His Good Girl

By ChristineCalvin

Crysta is in college. She is an "A" student but has no social life. Her friend insists that she goes to a par... More

1. Prologue
4. Coffee
2. Crysta
5. Going slow
3. The Party
6. Dinner
7. Breakfast
8. Spoiling my princess
9. Dinner with friends
10. Dessert
11. The Talk
12. Crysta's Decision
13. Rules
14. Limits
15. Lunchtime
16. Security
17. Spending a Day with Melissa
19. Her favorite foods
20. Realization 1773 words
21. Photo cover - Engaged
22 Celebrating
23. Redefining limitations
24. Going swimming
25. The News is out
26. Protecting
27. Restraining Order.
28. Time with the girls
29. The threat
30 - Vacation?
31 Packing
32 Morning
33. Almost there

18. Aftercare

1.8K 8 0
By ChristineCalvin

Thank-you for reading my story! Please follow me! Please share in your comments, what direction should this story go.

Hunter's POV

I woke up with my princess in my arms. She is snuggled tightly against my chest. My fingers stroke her soft skin on her cheeks. I morning wood would love to pound into her mercilessly but I believe she is still in subspace. I try to shift without waking her up so I can use the bathroom. She begins to stir and holds onto me more tightly. "Shh.... I will be right back sweetheart."

"Don't leave me," she whimpers.

"I need to use the bathroom. I will be right back princess. "

"Promise," she pouts in her sleep.

"I promise." She lets go of me and I quickly head for the bathroom. When I am done doing my business and go to the kitchen.

"Grace, please bring up a breakfast tray," I request.

"Yes sir."

I see the bodyguards sitting in the kitchen having their breakfast. "Please make a list of anything you need for your rooms. Please include any toiletries you want. I will contact my PA to join us here at 10am for a meeting. Any questions?"

"No Sir."

I turn and go back to my bedroom, to my princess. I take the tray that is on her end table from last night and put it outside our door on the floor. A few minutes later, Grace knocks on the door. "Enter."

"Where should I place the tray?" Grace asks.

"On the table by the couch. Thank-you. "

Grace quiet puts the tray down. "Do you need anything else sir?"

"No Thank-you Grace." She turned and leaves the room.

I take a glass of juice and put it on the end table. I crawl back under the covers and snuggle with my sweetheart. "Crysta, would you like something to drink?" She snuggles closer to me. I kiss her forehead, then her cheeks, and finally attack her plump red lips. She moans. My cock instantly twitches. She is so responsive to me even in her sleep. "Princess, you should drink something." I fluff her pillows behind her and help her sit up. I reach over for the glass of juice and bring it to her lips. She slowly sips the juice and opens her eyes. "How do you feel?" I am concerned because she went into subspace.

She looks adoringly into my eyes. "I feel safe with you. I feel so loved."

"Princess, I will always keep you safe. I love you with every fiber of my being. You are my everything."

"What happened to us?" Crysta asked.

"As I mentioned earlier, you went into subspace. The submissive becomes euphoric, intense feelings, and usually becomes incoherent. Your stress levels decrease, your sexual arousal increases. It is the ultimate pleasure a Dominant can give his submissive. You chose to trust me completely. You allowed me to give you the ultimate pleasure."

"What do you get out of it Hunter?"

"The Dominant feels high from the ultimate power the submissive is giving him. As the submissive receives pleasure from giving up control, the Dominant receives pleasure in retaining control of the submissive."

"Wow! This is why you have been so caring. You were proving to me that I can trust you." Crysta voiced.

"I love caring for you. It brings me great pleasure," Hunter confirmed.

"Once you earned my trust.... once I gave you my trust..... we both experienced the best sex ever."

"By earning your trust, you submitted to me. That allowed me to give you the ultimate pleasure. If you allow me, I would like to please you forever. " Hunter said.

"What is happening to me now sir?"

"You are experiencing a subdrop. I was able to increase your endorphins to increase your pleasure. Afterwards, your endorphins must go back to normal. A good Dominant will always care for the submissive afterwards. In our case, it pleases me to give you the aftercare you need. I want my princess to always feel safe and loved."

"Thank-you for explaining all this to me! I love you Hunter." She was glowing.

"Come sweetheart. I had breakfast brought to our room." I walked her to the couch and sat her on my lap. I fed both myself and my princess. My heart never felt so full. She has me wrapped around her little finger and I am OK with that.
***********************************
After breakfast, we took a shower together. As much as I wanted to take her against the wall, I knew I shouldn't while she was still coming down from subspace. I took her favorite soap and cleaned every part of her body. When I turned her to face me, my lips crashed into her luscious lips. We made out in the shower. I turned off the water, and helped her out of the shower. I wrapped a very soft towel around her and dried her milky white skin. When she was completely dry, she dropped her towel when she started to brush her teeth. She knew what she doing to me. She gave me a devious smile. I pressed my hard throbbing cock against her back. "My little minx wants to play," I smirked. "We have a meeting right now. But I still haven't decided what I want for lunch." I gave her a mischievous grin. I walked into the bedroom and got dressed.

She was still naked when she came into the bedroom. My cock was straining against my pants. She swayed her hips as she walked over to our closet. "What should I wear sir?" she giggled.

"You think it's fun to tease. I can tease too," I laughed.

She looked over her shoulder, "Is that a threat?" she smiled. I love her sassy side.

"No, princess. Lunch is going to be fun,"
I smirked. "Wear the white lacy bra with the matching crotchless panties. I would love if you stayed in that outfit. You are so sexy." She blushed. "Lucky for you, I don't like to share so wear the white sunflower dress with the white sandles." She slowly leaned down to put on her panties letting on breasts bounce. Then she put on her bra while looking into my eyes. Finally, she slipped her dress over her head, shaking her hips as she pulled the dress down. I was definitely going to enjoy lunch. "Time for our meeting princess." I took her hand and we walked to my office.
*************************************
I opened my office door, and headed to my desk. I pulled her on my lap. I crashed my lips onto hers while I fondled her breasts. "Mmm... Hunter...," she moaned. There was a knock at the door. "Come in." I quickly nibbled on her neck and shoulder. I whispered into her ear, "Are you getting wet for me princess?" Before she could answer the three bodyguards entered.

"Good morning, Mr. Yearwood," Chris greeted.

"Good morning, Chris, Trevor, and Angel. We are waiting for my AP," I explained.

"Good morning, Miss Crysta," Angel greeted.

"Good morning, " Crysta answered. She was pressed against my chest with my arms around her waist. There was another knock at the door.

"Enter."

"Hey, boss... Miss Crysta..." My AP greeted. "I see things are going well."
I glared at him. He smirked.

"OK. Now that everyone is here, we need to tighten up security," I announced.

"What happened?" my AP was surprised.

"While Crysta was having lunch with a friend, three women had a conversation with her and dumped an ice cold soda over her head. The bodyguards did not prevent the incident," I firmly stated.

"Boss, I had no idea. Crysta are you ok?"
My AP was shocked.

"Mr. Yearwood, I am not blaming Miss Crysta, but she gave no indication that she needed assistance. To be honest, the women had their conversation with her friend, Melissa. "

"Again, we need to tighten up security," Hunter repeated.

"Princess, think about your schedule for the next two weeks. What time is your earliest class during the week?"

"9am Sir."

"When does your latest class during the week end?"

"3:30pm Sir."

"Do you have empty time between classes?"

"Yes Sir."

"Do you need time after your last class to work on your thesis?:

"Sometimes Sir."

"It is fair to say that all three bodyguards must be ready to work no later than 8am Monday thru Friday. And they would be working until at least 3:30pm Monday thru Friday. We would need at least at least one bodyguard each weekend which can be rotated between the three bodyguards This means each bodyguardwould be workinga minimum of 17 weekends per year. Due to the number of hours the bodyguards would be working, the bodyguards would have sleeping quarters here for their convenience. We will provide breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You may use the gym, or any other facilities on the property during your free time, as long as, Miss Crysta or I are not using the facilities. There is one room that is locked with a password, which I have no intention of sharing with anyone but Miss Crysta. We will provide parking for the bodyguards. My PA will work out a fair salary for each of you with benefits." He looked at Chris who is the lead bodyguard.

Chris nodded, "So far, it's reasonable."

"Princess, Angel is going to be your new best friend." Both Crysta and Angel smiled. "I would appreciate if you got to know each other better. Angel is going to be your shadow when she is on duty.
Melissa appears to be a nice person. I am sure she will not mind if Angel joins you for coffee in the cafe or study time in the library. Angel has been trained and certified to protect you. If Angel is uncomfortable with a situation please take her advice. I understand that I am the boss, but you are the boss when I am not there. Chris and Trevor will keep you in their eyesight unless you are using the bathroom. Sweetheart, do you have any questions?"

"Not at this time Sir."

"You are my everything. Please, I want you to be safe. Ok princess?" She gave me a small smile. She was still tucked into my side.

"Chris, how can we prevent what happened yesterday?" I asked.

"Since Angel will be her "best" friend, Miss Crysta can let Angel know if the approaching person is a friend or stranger. That would help us to use the appropriate protection strategies. We will also give her an emergency word and an emergency hand signal so if Angel is not directly next to her she can let us know if she is not safe."

"Hmm... What do you think Sweetheart? Would that make you feel safer?"

"Yes Sir. Could Angel teach Mr self-defense?"

Angel looked at Angel. Angel responded, "That is a good idea just in case we are separated."

"Try not to be separated," Hunter said firmly.

"I asked you to make lists of anything you need or want in your rooms. Please give the lists to my PA. He will go over the lists with you and the get what is agreed upon. He will also go over your contracts, which will include your annual salary, benefits, and general duties. Remember, the three of you are being paid to protect my princess. I am going to feed my princess lunch." He left his PA and the three bodyguards in his office.

Hunter walked Crysta to the kitchen. Grace looked up. She was preparing lunch. "Miss Crysta are you ok? Would you like something special?"

"She is so sweet sir," Crysta whispered to Hunter.

Hunter answered for Crysta, "She oner exerted herself. She needs to eat."

"What is your favorite lunch Miss Crysta?" Grace asked.

"Please, just call me Crysta. What were you preparing for lunch?"

"Hot roast beef sandwiches with a side of mashed potatoes with gravy," Grace answered.

"That sounds delicious," Crysta smiled.

"And you Mr. Yearwood?"

The same Grace, Thank-you! Before you leave today, I would like to discuss your new contract," Hunter mentioned.

"I finish at 3:30pm. Would 3pm be ok?" Grace asked.

"That would be fine."

Hunter took Crysta to sit in the dining room. Grace brought their lunch into them and left. "Sir, I love that you always sit next to me. But...." Hunter nodded. "But aren't you suppose to be at the head of the table?"

Hunter laughed. "I love being right next to you. However, if we have a formal dinner, I will sit at the head of the table, and you will sit to my right. Do not be surprised if you end up on my lap."

Crysta laughed. I want to hear her laugh more often. "You are very touchy Feely but I love it," she admitted. They finished their lunch and Hunter asked Grace to bring a slice of chocolate cake and a hot tea to their bedroom for Crysta. "Princess, you look tired," Hunter became concerned. He picked her up and carried his princess bridal style to their room. He kicked the door open with his foot and carried Crystato their bed. He gently placed her under the covers.

"Please don't leave me Sir," she begged.

"I am not leaving. I am going to my office to get my laptop. I am going to work on our room. Is that ok?"

"Don't be long," she requested. He smiled. As he was walking out of the room Grace was entering.

"Grace, could you keep her company for a few minutes?" Grace nodded and he headed to his office.

He opened the door to his office, and the bodyguards were just standing up from their seats. "Is everything good?" Hunter asked.

"Yes, they seem pleased with their contracts. There is just one question. Can Chris and Trevor have separate rooms?" his AP asked.

"I will work on that. Would you be able to share your room for the next month?" Hunter asked the men. They both nodded yes.

"Good. I will be home today because Crysta needs some TLC. So check out the amenities. Grace has lunch waiting for you."

"Thank-you," they said in unison.

After they left the office, the PA turned to Hunter. "We have been friends a long time. Is Crysta ok?"

"Yes. She is coming down from subspace. "

"I am so happy for you. It's a special connection to have your submissive trust you so completely. No wonder you are so protective of her," his friend smiled.

"I swore I would never have a relationship, never love. But Crysta is my everything." Hunter smiled.

"It means she was made just for you. I am so happy for you." He slapped Hunter on the back.

"By the way, how much are we paying the bodyguards?"

"Chris, $100 K, Trevor and Angel, &85K.
I assumed you would give them Christmas bonuses."

"I arranged a meeting at 3pm with Grace. Maybe we can have a meeting with Barry at 3:30pm." Hunter mentioned. "Would you like to hang out by the pool? You have your own room." Barry nodded. "OK. Let me go take care of my princess." He grabbed his laptop and went back to their bedroom.
***********************************
I saw my princess sitting against the headboard talking to Grace as I walked into our room. A smile spread across my face. Grace was waving her hands as she spoke. They were both giggling.
I placed my laptop on the table by the couch, and sat down. I was enjoying watching my princess being so happy. All of a sudden, I hear my sweetheart say, "I wonder what is taking Hunter so long?"

"Maybe he completing the fine points to the bodyguards' contracts," Grace volunteered.

I started chuckling. They both looked up and was surprised to see me. "I am sorry Mr. Yearwood. I will go back to work. "

"Grace, it's OK. I was enjoying watching you both giggling," I replied.

"I missed you my prince."

"I promised I would be right back, and I was. I didn't want to interrupt your conversation. You looked so happy."

"Awww..... You both make the perfect couple," Grace cooed. "I really do need to go back to work. Have a wonderful afternoon."

I walked over to my princess and kissed her forehead. "How do you feel?"

"Tired Sir."

I picked up the plate on her end table. "Would you like some delicious chocolate cake sweetheart?"

"Maybe when I wake up sir." She pulled me on the bed. I put my arms around her as she snuggled closer to me. "Sleep princess. I will lay next to you until your eyes close. When you wake, you will see me working on my laptop sitting on the couch." I watched her eyes slowly close. My beautiful sexy princess. Her plump lips were slightly open as she slept. I am never going to getvenough of my precious woman. I gently placed her head on the fluffy pillows. I kissed her cheek, and quietly got off the bed. I took a bottle of water with me to the couch and began working on my laptop while periodically looking up and checking on my sweetheart.
************************************
At 2:55pm, I left a note on my sweetheart's end table. I am in my office finalizing Grace's contract. If you need anything call me.

I entered my office and Grace and my PA was already there. "Good afternoon everyone."

"How is Miss Crysta? Is she finly napping?" Graced asked.

"I know Crysta asked you to call her Crysta so Crysta is fine. And yes, thank-you, she is napping. We are here to update your contract. You will be full time. Your hours will be 6am to 3:30pm Monday thru Friday. You will be responsible for making breakfast and lunch for the three bodyguards, Crysta, and myself. Of course, I expect you to have breakfast and lunch as well. The body guards will be living here. So I would appreciate if you would vacuum and dust their rooms, make their beds, and change their she as needed. In addition, please do their laundry twice a week, Tuesdays, and Fridays. I would prefer that they stay focused on protecting Crysta. You are also responsible for food shopping, and light dusting. We will put our laundry basket outside our bedroom door on Tuesdays and Fridays. If at any time your tasks become overwhelming, I will hire a part time maid to assist you. You will receive a salary and benefits. Is there anything I missed? Do you have any questions?"

"No Sir. I think you covered everything," Grace replied.

"If you need any equipment for the kitchen, or to assist you with the cleaning or the laundry, make a list and send it to my PA. He will approve and get you anything that is reasonable."

"Thank-you sir," Grace was smiling.

"OK. My AP will draw up the contract with your salary, benefits, and do on. I am going to check on my princess. Get home safely Grace." I got up and left the office.

When I walked into the bedroom, I could see my sweetheart stirring in her sleep. I crawled into the bed and wrapped my arms around her. She stilled. "Are you ok princess?"

She slowly open her eyes and smiled at me. "I feel better Sir."

"Good. There is cake and a bottle of water on the end table for you. You should try to eat and drink some of it."
I helped her sit on the bed and handed her the plate. She put a forkful of cake in her mouth. My brain instantly went to the gutter wishing it was my cock in her mouth. Maybe after Barry's meeting. I watched her ear some of the cake. I traded the plate with the bottle of water. She drank half the bottle before she put the water down on the end table.
"I have a meeting with Barry. It should only take a few minutes. Would you like to take a shower or would you prefer to watch TV?"

"TV would be nice sir." I handed her the remote. She mumbled, "How did I get so lucky?" I smiled.

"Do you need anything else?"

"Just you," she responded. "But you have the meeting with Barry," she cutesy pouted.

"It's just for a few minutes. I will be right back. I promise." I leaned down and kissed her forehead. She looked up at me thru her lashes. My heart melted.
"I will be right back princess." I turned around quickly and left the room before I changed my mind.

I walked into my office, this time with Barry and my AP waiting for me. "Good afternoon Barry. We are here to discuss your working contract. You will be working from 3pm to 11:30pm Monday thru Friday. You will be responsible for dinner and late night snacks for the three bodyguards, Miss Crysta, and myself. Of course, you may have dinner and a late night snack. Any cleaning that Grace was not able to complete on her shift falls to you at night. Make sure the kitchen is spotless before you end your shift. My AP will draw up your contract with your salary and benefits. If you have any questions please ask my AP, and he will resolve any issues you have. Do you have any questions?"

"Not at this time, Mr. Yearwood. "

"OK. Please finish this meeting with my AP. I have other matters to attend to."
I suddenly turned, "What time is dinner tonight?"

"6pm."

"Sounds good. Thank-you!" I left my office and went back to my princess.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Why did Hunter give Crysta so much aftercare? How did he know she needed it?

Hunter made working contracts with the employees. Why do you think he hired all these people?

What do you think is going to happen during dinner?

Please vote! Please follow me! Please comment!

Thank-you for reading my story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9M 159K 70
Flo is moving across the Country for her first year in college, when her plan starts to fall apart she finds herself living with four men who all hav...
856K 11.3K 25
After Lola allowed her friend to introduce her into the bdsm lifestyle. She meets a man who who will educate and train her to be his submissive over...
995 108 27
This is about a young man in college name Nicholas he decides to start dating but his lack of sexual experience kind of makes it hard for him .. unti...
300 23 12
Ruby's been on her own ever since she can remember. Her father didn't stick around much and her mother was always drunk, she found out that life is h...