HP โ€ข ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ...

By ladyvetra

Cassiopeia Pandora Gaunt Black, a young pure-blood witch, sets off on a journey at Hogwarts School of Witchcr... More

Arrival at Hogwarts
First Classes, Beginning of Friendships
Potions class and flying lesson
โš ๏ธImportant Noteโš ๏ธ
Halloween Night
Quidditch game and Gaunt Manor
Nicholas Flamel and Detention
The philosophical Stone
Diagon Alley and Narcissa Malfoy
Second year
Heartbroken
Quidditch Game
Polyjuice
Saving friends
Sirius Black
Third year
Draco - The Drama Queen
A little secret?
Hogsmeade , Narcissa and Sirius Black
Animagus Family
Christmas Dinner
Fucking Malfoys
Pettigrew
Saving Family
โš ๏ธImportant Note โš ๏ธ
Quidditch World Cup
The Dark Mark
Forth Year
Unforgivable Curses
Ferret Malfoy and The champions Selection
Potter Stinks
In love with Granger?
Perfect Partner
Yule Ball
Final Tasks
12 Grimmauld place
Family
Andromeda
Fifth year
Narcissus Parfum
Dumbledore Army
Wesley is our King
Malfoy Manor
Promises Promises
Thoughts
Blood Connection
Malfoy Ball
EXPECTO PATRONUM
D.A.
Breaking Down
Dammit, Potter
Prophecy
Trapped
Godfather
Unbreakable Vow
Black Sisters
Commitment Ring
Sixth year
Felix Felicis
Gryffindor honor
Granger?
Cissa
Wasn't me.
APPARITION CLASSES
Memories
I have no choice
Death Eater
The Seven Potters
I'm a Black.
Ceremony
The truth
Bella
Ministry
Devastating Shadow
The Savior Princess
A chance
Crucio
Teddy
The Lightning Struck At Hogwarts
Go
Dead
Final Battle
Sunshine
A second war would begin
Time goes by so quickly

Three possibilities

2.2K 151 52
By ladyvetra

After the invigorating bath, Cassi emerged from the tub and wrapped herself in a soft towel. As she returned to the bedroom, she found Narcissa with her back turned, seeming rigid and tense. She furrowed her brow in concern.

"Are you alright, love?" The response didn't come promptly. Instead, the woman turned abruptly, holding a parchment, her expression clearly showing irritation. Cassi felt her heart race. Oh, damn. Hermione's letter. Narcissa's lips were pressed tight, her gaze icy, and her eyebrows knitted in a scowl. The atmosphere in the room seemed to chill instantly. Cassi swallowed hard, preparing to explain the misunderstanding.

"Mind explaining?" Narcissa questioned with a cold and relentless voice, making her discontent quite clear.

Cassi felt her nervousness escalate, for the first time hating how Narcissa's voice was arousing her. "I can explain," she responded breathlessly, her mind racing to find the right words. Narcissa raised a mocking eyebrow, waiting for an answer.

"It was something silly. She was trying to get rid of McMillan, and for some reason, she kissed me to throw him off," she quickly explained, trying to be honest and concise. "I swear, that was it. Then she dashed off; it was just something silly."

Narcissa observed her for a moment, critically. Then, her eyes dropped to the parchment, and she wrinkled her nose in disgust as she read the letter.

"Hummm... 'I promise that next time, I'll let you know before stealing a kiss'" she repeated the words from the letter in a malicious and cruel imitation of Hermione. "Do you intend for there to be a next time?" she questioned, looking at her deeply with a serious expression.

"No!" Cassi responded quickly, almost stumbling over her words to explain. "No, no, no. Love, I have you, please..."

Narcissa seemed to calm down a bit at the response, but a cruel smile formed on her lips, causing Cassi's heart to sink in worry.

Oh no, I'm fucked.

Narcissa's voice dripped with cynicism as she spoke, making it clear she was hearing her thoughts.

"Not yet, darling, but you will be," she said with a hint of malice in her voice, making Cassi feel utterly vulnerable before her.

She remained in complete silence as the older woman circled her like a predator. Assessing her like prey. "Don't you want to know what I'm thinking?" Narcissa asked mockingly, her voice dripping with cynicism.

Cassi sighed, shivering. "Alright, fine, yes, what on earth are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking about exactly how I want to punish you," Narcissa responded, her voice dropping an octave lower.

Cassiopeia swallowed hard, her body visibly blushing, already feeling moisture between her legs.

"Option A..." Narcissa began, "I spank you with a paddle until your lovely ass is a nice shade of purple and red. Then I send you to bed without release to contemplate your actions."

Cassi's eyes widened. She definitely didn't want Option A.

"Option B... I lean you on the windowsill and use my whip as you scream loud and clear for anyone nearby to hear what a nefarious little bitch you are. Maybe then I'll wear props while you're pretty and down on your knees for me..." Narcissa stopped, nodding toward a tall, ornate window with a ledge at a rather convenient height.

Cassi's eyes widened even more. B please, I like B

"Option C... and my favorite... you kneel down to me now using that pretty little mouth, and if you're good, and behave, maybe I'll forgive you"

Cassiopeia's mouth went dry at the thought of tasting Narcissa first, the rest of the sentence barely registering through the haze of her excitement.

"C... option C, please," she said hoarsely before her brain could protest.
Narcissa reached even closer and took the towel from her body. She shivered, but not from the cold, her body was on fire.

She grabbed the tip of one of her hard nipples and pinched it cruelly. Cassi couldn't hold back the groan, and it earned her a hard slap.

"I didn't give you permission to speak" Narcissa lowered her tone into a melodic cadence. The voice so husky and deep it brought yet another gush of moisture between Cassiopeia's legs.

"You will serve me, but you will only do what I say. You will only take what I give you. You will only speak when I say so. Do you understand the rules?" Narcissa punctuated each word slowly.

Cassi nods, but when another slap hits her cheek, she remembers herself. "Yes, mommy," she corrects.

"On your knees, now" she ordered coldly.
Cassi dropped to her knees abruptly, a stinging blow.

"Look at me"

She looked up, eyes full of tears, lips trembling slightly with a pout.
"So lovely..." Narcissa commented caressing her cheek before patting her left side and squeezing them together forcing her lips into a pout "Too bad you were such a bad girl" She walked away causing Cassi to mourn the loss.
Narcissa sat in the armchair a few meters ahead. "Come here" she commanded firmly, her gaze burning with lust.

Cassiopeia complied, following on her knees as she crawled to a stop between Narcissa's legs.

She didn't undress, just pulled her skirts higher and spread her legs.

"Show me your tongue"

Cassi complied and waited a few moments. Narcissa smiles at her, running her hand through her soft hair one more time before dragging it forward until Cassi's face is pressed firmly against her panties.

They are as wet as they look, and Cassiopeia is panting desperately against them.

"That's right pet" Narcissa purrs. "Since you are so anxious, take it off."

Cassi is about to reach them when she pauses, remembering that Narcissa didn't give her permission to use her hands.

She leans forward, uses only her teeth to grab the waistband, and pulls down. The center of Narcissa's panties moves just a sliver, forcing Cassiopeia to repeat her actions on each part of the waistband before returning to the center to loosen them even further.

"Well done, sweetie," Narcissa says, stepping out of her clothes. She strokes Cassi's hair gently before dragging her roughly forward to press her face deep between her thighs. Cassi moans at the rough handling, her tongue immediately darting out to taste.

Narcissa satisfies her, lets her delve greedily into her smooth folds and tentatively suck her clit. The sloppy sounds of exploration fill the room, interrupted only by soft words of how well she's doing.

A groan of protest rips from Cassiopeia's throat as she jerks back, severing the contact between them.

"Don't be greedy, dear," Narcissa warns quietly. "You will take what you are given. " She waited for Cassiopeia's nod before answering "Good"

Narcissa verbally organizes, ordering Cassi's hands to clasp behind her back before she squeals in delight. Then she threaded her hands into her curls and pulled her closer.

"Be a good girl to mommy"

Her heightened senses drive her wild, her own pussy throbbing with desire as lust consumes her, she tilts her chin up, eagerly pressing her tongue into Narcissa's folds, tasting her, tasting her, licking her pussy as if her life depended on it.

She feels Narcissa's thighs shudder and close around her head, she cranes her neck and sucks her clit hard, fast, aggressive.

Cassi hears Narcissa gasp, hears her curses, feels her nails raking her scalp
When Narcissa finally tenses on top of her, her hips squirm as she lets out a hissing gasp through her teeth as she comes.

"You're perfect, love," says Narcissa, letting Cassi clean between her thighs.

She's so excited, so desperate to come.

"Look at you," Narcissa says, stroking a hand lazily down Cassiopeia's body. "Still exactly where I ordered." She pauses for a moment, considering before continuing: ". Do you want me to let you come?"

Cassiopeia is quick to respond, "Yes, mommy."

"So needy," Narcissa cooed, "Too bad you've been such a bad girl and don't deserve any pampering. Only good girls deserve to come."

She had a long pause before the woman reached down and picked up her own panties.
"If you feel the need, tap my thigh three times, or else think of the word 'Troll'. Understood?"
"Yes mommy " Cassi replied breathlessly, not understanding what was going to happen.

Then the older woman opened her mouth and covered it with her panties. Cassiopeia moaned as she tasted it on her tongue again.

"I don't think you deserve to come" Narciasa purred softly against her neck, playing with her sharp teeth in small bites.

Cassi tried to reply that she would be fine from now on. That she had been stupid to try to hide something from Narcissa, however much it was the result of something she found insignificant. But all she could hear were some pathetic meows.

"So you agree?" Narcissa asked as she bit down on her neck once more to leave another love bite.

Cassi tried to nod, as it was the only way she could respond right now. At the same time, the panties in her mouth muffled another moan as she kept her eyes tightly closed.

A slap came hard across her cheek and she groaned.

"Look at me" Narcissa demanded coldly
How long has it been since the last bite? Cassiopeia didn't know. It was as if time had stopped.

All she could feel was the cool air caressing her warm body. Was this really her punishment? To be deprived of all pleasure just because she was kissed by someone else?

"Oh dear," Narcissa cooed and stroked her cheek, "Do you want to come? Do you want to squirt on the sheets?"

Cassi tried to nod again, the moans dying in her throat before she could force them out.

"Calm your body or I won't touch you anymore." The sweet cooing tone stopped, her voice back cold and demanding. It was a threat Narcissa would keep true.

Cassiopeia tried to ignore her aching pussy. She tried to actively switch her attention to her arms and legs. She wiggled her toes, clenched her fists, then opened them again. Any distraction from her lust was welcome. It worked up to a point. Her minds wandered to the green fields, Quidditch game, common room. Everything was calm and peaceful, though that helped to slow her raging heartbeat.

But then she thought of the library and an image of Hermione laughing as they studied together.

It was involuntary, but of course she tried to pull away before Narcissa caught the mental lapse.

Wrong move, her mind focused on the present
She could feel Narcissa pushing two fingers inside her pussy. They glided without any resistance. She just took her fingers and held them. Stain of her made them push in and out easily as the older woman lazily moved them. Cassi bit the panties into her mouth, her eyes almost rolling back in sudden pleasure.

It felt so good to be filled with Narcissa's fingers, even though they didn't hit all the right spots. No way, Narcissa was doing this on purpose. The way she'd handled Cassiopeia's body before, she knew exactly how to flex and bend her fingers, when and how quickly to pump them into her aching pussy. She just didn't do it to tease her more and more.

Cassi tried to moan for more, wanting to be completely filled by Narcissa. With your fingers or a handle, it didn't matter. She needed to come, but it wasn't enough to push her over the edge.

Narcissa did not follow the sad, muffled pleadings. Instead, she just removed her fingers and slowly licked the stain from them. She let her tongue dance around her fingers, planting the seed of ideas in Cassiopeia's mind for what else of her tongue would do.

Thoughts that weren't hers invaded her mind.
She bent against a staircase in the library as Narcissa took her from behind. She lay on the floor in front of the fireplace with the older woman licking her into oblivion. She bent against the living room table as Narcissa fucked her mercilessly.

Cassiopeia screamed at the lewd images. Almost cumming just at the thought.

"You taste good honey," she moaned through her fingers, "Behave yourself and maybe I'll make you come on my tongue too." Narcissa scoffed, absolutely ignoring her plea.

Cassi thrust her hips up, trying to make contact with the older woman's long fingers. All she got was a small kiss on her clit. While the touch barely lasted a second, jolts coursed through her body. Just a little more, a little more... It wasn't enough. A guttural scream managed to escape her mouth, still muffled by the fabric.

Narcissa laughed cruelly and took the thing out of her mouth.

"Please mommy. Please... I need..."

"Oh, I'm sure you do," the witch scoffed. "Who do you belong to?"

Cassi bucked her hips, struggling to breathe and think at the same time. She took a deep breath and shouted:
"You."

"Didn't hear very well..." Narciasa commented as she quickened her fingers leaving her in limbo.

"YOU, YOU I BELONG TO YOU!" she screamed in tears.

"Hmmm...again, louder" She smiled devilishly as she reached down to swirl her tongue around her clit.

"MOMMY PLEASE, PLEASE, I BELONG TO YOU, I LOVE YOU, PLEASE, PLEASE, I BEG YOU"

"Come to me, love," Narcissa responded immediately with a satisfied moan.

When the words left her lips, Cassi shuddered and her muscles clenched tightly around Nacissa's fingers. The older witch squeezed every last drop of pleasure out of her before removing her fingers. She steadied the witch with one hand as she placed the other to her lips. Cassi didn't hesitate to bring them to her mouth obediently, repeatedly sucking on them in an obscene manner.

Narcissa watched her with wild eyes before pulling her by the hair into a confident kiss. "I'm pretty sure even the house-elves could hear you, dear," she taunted against her ear while laughing.

Cassiopeia groaned in embarrassment, trying to hide her face, which only made Narcissa laugh even louder.

"I'm teasing you, the room has a spell to isolate the sound," she said. Cassiopeia didn't know whether to feel relieved or annoyed at being deceived.

"I don't like this Helione Genger," She commented with a nose wrinkle.

Goodness, this woman would be the death of her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1.9K 45
hermione x femoc In the foreboding corridors of Malfoy Manor, where opulence disguises a suffocating darkness, lurks the elusive enigma, Merla Malfoy...
34.3K 593 26
Rachel Graham is a 5th-year student at Hogwarts in the Slytherin house. Both of her parents are Death Eaters so she grew up thinking that everything...
38.7K 1.5K 82
โ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ?โž โ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ต, ๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผโž Cassiopeia Narcissa Malfoy, twin sister to Draco Lucius Malfoy, was born on the...
9.1K 161 106
(Cringe Harry Potter fanfic written by a 12 year old) This story is very emotional, exciting, and very long. I spent a lot of time on it, so please e...