The littlest of Joys (Cookie...

By Kluvu123

(THIS STORY IS STILL ONGOING) After a mysterious book ends up in the cookie kingdom. Gingerbrave and the gang... More

Chapter 1: A Brewing Night
Chapter 2: The cookie and the human
Chapter 3: A pot fit for a cactus
Chapter 4: New arrivals
Chapter 5: Goodbye for now
Chapter 6: Meeting old and new faces
Chapter 7: An eventuful Breakfast
Chapter 8: Fun in the water
Chapter 9: Meeting the ancient heros part 1
Chapter 10: Meeting the ancient heros part 2
Chapter 11: Meeting the ancient heros part 3
Chapter 12: Meeting the consul
Chapter 13: Helpless
Chapter 14: Rescue
Chapter 15: A new world
Chapter 16: A new start
Chapter 17: Rebuild a kingdom
Chapter 18: Garden
Chapter 19: A weapon
Chapter 20: A companion
Chapter 21: A Companion part 2
THANK YOU!!!!!
Chapter 22: Dream
Chapter 23: Training
Chapter 24: Regrets
April fools!
Chapter 25: Hide (For real)
Chapter 26: Fun
Chapter 27: Forces unite
Chapter 28: A meeting
Chapter 29: Reunion
Chapter 30: A plan
Chapter 31: Dont leave
Quick note: Please read, I need opinions
Chapter 32: Captured
Chapter 33: Comfort
Chapter 34: A plan
Chapter 35: A trick
Chapter 36: A bad smell
Chapter 37: Advice and outfits
Chapter 38: The Big Party part 1
Chapter 39: The Big Party part 2
Chapter 40: Further infected
THANK YOU!!!! PART 2
Chapter 42: Apology accepted
Chapter 43: Feel better
Chapter 44: Blinded Anger
Chapter 45: Calm waters
Chapter 46: Storm
Chapter 47: The final battle part 1
Chapter 48: The final battle part 2
Chapter 49: The final battle part 3
Chapter 50: The final battle part 4
Chapter 51: Joy

Chapter 41: A useful power

918 33 20
By Kluvu123

A/N: BRUH I WAS THINKING ABOUT IT AND I lowkey realized that Poison mushroom cookie and Wally Darling act exactly the same. Also once again thank you to Xx_Elikx_xX for the 5oK drawing! It's so beautiful🥹

Things went back to normal in the Dark kingdom after (Y/N) had escaped for the second time.

Licorice cookie and Schwarzwälder were out committing evil schemes.

Red Velvet cookie was training his dog hound soldiers.

Last Pomegranate cookie, stood by her masters side as the two just enjoyed their victory.
An achievement that Poison Mushroom cookie still never understood.

Not long after (Y/N) was released and Dark Enchantress cookie revealed her plan. She swiftly punished the child cookie by putting him in charge of taking care of all the cake hound pups that have yet to be trained by Red Velvet.

A task that was proven hard for Poison Mushroom because any and all the puppies ran at the smell he was giving off. It was a constant cat and mouse chase. One that Poison Mushroom quickly grew tired of.

So that left him just sitting at the kennel and worrying about the new friend he gained the whole time. That is until he heard a small crash not too far off from where he sat.

The closer Poison Mushroom got the more he heard voices that followed the crash from before. Finally he reached a corner just close enough the head the voices but still not be seen.

"Don't you have a spell that will help you be more stealthy?" A familiar voice grumbled.

Poison Mushroom cookie silently gasped, Dark Choco~~~~~

"Of course there is, but casting it would draw too much attention you brute! Besides you were the one who decided to break the window." A new voice shouted in a whisper.

"Well. Some guards were making their way to us. I had to think fast."

"Well smashing a window is not being stealthy."

Dark Choco rubbed his forehead in annoyance, "This is why I work alone."

Wizard cookie clicked his teeth, "Tch. Let's just get this over with the faster we find the book. The faster we get out of this horrible place. And help (Y/N)."

Now this piqued Poison Mushroom's curiousity and he decided to finally come out.

"What are you guys doing?~~~~~"

Both men turned in horror at the child behind them. "Look what you did!" Wizard cookie shouted.

"Let me talk to him." Dark Choco cookie whispered as if the child was not two feet away from him.

"Listen Poison Mushroom cookie, we need to find a book-"

"To help (Y/N)!" The child responded back.

Both Men were once again stunned, "You... know."

"Yep~~ I heard you guys arguing so I hid around the corner."

"Oh... well now that you know, are you willing to help?" Dark Choco asked making Poison Mushroom smile with glee.

"Yes~~~ anything for my fri-"

"Wait a minute!" A familiar staff broke the space between the two."Why should we even trust him,He could be working for Dark Enchantress cookie and tricked us like he did (Y/N)!"

Poison Mushroom tilted his head, "I tricked them?~~~~"

"Yes! You created some sort of illusion or spell that made them think you are a good cookie. That's why when they got back to the cookie kingdom they are acting all weird and their hand is turning green." Wizard cookie explained staff pointed towards the child.

Poison Mushroom's smile soon turned to a frown at the magic users words. Not because of the insults, he was unfortunately used to that. But instead about the changes that were apparently happening to (Y/N).

I just gave (Y/N) a little power booster. So they could truly unleash the power from with in them. Pretty soon they will thank me for what I have given them. For they will become something truly unstoppable.

"Their hand is turning green?" The child asked, voice not holding its usual Charisma.

"Yes, why do you ask? You know something don't you?" Wizard cookie snarled but before he could do anything the third cookie in the room, stood protectively in front of the child.

"Enough Wizard cookie. Poison Mushroom is just a child."

"Yeah well this child is what cause me and Strswberry cookie to turn on my friends and attack them all because of that poison juice."

His response made both took Dark Choco and Poison Mushroom by surprise. Especially for Poison because he had seen what his abilities could do. But rarely did he see the trauma it caused.

Poison Mushroom moved from behind Dark Choco and approached Wizard cookie, "I'm sorry~~~~ I was only doing what Licorice cookie told me to. I didn't mean for you to get hurt like this." The child apologized fiddling with the sleeves of his robe.

Wizard cookie looked at Poison Mushroom before lifting and turning his head, "Hmph... it's gonna take more than an apology to get me to forgiv-"

"Poison Mushroom! What's going on down there?"

"Red Velvet!" Both Dark Choco and Poison Mushroom gasped.

Poison began to run ahead but before turning to the pair, "Hide!"

Dark Choco did as the child
commanded and ran to a nearby closet to hide, grabbing Wizard cookie along the way. Once the door shut, Poison took a sigh of relief before putting on his best performance as his usual self.

"I heard a noise and decided to investigate. Is everything okay?" Red Velvet cookie asked, accompanied by one of his older cake hounds.

All the cake hound pups came racing to their owner who only focused on the child, who was sweating bullets.

"It's nothing!~~~ The pups were playing!" Poison Mushroom explained, not watching the Cake Hound that accompanied Red Velvet as it got closer to the child.

When Poison Mushroom felt hot air hit his hand did he look down and see the dog. But the longer the dog sniffed, the more Poison realized why it was sniffing.

When the cake hound finished his investigation, it turned towards its master and barked. Red velvet was taken aback by his companions words.

"What? What do you mean you smell two other cookies."

Poison Mushroom's heart dropped but he still tried to keep up his aloof persona, "What~~~~ Silly dog. No one is here but me!"

The dog ignored the child's words and began to sniff the ground to try and locate the other two cookies with Red Velvet quickly following behind.

Inside the closet both Dark Choco and Wizard cookie had their weapons drawn and ready for battle.

The closer the owner and dog got to the closet door, the more Poison Mushroom had begun to frantically think of some sort of way to get them two away from the closet door.

You created some sort of illusion or spell that made them think you are a good cookie.

Poison smiled before getting as close as he could behind the pair and whispered his signature spell, "Have a shroomie." Soon a cloud of Poisonous gas formed around the pair.

Red Velvet caught sight of the smoke,"Poison Mushroom! What are you-" before he could finish his question, Red Velvet and his Cake hound began to cough from the fumes.

While one hand was covering his mouth, Red Velvet used his other hand to fan out the toxic air until finally it cleared.  He looked up once again to see not a door but instead a normal wall.

Both him and his hound stared at the plain structure in confusion, "Wait, what was I doing?" He asked.

His hound also displayed signs of confusion. Looking back at his owner and tilting his head.

Poison Mushroom smiled, "You were going to check on the pups."

Red Velvet held is head feeling a slight tinge of pain before nodding, "Right. I went to go check on the pups." He and his hound then swiftly turned before eventually going back to the litter of Cake hound pups.

After making sure all the pups were fine and healthy, him and his cake hound soon left. Red Velvet still held his head in his hand as he traveled up the steps and out of the kennels.

Finally gone, Poison Mushroom cookie felt a wave of relief hit him before knocking on the closet door.

Dark Choco and Wizard cookie walked out, now knowing it was safe.

"Wow that was really clever." Dark Choco complimented cause the child to blush.

"Thank you~~~" Poison Mushroom then turned to Wizard cookie who looked at the child for a moment before looking away. Poison Mushroom frowned, thinking he was about to get another insult.

"I guess your powers have some uses.... Thanks for the help." Poison Mushroom frown quickly turned upside down before he ran and leapt towards the Wizard.

Wizard cookie yelped before catching the child who held onto him with a tight grip.

"Thanks for forgiving me~~~"

Wizard was now the one turning a deeper shade of color, he the awkwardly pat the child mushroom head.

Dark Choco cookie cleared his throat, "Now that that's out of the way. Let's go find this book....again"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 53 9
Wizard cookie, The magic club leader. He likes books, magic, the color blue, ice cream, being better than others... what makes him so special? So sp...
7.4K 248 9
After so long, you finally decided to play Cookie Run Kingdom to see what all the hype was about for this game. Just as you pressed play on your lapt...
2K 70 10
A cookie run AU where our main team is now the bad guys. Some new personalities and names for them too. This follows Wizard cookie and GingerSpice! ...
3.1K 107 73
Ah, everything was so normal. But now it isn't. Everything is ruined and abandoned, all due to this corruption. It's been years, months and days. Wha...