Sinful addiction

By romanticxwrites

"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back w... More

โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ
โ•‘-๐“๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ
โ•‘-๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
โ•‘-๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ
โ•‘-๐“๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
โ•‘-๐‚๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
โ•‘-๐’๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž
โ•‘-๐‹๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
โ•‘-๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐“๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐‡๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ 
โ•‘-๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐‘๐จ๐œ๐œ๐จ
โ•‘-๐‡๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐’๐ก๐จ๐œ๐ค
โ•‘-๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ
โ•‘-๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
โ•‘-๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ•‘-๐’๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐๐ž๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ 
โ•‘-๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐˜๐š๐œ๐ก๐ญ
โ•‘-๐‡๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐›
โ•‘-๐‚๐š๐ง๐๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
โ•‘-๐‘๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก
โ•‘-๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐
โ•‘-๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐๐š๐ง๐ข๐œ
โ•‘-๐“๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
โ•‘-๐€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โ•‘-๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐
โ•‘-๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
โ•‘-๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ
โ•‘-๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ
๐’๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ซ

โ•‘-๐‰๐ž๐ญ

60.6K 1.2K 626
By romanticxwrites

Song: High for this - The Weeknd
𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨
❀❀❀

It's not every day you see the most beautiful woman on the planet, half naked infront of you.

But it's definitely a good day.

Amara gasps when she sees me through the mirror, leaning on the doorframe of one of the bedrooms on the airplane. The flight is about 15 hours and since the jet has its own bedrooms, living rooms and bathrooms, we've been making the best of it.

"Jesus, you scared me." She walks to her suitcase, bending over to take something out of it.

I clench my jaw, trying to hold myself back from doing anything.

We've were in Greece for 5 days, and as nice as it's been, I can't wait to get back home and hike up that tiny fucking skirt she's putting on.

"How much time do we have left of the flight?" She asks, fiddling with the hem of the skirt.

"1 hour." I say, my eyes not leaving her body.

A smirk creeps up on her face. "That's plenty of time."

My eyes snap to hers in an instant, and I close the door behind me, locking it.

Amara laughs, picking up a top and pulling it over her head. "You're so easy to mess with you know."

I clench my jaw, unimpressed by her actions. I'm behind her a second later, my hands tight around her waist.

"What's your safe word." I demand.

Amara sucks in a deep breathe before answering, "green."

"Good girl."

Her skirt and top are ripped off of her in a second, then she's pushed onto the bed.

"Valerio- I don't know about this, anyone could hear us."

"So don't make any noise, amore."

She almost whimpers when I rip of her underwear, and bury my head in between her thighs.

When I flick my tongue to her clit her arms go straight to my hair, and a loud moan escaped her lips.
Fuck she's already drenched.

"Oh fuck-" she whimpers.

I detach myself from her when her noises get too loud and flip her over, landing a harsh slap on her ass. "I said quiet, no?"

"I can't-"

Before she continues talking I pull her by her ankles towards the end of the bed, so that her feet are on the floor, her top half flat on the bed.

I admire the sight in front of me then lower myself to her aching cunt again. She bites into the sheets trying not to make any noise at the mind blowing new angle.

When I insert two fingers in her, thrusting them inside her while sucking on her clit she fails by letting out an orgasm-worthy moan, trying to scramble away from me in absolute ecstasy.

I stop my movements.

"Wait- no I'm so-"

"Do you want me to gag you?" I spit, with another slap on her ass.

She doesn't say anything, I know she'd love all of my dirty kinks, because she's my dirty little girl.

"If it's too much you tap the bed sheets, okay?"

She nods eagerly, waiting for me to do something.

I grab her ripped underwear from the floor, and shove them in her mouth, muffling any noises coming out of her.

I lower myself to her again, this time not being as nice as I was before.

The second I start, her entire body jerks as she tries to move forward.

Her silent whimpers are music to my ears as I slide my fingers out of her and thrust my tongue inside her instead.

Fuck seeing her like this might actually make me come in my fucking pants. Her sweet little cunt clenches around my tongue which lets me know she's getting close.

"Be a good girl and come for me." I groan against her throbbing cunt.

A moment later she explodes, unraveling into my mouth. She grips onto my hair so hard I have to grab her arms and pin them behind her back so she doesn't pull all my fucking hair out.

She lets out a muffled whimper when I detach from her, angling her head to remove the panties in her mouth and give her a comforting kiss.

I pull her up and lay her comfortably on the bed then walk into the bathroom and grab a wet towel.

When she's cleaned up I help her back into her old clothes, and fill up a cold glass of water for her, Amara gets dehydrated very easily and she hardly ever drinks any water, so I'm making sure she drinks enough whenever I can.

"I love you." She says with a faint smile.

"I love you too." I respond, with a kiss on her forehead.

❀❀❀

"God finally." She breaths, taking in the sight of the penthouse again.

I grab her bag, taking it upstairs and into our room, Amara following.

"You okay?" I ask her as she gets herself unready in the bathroom, she looks strained and weak, almost like she's sick.

"I'm okay, just tired. And in a little pain." She says, with a faint smile.

"Pain? Where?" I snap, walking up to her.

She lets out a cute laugh and shakes her head. "My legs."

I almost choke on air when I realize what she means. "Jesus."

Her smile widens at my reaction as she removes her makeup, then putting on loads of different creams. This woman spends like an hour putting stuff on her face because apparently she wants something called "glass skin" not that I know what that means but I guess it's normal for a woman?

An hour later we're both settled together in bed, her head is laying on my chest, playing with the waistbands of my sweatpants while I give her a head message, planting random kisses on her head every now and then to.

"I liked your parents, especially your mom. She was amazing." She smiles.

"I'm glad it worked out well. My mother really did like you. She never shows people how to make her secret recipes, not even me" I answer her, with another gentle kiss on her head.

"Well- it's not like I can actually make them." She laughs.

God I love this girl, she's so fucking amazing. How could I ever deserve her? The way she can make any situation exciting, how she can make someone smile effortlessly, everything about her? Perfect.

"We're going super shopping on Friday." I say out of the blue.

"Super shopping?.." she giggles, looking up at me.

"I'm buying you whatever you want."

"Oh? Any special reason?" She asks.

"...no."

She arches a brow but then shakes it off with a shrug. "Okay"

"Good night, amore." I give her a deep kiss.

"Good night. I love you"

"I love you too"

❀❀❀

Hating on this chapter but I low key have no time to write since I'm still away on vacation.

Back tomorrow though so I'll hopefully have more time😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 36.8K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
182K 2.5K 47
Amara Moratti, a Young and beautiful woman. But there is one problem, she is a woman, she is no use for her father. Living with a deadly secret. Ace...
350K 8.2K 31
"You have no idea what you do to me." He snarls as his skilled hands keep her arms pinned over her head "Really? Because I'm pretty sure all I do is...
73.4K 1.2K 53
โ™ก MAFIA ROMANCE โ™ก *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...