Carl Grimes Imagines {Complet...

By KylieisCool16

~Imagines about Carl Grimes,. Requests open.~ Enjoy :) ~If you do have a request for an imagine just message... More

Meeting In The Woods
Aftermath Of Terminus
Carl Says He Loves You
Daryl's Daughter
New Girl (Pt.1)
New Girl (Pt.2)
The First Kiss
Pudding
Going On A Run
Caught (Carl Defends You)
Old Friend
You Catch Carl Watching You
Carl Gets Jealous
You Get Jealous
You Get Bit
Sick
Lazy Day
Eavesdropper
Diary
Sweet 16
Carl See's You For The 1st Time
Drunk
Cheater (Part 1)
Cheater (Part 2)
Proposal...And Surprise
Brother
Enid's Sister
Coma
Send me your Ideas!! (A/N)
Kidnapped
I'm not Cute
On Set
Reminiscing
Grounded Notes
Forbidden Love (Part 1)
Forbidden Love (Part 2)
The First Fight
Storm Cabin
Far To Close For Comfort
Learning
You FriendZone Carl (Part 1)
You FriendZone Carl (Part 2)
Snobby New Girl
Shy Awkward Girl
Seeing Your Dad Daryl Again (Part 1)
Seeing Your Dad Daryl Again (Part 2)
Teen Mom (Part 1)
Teen Mom (Part 2)
Carl Helps You Through A Breakup
Trapped & Frustrated
It Was My Job To Protect You
It Only Takes A Second
A/N
He Gets Jealous Of Ron
Pudding 2.0
I Love That I Hate You

Seeing Your Dad Daryl Again (Part 3)

4.6K 155 35
By KylieisCool16

(Taken Place at Alexandria.)

Word Count: 1116

(BTW: Not sure why I made a part three to this, I just love the plot so yeah.)

~~~~Mostly everyone was back at the house beside Rick and your dad. You started to get a bit worried about where they went. Did they get bit? Killed? Taken? The thoughts ran through your head. You had just gotten your dad back, you didn't want to lose him again.

You and Carl were sitting on your bed. Your head in his lap reading comics, you have read about ten and were getting bored. You looked over to Carl who looked equally as bored as you.

"When do you think our dads will be back?" You asked him, he looked down to you putting down his comic.

"Not sure." He replied playing with your hair.

"Let's go look for them." You said sitting up.

"How will we get out of the house? I mean without anyone seeing us?" He asked.

You smirked. "I know my ways around, trust me." You said kissing his cheek, which turned a slight pink. He smiled returning the favor.

"Okay, where do we go?" He asked. You opened the window again looking to him a smirk placed on his face as well. The two of you hopped outside, on the roof again.

You both climbed down the back porch fence railing, getting into the backyard.

You had your crossbow, and knife in your belt, Carl prepared with his gun.

The two of you snuck around the back of the house, avoiding the windows over to the large gate surrounding the whole place.

You used the method that Enid showed you. It worked better than the one you had before. As you scaled the fence with Carl following you, you hoped over sliding down the large beams on the other end.

When you regained your balance you and Carl walked over to the path by the entrance gate on the town. Walkers scattered here and there.

You and Carl had to stab a few in the head to stay on the path.

As you walked further into the woods you began to get more worried about your dad returning.

It started to sprinkle as the two of you walked. The further you got the heavier the rain got. It was full on pouring by the time the two of you reached the outskirts of the forest, it turning to a gravel road with train tracks to the side.

"Where do you think they went?" You asked, your hair and clothes drenched from the rain, same with Carl.

"I don't know, but what if they're already back at Alexandria?" He suggested.

"No. They're still out here and we're gonna find them- holy shit!" You whisper yelled, getting Carl's attention.

"What?!" He asked concerned. "Over there." You pointed to a herd of walkers slowly making their way to the two of you. Carl quickly grabbed your hand leading you towards the train track, to the side of the path.

You both ran for a while until Carl slowed down and went to a speed walk. You had no idea where you were, and you didn't think that he did either.

"Carl, why did you do that?!" You asked. "We could've taken that herd! It wasn't that many!" You said running a hand through your hair.

"Did you not see how many there were? Are you blind?!" He yelled back.

"What, you don't think I'm capable?! Is that it? 'Cause I'm pretty sure I'm capable."

"I was protecting you! I'm your boyfriend, it's my job." He yelled walking to you, your back hitting the tree behind you. Carl was inches from you.

He leaned in to kiss you until a noise behind him made him stop. He turned around and pulled out his gun, walking over to it, moulting for you to stay where you were. He walked behind another tree and disappeared.

You stayed where you were, your hand on your crossbow. You stayed alert, keeping your back against the tree. You saw a figure in the distance, thinking it was someone you knew you stepped away from the tree. Bad choice.

Someone grabbed you from behind, putting a hand over your mouth and twisting your hands behind your back making you drop your crossbow.

"Where is that asshole?" You heard your dad say in the distance.

"Scream and I'll kill you." The man said, breathing hot air on your neck.

Carl emerged from the treeline with your dad and Rick. They saw you and they all pulled out their weapons.

The man aimed his gun at your dad, "Give me everything you have and I'll keep the girl. Then you three can go in peace.

Rick and your dad put their hands up but Carl kept the gun aimed at the man.

Your dad tried to shoot the man with his crossbow but the man shot him in the leg, making you scream out. Tears coming down your face.

You dad was on the ground holding his leg, trying to stop the bleeding. Rick put his gun down trying to get the man to leave without having to kill him.

Carl kept his gun aimed at the man. "I'd put the gun down boy, or else your little friend here is getting a bullet in the head." He scoffed.

"She's my girlfriend bitch." Carl muttered as he shot the man straight in the head. Sending him falling to the ground.

You gasped for air, Carl rushing over to you and embracing you in a tight hug.

Your dad had wrapped his wound up in a bandana, stopping the bleeding. You went over to him and gave him a hug, never wanting to let go.

"I'm sorry." You cried.

"For what darlin'?" Your dad asked, holding you.

"For getting so mad at you, I never should have picked a fight with you." You said wiping your eyes.

He pulled away from you looking you in the eyes. "It's in our blood, Dixon's pick fights. It's what we do." He smiled wiping away one of your tears.

"What about your leg?" You asked.

"I'll fix it up once we get back." He said, Rick coming over to your dad and helping him up.

Carl gave you another hug, kissing you. "Oh, and Carl. Thank you. For saving Y/N's life. You showed me that young love can be possible, even in the apocalypse." Your dad said giving Carl a smile.

He returned it, as he held your hand. All four of you making your way back to Alexandria. Your dad may have a bullet hole in it. But hey, he's still alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 870 24
This are my imagines so don't steal. Just have fun. Amazing cover made by: @_D
221K 4.5K 72
Imagines about Carl Grimes from The Walking Dead * Imagines about Chandler Riggs from Real Life * This Story Is For All The Fangirls ******** compl...
262K 1.5K 45
twd oneshots twd character x reader ❤-smut 💙-angst 💟-fluff #15 in carlgrimes 🤗
74K 1.8K 43
I needed to make my love for Carl Grimes known so, I wrote imagines, a written representation of everything I desire.