Lords Series #2: Deceitful Wa...

By fairyF8tales

LORDS SERIES #2 Anica Carcueva is a con artist that targets big companies and businesses. She used different... More

LORDS SERIES
SYPNOSIS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
EPILOGUE
‼️

CHAPTER 37

44 3 0
By fairyF8tales

JUST LIKE WHAT ANICA SAID, they went home after 3 days. She spent the last whole day with Henri by shopping, eating, going out for walks, chitchat and more. Henri was in cloud nine when he was able to spend a dear time with his daughter. Anica promised him that she will come back after everything is done.

Once they arrived in Philippines, they immediately processed their complaint and requested a warrant of arrest with the help of their close police officer and Meghan's father, an attorney. After days, he was arrested. After a hearing, he was divulged guilty and was convicted of life imprisonment.

Matalim lang s'yang tinitigan ng gobernador bago ito tuluyang pinapasok sa presento. Anica fought his stare with that raging eyes. Ophelio was there, on her side, guarding her.

“You will spend the rest of your life in prison and pay for the death of the hundred innocent children you killed.” Anica shouted at him. Her eyes went teary. She doesn't understand but her heart was enveloped with that genuine happiness. She can now finally let go of the strings of rage she was holding tight for her whole life.

She clinched her first with full determination and wax ready to step away from the hellish life she had lived for almost two decades. The anger, the conscience, the pain and the trauma immediately vanished when she saw how that monster was locked inside the prison for life.

Then, she felt that warm embrace in her hand. She immediately turned her head and looked at the man in his side, who's holding her hands.

“You did well, baby. You really did.” Dolion whispered and made a soft squeeze on Anica's hand and he locked their fingers together.

“I— I felt free now that he's locked inside the hell he deserves.” Anica said and wiped off the tear that escaped her eyes. 

“I worked hard for this. I deserve to be free from anger and grudge that have been holding me for years. Ayaw ko na maging bilanggo ng galit buong buhay ko.” Anica looked at Dolion with those teary yet happy eyes.

“Salamat! Naabot namin 'to dahil sa tulong mo at ni Dad.” Anica thanked and Dolion sweetly smiled at her. Dolion pats her head and said, “Walang anuman. Lahat para sa'yo gagawin ko.”

Dolion kissed her forehead and hugged her.

“Anica?” sambit ni Dolion.

“Hmm?”

“I have something to tell you. I really need to tell you this.” Dolion hissed and looked at her in the eyes. He was ready to tell the last secret he have wanted to tell.

“Mamaya na itong drama. We need to celebrate. Naghihintay na rin sila Jairus satin.” saad ni Anica at hinawakan n'ya ang kamay ni Dolion. Hawak nila ang kamay ng isa't isa habang naglalakad patungo sa sasakyan habang nakasunod lang si Ophelio sa mga ito. Napabuntong hininga si Dolion dahil wala s'yang pagkakataong masabi ang gusto n'yang sabihin.

THEY'RE AT THEIR FAVOURITE bar. Just like before, every time they solve a case, they'll gather like this. Ophelio came with them also. They warmly welcomed him and hanged out together. But, somehow something's wrong, Narxixius didn't come.

“May pupuntahan daw s'ya eh.” sagot ni Jayla sa tanong nila. Jayla looked at Dolion and he just smiled at her.

“Sorry for being rude to you the whole time. I just want to protect everyone in the group. Hindi ko rin alam bakit ang init ng ulo sayo.” Jayla apologized.

“It's fine. It's not a big deal and I also understand you.” sagot naman ni Dolion dito.

“Pero tanong ko lang. Pano n'yo nagawa nang ganoon kadali? I mean, the governor is a very powerful politician. Hindi s'ya mahirap ipatumba.” tanong ni Jayla at napangisi si Dolion sa sinabi nito.

“Nothing is hard for the richest count of Spain.” Dolion answered.

“Count Bel Monte finds everyone connected to him. Including his former drivers, his alliance, and so as those people who hates him but a part of his party. He bribed them and threatened them until they talk. They also provided some evidences and we gathered those. About him being proven guilty for the fire in Kampana Orphanage, we found those people he asked to put the orphanage on fire. That was his first step to corruption.” Ophelio explained making them looks at him with full of amusement drew on their faces.

“So, he's really that powerful.” Anica hissed.

“Pero si Mayor? Hindi ba kasabwat s'ya? Why isn't he arrested?” Jayla asked. Dolion sighed and looked at them.

“I— I can't explain it now. But I'll make sure to make him pay for it too.” Dolion answered.

“Mamaya na nga 'yan! Kailangan natin magcelebrate pero trabaho parin pinag-uusapan n'yo. Ano ba 'yan?!”  angal ni Meghan na hinahanda ang kanilang inumin. They then stopped talking about it and enjoyed their night to the fullest.

They were drinking and laughing, talking about their moments in Spain, including Anica and Dolion fighting, so as Meghan and Jairus'.

“Sa tingin ko 'di exercise ginawa ni Anica eh.” pang-aasar ni Jayla.

“Parang may ginawa kayong kababalaghan ni Dolion kaya sumakit paa mo.” dagdag pa nito habang tumatawa. Medyo lasing na rin ito. Anica looked at Dolion with those "defend me" look on her cute face but Dolion just laughed.

“Tumigil ka nga Jayla, para ka namang may experience eh di ka pa nga nagkakaboyfriend eh.” angal naman ni Jairus at masamang tinignan ito ni Jayla.

“Grabe ba?” inis nitong sambit kaya napatawa ang lahat. Suddenly, Dolion's phone rang. It was Henri who was calling.

“Baby, I'll just take this call.” bulong na pagpapaalam ni Dolion kay Anica na tinanguan lang nito.

Dolion straightened out the bar. Masyadong maingay sa loob kaya kailangan n'ya lumabas. He was about to answer the phone call but he heard a man's voice calling him. When he looked at the one who's calling, he was welcomed with a strong punch straight to his face making him fall and let go of his phone. Napasigaw ang mga tao room at tumingin sa kanila.

“What's your fucking problem, dude?” sigaw ni Dolion at pinahiran ang gilid ng labi nya na dumugo dahil sa suntok. Narxixius held him up on his collar and was ready to punch him again but Dolion was quick on pushing him away.

“Ano ba problema mo, ha?” sigaw ni Dolion.

“I told you not to mess up with Anica and anyone in the group but you're fucking ruining everything!” sigaw ni Narxixius at sinuntok uli s'ya dahilan upang matumba ulit ito. Narxixius grabbed him on his collar again and was ready to punch him.

“Hindi ko alam saan nanggagaling galit mo ngayon
Dahil ba sa ginawa ko kay Anica o ang pagkaaresto ng ama mong kriminal.” nakangising saad ni Dolion na nagpatigil kay Narxixius.

“Sige, suntok pa. Let's pretend that beating me in to pulp will change the fact that your father is a criminal. The criminal you've been chasing for years and you always covered up for him. Go punch me, Narxi.” pang-aasar pa lalo ni Dolion dito kaya nasuntok ulit siya nito. Dolion chuckled like being beaten up is nothing for him. Narxixius' anger was satisfying him.

“Sinira mo lahat!” sigaw ni Narxixius.

“You're a betrayal friend. Yung mga kaibigan mo todo hanap sa kriminal, at ikaw na may alam tungkol sa kriminal mong ama na naglagay sa panganib ng mga kaibigan mo na pumatay rin ng maraming tao ay pinoprotektahan mo. Wala kang hiya.” Dolion said and stood up.

“Just fucking shut up.” Narxixius said and was ready to punch him again but a strong slap from Anica.

“Throw a jab on him again and I'll make you pay.” Anica groaned looking at Narxixius full of anger.

“N-Nic!” Narxixius stuttered. That's when he realized that Anica and the others was watching him beating Dolion and he's sure that they heard everything.

“I— I can explain, Nic!” Narxixius hissed but Anica was looking at him with full disgust on him.

“You're disgusting me, Narxi.” Anica said and held Dolion's hand. Anica pulled Dolion away from Narxixius and was ready to go.

“Dahil ba kay Dolion kaya ganyan ka Anica?” sigaw na tanong ni Narxi at agad na binitawan ni Anica si Dolion at galit na lumapit si Anica rito.

“You are fucking shameless! Sinisisi mo sa iba 'yong kasalanang ginawa mo, hindi kaba nahihiya?” galit na sigaw ni Anica.

“That's why you kept it a secret the whole time because you fucking know who's the criminal and it's your father! Naiinis ako. Galit ako sayo, Narxi. At walang kasalanan dito si Dolion.” sigaw ni Anica rito habang tinitignan ito na may galit sa mga mata nito.

“Sana sinabi mo nalang ang totoo —”

“Matatanggap n'yo parin ba ako kung sinabi ko kaagad ha? May magbabago ba?” sigaw pabalik ni Narxixius at bahagyang pumapatak ang mga luha nito.

“It might have changed everything, Narxi! Kung sinabi mo ng maaga, sana hindi ako nagdusa ng dalawang dekada! Kung sinabi mo 'yong totoo edi sana matagal na s'yang naparusahan! Edi sana maayos tayong lahat ngayon at hindi na umabot ng ganito!” Anica answered his question. A tear escaped her eyes but she immediately wiped it off.

“Tanggap ko naman kayo, Narxi eh.” Anica hissed.

“Tanggap ko kayo kung sinabi n'yo lang sakin yung totoo sa harap ko mismo, hindi iyong malalaman ko pa sa iba.”

“I knew too much about Meghan and the twin, including their dark past and sides but all I did was accept them because that's what a leader and a friend do.” Anica added and her voice was soft.

“If you said it earlier to us, this won't happen. But you lack trust on us and kept it to yourself. You're the one who ruined everything, not any other people. You're the only one who made this mess worst.” Anica said in a low tone and sighed. She looked at him in the eyes and said, “If there's someone to be blame, it's you, Narxixius.”

Anica walked away after saying those and Dolion immediately followed. Narxixius looked at Meghan and the twins but they immediately looked away because of disappointment.

Meghan knew all the time but she wants him to be the one to tell it to them but he was too late.

“I'm sorry, Narxi but Anica was right. You're the one to be blame. Malaki ang tiwala namin sa'yo pero sinira mo lang 'yon lahat para protektahan ang kriminal na nagpahirap samin ng ilang taon. I'm very disappointed in you.” Jairus said and turned his back on him. Jairus walked away and Jayla followed him. Meghan was there staring at Narxixius, looking so confused.

“Alam mo lahat, pero bakit hindi mo sinabi sa kanila?” mahinahong tanong ni Narxixius dito.

“Because I trust you, N. I gave my full trust in you. Fix this if you don't want to lose everyone, including me.” Meghan hissed before following the others, leaving Narxixius behind.

FAITH
•|| fairyf8tales ||•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1.9K 42
[COMPLETED] Following the broken engagement with the Crown Prince while struggling to adapt to her new environment, Myrtle Edelwyse now needs to marr...
129K 2.8K 23
Fanfiction of Anthony Semerad .. The images/pictures used in the story is NOT mine. Credits to the rightful owner of the pictures.
10.1M 500K 80
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #04 ◢ Promise of the Twelve - End of the rebellion as prophecied by the titan goddess, Mnemosyne. It seems like fighting a titan...
42K 1.6K 37
| COMPLETED | | UNEDITED | Ally Cole, an ordinary person, was engrossed in reading an online novel while walking down the street when she was suddenl...