Mysterious Girl (Harry Potter...

Por MaryEden08

She can apparate into and out of Hogwarts when it should be impossible. She can randomly apparate to whereve... Más

My Life
Unexpected
Impulse
Hospitality
Punishment
Payment
Facing Fire
Hope...
Renewed Friendship
Long Time No See
Weird Rooms Again!
Questions
Arrangements
Mysteries
Turning Tables
I'm so excited!
Flying
Old Faces
Quidditch
Quick Thinking
Sober
Warnings
First Prank
Hazel
Leaving Hogwarts?!
Focus
NOTE FROM AUTHOR!
Bish Please...
Christmas At Hogwarts
Juice Face Boy...AKA Malfoy
Throw caution to the wind?
Detective Work
Jelly vs. Satan's Imp
Spiders, Magic, Centaurs
Author's Note
Finding the Chamber
Inside the Chamber of Secrets
Sunset
New Beginning
Author's Note: COMING SOON.
Double Trouble
The Guards of Azkaban

Queries

13K 473 169
Por MaryEden08

“Professor, if asked you a question would you give me an honest answer?” I began as he took a seat. For me to be asking for an honest answer when I hadn’t been giving any in return was rude, I know, but with different circumstances, I was hoping Alby Jesus would understand.

“Honesty…it has its limits to be sure and must be handled with care, for being honest involves being truthful and some truths may reveal a harsh reality.” He answered thoughtfully, “In short, I shall do my best.” He smiled with a twinkle in his bright blue eyes. Whacking out the wise! Way to go Jesus Man!

“The Chamber of Secrets?” I began with composure, watching his expression carefully. Again he looked thoughtful, yet not surprised by my question. “Its been opened before, I was wondering if you could tell me about the last time it was opened?”

“Robyn, honesty I shall give but at a promise of it not being forwarded, if you wouldn’t mind?” He asked peering over his glasses at me. I nodded. “The Chamber of Secrets has indeed been opened before. It happened 50years ago; at that time I had been the transfiguration teacher here at Hogwarts. Unfortunately, the outcome of the Chamber being opened then, brought a terrible loss for the school.”

“Loss?” I questioned, feeling uneasy. A protective tug pulled in my stomach again but I ignored it.

“One of our students died after facing whatever beast lives in the Chamber.” He finished, sorrow consuming his mind for a moment before composure conquered it.

“Did you ever find out who opened the Chamber or what was in it?” I quizzed, trying to reject the knot tying itself in my stomach.

“No, for both questions. We kept a more observant eye on the students and soon enough everything calmed again, the monster has remained anonymous till this very day.”

“Is this monster the one petrifying people?” I asked unable to help my growing curiosity. Something told me Dumbledory was treading carefully with his answers.

“I believe so.”

“But you don’t think Harry is the so called ‘heir’?” I clarified.

“Not at all. Events of this powerful magnitude are beyond the knowledge of any boy or girl Harry’s age.” He said with a tone ending the conversation. For a moment I pondered and absorbed all that he’d said, all the while his gaze watching my expression curiously.

“Thank you.” I said finally looking up from my hands. “Professor, is there anywhere in the school I would be able to send a letter, please?” I asked to change the subject, as well as remembering the letters I’d written to Hope and Kenza this morning, after I’d given up on sleep.

“The Owlery provides that service.” He smiled, lingering curiosity in his features. “I shall ask Madam Pompfry if she’ll be kind enough and if you are well enough, to allow you to leave the wing.” He said getting up but paused a moment, must resist urge to victory dance and booty shake…FREEDOM HERE I COME!

“If you ever wish to be removed from the school,” Continued Dumbledory seriously, “for your safety against any danger the Chamber presents, it may be arranged. Trapped is the last thing I want you to be feeling here.” He finished with a levelled tone. You can’t get rid of me that easily Jesus man, even if sitting around here all day gives me bum ache.

“I have no intention of leaving, no matter how much danger I may be in. Self preservation is meaningless to me when others are in equal amounts of danger.” I answered with so much conviction it almost sounded like an order. At this he frowned before clearing his features to give me a warm smile; puzzled yet again by the amount of determined conviction I spoke with.

“I see.” He mused beginning to stand again. “Excuse me a moment?” he asked, I nodded, watching as he headed towards the Matron’s office. Turning to my bedside cabinet, I retrieved the letters I planned to send before manoeuvring myself out bed only to rediscover feeling in my backside, numb bum dude, not cool! Hehe, numb bum rhymes… Oh dear Robyn! Rolling my eyes at myself, I pulled the curtain across as I carefully dressed myself with some clothes Kenza had given me; when I pulled the curtain back again I was greeted by the faces of Dumbledory and Madam Pomfrey. Madam Pomfrey needs a nickname…omfrey? pom pom? Pop? Fay? Hmm…

“How do your muscles feel?” She asked assessing me critically from head toe, making me feel uncomfortable under the scrutiny.

“Erm, stiff mainly; nothing a walk won’t adjust, I’m sure,” I answered pointedly. As much as I’d love to stay here all day to enjoy the lovely comforts of gradually growing boredom, my curiosity and my backside are protesting. I smiled at both my thought and to soften my answer incase I’d stepped on her toes with my tone. “Please.” I added imploringly.

“Yes. Fine. Professor I would like Robyn back before tea time at the latest please.” She gave in with exasperation as she finished checking over my scar tissue and other injuries. Pulling on a black robe, I put the hood up, shoved the letters in one of its pocket before being guided kindly out of the hospital wing by Dumbledory.

After visiting the Owlery, which unfortunately for me was perched at the top of several flights of stairs, excruciating effort and exertion…bad idea Robyn! I mentally scolded, while my muscles burned in warning at their sudden overuse. Dumbledory remained as patient as ever as I requested taking a seat at the bottom of the flight of stairs, he’d just help me descend, to regain some energy. Given the amount of time it had taken to get to and from the Owlery, it had turned into early evening and all the students were now back in their dorms, according to Dumbledory.

Upon seeing another teacher prowling the hallway, I was left on my own for some moments as Dumbledory went to go and have a word with them after I assured him I didn’t mind and would be find for a few minutes. Occupying myself, I sat admiring my surroundings in all their greatness, when my attention was suddenly claimed by two boys who’d just sneaked into the corridor, through the far door to my right. They hadn’t seen me yet, moving with slight difficulty I changed my position to press myself to the wall and listened to the conversation they were now having.

“This is gonna be one of our best pranks yet…” Spoke one cheekily. Sneaking a peak at them around the corner, I recognized them as I recalled where I’d last seen their faces; it was the twins, I’d seen them on the Quidditch pitch and before that, around Harry’s bed when I’d first woken up in the hospital wing.

“The Slytherin’s will never know what hit them,” laughed the other. Peaking around the corner, I observed them with amusement as a small smile played on my lips; they were now in, what I thought looked like, a utility room of some kind.

“Serves them right! They shouldn’t be looking so smug about what’s happening. You know Fred, I can’t help but think we were made for this line of work."

“George, I think you’re absolutely right! Who, but the Weasley twins, can set such a high standard of pranking?” Replied Fred mischievously. Without warning my locket began warming up as it hung around my neck, a strange tingling running through my muscles and a massive urge to prank the boys myself invading my mind…a prank idea already forming in my head. You have it in you to prank, my girl. Whispered a male voice from my locket. I froze. The female voice I was used to but male? Where the hell did he come from? The warmth surrounding me from this new voice gave confidence to my idea, solidifying my prank.

After listening to the boy’s as they discussed their prank, I established where and when they would be pranking the Slytherin’s; it was tonight at 10pm, when everyone should be in bed and they would be standing outside the Slytherin common room, which was in the dungeons. I’ve got plenty of time. I smirked to myself once they’d left, proud of my idea, however I wiped my expression the instant Dumbledory reappeared; he studied me thoughtfully for a moment before supporting me as we made our way back to the hospital wing. As soon as I was alone I began planning and practicing for my prank.

So a high standard of pranking can only be set by the Weasley twins? Pfft. Boys you haven’t met me yet! May the best prank begin.

________________________________________________________________________________

I come in peace! I loved all your comments and votes on the last chapter, THANKYOU! and I can't tell you just how much I appreciate your patience, seriously! YOU'RE ALL AMAZING :') LOVE YOU!

My exams don't start again until May now, so uploads shouldn't be that far apart until then :) What did you think of this chapter?

COMMENT and VOTE please, I love hearing from you <3 Thanks :D

Dedicated Faythe013 because she really is the most amazing person you'll ever meet! She's simply awesome :') love you Em! <3 xx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.7K 189 50
Half-blood Natalia White knew she was in for a rough couple of years when she was sorted into Slytherin, but she never would have guessed that her ma...
93.1K 2.9K 35
Y/N starts her 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the new Prefect girl. But she's not using her prefect abilities for what the...
398K 10.9K 31
Alice is a secret prankster. Everyone sees her as a straight-A, goodie two shoes girl. But Hogwarts also has a secret prankster that no one knows the...
91.6K 2.5K 24
And then she fell. Miranda fell right on top of Fred Weasley. He looked up at her directly in the eyes, "I'm sure you wanted to see me and ask you h...