YOU GONNA FEEL HAPPY | VMIN F...

By -CutieChim

[COMPLETED] Where Taehyung gets himself a boyfriend and he couldn't be more happier but is it worth it? He pu... More

ONE
TWO
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT

THREE

261 12 4
By -CutieChim

WARNING - GROPING AND DEGRADING

"HOW ARE YOU FEELING?" Jimin asks, looking at Taehyung staring at himself in the mirror.

Checking his outfit out, he faked a smile cause he found the suit very boring there were zero colour.

It was even more annoying that he wanted to do his nails but Jaemin said 'boys shouldn't wear nail polish that's a girly thing to do.'

Taehyung heavily disagreed but he stayed quiet. He walked towards Jimin and waited for his date.

Jaemin wanted to be all traditional, but going to Taehyung's home to collect him.

"I'm feeling a bit nervous but I'm excited since it's been awhile since I had a date." Taehyung gushed as Jimin hummed.

Yes be was very happy for his friend but he wished he was Jaemin right now, taking Taehyung not a date that Taehyung always wanted.

Make him get change into his style. He notice that Taehyung has little to no makeup in and then he looks at his nails, expecting nail polish since he has a whole set of those.

But it was clean, no colour in sight.

"You aren't putting any nail polish in your date?" Jimin asks as Taehyung shook his head, staring at the window.

Looking for a black car.

"No, Jaemin said some of his thoughts about it and I agreed." Taehyung lied, shrugging it off.

"Oh? What was his thoughts?" Jimin asks, hating this guy even more.

"That....um it was girly, no boy should wear coloured nails." Taehyung said with a bit of stutter, he didn't like thinking about it.

For Jimin, he was seeing too many red flags.

"Tae, be honest with me. Do you see yourself being with him?" Jimin asks as Taehyung nodded.

"He is a nice guy, I want it to go somewhere. After our conversations I feel like this date might go somewhere." Taehyung said as Jimin disagreed.

"But both of you are polar opposites." Jimin said as Taehyung shrugged.

"Opposites attract." He said as Jimin laughed as he shook his head.

"Tse, it isn't fair that you are doing everything he asks, like the date you are going on isn't you, the clothes you are wearing isn't your style and you aren't wearing makeup or nail polish cause he told you it was girly? Why is he telling you what to do? He is being controlling." Jimin said as Taehyung stood up, annoyed.

"He isn't controlling! He asked me out and he planned the date so the most I can do is make him happy." Taehyung said as Jimin sighed.

"So if you planned a date would he do everything that you asked?" Jimin asked, leaning forward.

Taehyung's annoyed face dipped, he was unsure. Would he listen? Hopefully he would.

"He would, he isn't controlling." He said and after he heard that the door bell rang.

"There's your date." Jimin said annoyed as Taehyung walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hey, ready to go?" Jaemin asks as Taehyung nodded.

When Jimin checks to see if Jaemin had any gifts, there was none. You should always bring something with you on a date. That's the bare minimum!

Taehyung told Jimin he would text him and he left, leaving Jimin on his lonesome.

-
-

The car ride was awkward, Taehyung didn't like it. Jaemin kept his eyes on the road.

But his hand were someplace else, his hand made its way to Taehyung's thigh, and he gripped onto them.

"Jaemin, I don't feel......don't feel comfortable." Taehyung voiced out but Jaemin scoffed.

"That's what boyfriends do Taehyung, do you not like affection? I thought you would like this? I was making this date special for you." Jaemin said a bit harshly as Taehyung flinched.

He didn't like the roughness of his voice.

"Sorry, none of my dates did this before." Taehyung whispered but Jaemin heard.

"They were shit, every boyfriend does this." He said as he moved his hands further.

"O-Okay, sorry I didn't know." Taehyung said as they made it to their destination.

Do boyfriends really do that? Why did I feel uncomfortable?

Am I wrong to feel uncomfortable?

Gosh am I weird?

Taehyung shook his thoughts away as they entered the fancy restaurant.

It wasn't Taehyung's style but he was fine with it. You have to give you some things to be in a relationship.

"Anything you like?" Jaemin asks, as Taehyung looks at the menu.

Most of them were boring to Taehyung, where was the weird foods? The unique foods.

"I like the spaghetti." He said as Jaemin just tsk at him making Taehyung feel small.

"That's messy, take the salad instead." He said as Taehyung was speechless.

Salad?

"Good evening, do you know what drink you want?" The server asks, getting his mini tablet.

"Yes, soju and a glass of water." Jaemin says as Taehyung looks at the table.

He actually wanted any of the fizzy drinks but he knows Jaemin would have a say. Probably saying that fizzy drinks were for kids not grown adults.

"Do you know what you want for your meal?" The server asks as Jaemin hummed.

"A salad and an American cheese burger with garlic chips in the side." Jaemin says as Taehyung stared at the man in shock.

"Alright!" The server says and walked away.

"Why....Why can't I order my first order?" Taehyung asks as Jaemin rolled his eyes.

"Cause it's messy, and I don't want my date to be fat." He said as Taehyung looks down feeling embarrassed.

"But....why can you order a filling dish but I can't?" Taehyung asks, still staring at the table.

"Because I work out to burn the fat off, looking at you," he says, looking up and down at Taehyung's body making Taehyung feel self conscious.

"You don't work out." He assumed.

He was a liar, Taehyung does work out, but not extreme workouts. Just stretches and squats. He is also starting to do some arm workouts.

"I do workout." Taehyung muttered but Jaemin heard.

"You shouldn't be speaking back to me and don't lie to me." Jaemin said as their drinks came.

Taehyung stared at the water and then he then looks over at his phone, Jimin was texting him.

Sweet diminie 💛: is everything okay? You having fun?

Taehyung smiled, seeing Jimin texting him genuinely made him happy, not Jaemin, but Jimin.

Taehyung : yep, I'm having fun! Thank you for checking up on me 💕

Sweet diminie 💛: of course! I don't want to disturb you further, text me when your date is over! ily 🤟

Taehyung almost laughed, he wasn't expecting that emoji from Jimin, it was usually his thing to send that kind of emoji.

But he didn't want Jimin to stop talking, right now he is making this date bearable and he isn't even dating him.

Taehyung : okay I will! ily🤟

"Who are you texting? You aren't meant to be on your phone during our date that's fucking rude." Jaemin slashes out making Taehyung flinch.

"Sorry, I was texting Jimin, he wanted to know if I'm okay." Taehyung says and he notice that Jaemin rolled his eyes.

"Ignore him, it won't effect him if you don't text back." Jaemin says.

Taehyung couldn't ignore Jimin, he always text him back, and he isn't stopping anytime soon.

Soon their food came.

-
A/N - here is a long chapter after me being away for some time, been busy doing shit but I'll try and post often since I'm going to college in 3 weeks.

But I'll still try and post when I am in college since I'm only in for 3 days.

Anyways!

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶Do what you want as long as you stay here
I need you now, I love you so much, more than you could know the Christmas kids were nothing but a gift and love is a tower where all of us can live, you'll change your name or change your mind and leave this fucked up place behind🎶

Song - Christmas Kids
Artist - Roar (2019)
[Fun fact about the author - she likes learning history with Hollywood or Disney shit, so when I found out this song was based on a true story I digged deep to find what happened and then finding out I actually liked some of The Ronettes]

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin💛 (2018)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 9.9K 21
Jeon Jungkook is obsessed with Park Jimin. He wanted him all to himself but he can't have him the normal way because of his anger issues. Not just th...
2U By MiJayV1995

Fanfiction

7.7K 465 22
Taehyung is doubting his relationship with Jungkook after years together. Unfortunately, it doesn't quite go to plan and it all comes out wrong which...
12.8K 437 13
Jungkook is the over possessive controlling boyfriend. Taehyung used to like it and find it oddly cute at the begining of their relationship but as m...
119K 2.7K 23
Taehyung's boyfriend , Jungkook fell for Jimin's beauty Warning ; Cheating included Started ; 2023/ 06/ 14 Finished ; 2023/ 07/08 ⭕Do not copy my...