Red Garden: The Supreme Warri...

Від Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Henshin!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) Nguyen was the chosen one for Kuuga ...after the second of legend Kuuga wh... Більше

Introduction: Third Kuuga
Harem
Villain & Teaser
Prologue: The Legend Has Return
Chapter 1: Mysterious Killer
Chapter 2: The Rebirth Of Kuuga
Chapter 3: The Rider Kick of Kuuga
Chapter 4: The Truth History Of Kuuga & Grongi
Chapter 5: Kuuga's Appearance
Chapter 6: The Vigilante
Chapter 7: Lancer/Summon Servant
Chapter 8: Lancer V.S Dragon Rod
Chapter 9: The 3rd Holy Grail War
Chapter 10: Archer V.S Kuuga Part 1
Chapter 11: Archer V.S Kuuga Part 2
Chapter 12: Summon More Servants?!?
Chapter 13: Kuuga Isn't Mess Around
Chapter 14: Kuuga Is Avenger
Chapter 15: Tsundere Girl
Chapter 16: Kuuga V.S Rider
Chapter 18: Berserker V.S Ultimate Dark Kuuga
Chapter 19: Relaxation
Chapter 20: Shirou Emiya & Sakura Matou
Chapter 21: Caster
Chapter 22: Shinji's Death
Chapter 23: Illya Meeting/Encounter Grongi
Chapter 24: Ally Fight Grongis
Chapter 25: How Many Servants Have?!?
Chapter 26: Kuuga Meet Archer
Chapter 27: Kuuga & Daguva
Chapter 28: Save Lise
Chapter 29: Daguva V.S Kuuga
Chapter 30: Rising Ultimate Kuuga V.S Archer

Chapter 17: The White Hair Girl

264 14 1
Від Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in the apartment's room and he was carrying the unconscious girl to Berserker and that is Morgan and she could helping (Y/N) to health the girl alive by her power and magic also (Y/N) with the others are worried about the girl who was laying down there and it does looks like she is fine. Then (Y/N) was sigh out in relief that she is being alright right now and when (Y/N) was going to take a seat on the couch chair.

(Y/N): "I'm really tired of this." He said to himself and make him was sat down on the couch chair and chilling by himself and he was turn his head to look at his servants are busy and then the purple haired girl who was drinking her juice. When she was sat next with (Y/N) and she looking at (Y/N) with a smile up and make him was nod his head to her and he was take a nap down but his head laying down on her lap and make her was look down at him with a smile.

(Y/N): "Man, I'm tired going right now." He said to himself.

Serenity: "You should get some rest, master." She said to (Y/N) and make him was shrug at it and he said.

(Y/N): "Well yeah, I think I really need get some rest." He said to her and then he turn his head to look at Rin who was stood right there and she was worried about something but Archer was appeared and also Mordred and Arturia were guard there and make them both were waiting for the attacks of this bastard but it won't happened.  When (Y/N) ask Rin and he want to know about the history of her and also who were Tohsaka family and then she was sigh out and she explaining to (Y/N) about this war and it is long past ago that her family was the chosen one and they both were summon the servant and yep...the servant for what they were summon to.

When (Y/N) was done listening for what Rin said and she ask (Y/N) that she can be ally with (Y/N) and then the servants notice Rin just said that and this make them both were listening for what he gonna said to Rin and she could be trusted but he told her that he doesn't know her or trust her and he will kill her with his bare hands. Well, naturally Rin heard that and make her nod her head and then she told (Y/N) with the other servants that the two of them leaving right away and make the two of them were gone.

Then (Y/N) was sigh out and make him was laying on the lap of Serenity and he was feeling goddamn tired at all and make (Y/N) just turn his head to look over there and he was turn his head to look at the servants and he asked them about Rin and Archer.

(Y/N): "Well, we should trust them." He said to them.

Arturia: "Why, (Y/N)....these two are dangerous to us." She said.

(Y/N): "No, actually they don't care at it." He said to them and he told them that they cannot defeat him.

Mordred: "(Y/N), you know that they both are master and servants...we find them and strike them down." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "No, I don't kill human being." He said to the two of them and then Arturia sigh out and she said.

Arturia: "(Y/N), I understand your feelings, but it is the easiest solution to eliminating the other servants." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It doesn't matter if its the easiest solution, just because its easy doesn't make it right. The servants in the war are fair game as they are the next who putting their lives on the line." He said to them and make them heard this and they both seeing (Y/N) was a good man and he is a hero and it is a real hero that (Y/N) doesn't want them to killed...and he was fight for the justice and vengeance too....avenge for the innocent he loves.

(Y/N): "Unless the masters are actively putting themselves in trouble. Me or that girl in red were, then they won't be targets. Even then, we aren't going to kill them, understand?" He asked her.

Arturia: "(Y/N)...."

(Y/N): "Don't make me use one of the Command Marks." He said to her and then he told them that they both were understand how this situation going right now and they both don't want that happened and (Y/N) wasn't let this happened and he told them that he made an oath to protect the smiles of everyone. After the servants heard this and they could see him who was a good man and also hero for himself.

Morgan: "*Hmmm....he was interesting.*~" She thought herself.

Arturia/Mordred: "*(Y/N)....*" They both thought themselves.

When (Y/N) was told them that he need to get some sleep and rest right away and he had to going out for tomorrow morning and he need to going out to somewhere else that he need to do the job right away and that is kindergarten for where he really gonna go. Then (Y/N) was going to do this for the mankind and fighting the humanity's sake right away and he won't let this world get suffering by this Grongi's hand.

After the morning later (Y/N) was going out for the Kindergarten and doing his normal job right away and he was meet with Rose and the two of them were doing alright right now and then Rose told (Y/N) that there was a new child who join up at the kindergarten school and it is a white haired girl and she wore her clothes on and hat too. When (Y/N) saw her who was sat there and she was playing with her dolls or maybe she draw some arts too.

When (Y/N) was playing with the girl and then she was kind alright and then (Y/N) ask her.

(Y/N): "Morning, little one." He said to her.

Illya: "Morning, (Y/N)-oni-chan!" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "So little one, what's your name?" He asked her.

Illya: "My name is Illya Einzbern, oni-chan!" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Her last name was a German? Damn, her language is Japanese...what did she speak coming from?*" He thought himself and then he introduce himself to her and then the two of them were playing each others and make them both were chilling by themselves and playing with each others. Until (Y/N) got his head and ear sense something is going up right now and make him was got up and he turn his head to look where the noises is coming from and he need to get there fast as he could.

Rose: "I'm on my way! Just hang in there!" She said to the phone and make her was running away and she was keep running fast as she could and she need to get there fast as she could right away and then she need to get the other friends for what she need to get there.

(Y/N): "I sense there was a trouble....I have a problem." He said to himself and he was got up from the chair and make him start to moving out right away and make him was gonna heading out to somewhere else and then Illya notice there was a command seal on his right hand and make her was interesting at it.

Illya: "*So he was a master too.*" She thought herself.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

When there was a Grongi creature who was in the building and it is from the museum that where the Grongi is and it is destroying anything else around here in this place and make the civilians are running away and they both were running away from here and they tried to survive. Then the Grongi creature was definitely big and he was got a white skin on his body and make him was stood right there like chilling little bit and then he was looks like some kind of fish Grongi.

Kate, Claire, and Rachel are in the trouble and they

Grongi was use his mouth opened and release with some missiles at the other civilians and they both were been blowed up right away and make the others got blown up badly. The two securities got their guns out and they both aiming their guns at the monster and start to shooting at the monster and the bullets couldn't harm at the Grongi creature.

Grongi: "Nothing can stopped me!!!!!" He shout out to them and then he was about to shoot them right away and then Mordred was appeared out of nowhere and she was landing down on the ground and she was in front and she use her sword to blocking the attack of the Grongi. Then the Grongi was surprise and he saw the weapon couldn't harm at Mordred.

Mordred: "YOU TWO GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!" She shout out to the securities and then Rachel, Kate, Claire, and Rose were got up and take a look then they both sense there was a person who is here and that is Morgan.

Rachel: "What the?!? W-Who are you?!!? She said to Morgan.

Morgan: "Easy, child...I'm here for rescue you and it was command by master (Y/N)." She said to them.

Kate: "(Y/N) is here?!" She asked Morgan with excited her voice and make her nod her head and then they both heard a running footsteps coming here right away and make the girls turn their heads to look and they looking at (Y/N) who was got here arrive and then he saw the monster and he turn his head notice (Y/N) and make (Y/N) prepare to transform into Kuuga right away.

(Y/N) brought his both hands on his waist and he was summon his silver metallic belt right away.

(Y/N) shifted into his position, placing his left palm above the belt, while his right hand crossed over and he had only one thing to said.

(Y/N): "HENSHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out.

(Y/N) just called out at the top of his lungs as he brought his left hand back into a fist over what look on a lever on the belt. From there he brought his right arm back on top of his left and pressed down, and finally he use his arms out to the sides.

Grongi: "DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and he was opened his mouth and release a few shots toward at (Y/N) right away.

AN-AN-AN-AN-AN-AN-AN-AN-AN-AN-AN-ANANANANANANAANANANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ SHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upon the phrase (Y/N) spread his arms, and the changes once again started. As the sound began to emanate the belt the armor was also changing with each sound. All the power of armor was shifted to a royal purple however, the changes to the shape of the armor were the most outstanding. The chest armor became more bulky while the shoulder pieces began to flare out, creating more distance from the arms. As the changes continues the Amadam stone in the center of the Arcle shifted to the same royal purple as the armor, as these same changes occurred to the color of the gems on the knee guards, the eyes. Lastly on the final sound of the transformation. The markings was reappeared on the edges of the shoulder armor and in the center of the chest and bottom edges of the armor. Finally the Titan had risen.

Grongi: "W-What?!?" He said in surprise.

Kate: "He changed!" She said in surprise.

Rin: "It was purple!!!!!!" She said in surprise and seeing how tough of his armor really was.

Claire: "How many forms does he changed?!?" She said.

Rachel: "I don't know....I have to said it is amazing." She said and the servants were surprise for what they both saw (Y/N) was 

When Grongi was surprise for what he saw (Y/N was actually change for himself and then his unknown audience, the change he had went through caused her eyes to light up with stars even more.

Illya was having so much fun, sure seeing the pictures of the different armors from (Y/N)'s Kuuga was good, but actually seeing one person? There was just no comparison. All she wondered was what this form could do...then (Y/N) was got the baton stick from the guard was drop and he was holding it by himself and he was holding it and then it change into his sword.

Illya: "Whoa! So cool!" She shout out in surprise and excited to seeing what (Y/N) with his Titan form and then he was walking toward to the Grongi right away and make him was keep walking toward to the Grongi and the Grongi was shooting at (Y/N) with his mouth opened and then he tried to shoot out at (Y/N) with an explosive and nothing else work on him.

When (Y/N) was walking toward to Grongi and the Grongi creature tried to blow (Y/N) right away with his mouth opened and make him was start to shooting at (Y/N) and he was keep moving forward toward to Grongi and he was keep moving forward at him. The girls were surprise and amaze for what they saw (Y/N) wasn't injured anything and he was keep moving forward at him and then Grongi was surprise with fear for what he saw (Y/N) didn't get harm by the explosives.

Girls: "*He's walking toward him like unstoppable!!!!!!!!!*" They both thought themselves.

Morgan: "Interesting...so he's Saber...isn't he?" She asked herself and then (Y/N) swung his sword slash at the Grongi and killed him and blowed him up right away.

(Y/N): "That should do it." He said to himself.

To Be Continued.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

35.2K 531 44
Silva, your name, and the only precious thing you remember. Waking from a centuries-long slumber with scattered memories and a burning hatred of huma...
6.9K 111 5
Blade Crimson Chaos Sieghart is an unique boy and he and his family works in a business called C.B.F.(Crimson Black Flame). He is one of the 9 member...
22.7K 646 35
(Y/N), embrace the darkness!!!! At Last!!!! I FEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Y/N) (L/N) was born in the New York City and he was become homeless little boy...
38.4K 1.2K 32
"Let me live in peace! I despise the wars... especially with what they did to my past." Not only was Yuuki Satou a unique magecraft user, she even lo...