sigh as I picked up my phone to put it in my back pocket I opened up his bedroom door hearing his mom shuffle around in the kitchen I quickly went to say my goodbyes.

"You leaving?" Nodding my head I walked up to give her a hug "tell ya mother I said hi".

"I will, Bree not here?"

"No she with her father".

"Oh" pulling away from the hug I walked towards his front door and unlocked it with him following behind me, I skipped nearly every step as I walked down surprising myself that I didn't fall directly on my face.

I got to the ground floor obviously out of breath, the door downstairs stays being open and Ion know these people be doing it but if that was me I would've moved out cause how your door open to the public like that.

You can't really tell if it's open, but it just take that one curious person to try and open it.

I gave Kay one last hug before I walked up to my dad's car, he lifted up my chin and gave me this long ass kiss having my dad honk at us "he's getting me tight" Kay smacked his lips and pulled away from the hug.

"Come say hi" I pulled him over to the car having him roll down the window.

"You ain't hear me say I ain't got time to waste?"

"You just a impatient person I took a couple minutes" nigga called me about ten times within a space of two minutes, I got in the passenger seat leaving him and Kay to talk as I connected my phone to the aux.

"Why Jahmar still complaining to me about you?"

"Ion even know" Kay mumbled "I ain't said nothing to him in a minute".

"You still beefing? It's been two years" he chuckled the music kinda cutting him off a lil bit cause why the fuck he got the volume so loud for?

"Nah he always running his mouth on live, it don't be bothering me until he started talking crazy about my relationship".

"Leilani you know about this?" Looking up I seen the both of them staring at me.

"I mean people be telling me he be talking crazy but I ain't seen a video" I shrugged. 

"That boy don't know when to quit sometimes a nigga gotta hold his loss and keep it pushing" he talking bout some he in a rush but wanna be giving lectures "anyways I'm late for work so Imma slide through another time" he dapped up Kay before he walked around to my the passenger side.

I rolled the window all the way down so he could rest his arms on the inside but instead he reached through and picked up my hand and started to make small circular motions on the back of my hand.

"You gon call me today?"

"Yeah".

"Aight" he leaned somewhat closer to my ear "Imma miss you" he mumbled then pecked me on my lips before he stood back.

Aw he's so cute.

He let go of my hand allowing my dad to drive off but I could feel him staring into the side of my face "you making this awkward can you drive you in a rush right?"

"You really got a nigga like Kay all soft and shit but you feeling awkward ya ass better be happy" he shook his head as he put the car in reverse to finally drive off.

He talking like that shit impossible, "Carmen also want a couple things from the store".

"Mhm" he mumbled.
––

Picking up the lil bag of stuff Carmen wanted I got out the car to go get my duffel bag from his trunk which could've easily been in the backseat.

By the time I opened the trunk I already heard my moms calling my name "my baby girl!!" She smiled and ran up to me to give me a hug to which I gladly accepted.

"Hey ma" I mumbled into his chest "you squeezing the life outta me though" I chuckled to try and ease the pain I was feeling in my arms and shoulders.

"Oh I'm sorry" she stepped back and looked down at the bag "that everything?"

"It is" I finally closed my dad's trunk and went to go put my bag inside before I walked over to my dad "I guess Imma see you next week" this was so awkward for me.

"Mhm what day you want me to pick you up?"

"Umm" I pursed my lips to the side as I thought about a day "you working on Friday?"

"Ion think so" he muttered "anyways my ass late for work as it is, enjoy yourself" he held his arm out taking his chances of asking me for a hug I ain't mean so I gave him the hug. "Ri take care of yourself" he said to my moms as he got in this car.

"Yeah you too" they were staring at each other for a lil minute before my mom broke the eye contact by rolling her eyes "come Lee" I shook my head as I walked up to the front door.

"This is for Carmen" I picked up the bag and gave it to her.

"They all in the living room go say hi".

"Right now?" I didn't plan to see everyone straight away I needed to change and have my shower before I go to see anyone or anyone comes to see me.

"So when you plan on speaking to them?"

"After my shower".

"Go on then" she turned around and walked towards the living room so I picked up my bag and took myself to my room, I pushed open the door and stepped inside I dropped the bag by the door then turned around to close it behind me.

I took out my phone to text Kay that I'm here and that I'll call him after my shower, I put my phone down and went to go take out some clothes from my dresser.

I picked out some shorts and this big ass t-shirt, I put the clothes on my shoulder then went to go take out the rest of the things I needed for my shower.

"Leilani?" My mom called out from behind the door.

"Yeah?" The door knob twisted then got pushed open.

"I ain't cooking today so what do you want for your dinner?" Ugh and here I was getting excited to finally eat my moms cooking instead of eating fast food nearly every damn night.

"I don't even know" I shrugged.

"Let me know when you come downstairs" I nodded my head hearing the door close I took myself into the bathroom and put my clothes on this lil rack I got so I could avoid getting my clothes wet.

I connected my phone to the speaker and waited for the water to warm up before I got in.
––

Finishing up my shower I turned off the water and wrapped the towel around my cold body, I got out and dried the water off my body I put my clothes and put the towel back on the rail I put on deodorant and left the bathroom to put on my body butter.

Sometimes I be using the body oil or the butter but with the body butter I got is lowkey kinda thick so I put my clothes on first to avoid putting on too much and have me sweating or have the clothes sticking to my body.

I washed my face in the shower so now I gotta do my lil skin care routine before I go downstairs and speak to whoever down there, I can't hear a lot of voices so I just hope there isn't a lot of people.

I know my mom be inviting her friends over but when she do I never leave my room cause they all be irritating me.

Rubbing the body butter into my skin I got up off my bed so I could finally go downstairs and get this over with, pushing the door open to the living room the same people I was dreading to see was in there.

"Leilani?" One of them gasped all their eyes were on me so I gave them a tight lipped smile and a wave so I don't hear anything from my mom telling me I ain't got manners.

"I haven't seen you in forever" Michelle, my moms best friend now spoke up, I ain't got a problem with Michelle I just don't like her daughter.

"Lee you figured out what you want to eat?"

"We can get Chinese food?" I suggested she nodded her head and went on her phone since I said my lil hellos I turned around and took myself right back up to my room.

Sighing, I walked into my room making sure to lock the door behind me cause Ion want no one coming up here unless it's for food. Instead of getting in my bed I decided to take out my hair and wash it since I ain't got shit else to do.

Taking my phone off charge I called Kay on FaceTime and set up my phone as it was ringing I went to go get all the stuff that I needed, which consisted of: scissors, rat tail comb, and a hair brush.

The call connected but I was here tryna find an empty bag to put the hair in, I finally found a grocery bag so I walked over to my vanity table, looking down at the screen I seen that he was outside talking to someone.

"These bumass niggas tryna go to ya crib" Kay said finally looking down at the camera "yo get ya pussy ass out my business" he turned around and put the phone closer up to his face.

"For what?"

"They tryna piss me off".

"And it's working pussy!" Setty little ass yelled from the background.

"Fuck outta here" he sucked his teeth "nah I'm tryna come to ya crib though".

Rolling my eyes I continued to cut the ends of the braids "boy it ain't even been three hours, you can come but not today".

"Why?"

"Because.." I trailed off. 

"Because what?"

"Just not today" there's too many people in my house right now and I don't want anyone asking me questions cause when I say mind ya business all of a sudden I'm the rude one.

"Aight, yo back the fuck up" the sound that I heard from the push sounded like he just winded homeboy.

"Nah fuck ya ass push me so hard for?"

"Nigga I been telling ya ass to get out my shit, aye Lani Imma call you back niggas is getting me tight".

"Okay" I mumbled and with that the call ended.
––

By now I had washed my hair and braided it for the night, within those two hours of me doing my hair Kay did not call me back it bothered me and didn't as I can't be on the phone and wash my hair at the same time cause my ass can't really multitask.

So all Imma do for the night is watch my lil show and eat this food, hearing my phone ping from my bedside table I tied the lil knot for my bonnet and went over to my phone.

nia🧸❤️
why did setty just tell me that kay got into a fight!!

I know you're fucking lyinggggg.

iMessage

me
a fight with whoooo

nia🧸❤️
idk the boy but they saying he kept bothering him
and you know he got fr anger issues

me
where y'all at?

nia🧸❤️
imma send the lo
––

Coming off the chat I was already booking an uber back down nobody can be cool for a week?

iMessage

me
i'm booking an uber rn

nia🧸❤️
i think they got the feds involved..

me
they dragginggggg it🥴

nia🧸❤️
call me when you're here
––

Liking her message I got up off my bed and went to go put on a hoodie to cover this big ass bonnet, leaving my bedroom in my trashy ass outfit I went back downstairs to go tell me mom real quick.

"Momma?!" I called out.

"Yeah?" She responded from the kitchen.

Speed walking in there I was already stressing and I bet it wasn't even that serious "Nia just told me something happened with my boyfriend so I'm gonna go see what's up".

"You coming back tonight?"

"I should be" my phone pinged with another notification but this time round was because my uber is outside "I gotta go".

"Be safe out there Leilani".

"Yeah" I huffed.
———

edited

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

348K 10.3K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
159K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
1.3K 36 12
WARNING: Rated Mature for Sexual content, Language, Violence and Drug use. **Long Chapters** Two weeks. Two years. Who cares?" A lesson in love, c...
179K 8K 46
"You got all them girls you fuck with and leave, you never ruin their lives! You made it clear that you don't wanna be with me, just like them, but y...