Sold to the Devil | M.R | +18...

By ClaraDelageAutrice

In order to prove his loyalty to the Dark Lord, Caius Parkinson offer to him his most precious possession : h... More

Characters & TW
Prologue
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 1
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 2
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 3
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 4
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 5
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 7
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 8
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 9
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 10
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 11
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 12
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 13
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 14
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 15
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 16
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 17
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 18
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 19
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 20
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 21
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 22
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 23
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 24
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 25
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 26
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 27
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 28
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 29
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 30
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 31
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 32
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 33
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 34
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 35
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 36
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 37
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 38
๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ

๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 6

13.8K 245 45
By ClaraDelageAutrice

Aelys

I was sitting on the couch of our bedroom, my book opened on my lap but my eyes were fixated on the door. Anxiety had taken over me and I was waiting for Mattheo to come back, expecting him to snap at me, as usual. I truly hoped he didn't know about Tom and I holding hands but I knew he would still be mad at me for talking with him.

Minutes went by way too slow and I was feeling more nervous by each passing. A soft knock on the door made me jump and my eyebrows furrowed. Who could it be ? I got up and went to open it, not knowing what to expect. My eyes widened at the sight of Tom looking down at me with soft blue eyes and a small smile on his lips. I was definitely not expecting him to be here.

"Do you have a minute ?"

I nodded, opening the door more for him to come in. I closed it behind him and looked at him curiously. He ran a hand in his hair, sighing softly.

"I talked to my brother. About him being rude to you. You don't have to worry about it anymore. He should leave you alone from now on."

My mouth opened slightly in shock. He had what ?

"You- why ?" I asked dumbfounded.

His blue eyes met mine and all I could see was kindness in them.

"Because he's an asshole and someone needed to tell him."

My first night here came back into my mind and I remembered Draco lecturing him, telling him he should treat me with respect and him telling him to fuck off. It didn't really work.

"I- I appreciate it, I really do, thank you, but... Draco tried it as well and he definitely did not listen..."

I looked down at my feet and started to pick at the skin around my nails. I gasped as I felt his hand on my cheek, lifting my head up to look at him. His touch was soft, like he was afraid I'd break under his touch.

"He will this time, Aelys. Believe me. He won't insult you ever again and he will not raise his hands on you. I promise."

I closed my eyes, sighing softly before nodding. When I opened my eyes again, I found him admiring my face. I couldn't help but find him breathtaking. He was beautiful and the way he was looking at me was making me weak.

He took his hand off my cheek quickly and took a step back and I snapped back to reality. I felt myself blushing and I looked away again. I hoped he wasn't reading my mind a few seconds ago but I had the feeling he had. He cleared his throat and scratched the back of his head.

"I should go. I have to pack for school. I don't know if anyone told you but we're leaving for Hogwarts tomorrow morning at 7."

I nodded softly.

"I didn't know. Thank you. I should start packing as well."

He nodded and left the room muttering a small goodbye. I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. Thank Merlin Mattheo hadn't come back while his brother was here.

I instantly felt bad for enjoying Tom's presence and touch as much as I did. I was supposed to marry his brother. I could not allow myself to feel anything for anyone else, especially not my fiance's brother. It was wrong and I would probably be killed for treason if I did.

I ran a frustrated hand through my brown hair and looked at the closet's door. We were leaving early in the morning, so I had to pack my stuff. I sighed and headed toward the closet, looking for a trunk. Luckily for me, I found two in the back of the room. One with Mattheo's initials and one with mine. I took mine and took a look at all the clothes I had. Well, it was going to take a while.

¤

I exhaled in relief once I had put on the last piece of clothing I needed. I had no idea if we were going to come back to the Manor before Christmas break so I packed a lot of clothes but better have too much than not enough. I knew we were supposed to wear uniforms but I needed comfortable clothes for off-days. I had also packed some dresses because I had remembered Pansy mentioning parties. I had never been to one but I was excited to finally be able to.

I closed my trunk and tried to pull it in the bedroom but it was too heavy and it didn't move at all. I sighed heavily and took my wand from my pants' pocket. I flicked it and exited the closet, my trunk floating behind me. I left it between the bathroom and closet doors for now and went to the bathroom. I had to pack my hygiene products as well. I found a small bag under the sinks and started to fill it with my make-up and everything I would need at Hogwarts.

Once I was done, I left the bag beside my sink so I could use the products tonight and next morning. I went to lay down on the bed but jumped at the sound of the bedroom door opening. Mattheo entered, his eyes landing on me.

I had been so busy with packing I hadn't noticed he never came back. I took a small glance toward the clock and realized three hours had passed since he had ordered me to go into the bedroom. I had been packing for two.

I looked back at him, searching his face for any emotion but it was blank. Even his eyes held none. Quite scary, if you ask me. I swallowed and started to pick at the skin around my nails nervously, not daring to take my eyes off him. His orbs went to my trunk then back at me.

"You're done packing ?"

I nodded, letting out a 'yes' in a voice so small I was afraid he hadn't heard me. But he must have because he nodded too.

"Good. We're leaving at 7 tomorrow. The train leaves at 7:30."

I nodded again, still picking at my skin. He cleared his throat because speaking again.

"My Father wants to see us."

I didn't answer but I moved toward him while looking down. He sighed before turning around and leaving the room, letting me follow him. I kept my head down the whole way. I had the feeling the Dark Lord was going to give me my task and I was nervous. What if I wasn't capable of fulfilling it ? Would he kill me once I would have given them the Heir they so desperately wanted like Mattheo told Draco and I during dinner ?

Mattheo pushed the door open and held them, allowing me to enter before closing the door and coming to my side. The Dark Lord was in the same chair I had seen him in the last time. I bowed slightly in greeting and he cackled.

"Ah, sweet, Aelys. Are you enjoying yourself here ?"

"I do, my Lord. Thank you." I gulped.

I was even more nervous than before. I was waiting for him to finally give me my task. I wanted to make him and my Father proud. I was eager to fulfill whatever he was going to ask me to do. I wanted and needed to prove my loyalty to his cause.

"Good. As I told you the other day, you won't be given the Mark for now. I need you to prove to me your loyalty before. I hope you understand."

"Yes, my Lord."

He smirked, exposing his yellow teeth and cackled again. His snake lifted her head and he patted her lightly, not taking his eyes away from me. I noticed my snake was beside Nagini, apparently having made herself a friend. I fought the urge to smile at the thought of her being happy after being locked in a cage her whole life. She deserved it.

"Now for your task, I want you to kill Potter's friends. Both of them. Mattheo will show you who they are. I want it done by the end of the school year, preferably in May."

I bowed again, making him know I would do it.

"Excellent. I want you to make Potter suffer. I want him to fear us. Don't kill them both at the same time. You'll get your Mark after your first kill."

"Of course, my Lord. I will not disappoint you." I spoke softly.

He turned to Mattheo.

"As for you, son, I want you to help Mr Malfoy on his task. I'm afraid he will need help in order to fix the Vanishing cabinet and I want you to be the one to kill Dumbledore. You will also assist your future wife if needed. As for your wedding, it will be celebrated during Christmas break."

"Yes, Father."

The Dark Lord hummed, still petting Nagini mindlessly.

"Your brother has his own task but I told him to ask you if he needed assistance."

Mattheo nodded and the Dark Lord dismissed us. We left the room and I followed Mattheo upstairs. The silence between us was awkward. We entered our bedroom and he disappeared in the closet, probably to pack for school. I went and sat on the bed, my legs crossed. I started to pick at the skin on my nails again while looking through the window. The sun was starting to get down. I hesitated for a few seconds before clearing my throat.

"Mattheo ?" I called, unsure.

He came back into the room, one eyebrow raised in question.

"Yes ?"

"I won't bother you with my task... I promise..." I looked away from him, feeling my cheeks reddening. "You can just show me Potter's friends. I don't want to annoy you..."

He just nodded, eyebrows knitted together. I cleared my throat again.

"Hm, do you need to use the bathroom ?"

"No, you can use it."

I muttered a small thank you and got up, practically running into the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it, leaning my forehead on its wood. I sighed, relieved that we finally had a conversation without arguing for once.

I started the shower and undressed. I had left a tank top, some shorts and my underwear in the bathroom earlier so I wouldn't embarrass myself again in front of Mattheo. I got under the hot water and let it relax my body. I washed myself before getting out and drying my body with my towel. I put on my clothes, brushed my hair and my teeth, then I exited the bathroom.

Mattheo was sitting on the bed with a book in his hands. He raised his eyes in my direction before going back to his book. His head shot up seconds later, his eyes wide. He looked me up and down and I frowned, looking down at my body. That's when I realized my pajamas were quite revealing. I flushed instantly and went to hide under the sheets, avoiding eye contact with him. He cleared his throat and disappeared quickly in the bathroom. I ran a hand on my face, cursing myself for my choice of clothing. I knew we were to be married in a few months but it didn't make the situation less embarrassing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 2.7K 37
Upon arriving at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft, a young and bright student named Vivienne Roosevelt quickly forms a close-knit bond with a group of n...
2.4M 49.9K 92
๐™Ž๐™ช๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™. "๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™€๐™ฃ๐™ฏ๐™ค, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๏ฟฝ...
499K 10K 46
โ”โ” โ all i know is i was enchanted to meet you โž IN WHICH... ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐˜ doesn't realize the feelings she has for her brother's best fri...
11.2K 227 19
Tangled in a web of lies ever since her birth, Alta feels powerless. Until she meets him. Her soulmate. [Mattheo Riddle belongs to @yasmineamaro, Lor...