Chapter 50: The final battle part 4

Dark enchantress cookie wasted no time as she fired a singular blast towards her enemies which like before came out unscathed. The dark mistress was smarter than her minion so she knew that if they could take any attack and not be unscathed maybe some hand to hand combat would work instead.

Dark enchantress cookie shouted a spell that caused the ground to rumble and shake as shadow versions of her began to peak from the crevices.

As one of the shadow beings raced to throw a punch towards Lucinda, her little sister quickly took action and kicked it out of the way.

Octavia chuckled, "Hehe... I haven't done that in 200 years. Wait..." Octavia took a sniff of the air.

"Licorice...black licorice...the most evil of all the flavors."

"Do you want me to handle it?" Lucinda asked her sister who shook her head.

"No...I just wish It wasn't such a horrible flavor."

Dark enchantress cookie watched in curiosity as Octavia stomped her way towards the licorice shadow clones.

"GET HER!!" Dark Enchantress cookie shouted slamming her staff on the ground one more time. Her shadow clones quickly faced the witch before all of them dived in and surrounded her. Encasing Octavia in a realm of darkness.

All the other cookies watched in worry as no movement was seen from the dome. Meanwhile Lucinda just watched and waited for her sister.

Dark Enchantress cookie let out a mighty laugh, "Ha...I knew you were strong but my magic was still able to overpower you. Hehe... I guess I really shouldn't have kept my hopes up even though you are wit-"

Dark Enchantress cookie stopped her monologue at the sound of chewing.

She watched in horror as the her shadow minions that previous surrounded the witch sister were slowly disappearing before her very eyes. The reason being was the mouth of Octavia that was peaking out as she bit the magic beings.

"Ew...out of all the things that you could have casted why did it have to be black licorice!" Octavia yelled before taking another bite of the shadow minions. Each time she did, the minion would scream before disappearing into a cloud of smoke. It wasn't long before the dome that once capture Octavia was reduced to nothing. All that remained was Octavia who was holding her stomach and trying not to barf.

Lucinda quickly ran to stand along side her sister, "Are you okay?"

"Yes. It was disgusting but not difficult."

Dark Enchantress cookie sneered, "Hmph... that confidence will only get you so far, witch."

But deep down, the dark mage was panicking. Not only was magic not going to work but also physical combat was useless since the two sister could literally just eat their way out of the situation. So she needed to think of something entirely new. She took a glance behind her.

Dark Enchantress cookie smirked, "See if you will be able to continue that confidence when fighting against someone dear to you."

Both sisters looked in confusion as the the dark mage turned around before shouting, "(Y/N) I COMMAND YOU. ATTACK THESE TWO WITCHES!!!"

(Y/N), who had remained frozen since the arrival of the two sisters, held their head as they growled in pain. They began to sway causing the ground to shake as (Y/N) tried to steady themselves. Their eyes began to flicker from the emerald green to dark red.

All the cookie watched in horror especially those closest to (Y/N). The sisters anger further grew meanwhile Poison Mushroom, Tighnari, and Custard Cream lll looked on in worry.