Chapter 35: A trick

"Again!" Hollyberry shouted hearing the news. She slammed her arm against the meeting table, "Dark Enchantress cookie truly doesn't know when to quit."

"Yes, it is truly worrisome news, but now we have to work together and get (Y/N) back. This time it will be us cookies to do it." Pure Vanilla cookie said, determination in his eyes.

His words however were interrupted at the sound of a knock against the door. When Custard Cream lll opened it, everyone in the meeting room was met with an army of animals, with a Kitsune Tighnari in the front. But along with the army was the respective owner of each pet.

"We heard what happened and we decided to help as well," Black Raisin cookie explained.

"I was able to catch the animals right before they were about to run towards the dark kingdom again." She glared at the larger Tighnari who's head went down in shame.

"If it's against dark enchantress cookie. I, as well as my sheep will help in anyway we can."

"Same here, anything for his majesty." Crunchy chip cookie smiled as his wolf barked.

"I...help...as well." Tiger Lily said nervously.

"Thank you, my cookie friends and thank you animal friends." Pure Vanilla cookie said, lifting his hand to pet Tighnari's head.

"It will be difficult. But I know we can do it, and we have my sons guidance to go in and out of the Dark Castle."

Dark Choco, who was there the whole time, gave a slight nod.

"Now, let's do this!"

Meanwhile in the Dark Kingdom, Pomegranate cookie explained her plan in getting rid of Affogato cookie. Both (Y/N) and Poison Mushroom cookie nodded at the plan before they waited for the others to come back from their fruitless hunt for Dark Choco cookie.

Dark Enchantress cookie huffed in frustration, "I had every single guard on hand as well as the other members. Yet no one has been able to find the Dark Choco cookie."

Pomegranate feigned a frown, "I understand your frustration your majesty. But do not worry, I will continue the search throughout the night. For now, I suggest you rest for the night."

The master sighed, "Indeed. Like always you are right Pomegranate cookie."

Pomegranate cookie sent a very evil smirk towards Affogato who rolled his eyes.

"Poison Mushroom, take (Y/N) back to their cell. We will continue our discussion in the morning." Poison nodded before guiding (Y/N) back to their cell, who followed quickly behind him.

"Everyone, let's head in for the night." Pomegranate sent another glare to Affogato, "You too."

Affogato growled about to unless a variety of insults when he remembered the dark mistress was an only a few inches away from her right hand women.

He forced a smile, "Of course. Good night Dark Enchantress cookie."

Pomegranate nodded before the dark mage made his leave. The other members of the dark cookies following closely behind him.

Now alone, Dark Enchantress made her leave as well. Not before giving a nod towards her partner.

"Thank you, Pomegranate cookie. You truly are the best at your job."

Pomegranate cookie couldn't help but turn a brighter red than she already was, "Thank you, Master. Anything for your well being." 
She bowed as Dark Enchantress cookie made her leave.

Now it was just Pomegranate cookie in the dining hall. She waited to make sure there were no surprise visitors. Once clear Pomegranate ventured to the basement, where (Y/N) and Poison Mushroom both stood waiting.