Double Ada/Father{Lee Pace da...

By Someone_who_wrote

[FINISHED] This is a story about a girl who is adopted by Lee Pace, and gets offered a part in a new version... More

Chapter 1 Info
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: in edit.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Sequal

Chapter 47

252 19 10
By Someone_who_wrote

"What are you doing?!" a voice exclaimed and I pulled my lips away from Aidan's.

"Hey Joven, we were learning the new lines Peter Jackson send us over text." Aidansaid and he nodded understanding.

"Oh, Mari, I and Wes need to go to Sydney. We were wondering if you wanted to join, New-Zealand is quite close to Syney anyways." Joven said and I shortly looked at Aidan for permission.

"Well, our flight back to New-Zealand leaves at 6 pm. So I don't think we can go." Aidan said and I sighed.

"I'm sorry, we'd love to go, but we just really can't because of shooting and stuff." I said and Wes put on his puppy eyes and sad face.

"Our plane leaves at 6 pm, maybe we could just shop or something now." Aidan said and he turned his head to me.

"Yeah, sounds cool. Would you guys also like to come?" I asked and of course Mari nodded happily.

"I don't really know, do you want me to come?" Wes asked and I just nodded which annoyed Aidan.

"Let's go then, I'll drive." Mari said as she twirled her keys around.

When we drove through the city, I recognized an ally and told Mari to stop for a moment.

"What's wrong?" Mari asked and she quickly parked on the side of the road.

"I think I recognize this, Aidan can you come with me?" I said as I stepped out of the car followed by Aidan.

"If we just keep walking we'll maybe arrive at my old orphanage." I said as I grabbed his hand and dragged him over the sidewalk.

"Okay, cool!" Aidan said and he didn't really mind me dragging him the way I wanted.

I recognized everything! It was amazing, but also kinda sad to see everything again though.

When we arrived at my old orphanage, I was suprised that it hadn't really changed yet.

"Let's go inside." I said and I just walked in followed by Aidan.

There were about five girls who were almost six years old playing on the carpet.

"Who's there?" a female voice asked and somebody walked into the room.

"It's just me, Skyla." I said and I saw the woman called Anna gasp.

"Skyla, how are you?" she asked as she hugged me close.

"I'm doing great, how's the orphanage doing?" I asked and I let go of her.

"Not amazing, but we also have animals to adopt now. And who's your friend?" Anna asked and she shortly shook Aidan's hand.

"Aidan Turner, I'm actually her boyfriend." Aidan said and I just slightly hugged Aidan.

"That's fantastic, how's Lee doing?" she asked and she looked at the girls playing on the ground.

"He's doing great, but I would love to see all the animals really bad." I said and she just grinned and gestured me to follow her.

Aidan just grabbed my hand, and we both followed Anna outside.

"We only have dogs and cats, you can just pet them, they won't bite." Anna said and she walked away again.

"Look at this one!" I exclaimed as I kneeled down by a little husky.(see picture)

"You like him?" Aidan asked and I nodded as I petted the dog's head.

"Why don't you take it then?" Aidan asked as and kneeled down next to me.

"I don't know why I wouldn't, but I'm just not sure." I said and and Aidan picked the puppy up, only so he could give it to me.

"He's just so adorable!" I exclaimed with the little pup in my arms.

"I don't know, I like big dogs more." Aidan said and I just gasped.

"Look at his face, it's so cute." I said and I held out the pup for him.

"It's really cute." Aidan admitted and I put the pup on the ground again.

Aidan grabbed a tennis ball, and he threw it up making the puppy jump.

"I see you guys really like Pike." Anna said and she walked up to us.

"Yeah, he's so cute." I replied as I kneeled down next to Pike.

"You can have him, he really seems to like you." Anna said and I just gasped.

"Really?! OMG, thank you so much!" I exclaimed as I hugged her tight.

"Wait, let me text Wes and Mari to come here." I then said as I grabbed my phone.

Skyla: I just adopted an adorable little husky😍
Mari: We're at Starbucks, you can come here.
Wes: OMG A PUPPY?!?!😱😍
Skyla: yes Wesley, a puppy.

"You can have this dark green collar, with this matching line for him." Anna said and she handed Aidan all the stuff.

"Here, this is his food for one week, with some extra treats." Anna said and she handed me a bag with all the food.

"Thank you so much!" I said and she just smiled at me.

"No problem, he needed a new home anyways." Anna said still smiling at me.

"I think Aidan and I really do need to go now, but I loved seeing you again." I said and Anna walked us to the entrance.

"Bye Skyla, bye Aidan. Good luck with Pike." she yelled after us and Aidan and I waved back at her.

I had Pike in my arms, and Aidan had all his stuff.

"Aidan?" I asked and he smiled down at me.

"Yes, love?" he replied and I sighed.

"You're gonna help me with Pike, right?" I asked and he just nodded.

"But maybe I do have to move in with you then, only if Lee allows if of course." Aidan said and I just sighed loudly.

"He would never, but maybe he does if we just promise nothing will happen and stuff, he doesn't know were dating." I said smirking making Aidan laugh a little bit.

"True, but maybe if you show him your adorable pouty eyes he'll say yes." Aidan said and I just raised my eyebrows at him.

"I can always try." I said and I saw the starbucks.

"Look, let's get in." I said but Aidan rushed to the door, only so he could open it for me.

"Thank you." I said and I walked in seeing Wes and Mari in a corner behind their phones.

"Wesley, look what I got." I said and Wes looked up and jumping up next to me.

"He's so cute, what's his name?" Wes asked and he petted Pike's head.

"This is Pike, isn't he the cutest." I exclaimed while Aidan was getting coffee for the both of us.

"He's so adorable!" Mari exclaimed as she also petted his head.

We then all sat down at the table again, and I was next to Mari.

I carefully placed the collar around Pike's neck, but I didn't want to tightened it because I was afraid I'd do it too tight.

"Here you go." Aidan said and he handed me my coffee.

"Thanks." I replied shortly with Pike still on my lap.

"Should I put on Pike's collar?" Mari asked and I just nodded and put Pike on her lap.

"So sad that you guys are already leaving to New-Zealand today, we're all gonna miss you alot." Wes said smiling at me but I didn't quite smile back.

"I'm really gonna miss you too, but when we finish shooting the first movie we can visit again." I said and I took a sip of my coffee.

"What time is it now?" Aidan asked and Wes looked on his watch.

"It's now 5 pm." Wes said and Aidan quickly looked at me with a wink.

"Maybe we need to pack our bags then." I said and we all agreed.

Mari drove us to Wes' place, and I was packing my suitcase while Aidan was playing Portal in the living room.

All my clothes, some heels, some sneakers. Hey, what's this? A note?

Hey Skyla,
I just wanted to tell you I love you, I'm gonna miss you alot when you'll move out. Acting along with alot of others will make you grow away from me, but I understand you grow up. If you found a boy to your liking, tell me, I'll try to accept him then,
Love dad Lee<3

Aww that's so sweet, I love my dad so much.

"Skyla, are you almost done?" Aidan asked as he hugged me from behind.

"Yeah, I'm done." I said and I grabbed the suitcase.

"Let's go to the airport then." I said and Wes, Aidan and I walked out the door.

This time Wes was driving, and I was in the back with Aidan.

"Aidan, do you also miss Dean really bad?" I sighed and Aidan shortly laughed at me.

"Kinda, you're way closer with him than I am, so I understand that you miss him more." Aidan replied and he put one arm around me.

"I'm tired." I then sighed and I put my head on his shoulder.

"You're always tired." he replied laughing and Pike licked his cheek.

"You have some competition." Aidan then said and I shorty chuckled.

"Well, I'd rather have Pike than you." I said and I grabbed Pike so I could pet him.

"Guys, we're at the airport." Wes said and he stopped the car.

Aidan grabbed my suitcase, and all the food for Pike. Of course, I carried Pike on his leash.

We were just on time to get in our plane, but we weren't allowed to keep Pike with us. So he was in the back of the plane in a cage.

Of course I fell asleep on Aidan's shoulder, with him probably smiling extremely bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 2.1K 30
A collection of all the times Aragorn & Legolas get a chance for some alone time away from the Fellowship Mostly in third person, occasionally in fir...
5.2K 155 9
When young costume designer Tania meets actor Lee Pace on the set of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, will a budding romance bloom between them d...
4.6K 176 25
You've always loathed the twins and never could be in a room with them without fighting and bickering. But everything changes after your fifth year w...
7.9K 282 17
Thranduil gives a place of refuge to an elleth and her young child, saving their lives and giving them protection. Centuries later, he is ambushed in...