Taming the Bad Boy (Completed)

By VivWritesBooks

Renee Austin is the youngest FBI agent ever trained. At 17, she's completed countless missions. But this is h... More

Taming the Bad Boy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
EXTRA SCENE
Authors Note
New Authors Note*

Chapter 4

136K 3.6K 1.2K
By VivWritesBooks

I uploaded early! Not to mention this is 10 long pages on word! Thanks for the comments and reads, they encourage me to upload early :D

Comment! Read! Vote!

I need sunshine,

I need angels

I need, something good

I need blue skies,

I need, them good times,

I need, something good, yeah

Something good, something good. 

I need- Maverick Sabre. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

  I examined myself in the mirror, sporting a white pair of skinny pants and Abercrombie and Fitch jumper. I wore brand new air forces, and had managed to get blonde hair long and wavy; I had on a subtle amount of make up and picked up my bag.

“Oh la la” Marie wolf whistled, speaking in a French accent “What belle has we got here? Want to get off my dear, no?” I laughed pushing her away, and examining her outfit. She had on a tight black dress, bright red lipstick with her hair thrown in a messy bun.

“I thought the dress code for staff was professional, not I’m going clubbing”

Marie threw me a look “This is professional! But if it’s one of the staff dealing those damn drugs then I might as well be prepared for a little seductress mode…” she winked and tottered off, no doubt looking for food.  I sighed and went after her, grabbing a piece of fruit and feeling my gun strapped inside my hoodie. Marie must’ve felt me touch it.

“Don’t bring it out, make sure you have you’re ID in case you get caught” I nodded at her, having gotten the same lecture from my parents before I left. “And put it in your locker if you have gym, no one can find it okay?” I nodded again huffing at her sudden parental mode.

“Shall we go?” we had both decided to head off with our separate cars, making an entrance as Marie had requested.

“Wouldn’t it be cool if you were like my mom or something? I think they’d all be so jealous…”

Marie’s eyes narrowed “I’m 19, I’m not going to be a mother anytime soon”

I shrugged “Who knows what could happen here?” I laughed at the look on her face, jumping into my car. I followed after her as before, and not long after we pulled into a parking lot, with students milling about, obviously not expecting new arrivals in the middle of semester. Marie screeched her Bentley into a teachers spot, and I drove into a student reserved car park, my music pumping loudly on the bass. They stopped to stare, and I sighed, not ready to be the centre of attention. I turned my music off, grabbed my bag and stepped out of the car, very slowly.

 Marie did the same, her Gucci glasses perched on her nose, looking like a flipping model. I scratched the top of my hair nervously, which ended up ruffling it, making the girls glare at me, in envy? I didn’t know. I heard a few wolf whistles, as expected, and met Marie at the entrance.

“That was something” I said breathing out

She laughed “I loved it”

“You’re a teacher remember” I scolded “You’ll get sacked if you go on any “dates”

She waved me off “I can be two people”

I giggled watching her get my schedule from the office, whilst signing herself in.

“My classroom’s over there” she told me, pointing to a room just down the hall “come if you need me, have a good day” she kissed my cheek and rushed off, probably preparing for her first lesson. I stood nervously, and then decided to look for my locker. I found it quite easily, and looked inside, while stuffing my handcuffs into a hidden compartment. I closed it and turned around, greeted by a throng of girls, no doubt the cliché “it” girls, I recognised some of them from the pizza parlour, whilst the girl I’d smiled at stood way, looking down.

“Hey” the girl in front said “I’m Mary-Kate, head cheerleader and part of the welcome committee!”

I doubted there was a welcome committee.

“I just want to say” she said overly cheery “That you might look like a flipping model, but this is my school, and you can’t waltz in, with your expensive car and take it, okay?”

My eyebrows rose, and I watched her walk away, her throng following. The girl I saw yesterday didn’t move, she stood shyly and looked up.

“Hey” I said smiling again

“Hello” she looked up “I’m sorry, that’s my twin sister, I’m Ashley”

I giggled “Mary-Kate and Ashley?”

She blushed and nodded “My mum insisted she knew nothing about them”

I laughed “Why do you hang out with her?”

She shrugged “Mary has a thing about image; I can’t hang out with other people”

“Yes you can” I said defiantly “It’s your life”

She shrugged “Well…should I take you to your homeroom?” I glanced down at my schedule to see after homeroom I had Photography first.

“Sure” Ashley looked down and smiled “We have the same homeroom” I nodded and followed her until we reached a door which she pushed open.

“Wait” Ashley said before I walked in “I never got your name”

“Oh, it’s Renee…Renee Holland” she smiled and ushered me inside as 40 or so pairs of eyes stared at me.

“Well hello” a woman at the front greeted “I’m Mrs Morris, and you are?”

“Renee” I answered smiling at her, she seemed innocent enough.

“Well make yourself comfortable Renee, anywhere” I nodded gratefully and proceeded to turn around, glancing at a group of what I assumed were jocks, winking and nodding at me. I smiled politely but inwardly gagged.

“So” Ashley began “Where are you from?”

“Florida, Miami”

She nodded in understanding “That explains the tan” she then proceeded to compliment my car, and everything else about me. At the end I was squirming.

“Well..er…thanks?”

I was saved by the bell, and I gathered my things, and slowly made my way to what I hoped was photography. Ashley had Calculus on the other side of the building. I was stopped halfway, and found 3 boys blocking my way and smirking.

“Well hey there pretty girl, what’s your name?” The first one asked, arrogance written all over him.

I tried not to scowl and said “Renee”

“Renee” he repeated, nodding as if he approved “I’m Trenton”

“That’s nice to know” I proceeded to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

“Where’s the rush? Can’t we get to know each other?” which then resulted in him doing rather ghastly pelvic thrusts, which his friends seemed to find hilarious. I tried to shrug him of but his grip remained firm. I growled lowly. Everyone knew I had a short fuse.

“Get. Off” I hissed, giving him one last chance.

“I don’t think I will gorgeous” he said chuckling

“No?” I asked sweetly

“No” he confirmed smirking at me. I grabbed his hand and twisted it, shoving him into the lockers. Basic FBI training. He yelped and I twisted it further, earning another yell from him, and a crowd gathering.

“Didn’t your mum teach you” I growled, twisting his hand a little harder, and shoving his face into the lockers “Never to speak to girls like that?” I didn’t let him answer, pushing harder, and earning a full out scream.

“Answer me you idiot!” I demanded and he yelped.

“Are you going to respect women? Or I’m I going to have to teach you a lesson?”

He whimpered “Please get off”

“Does it hurt?” I asked sweetly, loosening my grip. 

He nodded.

I twisted harder and he yelled “I SAID, ARE YOU GOING TO BLOODY TREAT ME WITH RESPECT?”

“Yes!” he yelped

“I can’t hear you” I hissed

“YES!”

“Good” I let him go and threw him a sweet smile, while winking at his friends whose mouths were hanging open. Literally.

I slipped into a seat in photography, as the teacher hadn’t even arrived. A group of students rushed in afterwards sending an awed glance in my direction. I was immediately approached by a girl with dark hair, trailing after her a boy who looked like your typical jock.

“I love you” she said stopping in front of my desk

I raised my eyebrows, baffled “Well, erm…thank you?”

The boy laughed “I’m Cody and this is Lia, she’s not very good with introductions”

Lia scowled at him “I am so; there was just no other way to put into words what happened out there. Simply, I love her”

I giggled and Cody just smiled “It was a great show” he admitted “I think I was crying with laughter at one point”

“Crying?” Lia countered “Sobbing would be the correct term”

I laughed “He needed to be taught a lesson…”

“And he sure could write an exam right now with all the learning he did” I laughed again, warming up to them almost immediately.

“He’ll probably be venting at practice” Cody huffed, slipping into a seat next to me “And that means about 20 more laps for us…”

“He’s the captain?” I asked, glancing around for the teacher.

Lia nodded “And quarterback, and school player”

“I’m just…there” Cody admitted, ruffling his blonde hair.

Lia narrowed her eyes, whilst slipping into the seat the other side of me “You’re better than him”

“They don’t seem to think so”

“Well they probably will once they hear he got beat up by a girl” I pointed out, which had them laughing again.

The teacher came in, a man who clapped his hands loudly “Right class well I’m pretty sure you know the new girl Renee Holland, no need for introductions!” he turned to me “I’m Mr Teller, everyone calls me Mr T”

I loved this teacher already.

“New project” he announced shortly “I’ll pair you up, and you’ll take a series of pictures that will tell a story, got it?” we all nodded. He read off a list quickly pairing people off, Cody and Lia smiled at me as they moved off each saying “We’ll see you at lunch”

I sat waiting for the teacher to assign me a partner.

“Well” he said approaching me “There doesn’t seem to be any person without a partner…”

“That’s alright, I’ll work alone” I got up but he stopped me.

“Ah there is someone! Blake Heyworth, never in my lesson, or any lesson for that matter” as if to contradict his words, the classroom door opened and I was surprised to see the same boy from the café. His eyes locked with mine briefly, and I looked away fiddling with my fingers.

“Ah Blake, nice of you to turn up” Blake ignored Mr T, and strolled to the back of the room.

“Not so fast young man” Mr T scolded “New project” he pointed towards me “Partner” everyone looked towards me, as if apologising silently. I got up and joined Blake at the back, whilst Mr T handed us an instruction sheet.

I sat quietly before saying “Hi”

He looked surprised and looked up into my eyes again, his lips held a small smile which vanished almost immediately “Hey” his voice was husky, and I tried not to gasp at its smoothness. I took in his biker jacket and ruffled hair. He was seriously hot. I looked away quickly pretending to read the instruction sheet.

“What you did out there” he said suddenly “was the highlight of my 3 years in this place”

I smiled up at him quickly “Glad I was of entertainment”

His lips twitched slightly, and he looked up at me “You’re different” he murmured, suddenly closer.

My breath hitched “Good different?” I could almost feel our breaths mixing in the air, and he glanced down briefly at my lips before saying “Good, definitely good”

I cleared my throat, sitting back “So what story should we tell?”

He shrugged “I say we take random pictures and attempt to make a story”

I giggled quietly “I say we should” our knees brushed slightly, and my cheeks heated, before I looked around the classroom, looking for a distraction.

I noticed he was fiddling with a guitar pick and asked “You play?”

Yet again he looked surprised “A little”

“That’s cool” I murmured. He turned his wrist around, and I saw a flash of a tattoo. It was of a guitar, with “dad” written in cursive.

“That’s nice” I commented

He looked confused.

I turned his wrist around, and traced the guitar looking up to see him staring at my intensely. I pulled my finger away quickly yet again fiddling with my fingers.

“I got it done for my dad” he explained

I nodded “That’s thoughtful and nice”

He laughed “That’s not the words people tend to describe me with”

“I’d say you were nice” I admitted suddenly “And funny”

He smiled almost softly, getting up at the sound of the bell “I’ll see you around Renee” and somehow, I knew he would.

I waited outside and was immediately approached by Lia and Cody, who ushered me towards the lunch room. I listened to their animated chatter, and couldn’t help but wonder if they were dating, when I asked, they both blushed and spluttered.

“No!” they cried incredulously, looking anywhere but at me

“Are you sure?” I prompted, smirking “You have chemistry!”

Cody started walking faster mumbling something about the pizza running out quicker on Mondays.

“So” I said once I was left with Lia “Why aren’t you dating?”

She sighed “I don’t know, we’ve been best friends since middle school, he doesn’t realise I like him”

I laughed “Well he certainly likes you!”

She shot me a look “Please, he’s a football player with girls falling over themselves for him, he won’t like me, I’m just…me”

“From what I can tell” I tell her smirking “You’re pretty awesome to be around”

She grins at me; almost shyly “We’re so going to be best friends”

I laughed walking through into the canteen, noticing the sudden hush that descended when I did so. I did my best to ignore it, and casually grabbed a plate of pizza and water. I joined Cody and Lia at their table, and noticed the jock table looking over at me, Trenton’s head down in shame. I felt a stab of guilt, and sighed getting up.

“Where are you going?” Cody asked, mouth filled with pizza

“I need to do something” I brushed off my jeans and headed to the jock table, the entire cafeteria staring at me in shock. I approached Trenton, who didn’t look up until his friend nudged him. It was funny how a whole group of footballers were scared of an average 17 year old girl.

“Can I talk to you?” I asked him as he looked up.

He hesitated, and then nodded getting up and following me an empty table. He didn’t look up, as we sat down and I sighed.

“I’m sorry” I said finally

His head shot up “For what?”

“For hurting you…my dad taught me some things and I just didn’t like how you spoke to me, so I lost it, and for that I’m sorry”

He shook his head “No I’m sorry, I was just trying to prove myself and I didn’t exactly succeed” I was surprised at his apology, and gave him a small smile.

“If it makes you feel better, you can throw your lunch at me?”

He laughed “My ego was just bruised a little”

I raised an eyebrow.

“Okay, maybe a lot”

I smiled slightly “You’re not so bad, you should really be what you are now, not a total jerk for show”

He nodded “Yeah, I should”

“So I heard your quarterback?” I asked, trying to make conversation.

He nodded proudly “Just like my dad”

“I bet he’s proud”

“He would be proud, if he was still…”he trailed off

“I’m sorry” and I was.

“That’s okay; it was a long time ago”

I laughed “Why are your friends looking over here like I’m going to eat you?”

He smiled slightly “You’re a pretty tough girl, I learnt that first hand”

I blushed “Yeah, I’m sorry for that”

He waved me off “It wasn’t your fault”

“Sure you don’t want revenge?”

He looked up “Well…” we laughed, and just like that we were friends. The whole canteen was obviously watching our exchange. I noticed Mary Kate and her friends sitting and looking at me almost enviously.

“Well, I heard they had some pretty good pizza” I told him, getting up.

He nodded while standing up too “That they do”

I smiled “Friends?”

He nodded “Friends”

I gave him a goofy grin and held out my arms, and he wrapped me in a hug “Thanks” he whispered

“That’s okay” I reached in my pocket and pulled out a 20 dollar bill “This probably won’t make up for your stolen popularity, but you can pretend I paid you for it, just so guys wouldn’t hit on me…I don’t care, just make it up”

He shook his head.

“It sounds believable enough” I pleaded “I paid you so I could beat you up and make it look as though I was tough, got it?”

He sighed “I guess…”

“Then tomorrow, you can go on as if nothing happened”

He nodded hesitantly “Alright”

I smiled and proceeded to get back to my lunch.

“Hey Renee?”

“Yeah?”

“You’re a really cool person” Trenton said “I mean it”

I smiled at him slightly, almost hearing Sir Leonards voice in my head “A mission is what it is, don’t get too attached, you’re just hurting people”.

 “You just hugged Trenton Cole” Lia stated, looking up at me as I slipped back into my seat.

“The boy you beat up this morning” Cody decided to elaborate equally giving me a confused look.

I shrugged “His ego was crushed, I needed to apologize”

Cody shook his head “That’s…actually kind of nice”

Lia nodded “That’s very sweet of you Renee” I smiled briefly, and looked back to see the whole cafeteria had once again hushed, as someone walked through the doors.

Blake Heyworth.  

Another boy I didn’t know strolled through the cafeteria just behind him, frightened looks appeared on people’s faces and I shot Lia a confused look.

“That’s Jasper Simpson” she murmured “I thought he was meant to be in juvie?”

“Juvie?” I repeated, mind reeling frantically.

Cody nodded, looking sadly down at his empty plate “Everyone calls him Jinx…because…well he’s trouble”

“He and Blake don’t get along” Lia said “The amount of times they’ve pummelled each other is quite unbelievable”. I studied him, and his eyes met mine. He gave me a cocky smirk, and once again I heard Sir Leonard, his advice ringing clear as day.

“If you don’t like the look of them, mark them”

I’d just found suspect number 1.

I refocused my gaze back to Blake as he strode down, hands in pocket, a glare on his features. He brushed and shoved past a group of freshmen, and I noticed he was heading to my table. He didn’t come all the way, he met my eyes and gestured for me to get up, and once again I left my seat. I met him halfway, long tired of the attention on me, but having nothing to stop it.

“When do you want to meet up, for the project?”

I shrugged “Any time’s fine”

“How about tomorrow?”

I nodded “You want to come to mine?”

“Sure” he said nodding “I’ll meet you at the gates after school”

“Can I have your number?”

He smirked, reaching into my pockets, making it look like we were hugging; he retrieved my iPhone, and examined it.

“Nice phone” he commented “Goes well with the car”

I blushed “My parents got them for me…”

He nodded tapping away on it, before returning it to my pocket.

“Right well I’ll see you later” I turned to go but he called me back.

“You have a little something…” I blushed, and he stepped forward, brushing something from my lip. I was fully aware of our close proximity. Hence my crimson face.

He smiled slightly “There”

I rolled my eyes “Thanks”

He laughed walking away “Anytime”

I strode back to my table, sighing heavily at hearing the bell signalling the end of lunch.

“Aren’t you the popular one today” Cody said, helping himself to my pizza slice.

I glared at him “We’re just meeting for a project”

Lia giggled “Yeah…a project”

Equally I shot her a look “I won’t be responsible for my actions”

She backed away “I quite like my face the way it is thank you”

I sniggered “Well you shouldn’t”

“Take that back” she ordered.

I shook my head.

“Now” she demanded getting up menacingly.

I backed away slowly, trying to get to the cafeteria door.

She growled “You better run”

I squealed sprinting towards the door.

“RENEE HOLLAND TAKE THAT BACK” She screeched running after me.

“NEVER!” and together, we left behind, a very confused cafeteria.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I hope you liked it, spent at least and hour and a half typing ;D

Next Upload: Friday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4.7K 22
Tori is 17 and moves in with her mom's new husband and his 18 year old son. But after spending the summer with them, she notices that her new step-br...
375K 14.9K 35
Tori Anderson is the typical shy, nerdy seventeen year old. After her parents died, she's been living in a foster home with her foster mom and the o...
1.6K 163 21
"Agent East I am telling you do it properly or else you won't like the consequences" Agent East is 9 year old girl the youngest spy in the world s...
140K 4.8K 37
Meet Rose she is a 25 year old FBI agent, she believes in second chances, but she also believes that people who have done wrong should be punished. R...