His Forbidden Hybrid Mate

By HumbleSmith123

Selene's life was shattered on her 16th birthday when her mother's deep secret was exposed and the whole pack... More

1. Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Cast in the story so far.
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue
Season 2 update

Chapter 67

7.8K 332 15
By HumbleSmith123

"Okay, I will do as you said as long as you will still help me become the Lycan king's bride and have his baby." I muttered under my breath, feeling a bit guilty at the thought of killing Callen and Sophia, but if they are the sacrifice I have to offer to get what I so much desire, then I am ready to do it.

"I can't take back my promise. And I hope you know the child you'd be carrying isn't his, but he will never find out, so no worries." He let out a smug smile, bringing out a bunch of keys from his pocket.

"I have done a lot of abomination in this pack, so I can't stay here any longer. The Moon Ball Festival is next week; please don't fail me. I need to go home with the Lycan king." I pleaded, tears almost forming in my eyes.

I wasn't sorry or sad for whatever sins I had committed against this pack, and I didn't care if they perished or not, but it would be my greatest nightmare to fail at the end and join among the people who would face the wrath of the demons when they overthrew us.

The plan is to leave before that dreadful time and live with the Lycan king, while I hope somehow they survive the terror.

"Laura, don't let anxiety slip in now that the job is almost done. We are both doing our parts perfectly, and you have been awesome in yours, so there is no way I will let you down." He smiled and pecked my cheek, irritated, but I had to smile and act calm.

He unlocked every one of the shackles around my hands and legs.

"Where is Ceiline, and what's the plan with her?" I asked curiously, and he shrugged.

"Nothing much, just a few more jobs to be done with the face of Selene. I have a feeling the vampires have allowed her to stay, maybe because of Jaden or whatever, but I will still hit them one last time, and it will be a nightmare for Selene." He burst into a croaky laughter that reeked of evil and cruelty.

"This night I will bring their hearts to you, and you will explain to me everything about the plan to make me the Lycan king's chosen bride. Let me know what you have in store for me before that day, please." I whined, hissing silently as a kind of feeling swam through me. That terrifying moment of being betrayed by the demon king was something I really didn't want to face.

"Do you need a blood covenant to believe I won't betray you?" He asked, and I took a deep breath before nodding.

"When I bring the hearts, we will make the covenant." I mumbled and headed out while he chuckled from behind.

"You really have trust issues, but I love you that way."

I almost threw up hearing him say he loved me. His voice is something I wish to never hear again, and it feels so good to know that it was only a matter of one week before everything would be over. 

When I got out, I made sure to bathe well and dress up. It was almost evening. As I stepped out of my room, I saw the bodyguard holding the key to my room. He was sitting in a corner of the hallway, tears all over his face as he kept sobbing and yelping.

"What is wrong?" My voice made him flinch in shock as he sprang up, trying to dry his eyes. He looked at me with a lot of confusion and uncertainty, which I can't actually explain.

"Why are you crying here?" I asked calmly, and when I took a few steps forward, he drew back frantically, shaking his head.

"Where were you? No one was in that room when a vampire and Joy went in, and later you entered. Then suddenly the two of them returned with a woman who was really worn out and drained like a prisoner who had stayed in a cage for many years."

"What else?" I asked, staring at the thumping of his heart, which I was going to pluck out now to kill him. I just want him to say everything so I'll know if he has told anyone anything.

"What else? Laura, who are you? Who is that woman? What room did they bring her out of? And I rushed in after they left but couldn't see you either—only a stain of blood on the floor. I'm crying because the vampire gave me poison and...."

"The poison was for you to allow them in, right?" I asked angrily, and he nodded in fear.

"Fool, you actually thought it was a real poison. Your fear was the poison, as nothing venomous is inside you now. You were tricked, dickhead!" I seethed, gritting my teeth as he stared at his hands and touched his chest.

His face beamed with a smile as his eyes lit up.

"You're right! I won't die!" He squeaked so happily, but when he saw my lethal look, all the joy vanished, and he immediately read what my expression portrayed, making him gasp as he began to move back.

"You are better off dead." I hissed and grabbed him from the shirt, covering his mouth as I dragged him back into my room while he struggled to free himself.

I got into the room and slammed him against the wall so hard that his bones cracked. I'm glad all the rooms in this hall are soundproof.

He let out a blood-curdling scream, and I wouldn't even wait for a breathing space before I stabbed his chest deep with my claws, reaching out to his desperate heart.

"No...pl....e...a..."

His voice faded as I aggressively pulled the heart out of his chest, breaking through the ribs. This is a practice with demonic power on how I would end the lives of the Alpha's children.

I left his lifeless body there, washing my hands and body and making sure there was no blood stain on me before I hurried out. I got to the palace, and there was no one there. The normal buzz of the pack every evening was no more. Both in and out of this pack house were dead silent, with hush tones used for conversation.

Many stayed indoors, obviously scared of another attack from Selene or whatever it was that made them all crawl up.

I headed to the royal chamber, where I was sure the Alpha and his children would be. There were surprise looks from anyone who saw me, but I'm glad they would never query, as no one dared to question the Luna.

I was right. They were in the room, all sitting on the couch separately, arms wrapped around their bodies like they were freezing. Their faces were etched with deep frowns and that sort of deep fear of one who was already feeling their deaths knocking.

As soon as I entered, they all cringed and looked up sharply.

"You are back!!" Their voices cheered as they all stood and hugged me.

"We thought Selene, that demon girl, had something to say to you." Sophia murmured.

"She might have been banned, but there is no doubt that with the demons help, she can still attack us. Do you think I did the right thing by banning her?" The Alpha sighs in despondency, his tone showing how much he is scared of demons. 

I had seen how petrified he was when the reports came flying in earlier that Selene used demonic powers to kill a lot of the pack members. Demons are really a nightmare. If only he knew I was one of them, and he just banned the girl who should save him.

"I am lucky to have survived Selene's attack on me. I returned earlier and took my bath in my private room before coming to meet you all," I lied confidently, and they all let out sharp gasps.

"So she really attacked you? That girl is evil!" The Alpha gnashed his teeth, his eyes red in frustration and anger.

"Dad. I'm scared. What if she comes for me? I have to leave this pack and return to America right away!" Sophia sobbed.

"Yes. We are leaving. This place isn't safe!" Callen added.

"That's right. You both should....

"They are not going anywhere today. Maybe tomorrow they can leave." I cut in, remembering the deal I had with the demon king. 

"Why?" They both asked in unison.

"It is...not...safe out there today. Selene is still lurking around looking for someone to devour, and you know she will target you both for what you did to her in the past. Just stay for today. You both can sleep together in the visitor's room while I stay with your father here." I suggested it, and luckily they accepted it without much questioning.

The plan was going perfectly. I just had to finish them up in that room at midnight, and the entire blame will be pushed to Selene.

Night came really fast, and Kane had really been troubled, gloomy, and always murmuring to himself, grunting, and cursing the name of Selene. He looked really frustrated, while I acted all like the caring wife who feels the pain of her husband and the pack. I had to really pretend to feel the same way as him, and it was damn stressful.

Imagine forcing out tears just to show deep sadness when it is nowhere near what you feel. Inside me was nothing but joy at the fact that it was only a matter of days before my long-time dream would become reality, so feigning sadness at this moment was something I really strained myself to put up with.

Kane would try to console me, telling me of different strategies and plans he was thinking of so he could wipe out Selene and her demon crew. He was planning on gathering all the packs around and even making peace with vampires.

My happiness is that all these would take more than two weeks. Before then, I will be gone.

He slept off really fast after I took my time to massage him. 

The moment it clocked 12 a.m., I stepped out of the room for my mission. Everywhere was dead silent while I tiptoed to the visitors room.

I knocked.

"Who is there?" The shivering voice of Sophia came in as she asked in fright.

"It's me, your mum. I have something to tell you." I whispered, and in a few seconds, the door clinked and was opened wide for me by Sophia.

I walked in to see that they were both awake.

"Mom, is there a problem?" Callen asked in a hushed tone of fear as his wide eyes stared intently at me.

I quietly closed the door and locked it, then turned to them as they watched me curiously.

"I'm sorry, kids. I am here to kill the both of you. It's an assignment." I said, curtly without remorse as they both arched their brows.

"What kind of joke is..." Callen tried laughing it off, but his voice hitched in his throat as he saw me grip his sister from behind on her neck and slam her face twice on the hard wall, blood spilling as she let out a bloodcurdling scream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 64 34
Luna is a junior in high school who's mom took off when she was a little girl. Her dad works a lot so she takes care of her self which often gets her...
3.3M 85.3K 37
Lillian Wilson A 20-year old werewolf. Ever since her mother died, her father and pack abuse her. She's been mute since she was 15 and only talks t...
14.4K 916 98
Selene Berklin is obsessed with wolves. She is curious about how a pack survives and how tight the relationship between wolves is. Wolves are all she...
197K 5.1K 26
My freedom from Aiden Forbes, the new alpha of the pack that shares territory with ours, is short-lived when he returns. He's a nuisance I cannot esc...