As The Music Dies

By Laughingwolf78

Katsuki Bakugo is a 25 year old year old musician in a rising band, playing both drums and guitar, tho his mu... More

1. Alone
2. A Friend of Pinky's
3. Just a Passing Glance
4. No Escape
5. It's a Start
6. The Look
7. Hesitant
8. Understanding
9. Missed Chance
10. Mixed Signals
11. Talking it Through
12. The First
13. Figuring Things Out
14. A quick Stop
15. Unconventional Date
16. Early Mornings
17. Number 1. Fan
18. Closer
19. Flames
20. Refusal
21. Old Friend
22. Force to be Reckoned With
23. It's Been a Long Day
24. Unwanted
25. Rough Night
26. Unease
27. Ex Idiots
28. Underestimated
29. No Holding Back
30. Desire
31. Soft Moments
32. Bad Timing
33. Calming the Storms
34. Relief
35. Missin' You
36. The Hits Keep on Comin'
37. Back
38. Break
39. Surprised
40. Amazing
41. Just Kacchan
42. Double Rescue
43. The Show
44. Too Soon?
45. Heavy Night
46. Breakdowns
47. Pep Talks
48. Unexpected
49. Socks
50. Amazing Musician

51. New Beginnings

4.1K 178 166
By Laughingwolf78

Izuku stares into the eyes he loves more every time he has the pleasure to gaze into them, his heart beating rapidly.

" What, for real?!? I.. I want to but I'm not sure how much time I can get off work. I mean maybe a week or so but I'm pretty sure my manager will give me a rough time."

Katsuki scowls at this thought.

" I hate that bastard Deku, he treats you like shit and I'm tired of it. And when I said come with me I ment for the rest of the tour."

Green eyes go wide and he can't help the large smile that appears.

" Really?! The whole tour?!"

Katsuki gives him a smile and a shrug.

" Yeah, I mean I've been thinking about it the whole time I've been out there honestly. I'm fucking miserable without you and I know it might be a lot to ask but at the risk that that bastard fires you I still want you with me. You can find another job if you want when we get home, you're too good for that place anyway and I hate those rich, greasy ass fucks that come in there and try and pick you up, makes my blood boil. It's no secret I'm protective, and yes I know you can handle yourself, shit I've seen that first hand and I'm really proud of that but at the same time I want to be the one to protect you, keep you safe. I can't do that if I'm thousands of miles away. It's something that bothers me, something I think about all the time. Might shock you to know that it actually worries me. I worry about you back here without me.", he explains with deep crimson eyes.

Izuku is teary with a pounding heart.

" You worry like that about me?"

Katsuki lifts a brow.

" Of course I do Deku. I know how anxious you get sometimes, how overwhelmed, makes my damn heart break. I want to be the one to take care of you when you feel like that."

As Izuku looks back at the strong handsome face of the musician who is often rough and ferice but can be so tender and loving when he needs to be he knows he loves him more than any other ever.

Love over takes emerald eyes as he reaches out a touches a sharp jawline.

" You make me feel so loved and safe. I always wanted that. I never thought I'd find someone who knows how to deal with my anxiety exactly right and yes, I can take care of myself physically but it's really nice to know that I don't always have to."

The blonde smiles taking the greenett's hand from his face holding it as he shifts his eyes down to the scar on it running his thumb over it gently.

" You know, I never saw myself as being able to be someone's soft place to fall. I'm so damn edgy and sharp tongued most of the time. But with you, all that's different. You pour so much feeling into me it makes me strive to do the same for you, to be what you need, what you deserve. Believe me when I tell you I've never felt that way about anyone."

The blonde chuckles suddenly.

" I mean shit listen to what I just said, that's so damn sappy.", he says smirking into teary green eyes.

Izuku smiles with brimmed tears.

" I think you're perfect just the way you are, rough edges and all. You have an intensity I'm drawn to and I think we even each other out perfectly. Everything you are is everything I love and want. Yes, absolutely yes, I will go with you for the tour. I'd be crazy not to rock star!", he grins with an emotional laugh in his tone.

A smile stretches across the blonde's face that meets his eyes, genuine happiness radiating in them.

"Fuck, you have no idea how happy that just made me. I'm so relieved that I get to leave here with you by my side."

The greenett laughs with excitement.

" Me too! I'm so ready."

Katsuki looks into shining emerald eyes, ones that captured his attention from day one, ones that hold so many emotions as much as they hold different shades of green. He feels an ache crash against his chest, not one of pain for once but one with love that finally penetrated through a broken heart and brought light to a darken soul.

A strong hand with ring clad fingers moves to the greenett's neck as he gets pulled into a strong kiss before another word can be exchanged. It's deep and powerful and for a moment does all the talking that needs to be done.

Izuku is breathless, head spinning with this kiss that's both heated and loving. He sinks in, both arms around broad shoulders pulling Katsuki in further feeling the blonde's mouth grow more hungry.

Before the greenett can react further Katsuki stands up breaking the kiss long enough to left Izuku swiftly into a bridal style hold making green eyes go wide with surprise.

Katsuki meets his gaze, crimson eyes burning with love and desire.

" It's time for bed, and yeah I know it's early but trust me baby, sleep is the last thing on my mind."

It's breathed like smoke on fire and leaving a trail of heated goosebumps on fair skin. Izuku leans forward kissing the blonde hard running his tongue roughly over Katsuki's lip ring making the musician groan with want as he heads to the bedroom.

The greenett is immediately dropped onto the mattress as lustfull green eyes watch his boyfriend strip his tank top showing off that perfect body.

Greedy hands go right for chiseled abs when Izuku quickly sits up running his mouth over the blonde's stomach making Katsuki gasp with a pant at the contact of the warm wet sensation. He runs a large hand through green curls watching every move made on his skin.

Lust wins over finally as both sets of clothing are removed by the other in a feverish rush of need to feel skin on skin.

Soft whispers soon turn into throaty moans, curses and whimpers of pleas and pleasures. Sinful sounds fill the room for the rest of the night as body's glide and thrust with perfect rhythm and breathless names are called from seductive tongues.

Each body is explored with soft touches and ferice kisses as each feels the power of love fule every intense move made.

It's well after midnight by the time both are exhausted but completely satisfied with love struck afterglow. Once both are showered and cleaned up they curl up in bed for the night.

Izuku is slowly drifting to sleep, his head resting on the blondes chest as Katsuki runs his fingers through soft damp curls.

Crimson eyes are shifted down to the peaceful greenett who suddenly mumbles as sleep fully takes him.

" I love you Kacchan."

Katsuki smiles with a low chuckle as he kisses green locks.

" I love you too. Night baby."

Few nights ago, Katsuki sat up watching over a restless greenett with both hearts breaking but tonight as he watches the easy rise and fall of a peaceful chest after hours of intense love-making, and confessions of the heart, everything in the world finally feels just right.

By the next morning after breakfast and lots of playful kisses and banter Izuku is busy packing.

" I have no idea how I'm going to have enough bags for a whole two months worth of clothes!", he says with a grin.

Katsuki chuckles laying across the bed watching his head propt up on his hand.

" Pack two bags Deku, I'll buy you the rest while we're out there."

The greenett stops his movements looking at the blonde in surprise.

" But Kacchan that's so much stuff."

Katsuki smirks getting off the bed and walking to the greenett twirling a soft curl between large fingers.

"That's one of the perks to this shitty rock star money. I can spoil the fuck out of you.", he says with a wink and a smile that makes a waiters heart melt.

Izuku laughs softly.

"Smooth as ice rock star."

The blonde grins.

" I know, now come on baby, finish up so we can get going."

Couple hours later the pair is seated on the plane on their way back to the tour.

Izuku is settled in, more calm these days when he flys then he use to be as he leans his head on his boyfriend's shoulder with a tired yawn watching the blonde scroll through his phone.

" Whatca looking at?", he questions sleepily.

Katsuki smirks placing a kiss on green locks.

" Nothing really baby. You should take a nap, I wore you out last night.", he chuckles.

Izuku laughs softly with a slight blush.

" Yes, you definitely did but I'm not even complaining. And yes a nap would probably be good.", he says already drifting off.

The blonde smiles down at the sight with a head shake of amusement as he shifts his eyes back to his phone popping up a sight he had saved.

He takes a deep breath another smile on his features as he replies to an add deciding it's time for new beginnings.

A four hour fight, a check in to the hotel, laughter, stolen kisses and a fair skinned hand locked in a bigger palm the whole time the two are at the concert venue reunited with the rest of Midnight Blue as they get ready for the concert.

A happy redhead wraps his arm around the greenett's neck.

" Bro, I'm so happy you two worked it out!"

Izuku laughs softly looking over at the blonde who sends him a wink and a sexy smirk.

"We definitely did. That's my rock star over there.", the greenett beams watching the blonde chuckle with a grin while he gets ready for the show.

" And that's my king of the badass nerds."

Sero smiles with a laugh.

" Well the big blonde brute is definitely a little more relaxed looking finally."

Katsuki flips him off making Izuku chuckle.

Denki smiles fist bumping the greenett.

" So cool and now you'll be going out on tour with us!"

Izuku nods with a big grin.

" Yup! The whole time. Hope you guys don't mind a fifth wheel.", he laughs softly.

Sero gives a smirkish grin.

" Again, you make that blonde brute way less cranky, so we definitely don't mind. In fact we'll take you and send him home."

A large fits connects with Sero's shoulder knocking the male off balance but making him laugh hard as he rubs the area.

" Ouch man!"

Katsuki narrows his eyes pulling Izuku into a hug.

" Keep running your mouth Soy Sauce."

The greenett laughs hugging the blonde giving him a quick kiss.

"Kacchan, don't hurt him"

Sero meets the blonde's sharp eyes sticking his tongue out at him in triumph that he was defended making Katsuki give him an eye roll.

"Tch. He's too stupid to get hurt Deku and they were just leaving to go finish getting ready."

The group laughs as they head out all giving the greenett either an high five or a hair ruffle.

" Thought those bastards would never get out of my dressing room"

Izuku chuckles.

" They care about you and they're happy for us. Mina is really happy, text from her was all heart eyes and cheering emojis when I told her we worked through everything."

The blonde grins pulling the male in his arms closer.

" Yeah, that sounds like her."

Izuku hugs him tightly.

"Definitely. You ok Rock Star. You look tired.", the greenett suddenly frowns with concern.

The blonde smiles looking into pretty green eyes.

" Deku, I'm fucking great. I'm better than I've been in years. I stayed up a little late working on some music but I promise there is absolutely no need to worry. How about you baby, you good?", he ask running his thumb over a fair cheek.

Izuku smiles wide.

" I'm great and excited for the show and the rest of the tour now that I know I'll be with you."

Katsuki smirks.

" Me too, now better get this hot ass out there to your front row reserved seat so you're ready but you better kiss me first or I might get upset.", he says lowering his head feeling Izuku smile against his mouth.

" We definitely don't want that to happen"

Katsuki grins whispering against his lips.

" Definitely not. I hear your boyfriend is a raging lunatic."

Izuku giggles into the kiss now being shared.

" He is, but he's really good with his hands."

Katsuki breaks the kiss to chuckle after hearing the mumble.

" Oh yeah?"

Izuku blushes with a lit up grin nodding.

" Yes! Like forget your own name but scream his good."

Katsuki lifts a brow then breaks into a loud laugh at the words, the words Katsuki himself had used on Izuku back when the relationship started. He pulls the greenett into a bear hug.

" Damn right. Get going baby, I'll see you out there."

" Yes you will! Good luck rock star!"

As Katsuki watches him walk away he smiles, all the luck he needs is a headed to his front row seat.

When the curtain goes up and the lights come on the music surges to life and Izuku is hanging on every word to every song being sung.

He watches with green eyes full of pride at his boyfriend on stage who has been singing and playing instruments with a new found energy that is seen and clearly felt.

Katsuki has been this alive on stage in a very long time and with every wink, smoking look, grin, and point he knows it has everything to do with his boyfriend who's been cheering his lungs out with love and pride.

As the show begins to wind down and its time for the last song of the night the blonde picks up the mic from the stand as he wipes the sweat from his face with a smile he just can't seem to hide.

He walks slowly to the front of the stage with a grin making eye contact with the greenett.

He winks then begins to speak.

" I'm gonna say a few things before I sing this last one. It's gonna sound sappy as fuck but fuck it I'm saying it anyway."

Izuku is caught listening to each word.

" There was a time in my life that I was hurt so bad the thought of love or anything to do with it scared me to death. A time when I was lonely and broken in a way soo deep I didn't think I'd ever be repaired. But one day this guy with killer green eyes and freckles and a smile for days stumbled into my broken world and with a hell of a lot of patience, understanding and a heart that amazes me every day I began to see that with the right person, the one who's really got your back, that everything can be different."

Izuku has tears down his face with a trembling heart.

" I'm not easy to love some days. Or at least I wasn't, I put him to the test with my fucked up trust issues and temper. I tried to keep my distance at times even but this guy right here.", he smirks as he points to the emotional greenett.

" This guy wouldn't quit on me and some days I have no idea why but I'm happy as fuck that he's stubborn as fuck and wouldn't walk away.", he says making the crowd and the greenett laugh.

He steps closer to the edge of the stage putting his hand out taking the waiters.

" Thank you Izuku, for loving me when I couldn't love myself. I want you to come up here with me cause the next one is for you.", he says nodding to a security member to come get the greenett for him.

Izuku's heart beats heavily as he's lead through the screaming crowd to the blonde on stage who grins and takes his hand immediately feeling it shake in his own.

Katsuki leans in so only they can hear each other as they walk to a large black piano.

" You ok?"

Izuku meets his eyes with tears down his face.

" Yes, how could I not be?! You are amazing I'm just overwhelmed with feelings and this large group of fans"

Katsuki chuckles kissing his temple as they sit on the piano bench.

He smirks as the begins to play the keys softly.

" Oi Deku. I have socks on, two pairs baby"

Izuku laughs with tear brimmed eyes.

" You better keep it that way Rock Star", he whispers making the blonde chuckle.

" Plan on it."

As Izuku keeps his eyes planted on nothing but the blonde playing a beautiful melody the rest of the band watches from their own instruments with smiles seeing just how far Katsuki has come with the love of the waiter at his side.

The blonde meets gorgeous green eyes.

" I wrote this for you."

As soon as lyrics begin Izuku turns into a puddle of a weeping mess.

"~ It's hard for me to say the things
I want to say sometimes
There's no one here but you and me
And that broken old street light
Lock the doors
We'll leave the world outside
All I've got to give to you
Are these five words when I

Thank you for loving me
For being my eyes
When I couldn't see
For parting my lips
When I couldn't breathe
Thank you for loving me

I never knew I had a dream
Until that dream was you
When I look into your eyes
The sky's a different blue
Cross my heart
I wear no disguise
If I tried, you'd make believe
That you believed my lies

Thank you for loving me
For being my eyes
When I couldn't see
For parting my lips
When I couldn't breathe
Thank you for loving me

You pick me up when I fall down
You ring the bell before they count me out
If I was drowning you would part the sea
And risk your own life to rescue me

Lock the doors
We'll leave the world outside
All I've got to give to you
Are these five words when I
Thank you for loving me
For being my eyes
When I couldn't see
You parted my lips
When I couldn't breathe
Thank you for loving me
When I couldn't fly
Oh, you gave me wings
You parted my lips
When I couldn't breathe
Thank you for loving me
Oh, for loving me~"

The song hits hard and deep, every word hitting its mark as it's sung with nothing but love and honesty.

Izuku is sobbing, hand over his mouth as he's flooded with feelings and a love that gets deeper with every beautiful lyric and piano key.

The room is filled with hundreds but at this moment there's only two. Two that finally found each other after others had broken the road that led them finally to the right path.

After the last word is sung and crimson eyes meet crying but happy emerald neither one's cares about who's there as months meet in a gentle yet ferice kiss making the crowd cheer loudly on their feet.

They break the kiss as Katsuki chuckles at the beautiful flush on freckles.

" I love you.", he whispers

Izuku hugs him.

" I love you too, soo much"

Katsuki smirks as he pulls the greenett to his feet so the group and take a bow.

" Better stay that way", he winks making Izuku laugh softly clung to his hand as the blonde picks up a mic again and the group stands in a line, Kirishima ruffling green locks as Izuku does the same too red spikes while the blonde speaks.

" Thanks for coming out tonight and listening to my sappy shit. Thanks to the guys for support and playing this music up here with me every night and thanks to my baby here for loving me. Good night!"

Well after midnight hours later back at the hotel Katsuki is standing with Izuku on a warm summer night moonlit balcony as they talk.

" You're show was amazing Kacchan! You were unbelievable up there and that song?! Oh my God, way to wreck me up there. When did you even have time to write it?", he questions as the blonde holds him close.

Katsuki shrugs with a grin

" Last night and some on the plane it's why I looked tired but I had to write down what I was feeling."

Izuku smiles softly.

" You're absolutely amazing."

Katsuki takes a deep breath suddenly making the greenett worry slightly

" What's wrong?"

Katsuki looks up at the moon then back at him with a sheepish smile.

" Nothing, well.. depending on your answer hopefully nothing."

Izuku scrunches his face.

"Answer to what?"

The blonde let's his hold of then greenett go long enough to pull his phone out and hold it up to the greenett.

Izuku takes it, looking at the picture and listening of a gorgeous apartment. Green eyes meet crimson

" What's this?"

Katsuki grins tho it's nervously.

" Our new apartment hopefully."

Izuku goes wide eyed with tears as the blonde continues.

" I found that while we were on the plane and you were napping. I have needed to get a new place forever, one where we can make our own memories and be happy, not one that holds ghost of my past, fuck that place, they can burn the whole thing to the ground. I want to move forward with you, with us. I'm not scared anymore, I wanna live every fucking day to the fullest with you next to me. Deku, I want you to quit that shitty job and let me take care of you. Come on the road for every tour, be my emotional support human, keep me grounded, keep me sane, keep me outta jail but most importantly, keep me loved. I know it's a lot to ask but..."

He doesn't get to finish before Izuku grips his black tshirt and pulls him down into a heated kiss stopping the words on his tongue.

Once they pull back Izuku is flushed with emotion.

" Yes! I don't even have to think about it, the answer is yes and when can we move in?!"

Katsuki feels like his heart might bust wide open as a huge grin takes over.

" Fuck you just made me happy and as soon as we get back. I'm not taking shit from my old place, I want a brand new start with you so we'll pick out furniture and stuff while we're out here and I'll have it delivered so it'll be ready the day we come off the road. This is a completely different building on the other side of town with doormen and front entrance locks so no shitty exs can show up either cause we had enough of that shit too."

Izuku beams with happiness.

" Yes we have! This all feels like a dream and I am so excited to do this with you! I want a new beginning with both of us. Kacchan this is going to be an amazing adventure and I would never want to share it with anyone else. I love you."

The blonde feels his heart ache.

" I love you too more than I think I'm capable of showing."

Izuku shakes his head with a gentle smile.

" Kacchan, everything you did tonight shows exactly how you feel and I'm here for it, now come on! Let's go pick out stuff for our new home!", he beams with happiness as he tugs the blonde inside.

Katsuki laughs as they settle on the couch looking through everything they will need for a brand new start.

After hours of talking, laughter and ordering there's forgotten phones on the floor left open on pages of furniture and everything in between along with clothing that is now laying crumpled on the floor as playfulness and talk of a new future lead to heated love making that has now worn a green-eyed waiter completely out.

Katsuki lays on the hotel couch with his boyfriend sound asleep on his bare chest as he strokes a fair skinned back gently with a smile on his features.

This use to be Katsuki's most dreaded time, when the show was over and the music died and he was alone with this haunted thoughts. But now he looks forward to these moments when he's curled up with contentment and love listening to soft breathing while he stokes softer skin of the male that he knows loves him.

There's no more ghost, no more shadows, those have all been chased away by green eyes and a soft voice, ones that lights up the darkness with a warm light that engulfs everything around it, even the heart, soul and mind of a once broken musician who is broken no longer.

As sleep takes Katsuki he's relaxed in a way he's never felt as new dreams of new beginnings and new love replace old nightmares with the help of one gorgeous, green-eyed waiter tucked away peacefully in his arms, from now, till always.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡The End♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Wow guys. Thank you soo much for letting me take you on this ride. This will always be one of my favorites and I hope it was for you two.

I might do an epilog for this one later but for now we end it here and remember it's sad to say goodbye but it leaves room for new ones that follow.

Thanks for coming on this ride.

Love ~ Wolf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 4.4K 30
Izuku Midoriya is one of the most trusted Guardian Angels in all of heavens creations. He's spent most of his time on earth watching over those who n...
51.1K 1.1K 10
Bakugo has always been on the harsher side with his smaller classmate, Deku. They grew up together, and Bakugo had always had a soft spot for him tha...
115K 2.8K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
8.1K 287 17
"Midoriya, you have the top scores in the class correct?" "Yes sir.. why do you ask?" "I want you to tutor Bakugo Katsuki." "Excuse me?!" ...