Chance - Natasha Romanoff

由 ChanKrea

"We met by chance; it was the greatest chance I have ever received in my life." Irmina König, a German that... 更多

Cast
Part one
I : Strange Encounters
II : New Beginnings
III : Friend & Acquaintance
IV : Family
V : Familiarity
VI : Somewhat Trouble
VII : Morning Ruined
VIII : Gone Wrong
VIIII : Safety Net
X : Bullseye
XI : Together
XII : Mayday
XIII : Dirty
XIV : Lieutenant General König
XV : Comfort
XVI : Drinks
XVII : Not So Secret
XVIII : Her Princess
XVIIII : Soon you'll get better
XXI : Eyes don't lie
XXI : Angels Like You
XXII : missin something
XXIII : Iron Man
XXIV : The Beach
XXV: Like Real People Do
XXVI : traitor
part two
XXVII : The Avengers [part one]
XXVIII : The Avengers [final part]
XXVIIII : constellations
XXX : Monster
XXXI : The Great Gig in the Sky
XXXII : Cynically Sweet
XXXIII : im yours
XXXIV : Home

XX : Perfect

413 22 0
由 ChanKrea

{normal = English   bold underline = japanese   bold = german   bold italics = dutch]

7th July 2010

Irmina was annoyed, everything was running late because of people slacking. They're enlisted soldiers for god's sake not a bunch of civilians. Their discipline was just out of the window as they strolled across the field.

"If they are still whatever this is when I'm back, there will be punishments," Irmina warns the Corps Commanders before putting on her jacket uniform and joining the special forces. They saluted as she jogged to the commandos, slightly terrified for what was to come. If their soldiers get reprimanded they get it too. And they know, Lieutenant General König is short-tempered with trained soldiers. The woman kept checking her watch, worried that she will be later than expected for her niece's wedding.

They are a high-readiness NATO force. But right now, the Corps are just a bunch of lazy goons. Not even qualified to be men.

"We will get you there, boss." The youngest Delta Force said as she got on the helicopter, letting out an exhale and buckling up.

"No chance to disappoint me."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Maki paced around the room, checking the clock while Eleanora tried to be the calm one, both are not dressed for the wedding as they pushed back by two hours.

"She'll be here—right?"

"Your aunt has never disappointed you—"

"I know but now she has work and is an extremely important person."

"But she's Irmina Adelina König—slash—Bushida. Your family don't disappoint much."

"God, I love you so much."

"I would hope so—"

"Say it back."

"But I'm marrying—"

"Say it back."

"I love you so much too, Maki Bushido."

Her oldest brother ran into the room, ruining their sweet moment before Maki's twin topple to the ground, with Maki glaring at her brothers. Then, they heard the sounds of a helicopter.

"Obasan!"

Maki ran out of the venue with her family to find a military helicopter hovering above the venue and Irmina peeked her head out as they slowly descend. They were pushed back with the strong winds of the helicopter's blades, Irmina let out a chuckle. The Lieutenant General grinned widely to see her family all dressed up, except the two brides, and excited, whether for the wedding or to see her. She doesn't know but most likely both.

"Obasan!"

Maki collided with Irmina, making her lose balance and knocked into the chopper. Irmina let out a groan while Adelaide got out carefully with the heels and skirt, laughing as the rest of the children ran to hug her. Some guests thought that she is taking too much attention from the brides but they couldn't care less as long as this wonderful woman was there.

"She's still injured."

"Right! Sorry!"

"You need to get dressed."

"You took too long!"

"I apologise for that. But I tried to come yesterday!"

"She did, but my god, incompetent fools," Adelaide commented. Akio and Akira saluted the commandos and they returned the salutation before Irmina let them go back to base with Adelaide shutting the door. "I hope you don't mind that I'm the plus one."

"I don't! She's not here alone." Maki exclaimed before she dragged Irmina to her dressing room. Adelaide fixed her uniform and skirt, uncomfortable slightly. Rarely had she worn this uniform. And Irmina was fine with her wearing the trousers but the service woman does not have that, only her.

"So how did you drag here?"

"It's the sex," Adelaide whispered into Aki's ear who was grossed out at her and whacked her arm as hard as the doctor could but the Colonel suffered worse. "No, I think she wants someone to judge people with her."

The Colonel laughed as Akira directed her to their table and she get acquainted with Aki's sons who are very excited to meet another German. Anyone with a military uniform gathered around, getting to know each other.

There are quite a few different countries and branches.

-/-

"This guy is more insufferable than Irmina," Natasha whispered to herself as she helped Stark with some paperwork before Pepper walked in all gracefully and already screaming at Stark. She mostly just watched them as entertainment whenever. The Russian took the time to check her phone. Natasha smiled at the photo of Irmina which she sent it to her a few days back. When she helped her sleep.

It's her home screen now.

Why did I have to fall for you?

"Rushman!"

"Yes, Mr Stark?"

"Can you get the missus out?"

"No! Don't!" Pepper shouted and glared at Tony which is giving Natasha a headache and Pepper noticed that. "Natalie, how about you go take a break?"

"Yes Miss Potts, thank you."

The first thought when she got out of the room was to call Irmina but stopped herself, remembering that Irmina might be very busy with Maki's wedding.

Then her phone pinged and Natasha recognise the ringtone because she had a specific one for Irmina who are the selected few she actually cares for. Irmina sends her a picture of herself amidst the chaos in the dressing room.

You look good in everything.

Irmina send her a couple more pictures, making her laugh at the blurry pictures which showed the chaos. On the other side of the screen, Irmina was smiling even more after noticing that Natasha checked her messages. Tony walked out of the office, seeing Natasha with the biggest he had ever seen her with and noticed a figure in the picture but couldn't make out who it was.

"A lover? Rushman?"

"Perhaps."

Natasha walked away from Stark, hiding her phone away from him. He cannot know she is friends with Irmina because that would ruin her undercover and well, everything goes to shit.

"I'm walking away now."

"Wait!"

"I'm on my lunch break Miss Potts said. I would prefer for you not to disturb me."

"Wow—this sucks," Tony muttered under his breath

¬_¬

Irmina laughed as she watched her family create chaos before walking out to wait at the altar. She caught a glimpse of Sato and smirked at her, gave her a wink and continued her way. Guests look at her, specifically intrigued by her uniform and manner. A lot in uniform addressed her with a nod and perfect posture.

With all honesty, the medals and ribbons on her jacket are pissing her off while it is impressive to others.

It's not surprising that they are no children but Aki's. Because those boys know how to behave.

The day is beautiful, the area decorated with the favourite flowers of the Bushidas and what she assumed the rest be the favourites of Eleonora's family. Maki made sure there will is a small military influence, a note to her family.

The Three-Star General tug on her collar, filling that it was tighter than usual. but she was just nervous, not wanting to ruin her niece's biggest day. That is not her to-do list. Mako gave her a thumbs-up from his seat with Sato greeting her with the biggest smile.

Her greatest rival and best friend is getting married.

"This will be an interesting night," Irmina muttered under her breath before chuckling at the Star Wars-inspired theme for the bride to walk down the aisle. Ellie grinned at Irmina, holding tightly on her father's arm who looked so proud of his daughter. Her stepmother, who is here, is on her best behaviour and tried not to be disgusted at the idea of Eleonora marrying a woman.

She was on her best behaviour to save her marriage but her husband wasn't planning on that part.

When the bride was close, Irmina lend her arm and allowed Ellie carefully up the steps before she laughed at the Mamamia-inspired song. Ellie turn to look at her future wife with the utmost adoration. Irmina looked down with a smile, knowing that Maki will be well taken care of by this woman in front of her.

How did she know about the soundtracks? Her family and friends forced her to watch with them or gave her copies of the movies.

Both Brides were in tears and so were a few of their families and friends.

As for Irmina, she did everything she could to hold back her tears. She can't let people know how important they are to her. Despite, her being the most important person in their lives. No one can know Irmina have them unless the selected few. She can't risk everything just for her freedom.

Even though she might deserve it.

"You two ready?" Irmina whispered to the brides and waited for an answer. Maki wiped her bride's tears while Irmina helped her with her tears. Ellie is a mess before Irmina took care of her a bit. "Should I speak English or Dutch or Japanese? We didn't prepare for this part. I can speak German if you want."

"Speak English," Ellie said with a breathy laugh and received a nod from the older woman.

"Obviously we know why we are here for these two very special women."

In the embrace of the warm afternoon sun, Ellie and Maki stood hand in hand, ready to declare their love before their closest friends and family. The air buzzed with excitement and love, and Maki couldn't wait any longer to call Ellie her wife.

Their love story had been one of serendipity, with fate guiding their paths to intersect and intertwine. Now, they stood at the precipice of forever, eager to exchange vows that would unite their hearts in a bond that knew no bounds.

Ellie, with a glint of emotion in her eyes, spoke her vow in Japanese. Her voice trembled with emotion as she promised to love and support Maki unconditionally, through every triumph and challenge.

Tears of happiness welled up in Maki's eyes as she listened to Ellie's heartfelt words. When it was her turn, she chose to speak in Dutch, a tribute to her roots and upbringing. With unwavering sincerity, Irmina expressed her love for Ellie and vowed to create a life filled with joy, laughter, and endless adventures together.

Kiyoko couldn't help but bawl out her eyes as she watched her youngest speak her vow. Akio looked over to Ellie's father, Max, who gave him a nod with a smile. Max was in tears, silently crying in tears of joy. His wife and ex-wife pretended to be happy. 

With the exchange of rings, their commitment was sealed, and they sealed their union with a tender kiss. Applause and cheers filled the air as they emerged as wife and wife, ready to take on the world hand in hand.

Maki's siblings couldn't compete with Ellie's brothers, who were the loudest when—

"I pronounce you, wife and wife. You may kiss."

Irmina quickly ran out of view when she saw cameras, taking the microphone stand with her. She retreated to Adelaide's side as she cheered and clapped for the newlyweds.

God, isn't she elated?

¬_¬

"Can you not take away the only chance I get drunk?" Irmina scowled as Adelaide chugged her beer down like it was water. Mako sneaked a glass of whiskey which she savoured for a bit and drank with a smug on her face, watching Adelaide struggling against Akira.

"I thought Pilots are weak."

"And I thought Commandos were dumb."

"Aren't you saying that Irmina is dumb?"

"Oh no, she's a special and super soldier." Akira defended himself and Adelaide looked at him with a smirk and quirked up an eyebrow.

"Also one of the greatest minds in the entire world," Aki added, poking Irmina's forehead. Irmina walked away from the group, with a chuckle, heading for Maki. She has to have at least one dance. The newlyweds' family went around the venue, talking about the exciting and joyous day. Guests wrote cheques for the wedding gifts and Maki personally watched Irmina write the zeroes. She really didn't care how much her aunt was being generous but this was their little joke. 

And Irmina is very generous. Ellie scoffed when she watched from across the floor, looking out at the sunset afterwards. Maybe the late afternoon was a good idea with this estate venue.

"Can I steal your wife for a dance?" Irmina spoke in fluent Dutch which surprises Ellie because she forgot Irmina could speak more than 4 fours. Actually, she could speak hundreds of languages, if not thousands as well the dialects. 

"Of course."

"My dear niece," she whispered into her ear.

"Thank you for coming."

"I try not to disappoint and I promised."

Maki chuckled, holding on to Irmina tightly while they swayed to the music. They broke out in jokes and laughter while Akio was throwing a tantrum, seeing that Irmina hogged his daughter. 

"Can I have my daughter?"

"You already did."

"Hey! I'm the father."

"And I'm the rich aunt."

Maki laughed into her shoulder and Irmina held her niece closer with Kiyoko's help in getting her husband to dance with her. Akio glared at Irmina before chuckling at a lame joke his wife made. Akira tapped on her shoulder a couple of minutes later, asking if he could have a dance with his sister. The older woman then busied herself with Ellie, who is more than happy to dance with her.

"She was worried, you know?"

"Oh yeah, I know. It's my busy life now."

"You seem to be doing good."

"Better and you look elegant—Perfect."

"Thank you," Eleonora whispered and tighten her grip on Irmina, which did not go unnoticed by the German. Irmina did wonder how long her mother(s) had abandoned her despite still being present. The German glared at them every time they came into view.

The bride loved how caring Irmina was.

The way she is careful with words like nothing can come out wrong from her mouth. The way she holds her like she was a child needing protection. The way she cares for all of her family.

Irmina is a mother figure to Eleonora.

A glass-shattering sound broke through the song. Soldiers immediately turned to the sound while others still trying to find out what exactly had happened. Ellie's stepmother purposely pushed the waiter and headed straight for Maki, with a shattered glass in hand. Adelaide received a nod from the Bushidas and Irmina to intervene.

"You ruined Ellie's life."

"My god, can we not do this?" Irmina whispered, directed Ellie behind her and close to Maki. Ava was clearly drunk as she cried, blaming Maki for all the things that ruined the relationship she had with her stepdaughter. Half of the guests were confused about what Ava was shouting at Ava about since none of them spoke Dutch."Darling, you are drunk. Let's go somewhere to clear your head."

"Don't 'Darling' me! You can't see what is wrong? It's going against our beliefs."

"That's why I gave up on it," Irmina said as she shook her head and shrugged, eyeing Jacob who checked on his daughter before coming to his wife's view, very pissed off. She was formerly a catholic. That's why she hated herself a lot more back in the 1940s.

Ellie guiltily looked down, not wanting to say or do anything as her anxiety crept in. Maki let her sit down, to calm her wife because this is the biggest day of their lives. Irmina placed her jacket on Ellie before hurrying to Max to deal with his disapproving wife. The gesture of the jacket calmed her down even more with her wife's soft whispering of sweet nothings.

"I am so sorry. She swore to my dad to be on her best behaviour today. A-and I was the one that decided to invite all of them—"

Ellie continued to ramble and blame herself, playing with the medals on Irmina's jacket. Maki's warm hands cradled her face with Ellie's brothers making jokes to release the tension in Ellie's body. They didn't want their eldest sister to blame herself for something that was not even her fault.

"It's okay. It's not your fault, baby."

The people that were disgusted when Ellie came out destroyed her emotional and mental capacity. Volleyball was her escape and went she had the chance to play in the Japanese league, she took it without hesitation and her brothers and father did nothing but support her. They knew this is the only way she can live her life.

"Hi."

Irmina's low voice rang in Ellie's ears and she looked up to the German. She gave her a soft smile before exhaling deeply as Maki placed soft kisses on her hands. Ultimately, Ellie gets to continue to enjoy the rest of the wonderful night that her now-wife has planned with her and their families.

"Good?"

"Ja."

"Come on! You have the rest of the night!" Ellie's brother, Max cheered as he extended out his arms for his sister while the other two brought drinks. Maki was terrorized by her siblings while Ellie was suffering with her six brothers. Blood or not. They have become fairly protective of the sisters but the other couldn't make it for the wedding because she's stuck on base.

¬_¬

Irmina woke up abruptly to Maki's talking, she entered her hotel room without a care in the world. Ellie laughed softly at her jokes while Irmina rolled her eyes at the interrupted sleep with two women clung to her. Adelaide had a nightmare and Akane had a hell of a month, excluding the wedding.

"Shut up."

"Sorry Ma'am."

The older woman carefully sat up and glared at her niece. Maki sighed while her wife gave her an awkward smile.

"Lunch?"

"It's lunch?"

Adelaide woke up abruptly due to the strange sound of something, Irmina supposed because she heard it too. Probably because they are not so used to normal life, being in the Army. While Akane continued to sleep like a baby, Ellie made a comment about Irmina being the only person to wake with two women in her arms right at this point. The older woman scoffed at the Dutch and removed her socks. Irmina had fallen asleep with her half-uniform and the jacket of it on the floor, only when Adelaide joined her, she had her belt removed, the younger German had the same clothing. Irmina had made sure her legs were properly covered when they slept. Akane barged into the room in her pyjamas with tears on her face and absolutely drunk so was the two German.

"Let me take a shower."

The Colonel hummed in response while the married couple scoffed at the three of them while Akane snuggled deeper into the pillows.

"Morgen."

"Morgen."

"Seems like Sato-san needed some warmth."

The German Brunette chuckled at the statement as she pulled the thick blanket over the teacher's body while she stood up and fixed her side of the bed but stopped then continuing it, making Maki laugh because her father, brother and aunt had the same military habit.

The three had small conversations about the random things they know or noticed at the wedding as Adelaide rummaged through Irmina's duffle for some clothes and God, her fashion is classy and hot. Especially for a body like Irmina's.

The woman they were talking about, stepped out of the bathroom, wrapped tightly in the towel as water from her hair dripped onto her shoulders and back. Adelaide swallowed the sight, stopping herself with the search for clothing. Irmina smirked at her subordinate as she dried her hair with a towel.

"Shall we hurry up and get lunch?"

"Shouldn't you be on your honeymoon?"

"We wanted the first week to be for family and friends, then we're gone for a bit."

The newlyweds heard a hum from the older woman before Adelaide toss some of her clothes, and dragged Irmina back to the bathroom while Maki took pictures of her rival who is still completely passed out on the bed. Ellie laughed at her wife's action as Irmina got out of the bathroom, dressed in classy clothing like Maki's.

Irmina is wearing silk, just proving that she is that rich.

Ellie couldn't believe how rich the family was. When Maki first told her about how big a deal her family was, she was taken aback and was hesitant to continue their relationship, not because she didn't want people to think about her being a gold digger, rather than Maki's reputation being ruined because of her and not being able to provide with the risk of her job. There's no guarantee but Maki couldn't care less, she just wanted Eleonora and her ass.

"Oh, this silk is nice." Maki complimented as she caressed Irmina's back, the aunt scoffed in response before agreeing and taking out a coat. It's usually cold in July, for some reason. And she looks good anyways.

Looks menacing, actually. A cool villain from the forties. Aha...I'm so funny.

"It's different from the army clothes 'cause damn, those are itchy sometimes."

Adelaide let out a yawn as she got out of the bathroom, interrupting them. Maki laughed before asking the Colonel if she wanted to join them for lunch. Adelaide looked over to Irmina to see if she would allow but the older woman is busy with her work phone.

"Answer the lady, Kaiser."

Still too focused on her phone before rolling her eyes at it.

Ellie snatched the phone from Irmina's hands and turned it off with Irmina scolding her, trying to get it back. Maki dragged Adelaide out while Irmina turned to nagging at her wife, who put the phone in her bag.

That bag is like a maze and Ellie is the only one to know how to navigate the bag.

"Sure, if you'll have me."

"Of course, I will have you."

Maki made a disgusted face after hearing that as her wife smirked and Adelaide scoffed at her superior, shameless about her fraternization case. Ellie scrunched up her face, watching Irmina writing a note for the teacher, still knocked out on the very soft hotel bed. Irmina honestly doesn't care about her soldiers and officers going out with one another as long as it doesn't affect anything unless it does, time for a transfer. Because they see one another more than their actual family and the outside world so she understands.

And they understand one another better than anyone else.

"Anyways, what are we eating?" Irmina said, wrapping her arm around Maki's shoulders. Adelaide smirked as she glanced at Irmina and looked away before the married couple noticed. Ellie led the way as she talked to Adelaide, informing her that her sister, well step-sister, is in the military. Irmina looked back at the athlete and gave her a look. "You know I could have pulled some strings. All you gotta do was ask."

"See! I told you!" Maki shrieked and waved her hands around while Ellie sighed in defeat.

"But she's on a different squad?"

"I'm the fucking Lieutenant General. Just one call."

"She has a lot of influence despite only months on the job."

"I'm very charming."

¬_¬

a/n

i apologise with the three weeks of MIA :3

school has been kicking my ass and...i have been playing games and...spending all the money i earn on stupid shit but no regrets at all. pls be patient with me and that is all i asked.

thanks <3<3

anyways, have a great day/night!

byeeeee

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.4K 49
Born, raised and bred through the Red Room. That is the life of a Boldyreva and it always will be. Until a little redhead looks like too much fun to...
5.3K 85 21
for all of her life, natalia alianovna romanova 'natasha romanoff' has had nothing, and no one. all shes ever known is death. what started out as a s...
12.7K 412 14
An AU featuring the one and only Natasha Romanov and Maria Hill. Natasha is trying to become a successful musician and regularly plays gigs at her lo...
109K 2.7K 34
(𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒄𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊) ✧ natasha romanoff + steve rogers always wanted to find love, but didn't think they'd find it right i...