HP โ€ข ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ...

By ladyvetra

Cassiopeia Pandora Gaunt Black, a young pure-blood witch, sets off on a journey at Hogwarts School of Witchcr... More

Arrival at Hogwarts
First Classes, Beginning of Friendships
Potions class and flying lesson
โš ๏ธImportant Noteโš ๏ธ
Halloween Night
Quidditch game and Gaunt Manor
Nicholas Flamel and Detention
The philosophical Stone
Diagon Alley and Narcissa Malfoy
Second year
Heartbroken
Quidditch Game
Polyjuice
Saving friends
Sirius Black
Third year
Draco - The Drama Queen
A little secret?
Hogsmeade , Narcissa and Sirius Black
Animagus Family
Christmas Dinner
Fucking Malfoys
Pettigrew
Saving Family
โš ๏ธImportant Note โš ๏ธ
Quidditch World Cup
The Dark Mark
Forth Year
Unforgivable Curses
Ferret Malfoy and The champions Selection
Potter Stinks
In love with Granger?
Perfect Partner
Yule Ball
Final Tasks
12 Grimmauld place
Family
Andromeda
Fifth year
Narcissus Parfum
Dumbledore Army
Wesley is our King
Malfoy Manor
Promises Promises
Thoughts
Blood Connection
Malfoy Ball
EXPECTO PATRONUM
D.A.
Breaking Down
Dammit, Potter
Prophecy
Trapped
Godfather
Unbreakable Vow
Commitment Ring
Sixth year
Felix Felicis
Gryffindor honor
Granger?
Cissa
Wasn't me.
Three possibilities
APPARITION CLASSES
Memories
I have no choice
Death Eater
The Seven Potters
I'm a Black.
Ceremony
The truth
Bella
Ministry
Devastating Shadow
The Savior Princess
A chance
Crucio
Teddy
The Lightning Struck At Hogwarts
Go
Dead
Final Battle
Sunshine
A second war would begin
Time goes by so quickly

Black Sisters

3.1K 165 65
By ladyvetra

So, this is a bit chaotic and absolutely Black

(...)

The shock was immense as Andromeda opened the door. Her broad smile for Cassi turned into a scowl, and her eyes widened as she noticed her sisters behind her. The tension in the air was palpable, and Andromeda seemed torn between fear and uncertainty.

"They won't harm you," Cassi whispered softly, touching Andromeda's cheek to snap her out of her stupor. "I'm sorry I didn't come alone," she sighed, exasperated, and in response, Narcissa tightened her grip on her wrist.

"Come in," Andromeda pleaded in panic, looking around to ensure no one was nearby. She led them into the house, a simple yet beautiful dwelling. Many Muggle artifacts were present, but she wasn't quite sure what each one did.

Cassi observed an old portrait on the fireplace, where the three sisters were smiling innocently before their lives diverged into such different paths.

The atmosphere was filled with nostalgia, with cozy furniture and happy photographs framed on the walls.

"Ted isn't home," Andromeda said, realizing that Bellatrix was scanning the place with her wand raised, ready to react to any threat.
The sisters stared at each other in silence for long minutes, their teary eyes carrying the deep pain that had accumulated over the years. But none dared to speak or move.

"You drive me crazy," Cassi growled, venting out as she sank into the sofa. "Just hug each other already! By Salazar's snakes."

Then Narcissa was the first to break, pulling Andromeda close in a desperate embrace. "Andy..." she sobbed, tears streaming down her face, her voice choked with relief to finally have her back.

"Cissy..." Andromeda was also crying at this point, emotions overflowing in every word.

Bellatrix, on the other hand, stood still, a look of internal struggle on her face. She shifted the weight of her feet, unsure of how to fit into that moment. But then, something glimmered in her eyes, and a sob escaped her lips.

"I missed you so much, Andy," she sobbed, joining the sisters in the embrace.

Cassi watched everything with a silly smile on her lips. It had been years since they had spoken, years of separation and accumulated resentments. And there they were, together again, what felt right.

"I'm so sorry..." Narcissa sobbed, her voice laden with regret.

"No, it was my fault," Bellatrix said, pulling away a bit from the embrace. "I should have foreseen your inclination for filthy mudb-"
However, before she could finish her sentence, Andromeda slapped her face. The sound reverberated through the room.

"Don't say that word!" she growled in fury, and for a moment, Cassiopeia saw herself reflected there.

So, it really is something from the Black temperament.

"And how do you want me to call him!?" Bellatrix snapped, irritated, massaging her face with a scowl. "That's what he is, isn't he?"

"Muggle-born, Bellatrix! That's the word," Andromeda retorted fiercely, reaffirming her conviction to fight against the family's beliefs.

"Whatever," Bella huffed childishly as she stepped back, eyeing the portraits on the fireplace and intentionally knocking over those of Ted Tonks.

"Is this your half-blood brat?" she asked, raising an eyebrow with scorn. "I think I fought her at the Ministry. The girl is... Reasonable in dueling."

"Her name is Nymphadora! And speak properly about my daughter," Andromeda shouted, her voice full of indignation.

"Nymphadora?" Bellatrix questioned, starting to laugh uncontrollably until she doubled over with her hands on her knees from laughing so hard. "The nickname is Nimpho?" she laughed, provoking even more.

Honestly, even Narcissa was holding back her laughter because of that name.

"She prefers Tonks," Cassi intervened, avoiding the tension from escalating even more between the sisters. Andromeda was ready to curse Bellatrix right then and there.

"Cassie," Andromeda turned to her, kneeling in front of her and holding her face between her hands. "Oh dear, I was so worried when Nymphadora said you had been taken," she said gently, pulling her into a comforting hug. The feeling of the hug was like an anchor for Cassiopeia, it felt so right, Andromeda's comforting magic calming her heart. She sank into her arms, allowing the comforting electricity to flow between them, like an unbreakable bond.

Andromeda pulled her closer, burying her face in her curls, smelling her scent and sighing with contentment. But the moment of reconnection was abruptly interrupted by a forced cough from Narcissa.

They pulled away, and Narcissa's scowling expression at Andromeda made it clear that she was jealous. Andromeda cleared her throat, composing herself, while Bellatrix seemed extremely irritated by something, but she also tried to contain her own emotions.

"Care for a cup of tea?" Andromeda asked, smoothing her robes and trying to bring some normalcy to the atmosphere.

They sat down to talk, nervously staring at each other for long minutes. It was Narcissa who abruptly broke the silence, with an intrigued expression.

"Since when do you two know each other?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Grimmauld Place," Cassi simply said, without many details.

Narcissa raised an eyebrow at her and seemed about to say something, but it was Bellatrix who spoke, with a touch of bitterness in her voice.

"So, you're doling out hugs and kisses to my sisters, and I'm left with objects flying at me and wands pointed at my face?" she asked, scowling and pouting like a child.

"None of them killed my uncle!" Cassiopeia snapped irritably, her voice filled with frustration and resentment.

"It wasn't my fault that the idiot tripped over his own feet!" Bellatrix shouted, exasperated, but also recognizing the weight of her own actions.

A minute of tense silence followed. Then, Cassiopeia started laughing, a wild and uncontrollable laughter that filled the room. Bellatrix couldn't contain her laughter either, letting out the emotions that had been held in for so long. Andromeda, scared and confused, looked between the two as if they had gone mad, but soon her lips curved into a smile. Narcissa, in turn, lost herself completely in laughter, throwing her head back.

After a good minute of laughter, Cassi felt her eyes filling with tears. The situation was so surreal, so absurd. She cried for her uncle, cried for all this mess and the burden she carried.

"That idiot! Why did he have to play the hero?" Bellatrix retorted, wiping her tears in anger. "I need a stronger drink," she said, getting up and rummaging through Andromeda's things in search of something to calm her nerves.

Narcissa rolled her eyes at her sister's behavior but couldn't help feeling silent compassion for Bellatrix, understanding the whirlwind of emotions that haunted her.

"The Dark Lord must never even dream that we're talking again," Bellatrix murmured, looking panicked. "No... No... Father would crucio me..." she muttered aloud, as if talking to herself and reliving the traumas that still haunted her.

"Bella, he's dead," Andromeda said softly, approaching Bellatrix, who visibly trembled.

Narcissa watched everything with a lost look and silently reached out for Cassiopeia's hand, urging her to come closer.

Cassi sat on her lap, and the older woman buried her face in her neck, closing her eyes. Each touch, each gesture, seemed to calm her a bit. They kissed softly with closed eyes, allowing their lips to bring peace.

The other two sisters were looking on, with expressions that Cassiopeia couldn't fully understand. They nervously fidgeted with their hands, as if they wanted to say something.

"It's all right," Cassi said softly, giving Narcissa a kiss on the temple.

They remained silent for a few minutes, just looking at each other, their eyes reflecting a mix of sadness, relief, and reconciliation.

"You were his favorite," Cassiopeia commented to Andromeda, who smiled back at her with teary eyes.

"Of course... Two blood traitors," Bella huffed, with a sarcastic tone.

"Stop pretending! I know you helped him escape from Azkaban," Cassi exclaimed exasperatedly.

Andromeda widened her eyes at the revelation. "Is it true?" she asked, sitting up more attentively, anxious for an answer.

Bellatrix didn't respond. She was staring fixedly at a point behind Andromeda, in silence. Her eyes were filled with tears that she didn't want to shed.

She handed each of them goblets of elvish wine and sat in silence, letting the moment flow at its own pace.

"The noble and ancient House of Black," she suddenly said, raising her goblet in an ironic gesture, breaking the silence.

Andromeda snorted, expressing her discontent. "The most chaotic and full of lunatics House of Black," she raised her own goblet in response.

Narcissa curled her lip in an amused smile. "The most snobbish and prejudiced House of Black."

Cassiopeia shook her head, finding the situation hilarious. "The purest-ass of them all: The House of Black," she toasted, raising her own goblet. The four of them laughed heartily.

They intended to talk more, but Andromeda panicked when she realized the time. Even though they had pretended to have a calm family gathering, Bellatrix was still the most feared Death Eater in England, and Ted was an Auror.

"Ted will be arriving soon. You need to go!" she pleaded with wide eyes, worried about the possibility of her husband finding them there.

Bellatrix huffed but promptly got up to leave. Before parting ways, the sisters hugged once again, knowing that it was just the beginning of a long and delicate process of rebuilding their relationship.

"Write to me?" Andromeda asked Narcissa, with a hint of sadness in her voice. "You haven't written since Dora's birth..." she said, looking down.

"I'm sorry," Narcissa whispered. "I will write, I promise," she assured with a final smile before they left, carrying with them the hope that, despite all the scars and adversities, the bond between the sisters would never break again.

(...)

When they arrived at the Malfoy Manor, Noctua was in the living room, talking to Kreacher, and pacing nervously. The worried expression left Cassiopeia confused.

"Mother?" Cassi asked, seeking an explanation.

"He wants to see you," Noctua replied, trembling in panic.

Narcissa grew even paler and tightly held Cassiopeia's hands. "No," she said, shaking her head in panic and hugging Cassiopeia protectively.

"That's enough, both of you! It's an honor," Bellatrix huffed, exasperated with the situation.

"Shut up, Bellatrix!" Both women shouted in unison.

"We can't escape, mother," Cassi sighed in dismay. She reached out to Noctua and began to walk toward the fireplace.

Narcissa called her, tearfully, and pulled her into a desperate kiss. "Don't do or say anything stupid," she pleaded, worried about the imminent meeting, before kissing her again.

Bellatrix growled in the corner of the room and rolled her eyes, clearly irritated with the whole situation.

Noctua, on the verge of a breakdown, let out a cry. "Narcissa, by the Bloody Gargoyles! Get your tongue out of my daughter's mouth!" she huffed in frustration, her eyes wide.

"My tongue has explored more than her mouth, Noctua." Narcissa retorted with a sarcastic tone, causing a furious blush to spread across Cassiopeia's face at the indiscreet comment.

Noctua's eyes were so wide they looked like they were about to pop out of her head. Cassi could swear her mother's left eye was twitching, almost indicating an impending aneurysm.

"Mo- Narcissa!" Cassi exclaimed, breathless, panicking at her near-mistake. She was sure her mother would have a heart attack right then and there.

"What?" she questioned, indifferent to the consequences of her words.

Always so mocking. This woman is the devil.

"Merlin-..." Cassi sighed, frustrated, her long dark hair swaying with the motion. "Let's just get this over with," she said exasperatedly, grabbing her mother's arm and stepping into the Floo Network.

"Gaunt Manor!" Cassiopeia shouted as they were transported to their destination.

(...)

As Noctua led her through the mansion, Cassiopeia felt the weight of the Death Eaters' fixed gazes on her. Each step seemed more tense than the previous one. The tension in the air was palpable, and the girl tried to control the agitation running through her body.

Upon entering the library, a feeling of fascination and apprehension swept over her. A massive python lay majestically in front of the fireplace, its scaly skin shimmering with a sinister gleam. The snake alerted its master to the presence of people in the room, and Voldemort beckoned them closer.

Cassiopeia stared at the snake with curiosity, feeling an inexplicable connection. "You're gorgeous," she commented in Parseltongue. The snake seemed enchanted and lifted itself to observe her attentively.

Voldemort's gaze fixed on Cassiopeia, his penetrating voice echoing in the room. The girl shivered at the sound of his voice but refused to show fear.

"Ah yes... You have the gift," Voldemort commented amusedly. "Come closer, child."

Cassi paused for a moment. The figure before her had a pale and skeletal face, almost devoid of human features, and his almost red eyes seemed to pierce the soul of anyone who dared to look at him.

"You come from a lineage of darkness, child," Voldemort began, his voice cold and imposing. "Although I never thought of having heirs... Here stands a young Gaunt. My goddaughter," he smiled ominously with a tongue at the corner of his mouth.

Cassi felt like vomiting.

Her mother stood beside her, hands trembling. Cassiopeia could feel her apprehension as she slowly approached the Dark Lord. The room was shrouded in a frightening silence as Voldemort's piercing gaze fixed on her, studying her intently.

"You succeeded in obtaining the prophecy from the Department of Mysteries," he declared, his tone filled with satisfaction. "A remarkable feat, even if you didn't realize its true value."

Cassi had to suppress the urge to scoff. She knew very well that taking the prophecy had been a mere accident, an unintended consequence of her actions to prevent Voldemort from getting it. However, she made a significant effort to maintain a neutral expression.

"It is an honor, my Lord," she replied with a false expression of gratitude.

Voldemort nodded, his eyes gleaming with interest. "You possess remarkable abilities, child. I have heard of your talent as an Animagus, and your magical prowess shows exceptional potential. I expected no less from a Gaunt."

Cassi felt a shiver run down her spine as Voldemort spoke, pleading for this to end as quickly as possible.

"Your father, Regulus, was once a loyal Death Eater, a reliable companion. But he betrayed me, as few have dared to do."

Her jaw clenched, a wave of anger coursing through her body. But she kept a calm expression, her eyes fixed on Voldemort. "I am aware of my father's choices, my Lord," she replied firmly. "I intend to forge my own path, just as my mother has taught me."

Voldemort's red eyes gleamed with curiosity. His expression softened slightly, his interest piqued, and he smiled, something cold and seemingly fake.

"You will be a valuable asset in my ranks. You have the potential to be a formidable Death Eater, a worthy successor to your father. But I will not tolerate any betrayal." His voice grew darker as he looked at Noctua.

He's threatening my mother?

Noctua intervened, her voice full of concern. "My Lord, Cassiopeia is infiltrating Harry Potter and his friends. If she bears the Dark Mark, it will certainly raise suspicions and jeopardize our plans."

After a painfully slow moment of silence, he spoke. "Indeed. We cannot afford to expose our strategies prematurely. However, I have a mission for you."

Her heart raced as she tried to hide the growing panic. "What do you wish me to do, my Lord?"

"Draco Malfoy is to assassinate Albus Dumbledore. And you will ensure his success."

"I will fulfill your order, my Lord," she replied with a measured voice, mimicking Narcissa's demeanor.

Voldemort's gaze seemed to intensify. She felt something hovering around her mind; his attempts to penetrate Cassiopeia's thoughts encountered strong barriers. A flash of confusion crossed his features, but he chose not to address the matter.

This only confirmed Noctua's theory. Cassiopeia was a natural Occlumens, and her ability as an Animagus intensified it. The only person who had unrestricted access to her mind, for some reason, was Narcissa.

"You may go now," Voldemort concluded, in a nonchalant tone. "Remember, I expect great deeds from you."

Cassiopeia felt an immense sense of relief upon hearing the order to depart. She gave a slight nod as a sign of respect and quickly moved away from the Dark Lord, joining her mother.

As they left the library, Noctua looked at Cassiopeia with a mix of concern and pride. "You did very well," she said, affectionately squeezing her arm.

Cassi nodded, still feeling nervous.

When would this nightmare end?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189 18 15
In the enchanting world of magic, where wands cast spells, and owls deliver life-changing letters, Willow embarks on a journey that will challenge he...
21.2K 455 9
In a world where magic reigns supreme, a young witch embarks on a journey to uncover the secrets hidden within the shadows of her classmates. As she...
31.6K 1.9K 45
hermione x femoc In the foreboding corridors of Malfoy Manor, where opulence disguises a suffocating darkness, lurks the elusive enigma, Merla Malfoy...
33.4K 1.2K 49
Y/n y/l/n is a young witch running from the war on purebloods in America. She has found herself staying with her family's friends in the U.K, the Mal...