Chapter 37: Advice and outfits

(Y/N) sighed as Mont Blanc got them fitted for an outfit for the party for tonight. As the seamtress away to look at her work she noticed the frown on her current customers face.

Mont Blanc began to panic, "Whats the matter, dear? Is the outfit not to your liking?"

(Y/N) was wearing a (Outfit of choice.) That was of course had a pattern and design similar to that of a cactus.

(Y/N) frantically waved their arms at the panicked face of the cookie, "No no! I love it Mont Blanc! Really it's amazing."

"Then what's the matter dear?" She asked, fiddling with the outfit as she continued to work on the look of it.

"It's just like... you know the feeling of when peo...er cookie are not listening and don't believe you. Even when you know you are right."

Mont Blanc once again stopped her working to look up at the cookie, "Does this have anything to do with the little spat you had with Pure Vanilla cookie earlier?"

(Y/N) gasped, "You know?"

The female cookie snickered, "Of course I do. Word travels fast in the cookie kingdom and while I have been making outfits for tonight's party, many cookies have come to talk about what they had seen and experienced. Plus with me being a seamstress and all, I have no choice but to listen to all these stories. Not that it's a bad thing though."

Mont Blanc then looked off, almost dreamy eyed, "I love gossip." She quickly shook her head, "But anyway, yes I did know."

(Y/N) sighed slapping their forehead, "Ugh... that was so embarrassing. It's not like I wanted to make a big deal out of it. It's just..." (Y/N) stopped, feeling a heaviness in their chest as they tried to come up with the correct words.

Mont Blanc saw the panic and acted quickly, "Tell me about this Poison Mushroom cookie?"

Tighnari who had been sleeping on a random piece of fabric in the boutique, immediately shot up and growled at the mention of the child.

(Y/N) sent a small glare at the fox, who immediately whimpered, "I know you don't like him because of everything that happened but once you get to know him he's not that bad."

(Y/N) turned their attention back to Mont Blanc, "I understand he is a part of the dark cookies that have literally kidnapped me....twice and are threatening the very foundation of Earthbread. Which now that I am saying out loud definitely sounds horrifying." Mont Blanc hid her nerves by letting out a fake laugh.

"But I swear he is different. Poison Mushroom cookie is a sweet little cookie. He's just so small and adorable." (Y/N) squealed making Mont Blanc smile and Tighnari roll his eyes, "He looks like he doesn't have a single brain cell in his mind. But he does, he's smarter then everyone thinks. He just doesn't know what he's doing is bad, it's just... he got picked up by the wrong group since they showed him kindness."

Both Tighnari and Mont Blonc could see the crown slowly develop the cookie in front of them. Tighnari crawled out of the pile of cloth and made his way over. He gently rubbed his head against his owners leg trying to provide any bit of comfort.

(Y/N) let out a small smile at the foxes attempt at comfort. They then gently picked the fox before snuggling him close.

"Thanks Tighnari."

Mont Blonc awed at the adorable interaction between the two. But then Mont Blonc decided to provide her own advice, "You know," (Y/N) gently placed Tighnari back on the ground before facing the seamstress.

"When I first realized my dream was to become designer, I didn't get much support." (Idk if this is true, there isn't much about her at all.)

(Y/N)'s eyes widened, "Are you serious. But you designs and outfits are amazing. Every single time I have enough Rainbow cubes immediately go and pull for outfits."

Mont Blonc tilted her head, "Rainbow cubes?"

(Y/N) awkwardly laughed, "Um... Nevermind. But still your work is amazing. Who would not believe in that?"

"Well it was actually my family. You know those closest to you are indeed your supporters. But sometimes they believe about what can realistically be done." Mont Blonc said, recalling her childhood, "Growing up, my parents wanted me to go into the family business which was sugar cube mining."

"What?" (Y/N)'s said in a surprised tone, "I would have never have guessed."

Mont Blonc giggled, "Indeed it is hard to believe. But I knew what I believed in and what I wanted so I decided to leave the family business. Then I met my master and now here I am. Making the best outfits in all of Earth bread." Mont Blonc said, taking on her winged pose whenever you pull in the Gacha.

(Y/N) winced at the sudden bright light that emanated from the cookie, "Yes. Indeed. You truly are amazing."

"But do you understand, (Y/N)." Mont Blonc said, going back to a serious expression, "You must stand by your beliefs even when all others stand against you. Only then will change ever happen."

(Y/N) nodded, "Yeah. Thank you so much Mont Blonc."

The female smiled, "Of course my dear. Now let me finish this one last little piece of fabric and your outfit will be all set."

(Y/N) looked back in the mirror as they examined the outfit they were in. It wasn't as showy as a ball gown but it wasn't anything simple either. It was perfectly them. They were so focused on admiring their outfit, that when a prick from a small needed it the back of their leg it scared (Y/N). They yelped before a series of spikes shoot out from their hair. Mont Blonc saw and before she could react, the many spike flee in every direction possible. Tighnari took cover while Mont Blonc quickly covered her self in a cape that she had made.

Once finished (Y/N) turned around to assess the damage. Along with the many materials around the boutique, several outfits for the party were covered in spikes. As (Y/N) stared in horror at the sight before them, Tighnari popped up and stared at his owner.

The bad smell has come back.

But he couldn't tell his human that, he could only watch as they began to panic, "Oh my gosh. I am so sorry Mont Blonc. I usually have better control of my magic and I don't usually produce spikes when every I get surprised or scared or...."

The seamstress removed her cape, "Now don't worry dear. I told you, I heard about all about your abilities from the the others. But also a log of cookies take my outfits to battle soooo." Mont Blonc turned back to the pierced outfits as they magically fixed themselves.

While the sight was amazing, (Y/N) also felt relief that the outfits were repaired, "I see. Well thank goodness."

Mont Blonc made her way towards (Y/N), "Welp your outfit is officially done." She then turned towards Tighnari's who's ears hung low as the seamstress made her way towards him.

"Now for Tighnari. I have the perfect outfit in mind."

Let's just say it took a while for Tighnari to sit down and get the needed measurements for the fox.