Chapter 9: Meeting the ancient heros part 1

Thursday rolled around while (Y/N) would normally be casually walking home. They instead found themselves running this time.

After the many incidents that did or were about to occur yesterday. (Y/N) was extremely nervous to have the cookies just roaming around their house alone finding ways to unintentionally kill themselves.

So they sped walked home leaving many confused as to what the rush was. They frantically unlocked their door before slamming it shut and waiting to hear something.

There was no sound of running water and there was no shaking the room. (Y/N) peaked into the kitchen and there was no sign of life.

(Y/N) scratched their head before shrugging, "I guess no one came toda-"

*CRASH*

"Spoke too soon."

"Oh dear." A voice whimpered inside (Y/N)'s room. They chuckled before rolling their eyes.

"Let's see who it is this time."

(Y/N) carried their bag over their shoulder before making their way to the their room to discover 4 cookies panicking over a spilt water and a broken glass cup. Now while they would normally laugh at this, the human began to panic when they saw what else was in the room.

Countless wafflebots were in the room, scanning items, knocking things over, or taking pieces of items.

(Y/N) knew the Cookie responsible for this.

"Strawberry Crepe cookie!" (Y/N) whined, at the cookie who was studying the pieces of glass that were on the ground.

"Amazing. Even though it's clear and is similar to sugar glass. My wafflebots have not detected a single piece of sugar it's formation, I wonder what it is?" Strawberry Crepe then reached for the broken pieces before (Y/N) stopped them.

"It's just glass." (Y/N) crouched down, "and it's really dangerous when it's in pieces so please move away from it." (Y/N) then gently picked up the pieces of broken glass before placing them in a near by garage bin.

The small scientist gasped, "It's you! The human. Finally you came. Now I can begin my examination."

"Oh no you don't." A cookie hand grabbed the back of Strawberry Crepe cookie's cape lifting the small cookie in the air.

"Hey! Let me go!" The child cookie struggled,

"No. Now be quiet."

(Y/N) followed the hand that had Strawberry's cape, they immediately recognized the bandaged arm and dark cape and realized who it was.

"Hello, Black Raisin cookie." The cookie released her hold on the child before calling upon her Raven.

"Hello, (Y/N). It's nice to meet you!" Black Raisin cookie reached their hand out, "And this is my pet Raven."

The Raven was less friendly then her owner and hissed at the human before them.

Black Raisin cookie gasped before pulling her arm back, "Hey! I'm sorry (Y/N) I don't know what's gotten into them."

(Y/N) chuckled, "It's okay I understand, their hesitance."

"(Y/N)!" Custard Cream lll cookie shouted running towards the human with no fear at all.
(Y/N) put their hand down and the young prince hopped on.

The two then did their signature high stub.

Finally the remaining cookie spoke, "It's a pleasure to see you again, (Y/N)." Pure Vanilla cookie said.

"Hello. How are the other ancient heros?"

Pure vanilla cookie began to sweat, "They are fine. They are still a bit apprehensive to believe that you are a good person. Many cookies are like that as well."