illicit ⭐️- Oscar Piastri - O...

By belovedstri

Gabi Norris sister of Lando Norris gets hired to work as a photographer for various teams in which she makes... More

Characters
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
A/N (IMPORTANT) okay not important feel free to read to see what i went through
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
A/N (sorry)
XXXVII
XXXVIII

VIII

2.6K 41 32
By belovedstri

It had been weeks, almost months since i last saw Ollie in person, but throughout this time, we'd been face timing and Texting whenever he wasn't racing, we had grown so close, though it was hard sometimes to keep in touch, when we're both travelling so much, me, because i got a photography job working at concerts and i had to travel with specific bands alot of the time and him, because he's always on planes, racing training, so really we haven't spoken in about a week or two.

A day ago, i got a call from Mclaren saying they needed an extra photographer since their designated one got sick, and had to take some time off, so i was their stand-in for as long as they needed, which was perfect, i got to see Lando more and hopefully see a bit of Ollie. Though i hadn't mentioned it to him yet, because i didn't know hen the next best time was, so i supposed i just show up and supprise him.

-------------

I had spent the whole night before packing for the next couple of days, so when i woke up i was so tired that i had to double check everything atleast 5 times before i left, since knowing my luck i would leave something important.

I had made it to the airport just slightly late meaning i had to rush through everything as fast as i could not to miss my plane. Luckily i had made it through all the security's and found my terminal just before bording was announced which gave me like, 4-5 minutes of cool down time before having to get on a plane.

Before i got on the flight, i checked how many races f1 had left until the summer break, and excluding sprints there was 2 left meaning two weeks of my requirement, being in Hungary and Belgium, so luckily i packed warm and cold clothes since i knew the climates there pretty well.

Unfortunalty the Hungary race wasn't on the f2 calender meaning i would have to wait until Belgium, next week, to see Ollie again, but just the thought of knowing i would get to see him again, was enough for me.

-----------

Arriving off the plane in Hungary, It was Wednesday, meaning i had atleast one day of chill time in such a fabulous country before having to fdo work. Luckily Lando had already arrived in Hungary before me, meaning he could pick me up from the airport and assist me in taking my luggage to my hotel room.

----------

After notifying Lando that i was prepared for his picking up, i saw his car pull up outside the airport, i Loaded my luggage into the trunk and hopped in, but when i turned to my side, it wasn't Lando.

"Wait i thought Lando was coming to get me," I said Looking to him, as i placed myself on the seat of the car, buckling my seat-belt. I looked into his eyes, they looked happier than the last time i had seen him, and he had a chirpy glow about him, it was subtle but sweet.

"Lando had some work on the car to do, so he sent me instead and allowed me to take his car, under the condition i didn't scratch it," he chuckled, facing his eyes back onto the road, before pulling away from the airport. He held the steering wheel with one hand, the other rested in his lap. secretly i turned my phone and snapped a picture of him without him knowing, i looked at it dearly, before discarding it like the rest of my images.

"Do you even know where we're going?" I asked, as he looped around the same street twice, just to make sure he was certain of where we were going. "Of course i do," he responded with a defensive tone, almost offended sounding. I grabbed the phone that was resting on his thigh, making him slightly jump at my unnexpected touch.

"You don't have a password on your phone?" i asked him, supprised, as i entered it, showing his wallpaper just a white colour with nothing else but his apps scattered around, like the messiest home screen i'd ever seen. "No, i've got nothing to hide, and their annoying when i wanna get into my phone fast," He replied, justifying himself like he was defending with his life. Finally i found the Maps app and typed in the name of my hotel, and directed him the way, which was more efficient as we managed to get there after 5 minutes of my navigating.

----

A we finally made it up to the floor of my hotel, Oscar waled behind me wheeling in my suitcase as i carried my bags. It was true that i gave him the easier job, but that was just so he wouldn't complain. I opened the door with the keycard i was given, allowing him to go in first. It was huge, and there was a large window just next to the bed which gave me an amazing view.

Spinning to get a look of the whole plan, i stumbled over my own feet and came crashing down. but Supprisingly the fall was hard it was soft, thats when i opened my eyes and realised i was laying ontop of oscar, who mustve come crashing down with me, luckily the suitcase wasn't involved. It was an awkward moment, we were laid face to face ontop of eachother, and niether of us said anything or moved at all, we just sort of layed there, comfortbaly, honestly it reminded me of when i fell asleep on him, the comfort was the same, i kind of just wanted to lay there forever.

"Oh uh, sorry i must've tripped over my feet, just astounded by this place," i said awkwardly giggling as i got up, and he did too. i walked away into the bathroom making an excuse that i was going to see what it was like, but ultimatly it was to just break the tension of the situation.

As i stepped into the bathroom, i looked into the mirror, my heart was beating so fast, i felt breathless, what had just happened, and why did i feel this was about what just happened. It's just Oscar, brothers team-mate, nice when he wants to be, not the guy of my dreams, not Ollie.

I walked out the bathroom, acting unbothered and sparking up small talk, like it wasn't awkward and there was no romantic tension in the room which was compleetly wrong because if we had stayed in that position for long enough, we probably would have kissed and i dont know how i would've felt about it, handled it or dealt with it afterwards so i'm kind of glad it didn't happen.

"So where you heading now?" i asked, just as we finished bringing my things in. "Uhm i dont know, probably back to the track," he said sheepishly, his face dusted with a light pink, but just as we were about to say goodbye, my stomach rumbled, tremendously loud, it was embarrasing.

I brushed it off and laughed "I guess i'm going to get some food," I looked for my purse and my jacket, taking both from the chair i had been sat in not long ago, "Uhm well i can take you if you want, it'll be hard to get around without a car," i looked at him over the shoulder and then faced him after grabbing my things.

"Yeah sure, if you don't mind," He shook his head as if to say he didn't mind at all, before opening the door, for me to leave first and then shutting it behind us as we made our way out, and to the parking lot, where we had just been not too long ago.

"Where'd you wanna go," He asked me starting up my Brothers car. as i googled places near us to eat on his phone, and once again begun navigating us towards it, since i was pretty sure at this point oscar had no sense of direction unless it was around a race track.

--------

We made it to the Resturant and got seated with menu's, to which i looked at, just ever so slightly glacing over the top of it's tallness to see him, sat on his phone, before checking the menu. All of the foods on the menu looked rather exotic and truly i was sort of a picky eater when it came to exoticness of food so i setlled with my usual. "They have shrimp!" Oscar expressed in a differently high pitched voice with a gasp before hand planting a smile on y face followed by a little giggle, to which i looked down at my phone not wanting him to notice, though i felt his delightful gaze on me.

The waiter came over to us and we ordered swiftly along with some drinks, but this time real alcaholic drinks since it was wednesday and the drivers could afford to drink slightly the day before so Oscar kept it light, but me i went all out, considering i was a light weight to most alcahol.

By the end of the night, I was being held by my waist by Oscar guiding me to my room, trying to keep me somewhat stable, and he was as sober as sober could be as the drink he ordered was non-alcaholic since he presumebly 'didn't drink' but that was unbelievable.

When we made it to my hotel room for the night, Oscar sat me down on my bed, and begun taking my shoes off for me, it was rather sweet actually. I layed back admiring him from the side, before sitting back up and placing my hands in his hair, stroking the waves of it, which he didn't seem to be bothered by. "You need to change," he said handing me what he assumed was some Pyjama's i'd packed and ushered me into the bathroom. When i came out he had made the bed for me to be able to get in and go straight to sleep, which sort of hit me like a bomb, it was unexpected especially from him.

I hopped into the bed and slid under the covers. "Okay, i'm going now, i'll see you tomorrow," he said turning away, but i grssped his hand making him spin back around, looking at me with his eyes, intense. "Wait.." i said, hesitant, "Don't go," he turned around fully slackening the tension of our arms. "Stay," i said pulling him closer to the bed.

he sighed, and clambered in beside me, still wearing the clothes he had been in all day, though he didn't smell bad, he smelt like him. He was played on his back, staring up as i faced him, staring at his side profile. feeling cold in the bed, i put my arm around him, laying my hand on his chest, forcing him to turn to his side, to face me also.

His hair was messy from me touching it, he looked exhausted, yet pleasant. I stared at his eyes, and he stared back into mine. Without knowning, i was being drawn to him, and he to me too. Before we knew it we were face to face feeling eachothers breath on one another's lips.

@ GabiiNorizz

Amazing day out ! Happy to be back for a race weekend.
Mentioned @ OscarPiastri
Liked by @ Ollie_Bearman
Comments
@ LandoNoriss Thanks guys, forgot you were using my car??
@ user357 did her and ollie break up?
@ user284 when did Gabi and Oscar happen?

@ OscarPiastri

Dinner at 7 👍
Mentioned: @ GabiiNorizz
Liked by @ LandoNorris and 5,234 others
Comments
@ LandoNorris Give me my car back 👊
@ user297 Oscar Moved on quick
@ user431 I thought she was dating Ollie
---------------

a/n What about ollie? Team ollie or Team Oscar?

1988 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 2.3K 30
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.
24.9K 536 17
they do say, ❝𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞❞ maybe they weren't wrong. 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, Childhood sweethe...
885K 13.9K 33
I loved him, and there were times he loved me too. When the cameras were off and the lights were low, Lando Norris really did love me. I have to bel...
43.6K 609 27
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 she is Daniel Ricciardos sister. She is the less successful, living in the shadow of her brother. Daniel races for McLaren along side...