Naruto Uchiha: the dragon emp...

By SithTrooperO9

A rewrite of my first fanfic. Decided for a rewrite as there were too many grammer mistakes, power scaling is... More

Prologue
A visit from the west
Night of the Uchiha Massacre
Summons and discoveries
A plague
Graduation and team 7
Team 7 and the mission to Wave
Mission to Wave
Mission to Wave part 2
Missions for team 7
The chunin exams
The forest of death
Preliminaries
Chunin finals
Dragon vs racoon
Konoha crush
Promotions and development
Search for Tsunade
Land of Snow
Sasuke retrival mission
Blood Prison
Blood Prison part 2
The War in Mist
Consolidating power
Journey to the west
Battle against the Sathar'i
War of Unification part 1: declaration
War of Unification part 2: seven days to the river Kresh
War of Unification part 3: Carathian campaign
War of Unification part 4: fall of Decapolis
War of Unification part 5: state of the world
War of Unification part 6: northern campaign
War of Unification part 7: assassination attempt
War of Unification part 8: war's end
The new emperor
Return home
Vs Deidara and Sasori
Reunions
Battle in a desolate forest
Fated battle between clansmen
The truth of Itachi Uchiha
8 tails capture
Danzo's death and student vs teacher
The relics of the king
Demons of the ancient world
March of the Daevites
Operation: Sea Lion
The Battle of Stone
Blackfyre victories
Uchiha vs Uchiha
Death of a snake
The alternate world
The alternate world part 2
Clash of gods
10 tails jinchuriki
Kaguya Otsutsuki strikes
Showdown: Naruto vs Menma

5 kage summit

858 11 0
By SithTrooperO9

-the Land of Iron, about 3 days later-

High above in the clouds of the Land of Iron was Naruto's ship, the G.N.S Vengeance Star. The dreadnought was stationed there with a few escorts, mainly a carrier, two destroyers and six frigates. The ships were stationed high above the cold, stormy clouds of the snowy land as per Naruto's orders. It was to make sure no one noticed that the fleet was up there. It had been three days since the Raikage of the Hidden Cloud called in the five kage summit. All the kages of the villages were coming and they would begin the summit shortly. Naruto waited for the perfect moment to strike and kill his target, Danzo Shimura.

Inside his personal chambers, Naruto was nearly finishing his bath. His servant, Haku Yuki, was there with him ans she applied bath salts to her master. Bath salts of the best quality made from the mountains of Tubal. Naruto enjoyed them very much. His bath time was over and he stepped out where his servants Karin Uzumaki and Kin Tsuchi were ready with the towel. They dried their master and applied lotions to his skin. After that, Naruto walked out and his clothes were ready for him. He got dressed and sat down to drink tea with his wives. ''Thank you for coming here on such short notice, my ever faithful servant, Ryuzetsu.'' Naruto said and the white haired, tan skinned woman knelt before him.

''I only exist to serve you, lord Naruto. If you order it, I will fulfill it.'' Ryuzetsu replied.

''I'm sure you will, now and forever.'' Naruto casually said and Temari put down food on the table. The mind controlled daughter of the 4th Kazekage knelt and Naruto groped her breasts. ''What's the time currently?'' he asked and saw that it was almost time for the summit. ''Damn. I took too much time bathing. Can't be helped though. The bath salts felt good.''

''Of course they are. I know that you certainly enjoy it, Naruto. Especially since it makes my skin smoother.'' Shizuka said and Naruto fully agreed with his main wife.

'So that's why touching you felt so great. These things are miracles.' Naruto thought and he snapped his fingers. ''Tayuya. You know what to do. Ryuzetsu, as my best infiltrator, I want you to take Tayuya here and get inside the summit building. The rest will follow.'' Naruto ordered them.

''As you wish, lord Naruto.'' the two women said in unison and they left for the hanger.

'Bombing the place altogether would be easier but I would lose a valuable source of bloodlines, my servant Mei. And it would pale in comparison to the feeling to killing Danzo personally.' Naruto thought and activated his EMS to see through Mei Terumi's eye and listen in on the conversation. 'I'm gonna enjoy hearing you scream in pain, Danzo.'
______________________________________

       -the 5 kage summit building-

Tayuya, as Naruto's animal path, had summoned a big bird and both she and Ryuzetsu flew down to the ground. About a hundred feet away from the building and a hundred feet above, the bird returned and Tayuya summoned a large chameleon. The lizard hid the two women in it's mouth and moved to the building in it's invisibility. Once near, Tayuya and Ryuzetsu entered. First, Ryuzetsu killed the samurai guards and they entered. Once in a safe position, Tayuya weaved signs and in a poof of smoke came Naruto and Karin.

''Karin, locate Danzo now.'' Naruto ordered and the Uzumaki did as he told her to. Then, a platoon of samurai were moving about and in search of him. ''The samurai know that I'm here.''

''They must've seen me. I'm sorry I failed you, lord Naruto.'' Ryuzetsu apologized but her master did not blame her.

''It's not your fault. It must be Obito who wants to see just how powerful I really am. Well, he wants to see me in action, I'll show him what I'm capable of. Stay here till I order you to do something else.'' Naruto said and jumped down to face the samurai. One of them immediately alerted the others and the kage. ''Run away. There doesn't need to be any lives lost from among you. Run and I will spare your life.'' Naruto told the samurai who ignored him and charged. ''You'd think that they would know about my recent exploits and be smart enough to not choose death.'' he muttered and drew his Narada.

Naruto cut the samurai apart with ease. Despite their advanced armor and chakra weilding swords, it was useless compared to his power. Naruto cut down all fifty of them and more came. Just as Naruto finished twenty more, the Raikage and his two Cloud jonin guards came. ''I'm going to show you the meaning of true fury, Uchiha!'' the 4th Raikage shouted in anger. ''You will pay for what you did.''

''Hello, 4th Raikage. I have a question to ask you if you don't mind. How is your brother? Still in the Cloud and breathing?'' Naruto asked with a slightly psychotic smile and the Raikage's blood boiled in anger.

''I'll crush you and take your skull as my drinking cup, Uchiha scum!'' the Raikage shouted and the infamous lightning armor worn.

''Come and try.'' Naruto said and jumped up to attack the Raikage head on. However, the jonin he recognized as Darui the black lightning user then shot a water jutsu and a then a lightning jutsu. Naruto was slightly disctracted by the blonde Cloud jonin's genjutsu and then jumped up to avoid the Raikage's attack. ''Took advantage of my temporary distraction and attacked me. It seems you're not all muscles after all.'' Naruto taunted a bit.

Darui came with his sword and tried to attack Naruto. The Uchiha emperor blocked the attack with his armored gloves and jumped back just as the Raikage attempted to attack. Naruto shot his 'majestic demolisher flame' and trapped the blonde jonin with a genjutsu. The Raikage got behind Naruto and grabbed him. ''Liger bomb!'' the Raikage then gave the Uchiha a suplex and Naruto activated his Susanoo ribcage just in time. Naruto called forth red lightning and sent a stream of it. Naruto kicked the Raikage back and shot a cero. Naruto was surprised a bit when the Raikage tanked the cero. To be fair to him, it was a much weaker cero. The Raikage knew he would die if he kept on and so jumped away and the laser disintegrated a nearby samurai.

''Do not underestimate the Raikages of the Cloud, you arrogant child!'' the Raikage roared and gave the 'lariat bolt of pain chop' to the Susanoo ribcage.

However, the Raikage could not even make the slightest scratch to the ribcage. Naruto sensed the incoming arrival of Sand and Stone ninja. His eyes glowed and he ordered Tayuya to summon Temari and Kurotsuchi to fight them. His fist glowed red and just as the Raikage jumped back, Naruto fired his bala phase barrage. The ninjas were barely able to avoid the balas while the samurai were massacred. The Raikage tanked four balas and then charged at Naruto who shot a cero. The 4th Raikage put forth his fist and battled the cero. After just five seconds however, the Raikage was pulled back and Naruto saw that it was sand. It was from a Sand ninja, the jonin sensei to Gaara, Temari and Kankuro back in the chunin exams. It seems as though the reports of him implanting the 4th Kazekage's and Gaara's dna was true afterall.

''Why did you pull me back, Kazekage!?'' the Raikage demanded angrily.

''If you continued then you would've lost your arm. Worse. You could've died.'' the Kazekage told his Cloud counterpart. ''That was no ordinary jutsu. I have seen it disintegrate many of my comrades in the failed invasion. Today I will avenge them!'' sand mixed with gold dust then came to attack Naruto.

The Uchiha emperor jumped back to avoid the sand tentacles and shot a massive dragon. Naruto charged to impale the Kazekage but sand came to shield him. Naruto was trapped by sand and then thrown. As sand and gold dust came to kill Naruto, the Uchiha released a wave of lightning. Naruto's hands came to life with the Amaterasu flames and he shot it. The Kazekage created a wall of sand to protect himself and the others. ''We must put one devastating attack on the Uchiha. He's too powerful and skilled to be taken on individually.'' the Kazekage said and Naruto called back his servants.

'I forgot Mei and her jonin were in the room. Tayuya! You and Ryuzetsu go and stop Danzo from leaving.' Naruto gave his mental command and the two girls left to do as told. Just then, the Sand and Stone ninjas also came to fight Naruto head on. 'Shit. Danzo managed to escape. Tayuya, meet up with Mei and try to track them.'

''You bastard!'' Kankuro shouted at Naruto. ''You! I will kill you for turning my sister into a mindless slave and for killing Gaara!'' Kankuro brought out the 3rd Kazekage puppet and Granny Chiyo brought out her Sasori puppet.

''With you dead, I will kill Kurotsuchi and stop any threat to my position.'' the new Tsuchikage said.

''Come at me. Prove you can bite as loud as you can bark.'' Naruto said and all of them, minus the Raikage who was getting his arm healed, all readied their attacks.

''Everyone, attack with your most powerful jutsu! Sand shower barrage!''- Baki, 5th Kazekage

''Iron sand: pillars of death!''- Kankuro

''Fire and water.''- granny Chiyo

''Black lightning: black panther.''- Darui

''Earth style: mud dragon bullet.''- Stone jonin

''Fire style: five flaming dragons.''- second Stone jonin

''Earth style: pillars of thr underworld.''- Tsuchikage

All the attacks were coming to Naruto who still had his Susanoo ribcage on. The attacks met and caused a big explosion but as the dust settled, they only cracked the ribcage. They were shocked to see all of their attacks not even destroying it. 'I've made my Susanoo far more durable thanks to the advanced weapons of Magog. You guys just don't stand a chance. Kurotsuchi! Temari!' Naruto mentally ordered them to be ready and his Narada came to life with chaos style. The Uchiha emperor shot his new chaos crescent which was empowered by Temari's wind jutsu. Then, Kurotsuchi called forth her particle style and targeted the pillars. As the building was collapsing, Naruto ordered Tayuya to summon them and they were gone.
______________________________________

              -at the samurai bridge-

Naruto sent Mei Terumi and her escorts back to the building to make the others believe she was on their side. Then, Naruto was reunited with Tayuya, Karin and Ryuzetsu and they went hunting for Danzo Shimura. The group tracked them to the samurai bridge. The Yamanaka ANBU informed Danzo of his presence and the old warhawk took to getting ready for a fight. ''Eliminate his two guards.'' Naruto ordered and the girls moved in.

Temari shot a powerful wind gust that sent the two ANBU flying. Ryuzetsu came in and threw explosive kunai that took out the Yamanaka. Kurotsuchi came next and used her particle style to vaporize the Aburame ANBU. Danzo prepared for a fight but the women were called back. Then, he felt a very dark presence and was faced to faced with Naruto. ''After three years and five months, we meet once more in person.'' Danzo commented.

''Today, Danzo Shimura, you will pay for all the wrong you have done. I will enjoy ripping your spine out of your body for ordering the massacre and killing my older brother.'' Naruto said to Danzo who then weaved very familiar signs. 'Those signs... the Izanagi!' Naruto recognized them and Danzo came to punch Naruto. The Uchiha emperor grabbed Danzo's fist, tore it from the body and then kicked Danzo to the pillar. Naruto electrocuted Danzo and then shot a bala. The old warhawk was dead but as Naruto expected, the body disappeared and Danzo reappeared again. The kunai which Danzo used to stab Naruto shattered as it made contact with the Uchiha's armor and Naruto kicked Danzo and then shot a cero.

Danzo came back to life again and weaved signs. ''Wind style: vacuum blast.'' Danzo then shot several wind bullets at Naruto who conjured a black wind shield. ''What the-'' the bridge shook and the violent water forced Danzo to jump up. Just as he made eye contact with Naruto, black flames of Amaterasu came to life and Danzo was reduced to ashes in an instant. As per the Izanagi, Danzo returned to life again and he had already lost three lives. ''The Amaterasu. Haven't seen that in quite a while. It's even stronger than Itachi's own. Much stronger in fact. It reduced me instantly to ashes.'' Danzo remarked and saw Naruto use his flash step to come up behind him. Naruto kicked Danzo up and then punched him up. Thirteen times Naruto hit Danzo, sending flying higher and higher till he threw Danzo down to the ground and was turned into a bloody pancake.

Danzo realized that Naruto was much more powerful than he had originally anticipated. He hoped he can convince Naruto. ''You are powerful, Naruto. No one can deny that. You are angry at what I did and no one can blame you for that. But listen to me. I did what I did to protect the village and it's inhabitants. Ideals could not work in this cold, unforgiving, dark world of ours. Our village founders were so full of hope but their optimisn paved the way for future conflicts. The seed for hate was there long ago. I wish that there was another way but there was none. It is a difficult sea to navigate, politics. There are no permanent allies or enemies, just interests. You yourself understand this, far better than many despite still being so young. I am truly sorry for doing it, Naruto. But please. Let us stop this senseless fighting and go home. Let us make the world a better place.''

''You're beyond pathetic, Danzo Shimura.'' Naruto replied in a voice filled with anger and hatred. ''I loathe your very being and your very existance. Just the mere thought of you being the beloved child of two people is incomprehensible, almost impossible to believe. Hard to believe an abomination like you could once be a loved son. Let the man and woman who concieved you be cursed and your existance and all your bloodlines and ties be cursed! If it is peace you want, Danzo, there is only one way to it and it starts when you are six feet under the ground!''
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.1K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...
262K 10K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
23.1K 575 23
Hi this is my third story I have written, this being my second Naruto Fanfiction. This is based off of my first Naruto Fanfiction, Curse of Immoralit...
2.4K 64 17
Hello! I'm new to writing fanfics and this is my first one! I'm fairly busy with school but I'll try to update it twice a week!! But for some descrip...