๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—›๐—”๐—ช๐—ž๐—ฆ || k...

By ASTRAGAZER-

โ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 41

5.4K 362 52
By ASTRAGAZER-

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
╔═.★.══════════╗
𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑯𝑨𝑾𝑲𝑺
╚══════════.☆.═╝
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You and Hawks waited outside until the twins came out with their things and you all headed to the car. The car ride is engulfed in the twins chattering in the back seat, their voices providing you a sense of comfort that calms your raging anger.

They were talking about trivial matters, which is a lot better than them being quiet. Their laughter filled the car and you found yourself smiling and forgetting about the incident earlier.

"It's almost lunch," you said, looking at the time. "Do you guys want to eat outside? Or at home?"

You looked behind at the twins, looking back and forth from Keita and Keishi who tilted their heads in thought until Hawks spoke.

"Why don't we order a take-out and eat it at home?"

You looked at him and he smiled at you, but you noticed that his smile is a bit different, like it was a bit forced. You wonder if he's still thinking about what those people said earlier. If it still bothers him. You found yourself putting a hand atop his hand that was resting on the side and squeezed it.

"Sure, let's do that," you said, looking back at the twins. "What do you guys want to order?"

"Chicken!" Keishi yelled.

"Pork tonka—" Keita stopped before he looked at his brother and also yelled, "Chicken!"

"Why don't we get both?" you said and you saw how Keita smiled brightly. "Did you know, mama likes pork tonkatsu."

"Really?! Me too, mama!" Keita said.

"Papa likes chicken, and I like chicken too," Keishi said before he laughed. "Ta-chan, we both got mama and papa's favorites."

You stopped at a drive-thru and ordered chicken and pork tonkatsu before heading back home. The twins were so preoccupied with eating their favorite food for lunch that they must have already forgotten about what happened earlier.

Until Keita spoke. "Are we transferring schools?" he asked, voice laced with innocence.

You looked at Hawks who stopped for a second before he leaned forward, looking at the twins. "Do you want to?"

"Well..." Keita muttered, trailing off before he looked down. He must have felt like he's the reason why they needed to transfer. But before you could say anything, Keishi suddenly spoke.

"Let's transfer to another school, Ta-chan," he said, looking at Keita before he grinned. "It doesn't matter if it's a mediocre school, as long as there aren't any bullies."

"As long as we're together," Keita added as he lifted his head and looked at his brother before he mirrored his grin. "Yep, let's transfer schools!"

You guessed you really don't have to say anything more since the twins are there to reassure each other. But you realized it wasn't the twins you needed to talk to. You glanced at Hawks who just smiled at the twins before he reminded them to finish their lunch.

You wanted to ask him if he's okay, but you refrained from doing so. Not now, you thought.

So after lunch, the twins went to their rooms to play and you found Hawks cleaning the dishes. You walked up to him. He must have not noticed you right away and you hesitated to put your hand on his back.

Instead, you stood beside him and Hawks stopped before he looked at you.

"The twins?" he asked.

"Upstairs, they're playing."

He smiled at you before nodding his head. He finished cleaning the dishes and walked past you to dry his hands. You turned around and opened your lips to speak but you closed them to think about how you'll even say it.

You found yourself holding the hem of his shirt and when Hawks felt it, he stopped. "Does it still bother you? What those people said." You asked, voice a mere mutter but Hawks heard you.

He turned around and smiled at you. "A bit,"

"Yeah, it still bothers me too," you said, looking to your side. "I should have messed with that bitch's memories."

Hawks chuckled, shaking his head before he cupped your face to make you look at him. "You know you can't do that."

"I can," you said. "Nobody's gonna know."

"Y/n," he said, taking a step towards you, still cupping your face.

"I just don't want you to feel bothered by their words," you muttered, looking down. "They may be rich but it's Pro Heroes like you who risk everything for their safety. Money can't save them from Villains who don't give a rat's ass about wealth."

Because there are Villains like that, who would rather watch the world burn with their paper money than take that money for themselves. And who would stop them if not Pro Heroes like Hawks whom they just scorned?

Suddenly, you felt his forehead on yours and you looked back at him to see that he had his eyes closed. He stayed like that for a few seconds before he leaned back.

"There, I'm all good now," he said, grinning, and with that smile he looks exactly like the twins. Or the twins look exactly like him. "Let's browse schools for the twins. It's still early in the semester so most of the schools still accept transferees."

"Are you sure you're really all good?" you asked. "Should I use my qui—"

"Nope," he said, cutting you off. That was your last resort if he doesn't feel better throughout the day, you're really going to alter his memories of what happened earlier. At least only the part where that woman says that to him.

You and Hawks headed to the living area and started looking for schools for the twins throughout the rest of the afternoon.

Luckily, you and Hawks found the perfect school for the twins with good reviews from students and parents alike.

"Should we visit the school?" you asked, stretching your limbs after sitting down for hours. You had a short break during dinner and right after the kids fell asleep, you and Hawks went back to the living area to browse schools again and it's almost midnight now.

"Sure, let's bring the twins too," he said, standing up.

"Yeah, that's a great id—" You were cut off when Hawks suddenly leaned towards you and swept you off the couch. "Hey, what are you doing?"

"Carrying my wife," he answered like it's the most obvious thing in the world. Well, it is, since he's already carrying you as he walks upstairs.

"But I can walk on my own."

"I just wanna carry you."

You felt like he wanted something more than just carrying you. "Nope, put me down."

"Sure, once we get to our bed."

Hawks opened the door and pushed it close before he walked to the bed and just as he said, he put you down but you should have known that he wouldn't just put you down. Because Hawks sat on the edge of the bed, his hands propped on either side of you while you lay flat on the sheet.

"But we just did it last ni—" You were cut off again when you felt his lips on your forehead and you closed your eyes just to feel his soft lips pressing on your forehead a bit longer than you expected before Hawks leaned back.

"Thank you for getting angry on my behalf," he said and you opened your eyes to look at him. "You don't know how much I was holding myself back from hurting someone earlier."

All because he needed to uphold his reputation as a Pro Hero which was one of the things that bothered him earlier. But you had said everything he couldn't say and for that, he was really thankful that you were there.

You watch as he pushes himself up, but before he could stand up, you wrap your arms around his shoulders, holding him in place.

"That's it? Just a forehead kiss?" you asked, averting your gaze to the side.

"But weren't you saying we just did it last night?" Hawks asked, the side of his lips turning up in a small smirk.

"But not even a kiss on the lips..." you muttered.

Looking at you lying flat on your back while you look anywhere else but at him and with your lips slightly pursed, Hawks could barely hold himself back.

With his elbow propped on the bed for support, he used his other hand, his fingers under your chin to make you look back at him before he parted your lips slightly with his thumb then he leaned down, closing the gap between you two and you felt his lips on top of your lips. Soft and gentle before you nibbled on his lower lip and the kiss turned rougher and sensual.

The next day during breakfast, you and Hawks told the twins that you'll be visiting the school they'll be transferring to. They were more than happy to come.

Hawks had already informed the Principal and when you all got to the school, he's already waiting outside the gates which surprised you because you thought he'd be waiting in his office.

"Welcome," he said, opening his arms like he's waiting for a hug before he laughed. He's a small man with a big belly and a burst of laughter that sounded like Christmas. You shouldn't be surprised when the twins almost flew up to him. "Welcome, Hawks."

"You know him?" you asked Hawks discreetly.

He leaned to your side a bit. "I kind of saved his life before."

No wonder he's more than happy to welcome your sons at the gate. He even went out of his way to give you all a tour around the school. He already knew about what happened to the twins as Hawks already told him, and the Principal assured you that bullying is never tolerated in his school.

You were all walking back to the office to finalize a few papers when Hawks got a call and he excused himself for a moment.

He looked at who's calling and saw that it's the Commission. It was a short statement as soon as he answered the call.

They want Hawks to go to the HQ.

"Y/n," he called when he got back, taking out his key fob. "The Commission called, they want me to go to HQ. I don't know how long they need me there for, so if I'm not back, take the car and be careful on the road."

"Sure," you said, taking the key fob. You didn't ask anything and Hawks gave you a peck on the lips when no one was looking before he headed outside.

But he should have known then, that the urgency of the Commission's call had something to do with you. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137 5 5
Growing up together in the hero commission, I truly believed in heroes. I was so naรฏve to the superhuman society we had, to the world. I thought that...
224K 7.5K 29
Can even damaged wings take flight again? This fanfiction is a Dabi x reader story and includes some events that occur in the My Hero Academia anime...
154K 5.2K 30
โ› ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฌ~ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ˜• โ› In which an Interverted girl get...
138K 5K 43
[COMPLETED] ษช แด…แดษด'แด› ษขษชแด แด‡ แด€ แด…แด€แดษด 'ส™แดแดœแด› แดส ส€แด‡แด˜แดœแด›แด€แด›ษชแดษด สŸษชแด ษชษดษข ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€๊œฑแด›, ษชแด›'๊œฑ แด€ ษดแด‡แดก ษขแด‡ษดแด‡ส€แด€แด›ษชแดษด --------- Ukiyo (n.) living in the moment, detached fro...