The Perfect Guy/s (18+)

By batuta2008

With a dream in mind Carmina works hard towards her goal. After running into a hottie she finds herself getti... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38

Chapter 37

5 1 0
By batuta2008

"Tell me why I thought setting it up would have taken so much longer..." I told Adrien.

"I'm surprised you didn't set it up without me." He shrugged.

"I didn't want to touch the box... It felt like I was betraying you even more..." I explained.

Adrien tried to hide his smile but failed.

"Did I get you a game?" He asked me, looking around the couch for what would look like a game.

"Um... I don't think so..." I answered him, sitting on the couch criss-cross applesauce style while getting comfortable with the controller in my hand.

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I mean there was nothing else in the big, brown box it came in." I shrugged.

"I can't believe I didn't get you a game." He scoffed.

"Oh it's fine, I don't have to play tonight..." I laughed.

"But this is the perfect time to play videogames, it's dark and quiet out. We're both in comfy clothes. We have snacks." He motioned to all the things that he mentioned.

"Hm, I guess you're right." I chimed.

"It's okay, just get a game from the Playstation Store." He added.

I pressed my lips into a line and looked down at the controller.

I decided to hand the controller to him because I had no idea what he was talking about.

He laughed as he took the controller from me, "This is the Playstation store."

I blushed in embarrassment, "Ah, okay, that's good to know.

Adrien smiled and shook his head.

His smile made me melt into my seat, I missed this, I missed... him...

I shook myself out of my thoughts and sat up, "So, what's a good beginner game?"

He continued to browse the shop, "Well, that depends, do you want a horror game? An action game? Like, what are you in the mood for?"

I looked around the room, "What game did you start with?" I asked.

"I honestly don't remember... Alright, I have an idea. What about this game..." Adrien smirked as he selected a pretty creepy looking game.

It was titled Resident Evil 2

"Is it about... zombies?" I asked, biting my lip slightly. The thought of playing a horror game as my first real game honestly kind of got my blood pumping.

"Yeah, it's a super cool franchise, I've played a couple of the other Resident Evil games... but I've yet to play this one. It'll be like we're experiencing it together for the first time..." he smiled at me sweetly.

I was wooed over with his words, so I agreed without even thinking for a second.

"O-okay... Whatever you think is best." I smiled back at him.

"Cool," He beamed at me.

—--------------------------------------------------

After we bought the game, I played for a couple of minutes. I was starting to get used to the controls.

"This isn't too bad... It's really fun!" I was genuinely having fun.

"Not too scary?" Adrien asked, stifling a chuckle.

"Oh no, it's terrifying..." I added.

Adrien laughed as he watched me play, "You're actually pretty good. I mean the aim could use some work... But other than that, you're doing a pretty good job..." He critiqued.

"Thanks... This game is actually pretty-" I was suddenly cut off when a zombie came out of nowhere and latched onto my video game character, Leon.

I let out a shriek of surprise and Adrien covered his face as he tried to hide his amusement.

"Adrien- that isn't funny... I think I just had a heart attack" I groaned as I paused the game, I placed my hand on my heart dramatically.

"I mean... it's a little funny..." He smiled and winked at me.

I slightly blushed at his flirtatious gesture.

I took a couple of deep breaths before I jumped back into the game.

After exploring for a little while, I came across a horde of zombies.

"Shit-" I muttered under my breath.

"Reload your gun! I think there's one behind you!" Adrien was just as invested into the game as I was.

I was squealing as I tried to fight them off, however I failed and I got flashed with the 'You Died' screen...

"Ugh! Okay, how do they expect me to move on from this point... There's like twenty of them..." I complained to Adrien.

"It's okay, you'll get past them... You just have to try again..." Adrien smiled at me reassuringly.

I gave him a weak smile and pressed the 'continue' button.

After dying a couple of times, I got pretty frustrated.

"Adrien... This is physically impossible..." I groaned and shook the controller in front of his face.

"Mina... It is not impossible... If it was impossible the rest of the game wouldn't have been created..." He sighed.

"Here..." Adrien suddenly scooted closer to me and wrapped his right arm around me.

His hands grasped around mine as he positioned his fingers over mine, his plan was to control the game but still have me "control" it.

His proximity was intoxicating... the feel of his hands on top of mine as we gripped the controller together felt illegal. My skin was burning up as he got comfortable with his position. I couldn't help but stare at him in awe.

"What?" He smirked at me.

I just blinked in pure shock at how close our faces were, I was inches away from his lips.

"Focus on the game, Mina..." He teased.

I snapped out of my trance, "I am..." I answered, rolling my eyes.

"Whatever you say..." He chuckled as he shook his head and looked back at the TV.

—--------------------------------------------------

"We did it!" I beamed as the game transitioned into a cutscene.

I looked up at Adrien to see that he was already looking at me...

Adrien still had his right arm wrapped around me, and we both were still gripping on the controller.

"You did great, you're picking up on the controls pretty well..." Adrien gulped as his eyes darted down to my lips.

I felt my breath start to quicken as his arm tightened around me as he saw me lick my lips. My heart rate picked up as I watched his lips part, my throat was growing dry and my mouth was suddenly craving his...

"Mina..." Adrien was suddenly interrupted by the aggressive growl of a zombie that lunged at Leon.

"Shit-" I snapped as I tried to wiggle the zombie away.

Adrien had let go of the controller but his arm still lingered around my back.

I paused the game and looked at him.

"Adrien I-"

"Carmina-"

We both started to speak at the same time.

I shook my head, "You go first..." I smiled at him.

Adrien stuttered for a moment, "Carmina... Can I be honest with you...?"

I nodded, my eyebrows furrowing in concern.

"Carmina... Fuck- How do I say this..." He voiced out.

I fully turn to look at him, now very concerned.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Carmina... I know that you just broke up with your boyfriend... Like... a couple of hours ago, but... I want you... so fucking bad. I can't sit here, be this close to you, have my arm wrapped around you like this and stay friends. God... I can't just be friends with you..." He groaned, his eyes darting between my lips and my eyes.

"So what are you saying?" I asked, my eyes roaming his face.

"I want to be your boyfriend..." His voice came out raspy as if he'd be in pain if he hadn't told me.

My eyes fluttered at his confession, I knew this is how he felt... But I didn't know that he liked me this much...

"Adrien... I-" He cut me off, he took his arm off of my shoulder and slightly backed away.

"I'm sorry, that was too abrupt... I don't want you to feel like you have to like me back, I don't expect you to feel the same. I'm sorry that I sprung that on you... Just being as close to you as I was was making my brain overheat. I wasn't thinking-"

"Adrien-" But he continued.

"Mina, you mean so much to me. I don't want to pressure you." He was getting so flustered and he was speaking very rapidly.

"Adrien!" I laughed.

He looked at me as he breathed heavily.

"What?" He asked, looking like a lost puppy.

I smiled and sighed a breath of relief, "God, you're so cute..."

I quickly lunged forward and cupped his face in my hands and captured his lips in mine.

A soft moan poured out of my mouth when I met with his.

His hands quickly found my back, I felt his hands push me closer to him.

Our kiss was heated, filled with lust and desire. We both wanted each other so bad. I wanted him closer to me.

I felt his teeth tug at my bottom lip before his tongue entered my mouth, Adrien let out a soft whimper once he felt our tongues move together, my legs squeezed together in response.

While we made out I slowly pushed him further to the armrest of the couch, causing his back to be pressed up against it. I then straddled him, I could feel him... hardening under me.

His hands made their way down to my waist, both of his hands grasping my sides.

We parted briefly to catch our breath. When we pulled apart, Adrien's eyelids were heavy, his lips parted and plump, his chest, rapidly rising up and down.

"M-Mina..." He stuttered, his voice coming out hoarse.

I bit my lip in anticipation, my hands resting on his shoulders.

"I want you so bad..." Adrien whimpered, I could feel his grip tightening on my waist.

My heart continued to pound so hard that I could hear it.

"Carmina... Tell me that you want me too..." He whined as he moved one of his hands to move the hair out of my face.

"I want you, Adrien... I want you..." I whispered as I used my right hand to cup the back of his neck.

A smirk played on his lips and a soft growl erupted from his throat, and I swear to god, I saw his pupils dilate.

He crashed his lips onto mine once again, but this time it was hungrier...

I could feel his hands trembling as he held onto me, as his tongue dove deeper into my mouth...

"Adrien... You're shaking..." I whispered as I pulled away from him, holding his face with one hand and running my fingers through his hair with the other.

"I've been thinking about doing this for so long... I'm a bit nervous, and really, fucking excited..." He chuckled deeply as he stared at my lips.

I lowered my head so that I'd be leveled with his neck, I leaned in and planted tender kisses on his jaw.

"Well... Maybe I can... take the lead?" I asked, a seductive tone growing with every word.

I saw his Adam's apple bob, "I-if... That's what you want..." He groaned.

—--------------------------------------------------

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter! I'm so sorry for taking so long to post it... I hit a major writer's block... But I promise that I'll be posting more often now that I've written this part of the story. I was just struggling on what to write about this chapter. I would love to hear some feedback on what you think about Carmina's journey so far! Please don't forget to vote if you enjoyed reading this chapter as well! Thank you!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 63 7
Four of the hottest guys in school confessed to a single simple girl, it sounds impossible right?..... This kind of things are supposed to happen onl...
125K 2.3K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
270 11 6
Harper married young and she married wrong. She tried for years to make her relationship work, until one fateful day when she arrived home early fro...
2.6K 61 25
Lia likes to think she's a player. She has a reputation.... Until... (this is the usual boy meets girl story. So if you are expecting more then be p...