TAEKOOK ONESHOTS

By Onlyfans_BTS

IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM More

how we met (m)
daddy's punishment (m)
maybe in next life
let them know (m)
confession with hot chocolate
the married man
married man 2
married man 3
shooting (m)
crave (m)
a baby
caught in a sex (m)
sweet sixteen
Vlive (m)
first time (m)
mommy (m)
revenge
revenge 2
revenge 3
revenge final
she and her (m)
burned
unique (m)
Fuck buddies (m)
kitty boss (m)
perfect scars 1
perfect scars 2.
desire(m)
desire 2 (m)
dad (m)
betrayed
leashes (m)
you , me and... (m)
you live in me
thank you<3
second chance 1
traces of yesterday 1
traces of yesterday 3
Truth Behind Us
Need (m)
100k
Suggest me!!
CRACKS IN THE ARMOR
Unusual

traces of yesterday 2

927 62 3
By Onlyfans_BTS

Taehyung and jungkook meet after 22 years in a strange situation which was unexpected for both of them.

💜💜💜

It's been few days since the supper and the things have gotten different. Jungkook and Taehyung are often caught zoning out and  looks like they are daydreaming all the time.

Sam is having mixed feelings about all this. His guts are telling him that there is more to Taehyung and Jungkook's story which no one knows about but he doesn't know whom to ask. He asked Hana about this but she is clueless too.

"Sam! Come here!" Sarah shouted as Sam went there and sat beside his mother "what happened?"

"Your father has decided to sell our previous apartment so go there and get the important stuff which might get sold out or get threw into dustbin"

Sam nodded and headed outside to sit in his car and drive towards their old house. He loved that house more than this one because he grew up there and had memories connected with it.

He reached there and called few men to help him gather the things which he was going to take home. After two-three hours, he collected all the things and the men had kept the boxes in his car in a secured manner.

Sam gave them money and thanked them before driving off. He reached his home and told the domestic helper to help him with the boxes.

"Aah Sam you came early" Sarah said after seeing the boy coming with boxes. "Yes I called few men to finish it off faster"

"Keep that boxes in storeroom" the boy nodded and guided the helper towards the store room. Within few minutes, all the boxes were placed in the storeroom but one of the box was coming in the way so Sam decided to keep it on the top shelf.

He climbed up the small ladder and placed the box without much efforts only to see a little black box residing in the corner of top shelf. He frowned at that because there wasn't a thing in this house which he didn't knew.

He took that black box and went inside his room. He had a wierd feeling but still opened it only to find letters,dead roses, pendants and some pictures.

Sam took one picture and was shocked to see the male whom he knew very well.

'Wait Mr. Kim? Did my mom and him had some affair thing?' But soon his doubts got vanished into thin air as he looked at the other pictures. He wasn't able to belive what he saw.

"My dad and mr. Kim had a relationship? What the actual fuck" he muttered under his breath. He didn't know how to react, He was flabbergasted.

He didn't know why but he was hurt and disappointed in his father.  How could he do this to him?what about his mother? What will Hana think once she gets to know about it?

That night, jungkook came home late and saw his son sitting on the couch, texting somebody. "Hey kid! Where is your mother?" He asked while ruffling his hair. Sam looked at him and stood up before going upstairs without answering his question.

Jungkook frowned at his strange behavior but decided to shrug it off. He went to the kitchen and drank some water before heading upstairs to get some sleep.

He opened the door to his room and saw Sarah sleeping peacefully so he went there and placed the blanket on her body to see her getting cozy and comfortable in the blanket.

Jungkook decided to take a hot bath but his bottle of shower gel had gotten empty so he went to the store room to get it.

As he got the gel, a thought came in his mind which made him climb the same small ladders and take out the black box which was on the top shelf.

He opened it and was hit by a strong wave of past recollections. He grabbed the picture of taehyung and gazed at it lovingly as a lone tear escaped from his eyes.

Why was it so hard for them? Why they couldn't have a happy ending? Will they be able to meet in the stars or will the universe separate them again?

--
"Jungkook please take a photo of me" the brunette pouted which made Jungkook tease him more "not now tae, we have already taken so many"

"But I want a picture of us" Taehyung whined which made jungkook laugh and agree. They clicked a picture which came out to be too cute "you look very beautiful tae, are you really my boyfriend?"

"Shutup jeon you are more handsome than you think" taehyung pecked him on the lips "look who's acting bold, 'the kim taehyung' what about people seeing us?"

"I swear if you tease me one more time then i will hit you with a sword" with that taehyung started to chase jungkook down the hill who kept laughing at the elder's cuteness.

--

The picture was still with taehyung. He had kept it hidden and used to look at it once in awhile. His family had no clue about his previous deeds and he liked to keep it that way.

Meanwhile Sam wasn't able to sleep. His mind was revolving around his father and his soon to be father-in-law's affair. He didn't wanted any hurdle in his marriage but now after knowing this, he wasn't able to think straight.

The following day, the kim family had arrived at the jeon's for wedding discussion. Sam was continuously eyeing taehyung which didn't go unnoticed by him.

Jungkook had cooked lunch for all of them and placed it on the table. "Lunch's ready guys" with that all of them went to the table and sat accordingly.

"My husband loves to cook" Sarah tried to boast her husband. 'Surprisingly', every dish was taehyung's favorite but what was more shocking was jungkook's love for cooking.

Man hated to cook back in those days. Sam was observing all of this making him even more frustrated. The two families had dinner and were back in the living room for discussion.

"I think we should go for white and purple theme" Hana said and who was Sam to disagree. "It's really pretty Hana" taehyung retorted and looked at jungkook, knowing that he was thinking the same too.

Their dream wedding had purple and white theme too.

Sam was having atrocious feelings and couldn't take it anymore. The frustration and hurt was filling inside of him. "Okay what's up with you guys huh?"

Jungkook frowned and looked at sam "what do you mean?" "We both know what I mean dad. Do you want me to marry Hana or not? Or you want to marry Mr. Kim huh?"

Taehyung's eyes got widen at that statement. He didn't know how he got to know about that "Sam watch your words. What the hell do you think you are saying huh?" Sarah snarled.

"Mom dad's been lying to us since the whole time. He is playing with our emotions and I dont even know if he loves us or he's just acting" jungkook was speechless and hurt. He was about to say something when-

"Get to the point Sam"

"He loves Mr.kim. They had an affair and they still love eachother" Sam said with hurt laced in his sentence.

"Sam do you even know what you are saying? You are talking about my dad" Hana said. "Then ask your dad if I am lying or not"

"Is it true taehyung?" Jia asked with hurt. Taehyung remained silent which made Jia angrier "taehyung. Is. This. True. or. not? SPEAK GODDAMMIT-"

"Yes" he finally said as tears ran down from his eyes. Their heads were hung down due to shame and hurt. Jia gasped and dropped herself on the couch, not believing his words.

"why did you agree for our children's marriage then? Or was it a plan of you guys to get closer and do deeds behind our back?" Mrs. Jeon said.

"SHUT UP SARAH" jungkook snapped as he couldn't hold back when it came to taehyung's and his dignity.

"Dad aren't you ashamed to break the hearts of us? Did you not think about Mom and me? What will happen when we get to know that your marriage was just a facade to hide your true self and you didn't truly love us?" Hana cried making Jia hug her.

"Have you ever thought what will be the outcome after breaking two families?" Jia said. "ENOUGH PLEASE! Enough"

"We had no intentions of hurting you. Situations made us do this and we are really sorry for hurting your emotions but please don't accuse us for being selfish and being unloving towards you" jeon spoke out.

"Hana did I ever made you feel like I dont love you? Did I ever ran from the duties of husband? Jia did I disrespected you or was a bad husband who didn't consider your feelings?" Taehyung asked "I have fulfilled all the duties of a father and a husband but I couldn't do one thing that is loving you as my partner jia and I am sorry"

"And about me and jungkook agreeing to your marriage, we just had one intention which was seeing our children happy and nothing else. We are living through you guys only Hana and Sam. You guys are living the dream which me and kook always wished to have but couldn't get. Besides we are near our fifties, we didn't want you, a young couple who has many days ahead of them to break apart just for an old school love. If thinking this would be considered as selfishness then yes we are selfish"

With that taehyung storm out of the house while jungkook was following him from behind "tae listen to me-"

"Dont follow me kook. Go inside I will be fine" taehyung said "but tae-"

"I said go jungkook" jungkook nodded and watched taehyung drove off. He went inside to see all of them looking at him "if you loved him so much then why did you guys broke up?"

"Sam we didn't broke up because we wanted to but because circumstances made us. My dad forced me to leave the village and forcefully got me married to Sarah orelse me and taehyung would have gotten killed"

"S-so what now? Are you guys going to divorce us and get together?" Sarah choked on her words "it's not easy Sarah. And it's not about us anymore, It never was actually. We both want our family to be happy and our children to get married" jungkook said and was heading upstairs when jia asked

"Do you still love him?"

"I never stopped loving him Mrs kim. I would have taken taehyung away from everyone and kept him for myself if only it was that easy"

💜💜💜

Haluss goizz, how's you?

I dont think this oneshot's gonna have a happy ending but let's see;)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 16.2K 54
⋆ ♛ ⋆ ❝I 「own」 you Bunny~❞ - ⌦Stockholm Syndrome ⌦Mature scenes/Smut ⌦Kidnapping/Captivity ⌦praising/degrading - [Started - 28•01•19] [Ended - 1...
4.8K 224 12
𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝟕/𝟐𝟎
485K 13.7K 69
just a bunch of BottomHoseok smut, fluff, angst vhope, namseok, sope, 2seok, jihope, junghope
166K 3.2K 30
bottom tae oneshots. - smut - angst - fluff [bts top.]