Moran - Dare to Love

By Ms_WhisperAngel

A story tells about Monami Mahajan, a soon-to-be graduate, freelanced by Karan Shergill, a young psychologis... More

Part -1
Part -2 Missing teenagers
Part-3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27 Coaxing and pampering
Part 28 Follow Rani sahiba k orders
Part 29
Part 30 A new case
Part 31 Who is the Murderer?
Part 32 love you like crazy
Part 33 Accident
Part 34 Statement
Part 35 Almost kiss
Part 36 Realisation
Part 37 Bar, drinks and indirect kiss
Part 38 A unique confession
Part 39 Some sweet time
Part 40 Goodbye
Part 41 Childhood memories
Part 42 Family Homicide
Part 43 His efforts to get praise
Part 44 Another family murdered
Part 45 Abandoned
Part 46 Caught but Got Injured
Part 47 Avni visits
Part 48 Shades of Karan Shergill
Part 49 A Beautiful Night
Part 50 How Fast the night starts to change
Part 51 Suicide or were being controlled?
Part 52 Say 'hello' to Jenny
Part 53 Now it begins
Part 54 A trip to US
Part 55 A video for Karan
Part 56 Trying to show his life
Part 57 Profiling him
Part 58 Analysing victims life again
Part 59 His Fantasy
Part 60 Hunt, Rescue and a Deal
Part 61 Little Moments
Part 62 Of accident and attacks
Part 63 For Being Karan Shergill's Woman
Part 64 Break out
Part 65 Parcel
Part 66 Simon's secret
Part 67 The letter or suicide note?
Part 68 J. I am back
Side story - Allen
Part 69 The kiss before he kills
Part 70 The plan behind the trap
Part 71 The Final Move
Part 72 The new Beginning
Side story Faizi Part 2
Extra stories - 1
Extra stories 2 - The college life
Extra Story-3 Henpecked Husband
Extra stories -4 Parenthood for Mr. And Mrs Shergill
Extra stories -5

Side Story Faizi -1

333 35 4
By Ms_WhisperAngel

Hey guys thank you for your votes and comments.

Thank you for your votes and comments.

So this one gonna be emotional but thodi smile bhi aa Jaye.. also one thing bahut socha and I decided it to be her- Koel...

Also yeh part two type me like fully Faizi k upr h but still thoda sa as I know aap confuse ho skte ho scenes me.. as kuch present past mix h but overall college life scene h so for convenience.. I'll make the same kind part in italics and other  part as normal writing... As due to requirement yeh tukdon me likha h..

*******

I just want to be with you. Day after day. Month after month. Year after year. To be by your side. 

This is my dream from young. 

I just want to be with you.  We will grow old together. You and I. We shall never, never apart. 

——————-

Maryland University. 

It’s mid-August. The university library is the favourite hangout for nerds to hide from the hot summer sun.

Faizi didn't admit he was a nerd. But this top student from Medical School loves hanging out at the university library. Today, he wants to borrow the new book by the winner of this year’s Nobel prize winner for Medicine. 

It’s a popular book. He was not the only person looking for it. He found a few of his fellow classmates at the bookshelf where the book was usually kept. He smiled and greeted them: “Hi. Are you looking for the book too?”

Even though it’s his first year in his post grad studies, he was a well regarded student. This was because he seems to have virtually all the qualities you want in a man. He was tall, handsome, academically smart, and comes from a good family background. Despite all that, there was not a hint of arrogance in him. He was a very good natured person.  

Everyone loves him. Amongst all the Asian students, he was the elegant and perfect prince. As for that guy Karan Shergill from the Criminal Psychology Department? Oh my gosh! Ok, it might be a little mean to call him the cold devil. But he was definitely an unusual and strange character.  

And at this moment, Faizi’s classmates were looking at this ‘cool devil’. One of them said: “We found the book. But it’s been borrowed… by the library overlord - Karan.” 

Every social circle has a hierarchy.  Karan was no doubt the overlord of the library. His arrogance, plus the fact that he was a consultant for the FBI means no one wanted to mess with him. 

Karan has about twenty books stacked in front of him. The book that the medical school students were after was one of them. 

Faizi has been nominated as the representative to negotiate with Karan. Their reason was that they are both Indian and it should be easier for Faizi to strike up a conversation with him. And given Faizi’s reputation in the university, it will be hard for Karan to refuse his request.

Faizi has heard a lot about Karan but it’s the first time he saw him in person. And it’s the first time he realised how childish Karan can be. 

No one can finish 20 books in one afternoon. But he took many of the most sought after and popular titles and hoards them in his ‘territory’.  This was like a kindergarten bully keeping all the toys for himself and won’t let others play with it.  Obviously, this nineteen year old genius has a very low EQ. 

Faizi walked over and sat opposite him. He smiled and introduced himself: “Hi. Humara naam Faizi hain..”

He spoke in hindi. Karan lifted his head and took a glance at him. But he has no expression on his face after he saw Faizi, it was as if he saw nothing. Then he continued to read his book.  

Everyone was offended on Faizi’s behalf. How dare him? Karan is so rude. But Faizi didn’t seem to mind.  He asked nicely: “Agar tum yeh book aaj read nahi kroge toh kya main yeh borrow kar sakta hoon?”

Karan didn't lift his head: “Agar mera iss book ko  padhne ka intend hi nahi hota toh main isse issue ho kyon karwata? Isliye ki main koi bhid ikatti kar saku to observe me and talk behind my back?” 

Faizi was stunned. 

Because in the short time he sat down beside Karan, he noticed that Karan did read very quickly. The speed of how fast he turned a page was almost unbelievable. At this speed, he would be able to finish 20 books in one sitting. 

Faizi stood up: “Sorry for interrupting you.”

Karan continued to ignore him.

The others were a little disappointed to see him come back empty handed.  Faizi explained to them: “Actually, he is not hoarding all the books for no reason. He does have the ability to read that many books in one afternoon.” He gave a self-depreciating laugh: “ Although it is a slight insult to our intelligence, we can’t blame him for being smart.” 

He said those words with his back to Karan, therefore he didn’t notice that Karan lifted his head to look at him for a while.

The medical students walked towards the exit. Before Faizi walked out, he turned to look at Karan again. 

Karan was a strange and aloof guy.  But somehow, Faizi didn't find him annoying. 

—————

A quiet and peaceful night in Maryland City.

Koel Roy was wearing a strapless blue dress, with her hair tied up in a bun.  She was standing on the balcony of her room. She did not seem to be feeling cold from the cold breezes that came her way. 

After standing there for about ten minutes, she saw a familiar Lexus coming up the driveway.

Kris!” She waved her arms and lifted up the hem of her dress and started to run down the stairs. She met her brother on the way, who mafe fun of her: “Hey hey… be a little more ladylike please. Teri aankhein aaj kal sirf Kris par hi rehti hai.” 

Koel laughed. She thought to herself: Actually, it’s not only ‘nowadays’.  Bhai, since a long time ago, my eyes and my heart only have room for him.

Koel’s parents were sitting in the lounge having a cup of tea. Just as Koel reached the entrance, she saw the servant opening the door for Kris.

He was wearing a white shirt, and a causal suit. He was as handsome as the first day she met him.

Kris was twenty years old. Koel was eighteen this year. 

Thank you for accompanying me to the party.”  She was very ladylike in front of her parents. She acted more mature than her actual age. Well… at least when she was in front of her parents, she does.

Kris greeted her parents. The two families have known each other for a long time. Koel’s parents were very satisfied with their daughter’s choice of companion:Don’t stay out too late. And take care. ” 

———————

Once they got into the car, Koel threw her bag to the backseat. She puts her hand around his neck and started kissing him. Kris decided to stop the car on the roadside and concentrate on the kiss. He missed her too. He scooped her into his arms and deepened the kiss. 

Most of the time, their kiss was initiated by Koel, but then, Kris will take over. Even though he was usually a warm and gentle gentleman, his kiss can be passionate and forceful.

He waa in his second year of university, and she was in her last year of high school. It’s been almost a week since they saw each other. She could feel his repressed desires. 

The sky was so dark it’s like the god has painted it with a black ink. Stars sparkled in the horizon. Koel was lying underneath him. 

…Faizi… Faizi.”  She liked to murmur his Indian name when she was catching her breath after a long passionate kiss. And hearing her call his name always made him smiled deeper. 

Would you like to come to my house?” He invited her. 

After he started attending university, he moved out to stay by himself in an apartment close to the university.  Koel poked his cheek with her finger: “Hume party me Jana tha.”

Sirf two hours hi late honge.”  He said.

Actually, he has no intention of going anymore.

——————— (yeh thoda mature ho skta h) so skip the italic if you want to)

They started kissing while they were in still in the carpark. When they arrived Faizi’s apartment, Koel was hanging onto him a like a koala bear. 

Once they entered the apartment, he pushed her against the wall, and lifted up her dress. She was sufficiently aroused with all the kissing in the car. She was ready for him. He kissed her gently while he thrusted himself inside her.

Koel blushed. She was slightly taken back by how wild he was, aggressive he was. 

But, after all, he was a young man who has just experienced sex for the first time not too long ago. It was during the last days of the summer holidays. Then school started. He missed her greatly. 

Koel’s hairdo was all messed up. Her dress was still on her. But it’s been pushed up to her waist. The fabric was crinkled. Her beautiful long white legs were wrapped around his waist. He was lifting her up by grabbing her buttocks with both his hands. Her body moved in the same rhythm with him as he moved backwards and forwards. 

What’s going through Faizi’s mind at the time?

This eighteen year old girl belongs to him. This is his first love. His only love. He wants to be buried inside her forever. He just wants to feel her close to him. Nothing else is as important as her. He wants to be with her forever

The two hours dragged on until it’s time to send her home. Kris reluctantly gets out of her. But he still has her in his arms. Koel loves this moment. When his eyes shows he much he is not willing to let go. How much he longs for her. How much he desires her.

I have decided.” She whispered into his ear:Next year, I am going to apply for medical school in Maryland University.”

He lifted his head from her bosom, and looked into her eyes:I want to propose to you right now.” He said with a smile. 

Koel rested in his arms with a sweet smile.

Kris.  Kris.  My Faizi.

I love you so much. 

I just want to spend every moment of my life with you.

————-

The second time Faizi met Karan was in the University Medical Centre.

He was the top student in medical school. Naturally, his internship started earlier than most students. 

The nurse knocked on his office door: “Kris, Doctor Jim is not back from lunch yet. We have a patient here with a small problem. Can you handle the case?”

“What’s the problem?”

“There’s a fish bone stuck in his throat.”

Ok.  Ask him to come into the office.”  He walked over to the cabinet to take out some tools. When he turned around, he took the file the nurse passed him. 

Simon - Karan Shergill.

Faizi laughed. The last time he had to perform the same procedure, it was for a seven year old boy.
—————-

Karan was in a bad mood today. The prison has rejected his request for an interview with a notorious serial killer. Then when he was reading through the file materials, he accidentally swallowed a fish bone, which got stuck in his throat. The large glass of vinegar he drank after that didn’t help at all. 

Once he walked into the doctor’s office. He saw a young man behind the desk. Like him, the doctor has black hair. Behind his face mask, Karan could see a pair of warm and bright eyes. 

Karan recognised him straight away.  But he said nothing.

It’s a simple procedure. Faizi took up a pair of tweezer and took out the bone. Then he saw a smile on Karan’s face. 

Thank you.” said Karan. He stood up and started to walk towards the door: “If there are complications because the procedure was done by a student, would the medical centre take full responsibility?”

Faizi was dumbfounded. That was an insult to his abilities. Okay, it was not normal procedure for students to make diagnosis and provide treatment. It was understandable that patients can be concerned about their experience and abilities. But for goodness sakes. We were talking about a tiny fishbone. How can there possibly be complications?

Faizi thought for a while, then he said: “Of course. Should there be any problems, I will take full responsibility. I will include that in the medical file.”

Karan seemed to be satisfied with the answer. He nodded and started walking again. Then he heard Faizi voice: “And since you are concerned about complications, my medical advise is: stay away from fish for a month to avoid another accident. If the small wound in your throat gets wounded again, it might cause an infection.”

Karan looked at him with doubt and uncertainty: “One month?”

Faizi answered with a sincere voice: “One month.”

.......

Life can be so unpredictable. One month ago, Faizi only knew him by name. They have never met in person, despite the fact that both of them have been studying in the same university for a few years.  But since the day they met at the library, Faizi seemed to bump into Karan all the time. 

Today, Faizi was at the university canteen. He was there with his group of friends. He noticed Karan was sitting at a corner table, all by himself.

Faizi looked at what Karan was doing. Faizi couldn't help but laugh.

This 20 years old young man who was famous in US for being a young consultant for the FBI , this criminal psychology genius, was busy deboning a fish. He has a fork in his hand, and a knife in the other hand.  There was a pair of chopsticks on the table too. He was so focused on his task, carefully taking out all the bones from the fish. 

He’s obviously spent a lot of time on this. Faizi suddenly felt a little guilty that he played a joke on him.

To a lot of people’s surprise, Faizi sar down next to Karan. He smiled at Karan: “Hi. Can I sit here?”

“I don’t like having people next to me when I am eating.” 

Oh.” Faizi answered causally, but he didn't move. He started to eat his meal. 

—————-

Koel first met Faizi when she was six. That year, he was eight years old. He was her neighbour.

Then for the next ten years, they were best friends. 

But they were not a couple. He was not her boyfriend. She secretly admired him. Even from a young age, she knew she couldn’t love anyone else but him. 

Soon, she was seventeen. That year, he started his first year of university studies. 

The best word used to describe their relationship is ‘ambiguous'.  For every ball or party they go together, he is always her partner. He would wrap his arm around her waist, then watched her beautiful face under the lights, and responded to her smiled with his warm smiled.  

Their faces were only inches away from each other. If he reached down just a little bit further, their lips would touch. 

She sensed that there was passion in his eyes. She was sure of it. 

However, it seemed the two of them have a certain understanding. They didn't talk about their relationship.  They hovered between the boundaries of friends and lovers. Neither one of them was willing to take the first step. 

Koel knew what he was afraid of.  Because it was the same concern as what she has.  What if their relationship don’t work out? They will end up losing their friendship too. 

She didn't want to lose him. And neither does he. So they decided not to confront the issue. 

Until… her seventeenth birthday.

The perfect prince Faizi has a partner.  A beautiful and sexy blond. They became the centre of attention the moment they walk in.

She was devastated. It’s a lovely night and a great party. But Koel thought this was the worst party ever. She couldn't stand the sight of the two of them together. She wanted to ask them to leave straight away.

To drown her sorrows, she took drinks after drinks…. champagne, cocktails, vodka shots…

When a person was drunk, he or she was usually more bold. Suddenly, Koel didn't want to suppress her feelings for him anymore. She wanted him to know that she loves him.

She walked towards the swimming pool as she thought about this. It’s much more quiet here. The reflection of the moon floated on the water. It was a huge contrast to the noisy and crowded house. 

She sat on a bench and enjoyed the cool breezes that went past her face.

Then she noticed someone approached her. He sat down beside her.

It’s a boy from her class.  He was the ideal boyfriend for most of her female classmates.  He was tall, handsome, with blond hair and blue eyes.

Hi, Joe.”  said the handsome young man: “Would you like to be my girlfriend?” 

Koel stared at him. She didn't answer. 

The boy leaned forward to kiss her.  Koel closed her eyes. She didn't want to be alone tonight…

Suddenly, she heard footsteps coming towards them. She opened her eyes.  The boy that’s sitting next to her was pushed off the bench….

…by Kris. 

What are you doing?”  The young man asked angrily.

And what are you doing?” Faizi looked even more angry than him.

They started to fight. Faizi was a few years older than this young boy, but he was usually a gentle and placid guy. This young man, however, was a top basketball player. Soon, Faizi has bruises and swells on his face. 

Koel hurried up to separate them. She grabbed Faizi’s hand and dragged him back into the house. They walked past groups of astonished people, and went upstairs into her room. 

Once they got into the room, she felt a hand around her waist. He pushed her against the wall. They stared at one another. Without saying a word, they wrapped their arms around each other. She felt their passion surge, like fire that spreads without control.  Nothing can stop them anymore. 

After a long kiss, he carried her in his arms, and sat in the balcony. A line of trees blocked the other’s from looking into the balcony.  Koel’s brother knocked on the door. They could hear him yell from the outside:Kris! What are you doing to Koel?  I’ll kill you if you dare to do anything to my sister…”

They ignored his yelling. They kissed and kissed… until all the guests have left. At midnight, he whispered into her eye:Happy birthday, my princess.”

Koel was overjoyed. But she was also a little worried. She hooked her hand around his neck and asked: “Are you sure?”

Are you sure you want me to be your girlfriend? 

“I am sure.” He knew what is in her mind: “Don’t be angry.  That woman is my mother’s colleague’s daughter.  She insists I have to bring her here tonight - I don’t even remember her name.  The truth is, I’ve been waiting for this day for a long time.  I want to tell you I love you on your seventeenth birthday.”

Sorry for the long wait, my princess. I know what you are afraid of.  A lot of people cannot keep their promises that they made when they were eighteen years old.  But I am confident.  Because I have been in love with you for a long time.  My lovely Koel.  I promise you, that I will never stop loving you.  Our relationship will be a successful one. 

—————-

When Karan and Faizi became inseparable, it shocked the whole Maryland University.

But to be exactly, their friendship was somewhat different from normal friendship. To put it simply, Faizi was more like Karan’s personal assistant. 

He became Karan’s dedicated doctor.  They have lunch together everyday.  They hang out in the library. Faizi helps him to choose his assistants, helps him to deal with the complicated relationships within the FBI… then later, even Karan’s clothes are chosen and bought by Faizi. He runs around like a servant for Karan, and Karan accepts and enjoys his service without any guilt or feeling uncomfortable.

And as one would expect, two superior Indian students that spend  most of their time together will attract some rumours of them being a homosexual couple.  Faizi just laughed at the rumours. He is not even a least bit bothered by them: “Of course not, we are like brothers…”  As for Karan, he does not care what others say about him. In fact, there was someone who asked him if he was gay, to which he replies: “Actually,  Kris and I, we do act like a couple… except we don’t have a sexual relationship.”  

However, this comment is interpreted as…

Simon is complaining that Kris refuses to sleep with him.”

But soon, this rumour stopped. Faizi has found himself a girlfriend. 

A freshman. She was also an Asian. A beautiful girl that was very gentle and nice. Everyone was envious of Faizi.

Faizi treated her well, He was a caring boyfriend that attended to her every need. Karan did not like her very much though. He usually excluded her in their gatherings.

Two years later, Faizi and his girlfriend broke up. Faizi was surprised: “Is there anything I could have done better?  Or have you met someone else?”

He didn't mind letting go, he just wanted to know the reason why he was dumped.

The girl answered: “Kris.  You are a very nice man.  I have never met anyone who treated me so well.  But we both know.  There is a hole in your heart.  No one can fill it. So I need to leave.”

Faizi thought about what she said. He could not disagree.

Actually, it’s not only the students that were curious about Karan and Faizi’s friendship, their supervising professor discussed about the issue too. The head of medical school asked the criminal psychology professor: “I have heard a lot about how aloof Simon is. How did Kris manage to become his only friend? Is it because Kris is so easy going and friendly that even Karan can't refuse him?

The professor shook his head: “Do you remember what happened to Kris last year? I think the truth is that, it is not Simon who needs Kris. It’s the other way around.  Kris needs Simon. Simon is aware of this too, and that’s why he has allowed Kris to be his friend.”

******

As part lamba ho raha tha so I divided into two.. this is one part and other will be posted later...

Till then
Ta -ta

Signing off
Kriya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 4.7K 46
𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐟 was a simple girl with simple dreams living in a village , but after she shifts Delhi for her studies and to find 2 certain p...
3M 122K 60
Highest ranking: #9 Romance & #4 in General Fiction!!! WARNING: I wrote this book when I was 17 so there is a ton of grammatical errors so please re...
21.7K 1.9K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
39.4K 3.5K 31
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...