๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—›๐—”๐—ช๐—ž๐—ฆ || k...

By ASTRAGAZER-

โ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Epilogue

7.2K 430 102
By ASTRAGAZER-

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
╔═.★.══════════╗
𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑯𝑨𝑾𝑲𝑺
╚══════════.☆.═╝
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The twins were alright. When you were taken by those men, Pro Heroes were patrolling and they took the twins.

Instead of taking you to the Hospital, Hawks headed back to his house and called someone he can trust, because at this point he didn't know who else to trust anymore. The Commission he had dedicated the majority of his life to had betrayed him right in front of his eyes.

Or at least, one of the higher-ups he had known for decades.

"She'll be fine," Aizawa said, his voice languid as always. "She's not hurt, at least."

"What was it? They shot her with something, what was it?"

You were lying on the bed, still unconscious. And Hawks didn't leave your side.

"Quirk-destroying bullet."

Hawks held your hand tighter.

"In other words, they erased her quirk." Aizawa didn't know if those people did you a favor or not, because your quirk is something that shouldn't be exploited. "It's been so long I thought they had gotten rid of it. Looks like there are people in the Commission doing some shady business in the Underground."

"That's why they want to silence her," Hawks muttered. Everything made sense now, he thought to himself.

"Anyway, once she wakes up, tell her what I told you. Then ask her if she wants her quirk back."

Aizawa turned around, ready to leave when he suddenly heard your voice.

"No..." you muttered.

"Y/n," Hawks called.

"Don't bother. I don't need it back."

Aizawa stopped before he turned around. "Well, it's your call. I'll be leaving now."

Once Aizawa left, you sat up and looked at Hawks. He looks exhausted, you can see it in his eyes. With everything that happened recently, it's no surprise even the No. 2 can look so tired like this, mostly mentally.

"Are you sure you don't want your quirk back?" Hawks asked and you squeezed his hand.

"I'm sure," you said. "I don't want to alter memories anymore."

What Hawks said earlier lingered in your mind. Even you had almost believed the man when he asked Hawks how sure he was that you didn't alter his own memories. Even you started doubting yourself, that maybe somewhere down the line, you had actually altered his memories only to eventually fall in love with him.

But when Hawks said that he was sure you didn't alter his memories, because you can't alter what his heart feels and that his heart tells him he loves you, you came to a realization.

"I altered my own memories and forgot about you and the twins," you started, looking at Hawks, just getting lost in his golden pair of eyes. "I wanted to get back those memories, but that's impossible. So I'll go forward, creating new ones with you and our children. That's better, right?"

"It is," Hawks said.

The door suddenly opened and the twins came running to the bed. They cuddled you like they didn't see you for years. And you felt like you're seeing them for the first time in years as well.

Soon after that incident, Hawks made a statement about the video of you threatening the kid that went viral. He showed the entire video to the public, and when the whole truth was shown, the public opinion tilted against those people.

Everyone is now saying what you said is right, in fact, there are some who said they would have resorted to physical violence after what the kid did to your son.

The twins had settled into their new school, and the Principal made sure that his school never tolerates bullying.

Hawks heard that the head of the Commission had personally taken care of that man and sent him to Tartarus, a prison cell made for the vilest of Villains. Just as he deserved.

Every day since then, you and Hawks live with the twins, with the belief that the mind may forget but the heart will always remember. And both of your hearts will always lead you two back to each other.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

FIN

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Some fanarts that inspired this fanfic (credits to the artists)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 3.5K 61
๐๐€๐‘๐€๐๐˜๐Œ๐๐‡ แดบแดผแตแดบ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ขยท๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ | \ หˆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ-ษ™-หŒ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ(๐˜ฑ)๐˜ง , หˆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข-๐˜ณษ™- \ 1 : ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ going with a bridegroom to fetch hom...
440K 12.8K 34
It was my summer vacation before my third year at UA high. I hadn't planned for anything overwhelmingly interesting to happen, but, when you decide o...
10.1K 157 18
You are a student at the prestigious high school, known for training heros, called UA. You're father is the #3 hero, Hawks, and your mother also has...
224K 7.5K 29
Can even damaged wings take flight again? This fanfiction is a Dabi x reader story and includes some events that occur in the My Hero Academia anime...