𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 (ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ x...

By Bubble_Bleep

Y/n a young teen witch explores their new life as part of the Emperor's Coven, and along the way discovers th... More

𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙐𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚
𝘿𝙤𝙧𝙠
𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩-𝙈𝙚-𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙨
𝙀𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨?
𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨
𝙉𝙤𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝙐𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝘼𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝙎𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙏𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨
𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨
𝙃𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙣
𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨
𝙀𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙠𝙚
𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚'𝙨 𝘿𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙨
𝘽𝙁𝘼
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
𝙒𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙒𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙩𝙝
𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢, 𝙖 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙈𝙚
𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢 (𝟏)
𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙡 (𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖)
𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙀𝙮𝙚
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 (𝟏) -𝟐𝟎𝟎 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡!-
𝙏𝙤 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙏𝙤 𝙎𝙚𝙚
𝘼 𝙊𝙬𝙡 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 -𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡!-
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝

𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢 (𝟐)

426 22 37
By Bubble_Bleep

"The what?!"

"My name isn't Caleb it's Hunter! And Kit's real name is Y/n, and I'm the Emperor's right-hand man. The Golden Guard and Y/n is the Silver Guard!" Hunter explained.

You looked away in shame, you couldn't bear making eye contact with them.

'Lying and tricking people once again...and for what?' You thought bitterly.

Willow nervously chuckled, "You can't be serious?"

Willow noticed your nervous antics and lack of eye contact and stepped away, "You're not the ones Luz told us about, right?"

Hunter smiled before nodding his head to Flapjack, "Yes we are."

Flapjack turned into a staff and Hunter gave you and him a change of clothing, your Gold and Silver Guard uniforms. While Hunter stood in a pose for a few seconds you just stood there looking at your Sliver Guard mask that was summoned into your hands.

'For what?'

Hunter put on his mask and continued talking, "Yeah, this would have been cooler with the cloak, but I don't have it at the moment. Long story."

You felt Cosmo slightly nudge you in comfort, you gave him a little smile.

"I'm fine Cosmo, thank you," You whispered to him, Cosmo gave you a look with his big eyes and flew into your arms.

The rest of the Emerald Entrails all gasped as Coven scouts surrounded them. You stood your ground as you saw the scouts.

"Hunter, did you call them?" You whispered.

Hunter shook his head, "No, I didn't."

Hunter gave a nervous look from under the mask and looked towards the one in charge, "Woah there, scouts. I didn't give you orders to come here."

A tall scout walked up to Hunter and crossed his arms, "Darius sent us to collect your recruits."

The scout pushed passed Hunter, you gave him a disappointed look but didn't say anything.

"Ah okay! Very good. Then there won't be any delay in branding you with coven signals and taking you away from your friends and family forever. Horray!" Hunter said very cheerfully and quickly.

Skara sobbed as the scouts fully surrounded them, you felt Willow's glare on you but you looked down at Cosmo.

"I'm sorry," You said under your breath.

It's not like it would change anything. You finally make friends, join a group. Finally, become a part of something...but...it never lasts.

...

Hunter put the teen's palisman staffs in the corner, "Okay listen. I'm sorry about this whole cell thing. But did you really have to punch Steve, Skara?"

You walked over to Steve with an ice pack which he took with a 'thank you'. You cringed slightly at the dent Skara caused, she originally aimed to punch you. If you didn't move out of the way that would have been you. You probably would have gotten a concussion considering you didn't have your mask on.

Steve waved it off, "I get it. Emotions are running high. Ice pack for Steve."

You patted Steve on the back before walking towards Hunter.

Hunter turned to the group behind bars, "Well, I don't get it. You're joining the best Coven there is. You can keep all your magic, you get free room and board, you can even play Flyer Derby on your day off! Well, this year's day has already passed, but next year's is only 52 weeks away."

"Well, they didn't exactly ask for this, did they?" You said quietly.

"Exactly! We don't care! No of us want this!" Skara glared at Hunter.

Hunter brushed it off and leaned closer to the cell, "You will eventually, trust me. I'm, your friend now."

Gus looked at Hunter, "Friends don't stab each other in the back."

Hunter's eyes fell on you and then quickly back on Gus.

"Sure they do. The Coven Heads do it all the time back in the castle," Hunter said with a smile.

Hunter looked over to you, "Hey Y/n, hasn't Head Coven Whisperes been ignoring you for weeks now, without saying why? See everyone does it!"

Your eyes slightly widened before you furrowed your brows and crossed your arms. Cosmo glared at Hunter while you looked to the ground before muttering bitterly, "I don't remember asking you."

Hunter gave you a look, wondering about your sudden change in attitude.

Hunter looked towards Willow, "Captain, you on my side right?"

Willow sat in the corner of the cell and grabbed her hair frustrated, "...I thought I could be good at this. But we're here in this cell because I made a bad call. I'm just half-a-witch Willow."

Your expression softened at Willow's words, you were already filled with guilt and shame. The team didn't deserve this, Willow didn't deserve this. You had to get them out of there.

Before you could do anything purple goo grabbed the teens behind the cell and swallow them up. Darius had already gotten here.

You clutched the bars, "Titan damn it."

Hunter gave you an odd look as if considering something before heading outside of the building.

He looked up at the head of the Abomination Coven, "Darius I did it. I found recruits!"

"Yep, and you're making me work on my day off. Take this and quit bugging me," Darius said circling a purple circle and summoning Hunter's cloak and giving it to the teen.

Hunter looked at the cloak now in his arms, "I can wear this proudly now, right?"

Darius looked down on the boy, "Can you?"

Hunter's expression shifted.

Darius noticed you weren't with Hunter as usual. Seems like you might have different perspectives than he thought. How interesting...

He somehow felt more bitter towards Hunter, "See you back at the castle, Golden Guard."

You walked outside with Steve still crossed.

"I do not envy those kids man," Steve said.

Hunter turned toward you both, "They just have to go through basic training to become Coven scouts, it's not too bad."

You looked at the boy baffled, "Do you even remember what we had to do?!"

Steve listed off the challenges, "The duels, the mazes with the traps."

You added to Steve's list, "The time they left us alone on a mountain. I could literally not express this any further."

Hunter chuckled and looked into the distance, "Classic."

"And of course, Belos likes to collect everyone's palisman. Steve is beginning to regret his choices," Steve said as he walked away with a sigh.

You remembered all the things you found in the secret compartment in Raine's desk.

'This place isn't what people think it is, isn't it?'

Hunter looked towards the airship flying away, "I think Hunter is too."

You placed your hands on your hips, "About time! Now listen, I'm still not happy with you but I have a plan to fix this. Now heres what we have to do."

...

You and Hunter flew after the airship as quickly as your palismans could take you.

"Darius!"Hunter teleported to the ship scaring Darius once again.

You quickly followed and landed on the ship with your palisman staff in hand. You looked with worried eyes as the Emerald Entrails jumped off the ship. You, Hunter, and Darius, raced to the edge only to see the figures disappear into blue smoke.

"An illusion," Darius realized.

Willow and the rest of the teens appeared behind you all and jumped to the control deck.

"So much for a plan," You mutter.

You heard Darius shout while you grabbed onto Hunter and Cosmo and braced for impact.

Darius rose from the crashed ship and glared menacingly at the teens below, "Did you really think you could get in the way of endangering a Coven Head?"

"Do you have any idea what I'm cable of?!" He growled while turning his right arm into a scythe.

Willow sent vines to attack the Coven Head and a shield, to which he cut through easily. Darius rose his weapon. You tumbled a bit after jumping from the cash site and racing towards Willow. You took off one of your boots and threw it at Darius creating a small distraction as you went to aid Willow and the rest of the group.

Darius protested when the dirty boot hit him in the face, he turned to you with a scowl.

"A boot, really?" Darius asked quite unimpressed, "You know I had my suspicions about you, and turns out I was right."

He rose his scythe arm one last time but Hunter got in between you and Darius, shouting, "Wait!"

"You two out of my way," Darius said quite sternly.

"No! I was mistaken. Y/n has helped me come to realize these four are insolent agitators who aren't fit for the Emperor's Coven," Hunter looked down and took off his cape, "...And I'm unfit to wear this sigil of the Golden Guard."

Your eyes widened a bit but then softened when you slightly smiled.

You then turned to the group behind you, "You guys can go now."

You saw Willow on the verge of tears and raised her staff a bit.

Hunter turned to Willow, "Please Captain."

Willow started to walk away, "Let's move team. We need to find replacements. After all, it will be 52 weeks before Kit's and Caleb's day off."

You gave Willow a weak smile to which she returned.

Darius looked at the teens in disbelief, "You... befriended them? And then you two disobeyed me to protect them?!"

You saw the Coven Head raise his weapon and grabbed Hunter's arm harshly putting him behind you. You braced for the pain but were surprised to feel, a head pat?

Darius placed a hand on his hip, "You two are like what sixteen? It's about time you two found friends outside of the caste."

Darius summoned a scroll as he did for you and threw it to Hunter, "I was just gonna drop them off at Hexide. We have more than enough recruits in my opinion."

Hunter moved to your side and looked at Darius nervously, "Are you going to tell Belos about this?"

"Are you going to tell him about your secret palismans?" Darius smiled.

You two reached a hand to your palismans in defense. Cosmo lifted his hind legs and readied for attack.

He turned to Hunter, "Magic or not, I think you'll make your predecessors proud."

You laughed at Hunter when Darius threw a new and improved cloak on top of his head.

Darius began to walk away, "But you could still use a sewing lesson."

Hunter struggled a little bit to get the cloak off him, you snicked to which Hunter stuck out his tongue at you and glared playfully.

Hunter's expression slightly changed, "Are, are you still mad at me?"

You thought for a moment, "A tiny bit, but I'm glad you realized that you were being a dumbass and made up for it."

Hunter gave a weak chuckle, "Yeah, I guess I was being a dumbass."

You ruffled his hair before putting your hand together, "Yep. Now let's go get some hot chocolate, it's freezing out here and you owe me."

Hunter fixed his hair before smiling at your figure as it walked away.

You turned towards the boy, "You coming?"

He nodded with a slight blush creeping on his ears and face. Hunter then caught up to you.

"Marshmallows?" You asked.

"Marshmallows," Hunter confirmed.

Well, I finally gathered my brain cells to finish this. I've been pretty lazy this week and hit writer's block but I think I've recovered. Also...4.4k reads and 150 votes?! Holy mother of mac and cheese with ice cream thank you!!!

Question: How did you all come across my book? I'm really surprised that people read it and enjoy it.

I think this will call for a special chapter to celebrate. What should it be about? You guys can vote. (Or if you guys have any ideas go ahead a tell me in the comments)

Actors Au Special

Cross Over Special (You guys tell me which show or movie)

Body Swap Special

I also noted that I made another mistake on the timeline so I'll have to fix that. Thank you all so much seriously. I appreciate everyone so much, thank you!

Now don't forget to drink some water, eat and get some sleep!

<3

-Your Author,

Bleep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.9K 25
★~--•--~★ 𝐀 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬. 𝐓𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞...
34.8K 1.2K 27
(Completed) Gifted with abilities that fit no coven, and a butt-load of unluckiness, you are determined to be noticed by the emperor. You try everyth...
16.6K 394 10
One day Luz, your friend starts showing up again around Gravesfield, but she's not alone, all of a sudden she has a girlfriend and 3 friends. One of...
374K 11.2K 40
Your father is a basic guard in the emperors coven, you often go there in your free time to tend to the plants around the castle, one day, you're in...